June 01, 2024, 11:18:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #669 7/30 - 7/31/2007  (Read 231779 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #540 on: July 30, 2007, 11:45:13 PM »

ANG... you might want to share that one... LOL... not making fun at all.
 Wink

Look at that shoe... I still think it was the same shoe and Klaas I wish we had his face in that picture, he has a smirk the size of Kansas.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #541 on: July 30, 2007, 11:45:25 PM »

Klaas look at this-

who has their picture taken in a shoe store unless they might have worked there. Maybe it's not Freddy, but Jamie.

I keep saying this so I will say it again.  The ALE asked Jaime is Joran gave him something to hold.  Why would they ask that.

JAIME CARRASQUILIA 06/17/2005 STATEMENT:

To your question whether Joran wanted me to keep something for him, I can state the following. Joran had not given me anything that I should keep for him.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #542 on: July 30, 2007, 11:45:46 PM »

<<Snip>>

I did and I briefly looked. OF it does not look like DUGGA INDUSTRIES. I checked them briefly.. very briefly.

I didn't have a lot of time to look at them because I'm working on my next video....

Laughing

ROB
TY  Just wondering ..
The day Nelson returns to Aruba  someone has already involved a company "JupiterResearch provides unbiased research, analysis and advice, backed by proprietary data, to help companies profit from the impact of the Internet and emerging consumer technologies on their business. from  http://www.jupiterresearch.com/bin/item.pl/home

from http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=4697995
"The island's prime minister and a travel industry analyst offer their thoughts about security on Aruba, and the potential impact on the island's economy"
Audio refers to "Diane Clarkson of Jupiter Research " as the analyst ??

There may NOT be a connection... but something was up...
why this report on the 10th... along with Nelsons speach ?  When did he make the speach and where ?

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #543 on: July 30, 2007, 11:46:34 PM »

Right Klaas, I'm saying that somewhere it could have gotten screwed up and it was Jamie looking to help him replace a shoe or shoes.

Freddy is a bartender. What does he know about shoes?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: July 30, 2007, 11:48:01 PM »

Right Klaas, I'm saying that somewhere it could have gotten screwed up and it was Jamie looking to help him replace a shoe or shoes.

Freddy is a bartender. What does he know about shoes?
Yep, very likely Jaime and not Freddy.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #545 on: July 30, 2007, 11:48:57 PM »

Hi Monkeys! It seems as if the "powers that be" in Aruba put much more time and effort into trying to discredit Beth than they did in Finding Natalee.

Absolutely - their version of CYA is to attack the innocent.
Slimy bast**ds.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #546 on: July 30, 2007, 11:50:38 PM »

Off to the shops - and not shoe shops either  Laughing
BBL

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
crazybabyborg
« Reply #547 on: July 30, 2007, 11:50:40 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

Joran's shoes? I've always thought that the shoes/shoe was left where Joran couldn't retrieve it. I think that's why he was so careful to say they were left on the beach, and the size was a moving target. He was covering his arse in case it ever showed up.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: July 30, 2007, 11:50:43 PM »

I'm searching but not finding any STEVE COHEN/LARRY GARRISON link.  I don't think there is one.

Because there is none.

I came across this way back in the thread on pg 10 or 11. Let me be the first to say, I really doubt it. LG has done much for this case. It is less than even remotely believably that there is a link. I have dealt with Steve Cohen during this case and with Larry a lot. No one will convince me that there is any link between the two.

Let me just put that out there as LG has been a friend and contributor of SM for quite some time. He has not just been a friend to SM, but a friend, period.

A Steve Cohen/Larry Garrison connection ... I do not think so.

Janet

ARUBA - THE TRAGIC UNTOLD STORY OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY AND CORRUPTION IN PARADISE

DAVE HOLLOWAY

PAGE IX AND X

There are literally thousands of people who have helped us during our ordeal, physically, emotionally, monetarily, or through their prayers.

<snipped>

The persons who have made this book possibly.

Larry Garrison who knew how to open the right doors for opportunities and for your brilliance for making things happen.

Steve Cohen
'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
February 16, 2006

COSBY:  You know, Steve Cohen, it is pretty incredible—in fact, Larry Garrison (ph) with Silver Creek Entertainment actually was the one who was helping arrange the interview for ABC‘s “Primetime Live”—for them to feel that they were comfortable enough to come to the States and think nothing was going to happen.  A surprise, huh, Steve?

STEVE COHEN, ADVISER TO ARUBAN GOVERNMENT:  Well, I think it‘s surprising that they were caught, in a sense, by surprise ...

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #549 on: July 30, 2007, 11:52:29 PM »

Monkey Balls are Osage Orange

http://weather.nmsu.edu/abqplantlist/large/OsageOrange.htm

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #550 on: July 30, 2007, 11:52:52 PM »

Old F- I promise I will look into Jupiter.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
crazybabyborg
« Reply #551 on: July 30, 2007, 11:54:24 PM »

Shocked they are?
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: July 30, 2007, 11:57:02 PM »

LMAO! Laughing
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #553 on: July 30, 2007, 11:57:02 PM »

well, given the smirk and jvds thought process of he got away with murder and this is all just a game, I still think he was wearing the shoes... it's why he smirked and showed them...

JMO... and I know, mine only Laughing

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #554 on: July 30, 2007, 11:57:18 PM »

Thank you  sleddogs
I thought they were talking about buckeyes  keeping spiders away..
Dad always used what he call hedge / horse apples  Laughing Laughing

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #555 on: July 30, 2007, 11:59:00 PM »

Off topic... if anyone sees IBE... tell her that Red talked to the TES person and told her to make sure that they talked to her - I have been meaning to tell her that for all day.....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: July 30, 2007, 11:59:07 PM »

well, given the smirk and jvds thought process of he got away with murder and this is all just a game, I still think he was wearing the shoes... it's why he smirked and showed them...

Not just your opinion, I've always wondered if those were the shoes he was wearing. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #557 on: July 30, 2007, 11:59:28 PM »

Well, THAT'S a new thought...........hmmmmm. He's arrogant enough to do that, for sure!

BTW......check the avi thread.  Wink
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: July 31, 2007, 12:00:24 AM »

You missed my post saying that you have always said this and I agree with you. Very Happy
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #559 on: July 31, 2007, 12:01:01 AM »

ANG... you might want to share that one... LOL... not making fun at all.
 Wink

Look at that shoe... I still think it was the same shoe and Klaas I wish we had his face in that picture, he has a smirk the size of Kansas.

I was a Tomboy way back when. LOL   Grew  up with snot boys. Throwing things... and riding dirt bikes.. 
 I agree with the shoe Mrs Red.......... Shocked Shocked
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.