June 01, 2024, 11:25:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #669 7/30 - 7/31/2007  (Read 231780 times)
beachwego
Scared Monkey

« Reply #120 on: July 30, 2007, 12:48:18 PM »

Beachwego - I can put your avatar in for you if you want

Would you mind?   Thanks so much, Klaas....I'd appreciate it terribly!!  Smile
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: July 30, 2007, 12:48:58 PM »

SunnyinTX  Howdy neighbor!!   

here's another neighbor!!! HELLO ALL!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: July 30, 2007, 12:49:11 PM »

Hi Beach...you are a sight for sore eyes!!  Welcome back and welcome to all the new monkeys in the cage.[/color]
[/quote]

awww there you are...sweet Ms. Sunny in Texas!!  who I understand is no longer in Texas!  It is great to see you again too!   I do apologize for just disappearing to you ..things got a little crazy for me back then...as you may remember my son was a Marine in Iraq...and he was injured pretty bad.  It was a rough time...and just took precedence over everything else.  I am so sorry for not keeping in touch...as I often have thought of you and remembered you with great fondness.
[/quote]

OHMYGAWD!  I was so worried that that might have been what happened...of course he took precedence over everything and everyone....Please email me...same addy...I think of you  so much.....and missed you like crazy.....we need to 'catch up'

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #123 on: July 30, 2007, 12:49:42 PM »

Good afternoon all!

Howdy NYC!!  Very Happy

Well works beckons.  I'll see ya'll later

I am fine, and y snoopy?
See ya later. And work them! Wink

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: July 30, 2007, 12:51:29 PM »

where have you been girlfriend?  As I told Snoopy the Blue Owl is calling US

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #125 on: July 30, 2007, 12:52:07 PM »

Are we discussing anything of significance yet?  I don't want to miss anything.  Since Granny Toad is now a monkey maybe she would be kind enough to begin today's discussion...at your leisure, Granny Toad.  Welcome.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: July 30, 2007, 12:53:02 PM »

hi Snoopy...I was jsut thinking about you this weekend.....the Blue Owl is calling us!!

That would be sooooo wonderful!!  Oldfart, Indydan, Lisa, and us need to get together soon.  Anyone else that wants to join us.  I'll be free after August 13th.
beachwego
Scared Monkey

« Reply #127 on: July 30, 2007, 12:55:32 PM »

Hi Beach...you are a sight for sore eyes!!  Welcome back and welcome to all the new monkeys in the cage.[/color]

awww there you are...sweet Ms. Sunny in Texas!!  who I understand is no longer in Texas!  It is great to see you again too!   I do apologize for just disappearing to you ..things got a little crazy for me back then...as you may remember my son was a Marine in Iraq...and he was injured pretty bad.  It was a rough time...and just took precedence over everything else.  I am so sorry for not keeping in touch...as I often have thought of you and remembered you with great fondness.
[/quote]

OHMYGAWD!  I was so worried that that might have been what happened...of course he took precedence over everything and everyone....Please email me...same addy...I think of you  so much.....and missed you like crazy.....we need to 'catch up'
[/quote]

YES WE DO!! and I want to do just that very much....but, unfortunately, I have also lost my old pc ... and all the addys I had along with it.   Klaas has my new info...if you can get it from her....when she has a moment....I would love to catch up with you!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #128 on: July 30, 2007, 12:55:50 PM »

Hey Y'all!

Welcome to all the new monkeys....

I was just doing a drive by for now... have lots to accomplish today... but I will see y'all later.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #129 on: July 30, 2007, 12:57:40 PM »

Beachwego...

IT's great to see you back in the cage... I hope that son is recovering... we have all been worried about him.  He has remained in my prayers since your last post!

HUGS to you...

seriously running out... will bbl...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #130 on: July 30, 2007, 01:00:25 PM »

Hey Y'all!

I was just doing a drive by for now... have lots to accomplish today... but I will see y'all later.

I just tried the icon for your website, that is, the shoe blog, but it's not working....is that still in progress?  Just thought I'd mention it.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: July 30, 2007, 01:00:37 PM »

[/quote]

YES WE DO!! and I want to do just that very much....but, unfortunately, I have also lost my old pc ... and all the addys I had along with it.   Klaas has my new info...if you can get it from her....when she has a moment....I would love to catch up with you!
[/quote]

Klaas will you please email me Beachy new email addy......
your son has aways been in my prayers and thoughts...and if you feel comfortable doing so...I know many other will want to know how he is doing...

Rest in Peace Caylee

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: July 30, 2007, 01:01:25 PM »

Hey SNOOPY and all of ya'll!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #133 on: July 30, 2007, 01:01:45 PM »

Hi all,
I have a break, right now. Dinner time, I have to make a pizza. I want be back later.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: July 30, 2007, 01:01:51 PM »

Hey Y'all!

Morning Mrs. Red...accomplish something for me please Laughing

Rest in Peace Caylee

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: July 30, 2007, 01:02:11 PM »

where have you been girlfriend?  As I told Snoopy the Blue Owl is calling US

I'm game...I am hoping it's a bar and not a bird!!! lol

beachwego
Scared Monkey

« Reply #136 on: July 30, 2007, 01:02:55 PM »

Beachwego...

IT's great to see you back in the cage... I hope that son is recovering... we have all been worried about him.  He has remained in my prayers since your last post!

HUGS to you...

seriously running out... will bbl...

Thank you so much Mrs. Red!   I am so glad to be back also...have missed you all so much!

(now I will be a good lil monkey and step to the back of the cage....so the discussion can begin)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: July 30, 2007, 01:03:17 PM »

Hey SNOOPY and all of ya'll!

Hi Anna! I got so excited seeing my buddy Beachy I fergot my manners

Rest in Peace Caylee

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: July 30, 2007, 01:03:43 PM »

hi Snoopy...I was jsut thinking about you this weekend.....the Blue Owl is calling us!!

That would be sooooo wonderful!!  Oldfart, Indydan, Lisa, and us need to get together soon.  Anyone else that wants to join us.  I'll be free after August 13th.

I'll be there!!! Just don't serve me wine!!! lol

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: July 30, 2007, 01:05:06 PM »

Same with me.....let get a date set and just DO IT!!  Any other monkeys near the St. Louis area??

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.