March 28, 2024, 05:00:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #668 7/28 - 7/30/2007  (Read 178849 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #780 on: July 29, 2007, 10:03:22 PM »

Klaas ... thanks for taking such good care of Ducky while I was locked out of the cage.  When I considered that he may be given to another Monkey ... I knew that I had to get back inside the cage ... one way or another.   Very Happy

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #781 on: July 29, 2007, 10:06:47 PM »

Klaas ... thanks for taking such good care of Ducky while I was locked out of the cage.  When I considered that he may be given to another Monkey ... I knew that I had to get back inside the cage ... one way or another.   Very Happy

Janet

OMG, you made it back!  Finally!  Very Happy
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #782 on: July 29, 2007, 10:08:34 PM »

Janet - I would NEVER give your ducky to someone else.  He belongs to you and you alone!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #783 on: July 29, 2007, 10:08:45 PM »

O/T

For anyone who wants to see the pics, I just posted the sock monkeys' final day in San Fran in the Lounge.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1934.new#new

I Stand With The Girl
lnichols
Scared Monkey

« Reply #784 on: July 29, 2007, 10:09:29 PM »

Hello... Everyone... Nice new site.... Took me a few to get here, but apparently it was good I was not locked out... Smile
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #785 on: July 29, 2007, 10:12:38 PM »

Hello... Everyone... Nice new site.... Took me a few to get here, but apparently it was good I was not locked out... Smile

Hi Inichols - long time no see. Good to see you again.

I Stand With The Girl
lnichols
Scared Monkey

« Reply #786 on: July 29, 2007, 10:16:19 PM »

Hi Inichols - long time no see. Good to see you again.

Good to see you too..... it has been a while... I have been busy... my pup tore her ACL and Meniscus so she needed sugery... A long road to recovery for her.... Has kept me busy... Smile
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #787 on: July 29, 2007, 10:16:32 PM »

Hey L nichols....!!

I guess I got lost for a minute...  Shocked

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #788 on: July 29, 2007, 10:17:02 PM »

Captain!  Nice to see you again. 
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #789 on: July 29, 2007, 10:17:38 PM »

What are you guys doing?  Why is everyone in slow motion tonight?  Doesn't anyone want to talk?  I am getting bored.  If someone doesn't say something soon, I am going to fall asleep.  I don't see my RES (that's rolling eyes smiley).  Hey, where's the winkie?  I can't see it either.

Um....I have a lot of pages to read....had a wedding reception to attend...met Sharon  (who'd think that this would be possible?)...and now am tired as he$$ cuz it was a great party....may not be able to catch up and read all...but I have my excuse... Wink Rolling Eyes  I think I found the wink and RES...they are out of order....some are ID'd...some are not...that was something before the new forum...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
lnichols
Scared Monkey

« Reply #790 on: July 29, 2007, 10:20:05 PM »

it is great to see you all.... I have missed everyone...
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #791 on: July 29, 2007, 10:21:38 PM »

What are you guys doing?  Why is everyone in slow motion tonight?  Doesn't anyone want to talk?  I am getting bored.  If someone doesn't say something soon, I am going to fall asleep.  I don't see my RES (that's rolling eyes smiley).  Hey, where's the winkie?  I can't see it either.

Um....I have a lot of pages to read....had a wedding reception to attend...met Sharon  (who'd think that this would be possible?)...and now am tired as he$$ cuz it was a great party....may not be able to catch up and read all...but I have my excuse... Wink Rolling Eyes  I think I found the wink and RES...they are out of order....some are ID'd...some are not...that was something before the new forum...

that was so cool... that you two "met" here and then really met!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #792 on: July 29, 2007, 10:22:46 PM »

The sock monkeys and I are worn out with our travels, so we're hitting the hay.

Night monkeys.

I Stand With The Girl
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #793 on: July 29, 2007, 10:23:04 PM »

you really don't have to read back... LOL... it's all saying good bye to the old and hello to the new..

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #794 on: July 29, 2007, 10:23:56 PM »

Nite BT....

San... am I on 40 now? Laughing

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: July 29, 2007, 10:24:01 PM »

Nite BTgirl
lnichols
Scared Monkey

« Reply #796 on: July 29, 2007, 10:24:54 PM »

The sock monkeys and I are worn out with our travels, so we're hitting the hay.

Night monkeys.

Nite BT
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #797 on: July 29, 2007, 10:27:36 PM »

Yes, indeed...not planned, but we did meet....our lives our intertwined, whether we are aware or not....and I mentioned to her that if I had not mentioned a wedding, we may not have known we were at the same celebration.....twilight zone....

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: July 29, 2007, 10:29:22 PM »

2NJSons_Mom - did you take a toilet brush so she'd recognize you?  Laughing Laughing
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #799 on: July 29, 2007, 10:30:13 PM »

Yes, indeed...not planned, but we did meet....our lives are intertwined, whether we are aware or not....and I mentioned to her that if I had not mentioned a wedding, we may not have known we were at the same celebration.....twilight zone....

No damn edit button...

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.