June 01, 2024, 10:26:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #669 7/30 - 7/31/2007  (Read 231768 times)
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #820 on: July 31, 2007, 05:21:40 PM »

Darn, got knocked off board when trying to post again.

Klaas, would you please CC the email about the mover and shaker to Mrs. Red?? Thanks BBL  IBE

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #821 on: July 31, 2007, 05:22:40 PM »

Also found this in Archives. Noticed FOM in here today earlier so sorry she missed this. LOL This was also a front page post.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/category/natalee-holloway/page/95/

Friend of Monkey Talks to Mickey John
Before you watch Greta … see what Friend of Monkey has to say about her conversation with Mickey John.

I just got off phone with Mickey John.
Greta was at his house today and he may be on tonight.
I asked him if Deepak told him, he said “I never should have left her with Joran”
HE SAID NO, NEVER.
Deepak did say to him that he and Saish dropped NH and Joran off at the Marriot after he lighthouse. Then Deepak said he and Satish went home.
The whole thing he said about Holiday Inn was a lie that the VDS “family”
made up and asked Deepak and Satish to agree to. As far as what Deepak meant by the VDS “family” he doesn’t know if it includes “Tom Dick or Harry” to quote Mickey John. Also Mickey did believe that Deepak was telling truth. Deepak was sorry to have supported the family lie as it landed him in jail.
I may miss show… Thanks

Share This  Posted June 28, 2005 by Scared Monkeys
Natalee Holloway | 616 
comments

Just a swinging with the tribe
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: July 31, 2007, 05:23:10 PM »

I thought I remembered that Beth said on tv once....that they had cut out portions of the headliner in Deepak's car.Also that the FBI tested it too but I don't remember any FBI stating what was found,blood or no blood.I hope the FBI was able to keep whatever portions they were allowed to test IF it was the correct samples and not the same that ALE had tested.
Why was that evidence sent to Holland to test?I thought ALE had some way of testing themselves otherwise,how were they able to tell that was dog blood on the bloody mattress so quickly?I don't remember them sending those samples anywhere.

she was told that it was his headliner...and I do not believe that either holland ot the FBI got any portion of deepee's car's headliner....i remember at the times someone on SM was a person who did blood testing...and stated that there is a very simple test to determine of blood is from a human or an animal....sorry nothing more than that pops out of my memory on that at this time..... Embarassed

I agree Sunny.  If they didn't allow the FBI to help in Aruba they sure weren't going to let them test the evidence here in the U.S.  It was all for show.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #823 on: July 31, 2007, 05:23:22 PM »

Any news on when Tim is going to search the Aruban waters?  I'm waiting with bated breath...  I do think he will find something.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #824 on: July 31, 2007, 05:23:24 PM »

Sunny, I think Greta was called off by who knows who.  She's gone back to the story but she never revisited the journals. 

I wonder how many of Anita's journals she's read?

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #825 on: July 31, 2007, 05:23:38 PM »

Hi Monkeys one and all,

I have not read back yet to see what you all are talking about but I have wasted many hours now trying to find the front page archives for LalasMom and this is what i found. I see she is not here so I am hoping San or Klass will repost this if neccesary on the next forum. I also hope this helps her find what she is looking for.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/category/natalee-holloway/page/102/

Lalas this gets you back to June 7, 2005 If you want earlier press next at the bottom of the page.
If you want later than June 7 press previous. I know sounds weird.Works trust me. Some of the Front page post by Red or Tom Have no comments listed or just 1 or 2. Some have hundreds. Hope this helps and is what you are looking for.

Sam

Thank you so very much.  I am bookmarking them this time.  I appreciate all your efforts.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: July 31, 2007, 05:25:22 PM »

Any news on when Tim is going to search the Aruban waters?  I'm waiting with bated breath...  I do think he will find something.
No news AZ.
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #827 on: July 31, 2007, 05:26:09 PM »

Human vs Animal Blood

The field test is done through "hemident testing."

In crime scene, need to determine facts quickly, and these kits are designed for specfically this purpose.

The bloody mattress too, determined to have "dog's blood" -- as dead dog discovered nearby.  But was this blood tested?  Likewise the Kalpoe car: did not have to send samples to Holland to determine animal vs human.  

Any minimally competent police department has these available:

http://www.odvinc.com/hemidentID/hemident.html

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #828 on: July 31, 2007, 05:28:14 PM »

Speaking of never giving up, you have to love this story.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18237342/

(She was just on an Ellen rerun.  What a hoot.)

Expect a miracle.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: July 31, 2007, 05:28:34 PM »

Also found this in Archives. Noticed FOM in here today earlier so sorry she missed this. LOL This was also a front page post.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/category/natalee-holloway/page/95/

Friend of Monkey Talks to Mickey John
Before you watch Greta … see what Friend of Monkey has to say about her conversation with Mickey John.

I just got off phone with Mickey John.
Greta was at his house today and he may be on tonight.
I asked him if Deepak told him, he said “I never should have left her with Joran”
HE SAID NO, NEVER.
Deepak did say to him that he and Saish dropped NH and Joran off at the Marriot after he lighthouse. Then Deepak said he and Satish went home.
The whole thing he said about Holiday Inn was a lie that the VDS “family”
made up and asked Deepak and Satish to agree to. As far as what Deepak meant by the VDS “family” he doesn’t know if it includes “Tom Dick or Harry” to quote Mickey John. Also Mickey did believe that Deepak was telling truth. Deepak was sorry to have supported the family lie as it landed him in jail.
I may miss show… Thanks

Share This  Posted June 28, 2005 by Scared Monkeys
Natalee Holloway | 616 
comments

thanks SAM...I remember that! I'll bet they are even sorrier now!  Didn't the sporter say it was deepee that came up with the HI story?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: July 31, 2007, 05:30:40 PM »

I am hoping they keep it very quiet and not let anyone know when....I am always fearful  for their safety when TES is anyplace near that hell island

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #831 on: July 31, 2007, 05:31:00 PM »

Indeed Shango and Simian are two ends of the spectrum.  Both had info that we are now able to confirm. So a disinformation campaign is not totally what Shango was.  There are truths in things Shango says and errors in Simian's.  It is hard to tell who is right and is wrong more often.  Shango and Simian do converse with each other and banter often, the times they talk separately is when things get confusing. Simian and Shango knew each other and some of the posters they conversed with in the early weeks. So who's the real liar is stillup for grabs.  Besides, I thought everyone but me thought this stuff was a bunch of crap.  I have to leave now, will BBL.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #832 on: July 31, 2007, 05:32:19 PM »

I am hoping they keep it very quiet and not let anyone know when....I am always fearful  for their safety when TES is anyplace near that hell island

I agree... Tim isn't exactly welcomed with open arms on aruba...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: July 31, 2007, 05:32:25 PM »

Sunny, I think Greta was called off by who knows who.  She's gone back to the story but she never revisited the journals. 

Peaches that's my thinking as well....I am so sorry Beth ever let Greta read the journals.....

LOL....anita's journals....

Rest in Peace Caylee

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: July 31, 2007, 05:32:47 PM »

Could you imagine Anita's journal.

Chapter 1 - This is me pregnant with my little psycho when I went ice skating and fell.
Chapter 2 - This is psycho drinking his first can of beer at 7 months.
Chapter 3 - This is psycho hitting my best friends daughter at age 2.
Chapter 4 - This is psycho with the scissors behind his back waiting for his little brother.
Chapter 5 - This is psycho on his first day of school digging a big whole and trying to bury is classmate.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: July 31, 2007, 05:33:47 PM »

Hi Monkeys one and all,

I have not read back yet to see what you all are talking about but I have wasted many hours now trying to find the front page archives for LalasMom and this is what i found. I see she is not here so I am hoping San or Klass will repost this if neccesary on the next forum. I also hope this helps her find what she is looking for.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/category/natalee-holloway/page/102/

Lalas this gets you back to June 7, 2005 If you want earlier press next at the bottom of the page.
If you want later than June 7 press previous. I know sounds weird.Works trust me. Some of the Front page post by Red or Tom Have no comments listed or just 1 or 2. Some have hundreds. Hope this helps and is what you are looking for.

Sam

Thank you so very much.  I am bookmarking them this time.  I appreciate all your efforts.

Lalas I sometimes copy and paste to either an email to myself or to note pad so I really know what it is I have bookmarked. Such as this whole post. LOL

Just a swinging with the tribe
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #836 on: July 31, 2007, 05:34:32 PM »

Human vs Animal Blood

In crime scene, need to determine facts quickly, and these kits are designed for specfically this purpose.

The bloody mattress too, determined to have "dog's blood" -- as dead dog discovered nearby.  But was this blood tested?  Likewise the Kalpoe car: did not have to send samples to Holland to determine animal vs human.  

http://www.odvinc.com/hemidentID/hemident.html.

thanks Hammer...I knew I remembered someone in the know stating this fact...

Rest in Peace Caylee

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #837 on: July 31, 2007, 05:34:33 PM »

Maybe we shoudl have a Shango/Code talkers/Simian thread again?  It seems that would be helpful...

IBE I will email you... I still hve your email addy... you can just reply...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #838 on: July 31, 2007, 05:35:23 PM »

I thought I remembered that Beth said on tv once....that they had cut out portions of the headliner in Deepak's car.Also that the FBI tested it too but I don't remember any FBI stating what was found,blood or no blood.I hope the FBI was able to keep whatever portions they were allowed to test IF it was the correct samples and not the same that ALE had tested.
Why was that evidence sent to Holland to test?I thought ALE had some way of testing themselves otherwise,how were they able to tell that was dog blood on the bloody mattress so quickly?I don't remember them sending those samples anywhere.

she was told that it was his headliner...and I do not believe that either holland ot the FBI got any portion of deepee's car's headliner....i remember at the times someone on SM was a person who did blood testing...and stated that there is a very simple test to determine of blood is from a human or an animal....sorry nothing more than that pops out of my memory on that at this time..... Embarassed
Thanks Sunny....for some reason I got the impression that Beth had seen the car inside after they did their testing.So ALE could have had a test to determine the differences between dog blood and human blood but not have the abilities to do DNA testing on human blood?
« Last Edit: July 31, 2007, 05:40:04 PM by San » Logged

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #839 on: July 31, 2007, 05:35:40 PM »

Human vs Animal Blood

http://www.odvinc.com/hemidentID/hemident.html

Wouldn't it be interesting to see a close up photograph of the mattress in question andhave someone like Dr. Henry Lee examine the pattern of the bloodstain.  It would be great to see that issue put to rest because I don't think anyone buys the "dog blood" story. I'm sure I don't.

Expect a miracle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.