April 27, 2024, 07:17:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #668 7/28 - 7/30/2007  (Read 180394 times)
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: July 30, 2007, 02:19:41 AM »

Time for me to call it a night!

GOODNIGHT ALL!

Klaas, Take care!! I am glad I finally got in here to "see" everyone!
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: July 30, 2007, 02:28:30 AM »

I do get a kick outta all her questions  Laughing[/quote]
What's wrong with questions?

Have there been any answers?

Have there been different answers to the same question?

Can there be two truths?

What is wrong with the truth?

Why lie about a missing person?

h/t Wabbi
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #922 on: July 30, 2007, 02:42:05 AM »

I do get a kick outta all her questions  Laughing
What's wrong with questions?

Have there been any answers?

Have there been different answers to the same question?

Can there be two truths?

What is wrong with the truth?

Why lie about a missing person?

h/t Wabbi
[/quote]LOL, I was reading back, came back and saw this.LOL....Wabbi....is that you?  Laughing Laughing j/k
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #923 on: July 30, 2007, 02:46:02 AM »

Nite GO

I MISS ROBOTS...and, have many problems with the new formats/forum.....I have high speed DSL. but everything is soooo slow...and even though I've worked, a lot in the testing forum....well, what can I say.

Nite All...Hugs......keep trying for justice for Natalee

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: July 30, 2007, 03:34:48 AM »

Lazlo seems fairer than the rest.  She seems more honest.
Lazlo is more honest. She has a long history on the boards, most of it filled with discussion about the MBers, chaperones and other *less likely* scenerios. Yet, in her case, they were actually readable because she presented them in a reasonable fashion. With the release of the PVs, the book, etc...she has obviously become more critical of J2K. I do not believe she is alone there, but she is the only one that will admit it.
Yes, I agree.  I've noticed she appears critical now of JK2 and wondered if it was the PV's and book that changed her mind.

Well golly,gee I'm in here :lol:Klass,I think Lazlo started being more critical when DeVries & Co. started investigating this case and it did have something to do with a pv that maybe we haven't seen. Wink

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #925 on: July 30, 2007, 05:19:50 AM »

Looks like the whatever it was did whatever it needed to do, so hello!

This place looks different and will take some getting used to.  Is this thread still where everyone is hanging out?
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #926 on: July 30, 2007, 06:30:35 AM »

Smile  Hey Easy , Glad to see you back <g>
   can ya tell me how to be invited to the Blog that points to your page please ? 
 if you want, my G- mail address is listed  . Not worried about has it I can Handel it .
                         your friend from Ohio Jerry

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #927 on: July 30, 2007, 06:35:40 AM »

Smile  Hey Easy , Glad to see you back <g>
   can ya tell me how to be invited to the Blog that points to your page please ? 
 if you want, my G- mail address is listed  . Not worried about has it I can Handel it .
                         your friend from Ohio Jerry

Sorry, I closed my blog while I make some changes.  Nothing new has been posted there in several weeks.  Just haven't had the time to do more than quick posts here.  I will remove it from my profile, if I can find it there. lol
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #928 on: July 30, 2007, 07:13:31 AM »

Good morning Monkeys.  Testing 1.2.3....

Is there any news?

No time to read back!

Have a great day.   Smile
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: July 30, 2007, 07:22:24 AM »

Diario
http://www.diarioaruba.com/
Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
BonDia
http://www.cspnv.com/
Solo di Pueblo
http://www.solodipueblo.com/
Aruba Today
http://www.arubatoday.com/
24ora
http://www.24ora.com/
Translator:
http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl

I need a new avatar for the new cage - any suggestions?

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #930 on: July 30, 2007, 07:34:58 AM »

Good morning.

Working and lurking. 

I agree Destiny, seems kinda slow.  I have cable modem at home and I'm on a T1 at work so it should be pretty quick.  Oh well.  It's pretty.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #931 on: July 30, 2007, 08:13:58 AM »

Morning everyone. It's back to work for me today - no more fun in San Francisco.  Sad

Glad to see Easy finally made it into the forum so he doesn't have to turn into an RUer.  Laughing

Hey - do any of the technical folks know how to make those quote stacks spread out some so they'll be more readable? When they're all scrunched up like they are, I have to take my finger and follow the little lines to figure out who said what. Let's face it - some of us are old and have to wear bifocals.  Embarassed

I Stand With The Girl
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #932 on: July 30, 2007, 08:17:46 AM »

Morning everyone. It's back to work for me today - no more fun in San Francisco.  Sad

Glad to see Easy finally made it into the forum so he doesn't have to turn into an RUer.  Laughing

Hey - do any of the technical folks know how to make those quote stacks spread out some so they'll be more readable? When they're all scrunched up like they are, I have to take my finger and follow the little lines to figure out who said what. Let's face it - some of us are old and have to wear bifocals.  Embarassed

Yep, I've been explorin' this morning.  Looks pretty cool.  I noticed the quote stacks too.  Hard to tell who said what.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #933 on: July 30, 2007, 08:18:54 AM »

Yep, I've been explorin' this morning.  Looks pretty cool.  I noticed the quote stacks too.  Hard to tell who said what.

I'm glad you agree with me on the quote stacks - us old folks gotta stick together.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: July 30, 2007, 08:21:24 AM »

Hi All

I'm having the same issues with it being seriously slow. I have DSL too and I have no problems surfing other websites on the web..... This one is just so SLOW, it is frustrating  ,  I'd trade the pretty pages to go back and have faster loading any time.  I sure hope these bugs get worked out soon, cuz there isn't enough convincing that its me and my pc. 

Maine, born and raised!
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #935 on: July 30, 2007, 08:22:09 AM »

Might help keep the quote stacks down.....

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #936 on: July 30, 2007, 08:22:39 AM »

I'm glad you agree with me on the quote stacks - us old folks gotta stick together.  Laughing

Did you say that, or did I say that?   Confused

Can I turn the warning off?
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #937 on: July 30, 2007, 08:24:40 AM »

Did you say that, or did I say that?   Confused

Can I turn the warning off?

You can go into your profile to turn off that pain-in-th-butt warning. I don't remember exactly how to do it, though. Maybe San can help you out.

I Stand With The Girl
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: July 30, 2007, 08:28:49 AM »

Easy

You can change it in your profile.  click on look and layout preferences, and then check the box that says something about not warning of posts,  its under the one about returning to the page after posting,  if that one isn't checked you end up going to the beginning of the topics page after each post.

I know, I'm confusing, sorry.  its early for me. Very Happy

Maine, born and raised!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #939 on: July 30, 2007, 08:31:02 AM »

Morning monkeys.  Yes, I am up a little earlier than usual for me. Already on my second cup of coffee.  Did I see Easy in here and Elaine?  I have been missing Tibro, but I know she's out there.

I think we have some more newbies coming in...I sure hope they behave.  No worries.  I have new pencils. 

I went to bed last night with a very bad headache.  I truly think it's eyestrain.  Does anyone know how to make things larger on here?  BTW is anyone having issues with the speed of loading pages? Sometime it takes a while for my pages to load.  I used to have that problem on dial up, but I have DSL now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.