June 01, 2024, 11:02:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #669 7/30 - 7/31/2007  (Read 231777 times)
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #780 on: July 31, 2007, 04:39:04 PM »

for what it's worth  - there's a 149 Ivy Dr. in Kissimmee, FL ...

I give up.  Who lives there?

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #781 on: July 31, 2007, 04:39:42 PM »

Ivy qualified

college bound???  Ivy League

Just a guess..

149 have no clue..

Hi everyone,,

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #782 on: July 31, 2007, 04:40:37 PM »

I have a question for one of our newbies...FoolsGold...

Tell me is this a reference to what you are speaking of?  I really would like clarification on your previous statements.

7.   Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
Annamaria, the Simian really does not understand the e-mail routine. The Simian has been in a fox-hole for a couple of days. The doppelganger was very fastidious.
The Simian is for real. The Simian doesn’t have much respect for Shango.
Listen to the Simian when he says that the federales are looking at the many forked tongues that live where the Yellowhammer calls home.
PS it is 149. Ivy cualified.

Posted Jun 30, 3:36 PM |

Thank you, I'd love to dance.  Who lives at "149"?
What does Ivy cualified mean?  I see that cualified is often a mispelling of qualified in Spanish, but who's Ivy?
Ivy culified...Ivy Qualified....Ivy League school?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #783 on: July 31, 2007, 04:42:19 PM »

On June 11, David Cruz, spokesman for the Aruban Minister of Justice indicated that Natalee Holloway was dead and authorities knew the location of her body.
 However, Cruz later retracted the statement, saying he was a victim of a "misinformation campaign."

That evening, Dompig alleged to the Associated Press that one of the young men detained admitted “something bad happened” to the woman after the suspects took her to the beach, and was leading police to the scene.

The next morning, Aruban Justice Minister Rudy Croes contradicted the report, stating that the rumor that one of the suspects had confessed was untrue

2 Aruban official..spokespersons...announce Natalee's death..then   Rudy Croes comes out with ooopsssss both of the officials were wrong......uuummmmm what's wrong with that picture Shocked

and IIRC Beth said she mentally buried Natalee on 6/10....wasn't that the night the FBI woke them up around 3AM to tell the that there was a lot of blood in THE car....and more than likely Natalee was not alive....

How do 2 Aruban officals and the FBI all get it wrong?
Whoa....I never heard or read that any where.When did this happen?I did miss a lot of stuff in the very beginning(I think because I wasn't reading at scaredmonkeys then Smile)

I have always wondered about these earlier statements. WHY if it is confirmed the FBI called and woke them up at 3 am stating they had found alot of blood in the car, has nothing ever been done about this? Where did that evidence go? If the FBI had it or were privy to it, how can Aruba make that disappear as well??

As I understood it the FBI did have it...but SAW it...remember they weren't allowed to do anything except observe. And the FBI can do nothing about it....as long as it is an open case ....and I really have no idea what, if anything they can do when/if it's closed. I do know the FBI would NOT have done that if there wasn't good reason...evidence ...and obviously Beth and Jug believed it as well or I do not think Beth would ever have made the statement about burying Natalee mentally....JMO of course

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #784 on: July 31, 2007, 04:42:19 PM »

Ivy qualified means IVY League Education.

Harvard, Brown, Penn, Yale ...etc etc etc.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #785 on: July 31, 2007, 04:43:48 PM »

Ree, good eye.  I got hung up on the 149.

Where's that phone book when you need one?

And where is Robots?
I found this on a google search, but the link isn't working.

Scared Monkeys :: Discussion Forum for Like minded MonkeysPost Forum: Natalee Holloway Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:55 pm Subject: Lively Case .... noord, and montana (by connecting the dots) then 149 Ivy . ...
www.scaredmonkeys.net/search.php?search_author=BUCKSHOT&sid=a3162bf30220c205f017126ae79efe32 - 49k - Cached - Similar pages

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #786 on: July 31, 2007, 04:45:09 PM »

Unlike the confession there are many sources that said blood was in that car. Oduber said it on the radio,FBI and ALE also saw it and it was in print at many major newspapers in Aruba,U.S. and Holland. One of the reports also said blood was in the trunk. Deepak looking into long term storage and cleaning his car at 3am in a strange location with 2 others convinced me that the reports of blood in his car was the real deal.

Police force Aruba finds blood tracks in car

blood that turned into chocolate and cleaning fluid when tested in Holland...I do not believe the items sent were from deepee's car...but from another car and the chocolate and cleaning fluids were put there....purposely

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #787 on: July 31, 2007, 04:46:06 PM »

Tell me is this a reference to what you are speaking of?  I really would like clarification on your previous statements.

Annamaria, the Simian really does not understand the e-mail routine. The Simian has been in a fox-hole for a couple of days. The doppelganger was very fastidious.
Listen to the Simian when he says that the federales are looking at the many forked tongues that live where the Yellowhammer calls home.

What does Ivy cualified mean?  I see that cualified is often a mispelling of qualified in Spanish, but who's Ivy?

I have been racking my brain trying to figure this one out. I'm curious if the period after the 149 is actually to separate the number and the words or just a typo?

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: July 31, 2007, 04:46:37 PM »

Ivy culified...Ivy Qualified....Ivy League school?

Simian is bragging about his IQ, which he declaring is 149 which would quailfy him for an Ivy league school.  This post came about because of a spat he was having with Shango.  No clues here.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #789 on: July 31, 2007, 04:46:41 PM »

IMHO Simian is saying..."the answers lie in Mountain Brook"
Simian must be an RU or FOB'er....or the other family hate sites...

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #790 on: July 31, 2007, 04:47:31 PM »

149; Ivy cualified

A guess.

A MBHS male student who was on the trip to Aruba, who has a home address beginning with 149, and who was accepted to planning on attending an Ivy League university for Fall Semester, 2005.

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #791 on: July 31, 2007, 04:48:42 PM »

Sunny, part of the mystery is that the FBI has stuff nobody knows about.  The Dr. Phil Privilege List indicates some things were sent to the FBI.  What happened then?  We don't know and they're not telling. 

I think the FBI has evidence of blood and isn't telling.  I'm sure there's a reason.  At least I hope so in both cases.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #792 on: July 31, 2007, 04:49:03 PM »

I believe Simian said he IQ was 149. So imo... it's not an address.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: July 31, 2007, 04:49:47 PM »

Unlike the confession there are many sources that said blood was in that car. Oduber said it on the radio,FBI and ALE also saw it and it was in print at many major newspapers in Aruba,U.S. and Holland. One of the reports also said blood was in the trunk. Deepak looking into long term storage and cleaning his car at 3am in a strange location with 2 others convinced me that the reports of blood in his car was the real deal.

blood that turned into chocolate and cleaning fluid when tested in Holland...I do not believe the items sent were from deepee's car...but from another car and the chocolate and cleaning fluids were put there....purposely

It would be interesting to find out if the analysis Deepak's car showed any evidence of Natalee ever being in that car...like a hair, fingerprints or any type of DNA.  If not, they got the wrong car or Deepak's car was thoroughly cleaned before they hauled it off.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #794 on: July 31, 2007, 04:49:59 PM »

I agree Sunny - My gosh - I am sure the FBI knows the difference between blood and chocolate!!!

Could this have been the "evidence" that was hand delivered by Karen Jansen? 

Oh - Hi Ree - what a cute avatar!!!!!!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #795 on: July 31, 2007, 04:53:55 PM »

Ivy qualified means IVY League Education.

Harvard, Brown, Penn, Yale ...etc etc etc.

Yes.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #796 on: July 31, 2007, 04:55:59 PM »

Ivy qualified

college bound???  Ivy League

Just a guess..

149 have no clue..

Hi everyone,,

OS
Hi OS.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: July 31, 2007, 04:56:50 PM »

Sunny, part of the mystery is that the FBI has stuff nobody knows about.  The Dr. Phil Privilege List indicates some things were sent to the FBI.  What happened then?  We don't know and they're not telling. 

I think the FBI has evidence of blood and isn't telling.  I'm sure there's a reason.  At least I hope so in both cases.

Hi Peaches!  I agree....and hope so too........another question...remember when Greta was going to start talking about Beth's notes books....she had seen them all as I recall....then wham the hurricanes hit and she was off to cover them...so why did she never got back to them?...she is a little bulldog and I can't imagine her not doing it UNLESS...someone told her to back off....the FBI perhaps?   Perhaps they were fearful of her divulging something she shouldn't?

Rest in Peace Caylee

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #798 on: July 31, 2007, 04:58:18 PM »

149; Ivy cualified

A guess.

A MBHS male student who was on the trip to Aruba, who has a home address beginning with 149, and who was accepted to planning on attending an Ivy League university for Fall Semester, 2005.

cualified=qualified????? I have a headache waaaaaaaaaa

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #799 on: July 31, 2007, 04:58:49 PM »

Monkeys, you have to keep your Shango and Simian in order.  The last few posts between them was a good old cat fight.  They were arguing back and forth trying to one up each other...so...that says what??  That they KNEW each other.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.