June 01, 2024, 11:52:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #669 7/30 - 7/31/2007  (Read 231787 times)
fran
Scared Monkey

« Reply #940 on: July 31, 2007, 07:27:55 PM »

Thanks to all for the warm welcome. Oh, and the AOL warrior, LOL. Good grief! My hubby loves to go over there once in awhile and cause trouble. I can't stand even reading there much less posting, LOL. I've seen too many cat-fights there.

About the blood in the car, first of all, there's a field test kit that I believe all LE carry that can determine if something is blood or not at first look. Then samples would be taken for DNA etc. IMO, that's probably why the FBI notified the H/Ts of a LOT of blood in the car, and I read from something you all gave me a link to last night, a large quantity of blood in the trunk. IIRC, the family was at the police station, not sure if they actually saw it, but they left headquarters very down.

ALE could not do any type of testing, IMO, as they have no lab, so to me, the 'dog blood' story came out TOO QUICK to be believed. I mean face it, if they had to send everything to Quantico and Holland for testing, how did they know the difference between dog and human blood so FAST? I don't believe they could.

FWIW, a little over 25% of the techs at the Dutch lab have a degree. I know someone who works at a forensic lab here in the U.S., believe me, they need a degree, experience, cross training, cross check, everything here. So just how good is this Dutch lab anyway? 

Remember VanStratton's words that Natalee was dead. He said "I've seen the evidence and you haven't." Ehh, would that be blood? It was very early into the investigation.

Oh, here it is, I decided not to post the link as I'm afraid I'll blow your margins,but it was from your chicago outfit photo bucket there's 12 or more pages of info from early in the case there. They talk about the 'blood' and 'GHB at C&C' and they even have a bunch of stuff about a guy named "Dave" or "David." I saw that name mentioned earlier today. Look around those pages and see just what old "Dave" or David" is up to. Interesting, imo. Connection, I dunno. Oh, and he's not in Florida, he's in another state, I think Detroit, Mi.

Gosh I'm gabby, but I've waited so long to get in I just can't help myself!
 Laughing
fran

Your hubby posts on the aol message boards?I wonder if I know him Smile
Could you try and post the link,I think it would be ok as long as it's not a anti victim site.Detroit,MI?
That's where I'm at.

I hope you don't know him, LOL. He has just done it a couple of times but he does it to get someone's goat!  Mad

The link I have I actually got here on scaredmonkeys last night. It just has lots of 'screen captured' stuff that you can enlarge. Some is hard to read, it kind of looks squiggly. http://s66.photobucket.com/albums/h254/chicagoutfit/?start=240

fran
GrannyToad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #941 on: July 31, 2007, 07:28:13 PM »

GrannyToad - Would you like me to see if I can fix your avatar for you?

Yes o yes Mistress! If you would please.

Ohhhh I look so spiffy already, normal again. Ahhh it's good, thank you Mistress Klaasend!

And yep, KarmaRoundUp, some 10% or fewer maybe went out goodheartedly to search & trample possible evidence for their half day off but you can bet the whole payroll got billed to "Natalee" in their creative accounting system. More than half that payroll came from US tourist Dollars anyway. Next followed Reuben Trappenberg's lies and others'.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: July 31, 2007, 07:29:44 PM »

Apparently ... the ALE had check Deepak's vehicle prior to his May 31, 2005 statement which was taken at the police station at Bubali and ... did not notice blood or chocolate all over the car.  The interrogator implied that Deepak's vehicle was very clean.

Janet

Deepak Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 10, 2005

To your question whether I can remember the day when I was summoned to the police station at Bubali, I can say the following. Yes I remember that day.

You are telling to me that my car looked very clean on that day. About that I can state the following, I had vacuumed my car the previous day.

Thanks Janet
So Deepak is stating he cleaned the car the 30th of may correct?Which would have been monday?

Good evening.  This has always confused me but what kind of car did Deepak have- a silver Nissan or a silver Honda?  I have seen it appear as either one and I do think his car was switched early on and testing was on a different vehicle.

Remember there was a witness that saw them washing the car at 2:30 or 3am on the 30th.

Klaas ... something does not make sense.  When was all the blood or chocolate observed in Deepak's vehicle?  On May 31, 2005 ... Deepak's interrogator implies that his vehicle is very clean ... the explanation provided by Deepak was that he had vacuumed the vehicle the day before (May 30, 2005).  This must have been when he was observed by a neighbour.

Janet

Summons and Complaint
Elizabeth Ann Twitty and Dave Edward Holloway
vs. Joran van der Sloot and Paulus van der Sloot

February 16, 2006

40. In the early hours of Monday morning, Deepak methodically and uncharacteristically cleans his silver Nissan, claiming after the fact, “it had ants in it”.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #943 on: July 31, 2007, 07:30:03 PM »

GrannyToad and Fran !!

Easy, what a thoughtful monkey avi you have, are you the thinker?  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: July 31, 2007, 07:30:05 PM »

Call out to Robots

It is time to give up and come in the forum. We are all missing you. We need your positive attitude. JMHO

Just a swinging with the tribe
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #945 on: July 31, 2007, 07:31:31 PM »

Janet - I don't know about the blood, very curious isn't it?  I'm wondering if the blood was in a different vehicle?  Could it have been in one of the Sloot vehicles?

I do not have a clue.

Jug was under the impression that blood was all over the vehicle but when the fabric samples were forensically tested in Holland and the States the results determined it was chocolate/cleaning fluid.

However ... on May 31, 2005 ... there was no obvious blood/chocolate in Deepak's vehicle.  Deepak's interrogator implied that his vehicle was very clean and ... Deepak agreed.  He stated he had vacuumed his vehicle the night before.

This would imply the the fabric sent away for forensic testing did not come from Deepak's vehicle.

Janet

Jug Twitty
NANCY GRACE
October 4, 2005

TWITTY:  Somebody -- you know, that`s the reason there`s no evidence. Had they gone to the -- and impounded that car that day -- the FBI told us there was blood all in the car. The prosecutor said the FBI said there was blood in the car. But for some reason or another, when they sent it off, they say now it`s all cleaning fluid.

Jug Twitty
On the Record 2/ Greta
September 28, 2005

TWITTY: Because I think I was asking questions that she didn’t know that I knew about, things that she wouldn’t tell me and I was confronting her with, you know, things like the blood in the car. If you’ll remember, way early on in the investigation, even the prime minister came and said, Yes, they found blood in the car. The FBI said they found blood in the car. She says they didn’t. She says they — I know for a fact that they cut parts out of the seat, cut parts out of the ceiling of Deepak’s car, and they sent them wherever to get tested. And she said no. Initially, the FBI said there was blood all over the car, but then they came back and said now it’s cleaning fluid.

Sounds like they are talking about 2 different cars.I wonder if Deepak ever did sell his car?Does Beth mean the FBI said it was cleaning fluid or just the ALE?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: July 31, 2007, 07:31:40 PM »

Apparently ... the ALE had check Deepak's vehicle prior to his May 31, 2005 statement which was taken at the police station at Bubali and ... did not notice blood or chocolate all over the car.  The interrogator implied that Deepak's vehicle was very clean.

Janet

Deepak Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 10, 2005

To your question whether I can remember the day when I was summoned to the police station at Bubali, I can say the following. Yes I remember that day.

You are telling to me that my car looked very clean on that day. About that I can state the following, I had vacuumed my car the previous day.

Thanks Janet
So Deepak is stating he cleaned the car the 30th of may correct?Which would have been monday?

Remember there was a witness that saw them washing the car at 2:30 or 3am on the 30th.

Klaas ... something does not make sense.  When was all the blood or chocolate observed in Deepak's vehicle?  On May 31, 2005 ... Deepak's interrogator implies that his vehicle is very clean ... the explanation provided by Deepak was that he had vacuumed the vehicle the day before (May 30, 2005).  This must have been when he was observed by a neighbour.

Janet

Summons and Complaint

February 16, 2006

40. In the early hours of Monday morning, Deepak methodically and uncharacteristically cleans his silver Nissan, claiming after the fact, “it had ants in it”.
Right,but I thought Deepak had Satish vacuum the car before they went out that sunday night?Also,I thought I read in one of Joran's PV's something about him getting sand in the car that night.

You are correct.  Deepak vacuumed his vehicle on May 29, 2005 prior to picking up Joran to go to C&C.  He then vacuumed his vehicle on May 30, 2005 because Joran had left sand in his car.  (I question how Joran could have left sand in his vehicle if Deepak and Satish dropped Joran off at the beach and never returned.  However that is another story.)

Janet

Deepak Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 10, 2005

To your question as to where the sand came from the day in question that I vacuumed the car, I can state the following. The sand came from Joran, because he had almost fallen into the water and after that he had sat down in my car with sand on his shorts and on his legs.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #947 on: July 31, 2007, 07:32:54 PM »

Is there any talk about where Joran is?  He sure has been quiet.  Did Anita turn into his ankle braclet?

EASY - no word at all about Joran.  You are right, way too quiet!

That's not like young Joran.  Wasn't it last summer that he was all over the island with the blonde and getting kicked out of bars with the other girl?
fran
Scared Monkey

« Reply #948 on: July 31, 2007, 07:33:31 PM »

Thanks for the heads up Sam.
I lost my whole 10-11 year aol account,then got free aol accounts,gmail etc.So I think I'm ok now but I lost all of my Natalee case info I had saved Sad
Isn't refugees RU or what I like to call skanks-R-us?I could barely stand reading over there so didn't venture over there much at all.I'm not that brave and their evilness hurts my heart.
Smile

[/quote]

RU will probably be happy to see they've 'hurt your heart,' because ...........nevermind, don't get me started on THAT place! Mad

fran
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: July 31, 2007, 07:33:59 PM »

Is there any talk about where Joran is?  He sure has been quiet.  Did Anita turn into his ankle braclet?

That's not like young Joran.  Wasn't it last summer that he was all over the island with the blonde and getting kicked out of bars with the other girl?

Yes!  I keep hoping he's been detained in the Netherlands  Laughing
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #950 on: July 31, 2007, 07:35:03 PM »

Welcome !!!

GrannyToad
Fran

and anyone else I misssed

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #951 on: July 31, 2007, 07:35:09 PM »

Janet

Summons and Complaint

February 16, 2006

Right,but I thought Deepak had Satish vacuum the car before they went out that sunday night?Also,I thought I read in one of Joran's PV's something about him getting sand in the car that night.
[/quote]

but remember suspects can lie and witnesses can't Shocked

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #952 on: July 31, 2007, 07:35:32 PM »

Thanks to all for the warm welcome. Oh, and the AOL warrior, LOL. Good grief! My hubby loves to go over there once in awhile and cause trouble. I can't stand even reading there much less posting, LOL. I've seen too many cat-fights there.

About the blood in the car, first of all, there's a field test kit that I believe all LE carry that can determine if something is blood or not at first look. Then samples would be taken for DNA etc. IMO, that's probably why the FBI notified the H/Ts of a LOT of blood in the car, and I read from something you all gave me a link to last night, a large quantity of blood in the trunk. IIRC, the family was at the police station, not sure if they actually saw it, but they left headquarters very down.

ALE could not do any type of testing, IMO, as they have no lab, so to me, the 'dog blood' story came out TOO QUICK to be believed. I mean face it, if they had to send everything to Quantico and Holland for testing, how did they know the difference between dog and human blood so FAST? I don't believe they could.

FWIW, a little over 25% of the techs at the Dutch lab have a degree. I know someone who works at a forensic lab here in the U.S., believe me, they need a degree, experience, cross training, cross check, everything here. So just how good is this Dutch lab anyway? 

Remember VanStratton's words that Natalee was dead. He said "I've seen the evidence and you haven't." Ehh, would that be blood? It was very early into the investigation.

Oh, here it is, I decided not to post the link as I'm afraid I'll blow your margins,but it was from your chicago outfit photo bucket there's 12 or more pages of info from early in the case there. They talk about the 'blood' and 'GHB at C&C' and they even have a bunch of stuff about a guy named "Dave" or "David." I saw that name mentioned earlier today. Look around those pages and see just what old "Dave" or David" is up to. Interesting, imo. Connection, I dunno. Oh, and he's not in Florida, he's in another state, I think Detroit, Mi.

Laughing
fran

Your hubby posts on the aol message boards?I wonder if I know him Smile
Could you try and post the link,I think it would be ok as long as it's not a anti victim site.Detroit,MI?
That's where I'm at.

I hope you don't know him, LOL. He has just done it a couple of times but he does it to get someone's goat!  Mad

The link I have I actually got here on scaredmonkeys last night. It just has lots of 'screen captured' stuff that you can enlarge. Some is hard to read, it kind of looks squiggly. http://s66.photobucket.com/albums/h254/chicagoutfit/?start=240

fran
Oh,I saw this earlier today....I had a hard time reading it but I didn't go thru all of it.What pages is Dave on if you know?

Karma Is Coming

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #953 on: July 31, 2007, 07:36:24 PM »

GrannyToad and Fran !!

Easy, what a thoughtful monkey avi you have, are you the thinker?  Laughing

I wanted a new look for the new forum.  I'm just kind of scratching my head over all of this. lol

Almost went with one of these.   Laughing

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: July 31, 2007, 07:37:32 PM »

Laughing
fran

Gab away.....great points!!  Especiallt this one!!  Remember VanStratton's words that Natalee was dead. He said "I've seen the evidence and you haven't." Ehh, would that be blood? It was very early into the investigation.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: July 31, 2007, 07:37:48 PM »

Call out to Robots

It is time to give up and come in the forum. We are all missing you. We need your positive attitude. JMHO

Robots ... we are on now Page 48.  I plan on submitting the first post to to the new thread unless you beat me to it.  Ready ... set ...

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #956 on: July 31, 2007, 07:39:14 PM »

GrannyToad - Would you like me to see if I can fix your avatar for you?

Yes o yes Mistress! If you would please.

Ohhhh I look so spiffy already, normal again. Ahhh it's good, thank you Mistress Klaasend!

And yep, KarmaRoundUp, some 10% or fewer maybe went out goodheartedly to search & trample possible evidence for their half day off but you can bet the whole payroll got billed to "Natalee" in their creative accounting system. More than half that payroll came from US tourist Dollars anyway. Next followed Reuben Trappenberg's lies and others'.

AH!
I agree GrannyT
Don't even mention Ruben Trappenmouth...cannot stand the guy.I did enjoy Bill O jumping all over him about exactly what the Aruban government paid for.Now I'm wondering what Bill O got paid for his soul.

Karma Is Coming

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #957 on: July 31, 2007, 07:40:47 PM »

Yes!  I keep hoping he's been detained in the Netherlands  Laughing

You would think someone would pick the jerk up for something!  Geez, can you imagine living that life and staying out of jail?   Confused
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #958 on: July 31, 2007, 07:41:40 PM »

Karma and Fran,

Originally Refugees was a group who broke off from Court TV. Then for some reason they broke up sort of there and changed their name to Refugees Unleashed. Kicked a lot of folks out. Became even worse than the original Refugees and that was bad enough. JMHO

Just a swinging with the tribe
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #959 on: July 31, 2007, 07:42:18 PM »

Call out to Robots

I'll call out to Robots right behind you Sam.I have been reading here for ages and have always enjoyed Robot's posts.What a great sense of humor.
Smile

Karma Is Coming

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.