June 15, 2024, 10:25:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #669 7/30 - 7/31/2007  (Read 232530 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #320 on: July 30, 2007, 06:39:01 PM »

Guido has a Hyves account  Shocked

http://wever2.hyves.nl/photos/19453304/0/8kQV/   queen

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: July 30, 2007, 06:40:30 PM »

Does anyone know a Mr Tips other than me? He's not a big player on Aruba... but might have some connection to
Valentino's.

Seems to me we had this Mr. Tips discussion about a year ago.   Laughing
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: July 30, 2007, 06:41:31 PM »

Does anyone know a Mr Tips other than me? He's not a big player on Aruba... but might have some connection to
Valentino's.

I never heard of him.  How are his tips, any good?
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #323 on: July 30, 2007, 06:43:18 PM »

Well, there he is, Stephen J. Cohen, listed along with the rest of them.  Guess that clears that up, Rob!

I think we should at least have links to this information in the Important Case Doecuments if we don't already.  Not sure I was even aware of this with the Cohen connection.  

I'll put the info in the Who's Who threads.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #324 on: July 30, 2007, 06:43:34 PM »

Valentino's.

I guess I missed this discussion.  I've never heard of him.  Who is he and how is he related to the case?

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: July 30, 2007, 06:43:51 PM »

Valentino's.

http://www.visitaruba.com/guestarea/tripreports/trip042.html

The Mill Resort Trip Report
October 1999
Sent in by:  Mrs. Joanne Krzeminski

Hi!

My husband and I just got back from you lovely island. We had a great time at the Mill Inn. The people were very friendly and helpful all except the people from De Palma Tours. On arrival De Palma picked us up from the airport. A gentleman calling himself "Mr. Tips" got on the bus to give us tips on the island. He informed us that the only way to get to De Palm Island was taking a tour through De Palma Tours. We found out that there was a ferry to the island and even found free tickets. "Mr. Tips" also forgot to tell us that the stores were closed on Sundays so we had nothing to do on that very rainy Sunday.

De Palm Tours also picked us up at 12:30 even though our flight was for 4:30. We were told that it was a requirement by American Airlines to be there 3 hours before flight. We asked at the airport and found that this was not true. De Palma had to pick people up for an earlier flight and made us all go on the same bus.

We were very surprised to find no duty free shops in the airport nor was there any place to eat.

We had only one other major complaint about the island, your rods are not very well marked. There would be a sign for the Natural Bridge but when you came to a fork in the road there would not be a second sign telling you which way to go.

http://tripreports.visitaruba.com/dynamic/servlet/ReportDetails?CAT_ID=26&ARTICLE_ID=243

(snipped)

We arrived in Aruba at 2:00, collected our mangled luggage, got our customs card stamped and went straight to the DePalm bus. "Mr Tips" gave us a little history of the island on our way to the motels

(snipped

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #326 on: July 30, 2007, 06:44:25 PM »

To me this is the most important part so far uncovered - Dilella has a longtime connection to Aruba and the MEP. Oduber obviously knew him and called him (or one of Oduber's associates did) while Oduber was in Fort Lauderdale.

This is where the cover-up started. It is before 6-9 - 6-10-2005.

We need to examine this aspect and nail this down.

This will prove who, what, where and when. We now have it down to a list of candidates and their accomplices.

Oduber gave the finally order. He had to. Only he had the power to make the decision. WAS THERE A MEETING IN FLORIDA? IS THIS WHERE A CONSPIRACY OCCURRED? AND SUBJECT TO A US CRIMINAL PROBE AS FOUNDED ON  AMERICAN SOIL?

They knew the "far reaching implications" Charles Croes spoke of. Count on it.
Bruddah- we are closer to getting this cabal into an AMERICAN court if we can prove that this conspiracy was hatched in FLORIDA!!!!!

They can not claim international law supersedes American law if it all happened here. No dismissal for lack of convenience. THE FORUM WOULD BE FLORIDA...

IS ANYONE FOLLOWING ME HERE?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: July 30, 2007, 06:44:34 PM »

I think something is wrong with your clocks, I have only been here about a half hour but it says:

Total time logged in: 3 hours and 30 minutes.

Laughing
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #328 on: July 30, 2007, 06:45:35 PM »

Valentino's.

Razz EVERYTHING OLD IS NEW AGAIN... Very Happy

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: July 30, 2007, 06:46:18 PM »

Yep - I've seen that.  He appears to be going on with his life, huh?
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #330 on: July 30, 2007, 06:46:30 PM »

Anything new going on in the new forum?
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #331 on: July 30, 2007, 06:46:33 PM »

Aha!  Mr. Tips gives tips that are not necessarily helpful or true

BRING NATALEE HOME
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #332 on: July 30, 2007, 06:46:53 PM »

for Rob

I am seven pages behind.  But I have found the Strategic Group has changed their name.
Forgive me if someone has posted this already.

http://www.smdginc.com/

Strategic Message Design Group Inc. is a strategic communications, advertising and public affairs firm specializing in political and corporate communications and crisis management. Through our sister company Cohen DiLella Broadcast Group we offer clients strategic planning for the acquisition and operation of broadcast properties. We also create and produce entertainment, news and business to business programming, on all media platforms for worldwide distribution.                             

The Principals of SMDG, Robert DiLella and Stephen Cohen forged their skills in the pressure cooker of political campaigns and newsrooms where deadlines are impossible and outcomes are unforgiving.

I thought Jorge P. was an original partner of this group.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #333 on: July 30, 2007, 06:49:41 PM »

Valentino's.

must not be any good....they got him shot...

+++

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #334 on: July 30, 2007, 06:49:56 PM »

Many of us have recognized that this coverup goes up as far as Rudy Croes and Nel Oduber.  Only they would have the power to order what needed done.  However, even if the coverup was hatched in Florida, what charges might be filed?  How could an American court even begin to deal with a corrupt foreign government?  Wouldn't this be the venue of an international organization?

BRING NATALEE HOME
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #335 on: July 30, 2007, 06:51:46 PM »

They knew the "far reaching implications" Charles Croes spoke of. Count on it.
Bruddah- we are closer to getting this cabal into an AMERICAN court if we can prove that this conspiracy was hatched in FLORIDA!!!!!

They can not claim international law supersedes American law if it all happened here. No dismissal for lack of convenience. THE FORUM WOULD BE FLORIDA...

IS ANYONE FOLLOWING ME HERE?

You got Oduber being in Florida when Natalee went missing and returning on the day the June 10 confession was retracted. You've got Dilella's connection to Oduber and the MEP Party with Dilella of course connected to Cohen.

Help me along, what else?

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #336 on: July 30, 2007, 06:52:15 PM »

Valentino's.

must not be any good....they got him shot...

ewww...I hope it wasn't a disgruntled tourist.

BRING NATALEE HOME
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #337 on: July 30, 2007, 06:54:09 PM »

VMS -at least I was able to find her post quickly with your link, LOL  Laughing

I am way behind due to work but did anyone notice that Native Lingo peeped out of the hidey hole at RU this weekend, wonder why? 

I continue to stand with the girl.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #338 on: July 30, 2007, 06:55:04 PM »

Yep - I've seen that.  He appears to be going on with his life, huh?

Appears that way.He can change his name to Marco(Jorans Book)and flee Aruba but eventually justice will be served.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #339 on: July 30, 2007, 06:55:19 PM »

VMS -at least I was able to find her post quickly with your link, LOL  Laughing

I am way behind due to work but did anyone notice that Native Lingo peeped out of the hidey hole at RU this weekend, wonder why? 
Yes, I did see that.  She didn't say much so hard to tell why.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.