April 26, 2024, 09:29:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #669 7/30 - 7/31/2007  (Read 228843 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: July 31, 2007, 07:43:48 PM »

GrannyToad and Fran !!

Easy, what a thoughtful monkey avi you have, are you the thinker?  Laughing

I wanted a new look for the new forum.  I'm just kind of scratching my head over all of this. lol

Almost went with one of these.   Laughing

Easy so glad you went with the one you did..it IS you!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #961 on: July 31, 2007, 07:44:19 PM »

Call out to Robots

It is time to give up and come in the forum. We are all missing you. We need your positive attitude. JMHO

Robots ... we are on now Page 48.  I plan on submitting the first post to to the new thread unless you beat me to it.  Ready ... set ...

Janet

Thanks for the help. Janet.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #962 on: July 31, 2007, 07:44:43 PM »

Call out to Robots

It is time to give up and come in the forum. We are all missing you. We need your positive attitude. JMHO

Robots ... we are on now Page 48.  I plan on submitting the first post to to the new thread unless you beat me to it.  Ready ... set ...

Janet

What has become of Robots?  Is he stuck on the outside?
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: July 31, 2007, 07:46:07 PM »

Ok we are getting close.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #964 on: July 31, 2007, 07:46:23 PM »

GrannyToad and Fran !!

I wanted a new look for the new forum.  I'm just kind of scratching my head over all of this. lol

Easy I LOVE this one with the spiked hair, looks so masculine - like he's in mid-growl  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: July 31, 2007, 07:46:28 PM »

Karma and Fran,

Originally Refugees was a group who broke off from Court TV. Then for some reason they broke up sort of there and changed their name to Refugees Unleashed. Kicked a lot of folks out. Became even worse than the original Refugees and that was bad enough. JMHO

CeetVRefugees didn't just "break off" from Court TV, it was formed mostly by members who were banned from CTV because of their hate for Natalee's family.  Then others with the same mindset that were banned from RWV, SM and BFN found their way there.  Then, they ended up having so many TOS violations for posting private information, etc their service provider shut them down and they found a new service provider.  That's when they renamed themselves RefugeesUnleashed.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #966 on: July 31, 2007, 07:46:37 PM »

Apparently ... the ALE had check Deepak's vehicle prior to his May 31, 2005 statement which was taken at the police station at Bubali and ... did not notice blood or chocolate all over the car.  The interrogator implied that Deepak's vehicle was very clean.

Janet

Deepak Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 10, 2005

To your question whether I can remember the day when I was summoned to the police station at Bubali, I can say the following. Yes I remember that day.

You are telling to me that my car looked very clean on that day. About that I can state the following, I had vacuumed my car the previous day.

Thanks Janet
So Deepak is stating he cleaned the car the 30th of may correct?Which would have been monday?

Remember there was a witness that saw them washing the car at 2:30 or 3am on the 30th.

Klaas ... something does not make sense.  When was all the blood or chocolate observed in Deepak's vehicle?  On May 31, 2005 ... Deepak's interrogator implies that his vehicle is very clean ... the explanation provided by Deepak was that he had vacuumed the vehicle the day before (May 30, 2005).  This must have been when he was observed by a neighbour.

Janet

Summons and Complaint
Elizabeth Ann Twitty and Dave Edward Holloway
vs. Joran van der Sloot and Paulus van der Sloot

February 16, 2006

40. In the early hours of Monday morning, Deepak methodically and uncharacteristically cleans his silver Nissan, claiming after the fact, “it had ants in it”.
Right,but I thought Deepak had Satish vacuum the car before they went out that sunday night?Also,I thought I read in one of Joran's PV's something about him getting sand in the car that night.

You are correct.  Deepak vacuumed his vehicle on May 29, 2005 prior to picking up Joran to go to C&C.  He then vacuumed his vehicle on May 30, 2005 because Joran had left sand in his car.  (I question how Joran could have left sand in his vehicle if Deepak and Satish dropped Joran off at the beach and never returned.  However that is another story.)

Janet

Deepak Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 10, 2005

To your question as to where the sand came from the day in question that I vacuumed the car, I can state the following. The sand came from Joran, because he had almost fallen into the water and after that he had sat down in my car with sand on his shorts and on his legs.

I don't know how long these quote stacks are supposed to be but when did Joran supposedly sit in Deepak's car and get the sand in it?I think Deepak means he sat in the car before sunday night and that was the reason for him vacuuming the car before they went out?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #967 on: July 31, 2007, 07:47:36 PM »

Janet - I don't know about the blood, very curious isn't it?  I'm wondering if the blood was in a different vehicle?  Could it have been in one of the Sloot vehicles?

I have always believed 2 cars were involved...Klaas...how bout a pix of the 'chunk taken out of the steering wheel' car...

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #968 on: July 31, 2007, 07:48:20 PM »

Easy , Robots says he is not coming in here. He is probably SKEERED.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #969 on: July 31, 2007, 07:48:29 PM »

Karma and Fran,

Originally Refugees was a group who broke off from Court TV. Then for some reason they broke up sort of there and changed their name to Refugees Unleashed. Kicked a lot of folks out. Became even worse than the original Refugees and that was bad enough. JMHO

CeetVRefugees didn't just "break off" from Court TV, it was formed mostly by members who were banned from CTV because of their hate for Natalee's family.  Then others with the same mindset that were banned from RWV, SM and BFN found their way there.  Then, they ended up having so many TOS violations for posting private information, etc their service provider shut them down and they found a new service provider.  That's when they renamed themselves RefugeesUnleashed.

the land of misfits  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #970 on: July 31, 2007, 07:48:52 PM »

GrannyToad and Fran !!

Not sure how to take that!  Laughing

Anyone looking for a monkey avatar, this link has some nice ones to rip off.  Need to be resized, but very nice.

http://www.paulkopeikingallery.com/artists/greenberg/index2.htm
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #971 on: July 31, 2007, 07:48:55 PM »

Thanks for the heads up Sam.
I lost my whole 10-11 year aol account,then got free aol accounts,gmail etc.So I think I'm ok now but I lost all of my Natalee case info I had saved Sad
Isn't refugees RU or what I like to call skanks-R-us?I could barely stand reading over there so didn't venture over there much at all.I'm not that brave and their evilness hurts my heart.
Smile

RU will probably be happy to see they've 'hurt your heart,' because ...........nevermind, don't get me started on THAT place! Mad

fran
[/quote]
LOL...I know,evil people get off on reactions and seeing who can be the most evil.

Karma Is Coming

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #972 on: July 31, 2007, 07:50:49 PM »

I'll try this again. I messed up the last post.   Sad

Good evening.  This has always confused me but what kind of car did Deepak have- a silver Nissan or a silver Honda?  I have seen it appear as either one and I do think his car was switched early on and testing was on a different vehicle.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: July 31, 2007, 07:51:44 PM »

I'll try this again. I messed up the last post.   Sad

Good evening.  This has always confused me but what kind of car did Deepak have- a silver Nissan or a silver Honda?  I have seen it appear as either one and I do think his car was switched early on and testing was on a different vehicle.

Silver Honda
fran
Scared Monkey

« Reply #974 on: July 31, 2007, 07:52:15 PM »

Oh,I saw this earlier today....I had a hard time reading it but I didn't go thru all of it.What pages is Dave on if you know?

OK, now I'm embarrassed,  Laughing Here I just joined and made a major booboo. The guy's name isn't Dave, it's "Paul." LOL, I knew it was the same as one of my relatives, my bro is Dave and my dad was Paul.

Anyway, page 2 and it has to do with companies and connections and what they do. Surprised You need to look around and connect the dots. IMO, it's interesting. Connected, I dunno, could be? Connected to Fl? Confused

fran
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #975 on: July 31, 2007, 07:52:36 PM »

Thanks Klaas for the explanation. I remember you posted that once before and I thought that was the same thing i was trying to say. LOL

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #976 on: July 31, 2007, 07:52:38 PM »

Klaas ... something does not make sense.  When was all the blood or chocolate observed in Deepak's vehicle?  On May 31, 2005 ... Deepak's interrogator implies that his vehicle is very clean ... the explanation provided by Deepak was that he had vacuumed the vehicle the day before (May 30, 2005).  This must have been when he was observed by a neighbour.

Janet

Summons and Complaint
Elizabeth Ann Twitty and Dave Edward Holloway
vs. Joran van der Sloot and Paulus van der Sloot

February 16, 2006

40. In the early hours of Monday morning, Deepak methodically and uncharacteristically cleans his silver Nissan, claiming after the fact, “it had ants in it”.
Right,but I thought Deepak had Satish vacuum the car before they went out that sunday night?Also,I thought I read in one of Joran's PV's something about him getting sand in the car that night.

but remember suspects can lie and witnesses can't Shocked
[/quote]
Thats for sure!

Karma Is Coming

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: July 31, 2007, 07:53:47 PM »

GrannyToad and Fran !!

Not sure how to take that!  Laughing

Anyone looking for a monkey avatar, this link has some nice ones to rip off.  Need to be resized, but very nice.

http://www.paulkopeikingallery.com/artists/greenberg/index2.htm

LOL...the thinker silly man!1  You are the thinker!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #978 on: July 31, 2007, 07:54:35 PM »

Karma and Fran,

I was posting at CTV when they started the first one.  They were consistently anti-victim long before Natalee disappeared.  When they got shut down they found a guy willing to hosts their hate and do his best to sell it to advertisers.  Of course, he also pushed smut sites, so I don’t guess any of it bothered him much.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #979 on: July 31, 2007, 07:55:02 PM »

Karma and Fran,

Should have called themselves 'Rejects Unleashed'...OH, Charlie has a new nick 4 me. I noticed it over there today... NutKKxK...  Rolling Eyes

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.