June 01, 2024, 10:17:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #669 7/30 - 7/31/2007  (Read 231766 times)
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #480 on: July 30, 2007, 10:39:44 PM »

LOL!!! It doesn't matter how you try to run from it....the roads lead right back to Shango and Simian.  Sorry, but I just had to laugh.  Laughing

Yep, and I still think those painted rocks had something to do with it all. When all is sudden and done, the Shango Tango and the painted rocks will tell the story.

Hi and bye monks. Hubby stayed on the phone for about 1.5 hrs tonight waiting to talk to a human in Lenovo tech support. They say the wireless card has gone out and we have to mail in the laptop for repair. One day soon I'll be suffering without my evening monkey fix. If I disappear, you'll know why.  Sad

Nite nite everyone.
BT
A think lot of Hotels have free access to the internt from some sort of common area...
Do you have any close that you can try ... until they ask you what room are you staying in  Shocked   Laughing

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #481 on: July 30, 2007, 10:40:36 PM »

Oldfart

A buckeye turned blowfish....hmmmmm...(please don't give CBB any MORE ideas).   Shocked  Laughing

No room in that van for a bangbus episode.  Does it travel to the rave caves??

No..No room for a bangbus episode but Im sure him and his van are the life of the parties...Indoor and out..I bet he has the best weed and x on the island.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: July 30, 2007, 10:40:56 PM »

It was all there and solved in JUNE 2005.

Shango Says: June 30th, 2005 at 2:35 am
How long does a cat hold a mouse before eating it?

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #483 on: July 30, 2007, 10:42:15 PM »

LOL!!! It doesn't matter how you try to run from it....the roads lead right back to Shango and Simian.  Sorry, but I just had to laugh.  Laughing

'bout time you showed up!   We've been doing a little bit of the tango tonight.

Rob and others have also identified some other information that is extremely interesting regarding a Florida connection.  Hope you got to read those posts.

I already knew about the Florida connection, but it's always good to rehash.  Many times I see things I had forgotten.  The Plain View connection has been covered here extensively before by Tylergal and many others that are way smarter than me.  I just piece it together with Shango and Simian and Merian Ernest.   
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #484 on: July 30, 2007, 10:43:18 PM »

Yep, and I still think those painted rocks had something to do with it all. When all is sudden and done, the Shango Tango and the painted rocks will tell the story.

Hi and bye monks. Hubby stayed on the phone for about 1.5 hrs tonight waiting to talk to a human in Lenovo tech support. They say the wireless card has gone out and we have to mail in the laptop for repair. One day soon I'll be suffering without my evening monkey fix. If I disappear, you'll know why.  Sad

Nite nite everyone.
BT
A think lot of Hotels have free access to the internt from some sort of common area...
Do you have any close that you can try ... until they ask you what room are you staying in  Shocked   Laughing

Well, we had an old external wireless card left over and hubby has temporarily put it into the laptop, but it only works at home. In order for me to use the laptop when I travel, I'll have to get the internal wireless card fixed.

I'm really going this time. Nite.

I Stand With The Girl
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #485 on: July 30, 2007, 10:43:31 PM »

YUP  and  may have been even before the J2K's arrests

LALA's no I did not remember.  Sad

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: July 30, 2007, 10:45:22 PM »

Where oh where do you post other NEWS stuff ON forum
I know you wanna keep this on topic here.. ALthough
Nederlands related not on the case

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #487 on: July 30, 2007, 10:47:59 PM »

that

[/quot

That's okay, you were cleaning out your closet once before and sent them to me then, but I really appreciate you thinking of me before you tossed them.  Feel free to get rid of them this time.  I have them in storage now.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #488 on: July 30, 2007, 10:48:00 PM »

Shadow
sorry but can you put it in simple terms for this OLDF...
I'm reading and just not understanding. or making a connection...  sorry...
Just wanted you to know that you are NOT being ignored...

OldF

shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #489 on: July 30, 2007, 10:49:17 PM »

Revelations 5:5
And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

I am seeing a lot of the same language in these particlar bible verses I am posting and the words of Shango. Any thoughts??

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #490 on: July 30, 2007, 10:50:17 PM »

Well, I screwed up that post.  Sorry, Old Fart.  It must have been a senior moment.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: July 30, 2007, 10:52:31 PM »

And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

I am seeing a lot of the same language in these particlar bible verses I am posting and the words of Shango. Any thoughts??

These are interesting verses.  I'm trying to incorporate them into Shango.  You're making me think now!

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #492 on: July 30, 2007, 10:52:55 PM »

Lala's please read back. It does not have to do so much with a Florida connection as it does with what could have happened in Florida on the dates that matter.

I am only saying this so that tomorrow or a few days from now you are not asking me to type out a long explanation as to what I am referring to.

It does not have to do with the stuff that was rehashed again and again. But who was possibly in Florida and making decisions once everyone got back to Aruba on 6-9-2005.

TIA

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: July 30, 2007, 10:54:56 PM »

'bout time you showed up!   We've been doing a little bit of the tango tonight.

Rob and others have also identified some other information that is extremely interesting regarding a Florida connection.  Hope you got to read those posts.

I already knew about the Florida connection, but it's always good to rehash.  Many times I see things I had forgotten.  The Plain View connection has been covered here extensively before by Tylergal and many others that are way smarter than me.  I just piece it together with Shango and Simian and Merian Ernest.   

Lala's - it's like deja vu Very Happy
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #494 on: July 30, 2007, 10:55:37 PM »

Lala's please read back. It does not have to do so much with a Florida connection as it does with what could have happened in Florida on the dates that matter.

I am only saying this so that tomorrow or a few days from now you are not asking me to type out a long explanation as to what I am referring to.

It does not have to do with the stuff that was rehashed again and again. But who was possibly in Florida and making decisions once everyone got back to Aruba on 6-9-2005.

TIA

Well, excuse me!!!!!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: July 30, 2007, 10:57:01 PM »

Tamikosmom
Thank you for the reference to where I/we heard about the noise..
Ps.   I see that Ducky looks great after carrying you into the new digs

<snipped>

Hi OF

Actually it was a very overwhelming experience.  Ducky was inside the old cage when I stepped outside for just a minute.  The old cage went "poof" and ... I could not get into the new cage for two days.  I was frantic ... I was having an anxiety attack.  Ducky is my everything.  We have never been separated for any length of time.  On the FP comment section Klass posted me a link to his photo. I freaked out.  I misunderstood ... I thought she was holding him for a ransom.  When I calmed down I realized that she was just assuring me that he was doing just fine under her TLC.  Well ... late last night I found myself inside the new cage and ... Ducky and I were immediately reunited.  He waddled over to me as fast as those little webbed feet of his would go.  After this frightful experience ... I will never leave the cage unless my feathered little friend is with me.   

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #496 on: July 30, 2007, 10:57:38 PM »

O/T

Has anyone seen Katysmom today??
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #497 on: July 30, 2007, 10:59:06 PM »

TIA

Where EVER did you find those eyes??   Laughing
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #498 on: July 30, 2007, 10:59:37 PM »

TIA

Weeelll.. I'm not saying it to be mean.. just that in two days you will say what is all this DiLella stuff. And this way you will know and you will be up to speed.

I think this is important and I think you contribute alot to the board...

If I thought it was that same ole shuff, I wouldn't say anything.

You like to find place where Simian and Shango fits... this is good stuff to know.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #499 on: July 30, 2007, 10:59:56 PM »

Shadow
thank you
I see what you are talking about... but will have to duck out on this one

rob
Did you see what I posted earlier that ends up with Jupiter Reearch.. or something like that from June 10, 2005  ?
You are good at digging into business connetions

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.