June 03, 2024, 06:02:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #669 7/30 - 7/31/2007  (Read 231906 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #700 on: July 31, 2007, 12:59:28 PM »

Regarding TES & the shallow grave...I searched the FP for early stories and did not find the exact one that said a stranger pointed the grave out or suggested they look there ...

<snipped>

Tim Miller
NANCY GRACE
July 13, 2005

MILLER: Well, see, we actually got a lead on that from a guy that we was searched in one area on the total other side of the island that told us that we needed to go over there and what to look for. And when we walked in there, he said, "Stay away from that hole, because there is probably evidence there."

So it was like maybe somebody knew something and was sending us over there. So, you know, at this time, I really don`t know. You would have had to see what we saw to really understand what I`m saying.

]

Thank you Kermit.  This is the exact picture I remember seeing in my mind.  I remember the video of when they showed it on TV.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #701 on: July 31, 2007, 01:00:36 PM »

MONKEYS!!!!!!  i just boarded the new motther monkey ship.

Trying to catch up....not easy ...lol.12 min til i get boooted off library computer.

IS LORENZOE IN JAIL???

When did Tim get to Aruba????

TY

ANY OTHER BIG NEWS??????

Things have been quiet FOM.  Nothing new on the Aruba search or Lorenzo.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #702 on: July 31, 2007, 01:02:46 PM »

I I now wonder where was Tim's and TES search going to be that day before this unidentified man told them about this hole cause it seems to me this was just another put on search ment to distract.[/color][/b]

Good Point,  Was this a distraction to where they should have been looking?  I can agree with this.....

I remember Tim saying the man told them to be prepared not to destroy evidence. 
Found this in the evidence thread:
Shallow grave - "Texas EquuSearch" team received an in-person tip from an Aruban man who gave them a specific location on the north side of the island within “Arikok National Park” to search. When the team got there, about 100’ from the road they found an open 4’ deep and 6’ long hole that MILLER stated, “certainly looks like a grave site that was possibly dug up.” MILLER also said something “definitely was buried,” the hole was “manmade, remote, had easy access yet hard to see.”  He described the 7-12 tipster as white, in his 20’s, 5’ 7”, and 140 pounds, with a dark complexion.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #703 on: July 31, 2007, 01:04:01 PM »

Okay you guys.  I have had enough Shango jokes for the day.  I am not the one that brought up Shango yesterday.  As Rob would say, read back and see for yourself.  I didn't say one word about it until late last night.  You guys are brutal some days. RES

Once again, please someone, find the FP 2005 archives for me.  Dugga says they are there, I can't find them. Someone will have to take my hand and lead me there otherwise, I will never see them.  I am old and need new glasses.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #704 on: July 31, 2007, 01:14:32 PM »

Regarding TES & the shallow grave...I searched the FP for early stories and did not find the exact one that said a stranger pointed the grave out or suggested they look there ...

<snipped>

Tim Miller
NANCY GRACE
July 13, 2005

MILLER: Well, see, we actually got a lead on that from a guy that we was searched in one area on the total other side of the island that told us that we needed to go over there and what to look for. And when we walked in there, he said, "Stay away from that hole, because there is probably evidence there."

So it was like maybe somebody knew something and was sending us over there. So, you know, at this time, I really don`t know. You would have had to see what we saw to really understand what I`m saying.

Hmmm,sure sounds like someone sent Tim to the other side of the island.Must be a reason for that.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #705 on: July 31, 2007, 01:15:04 PM »

Click on the main page:  Scared Monkeys Discussion Forum

Go past Pop Culture, there is a section..Archives 2005

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #706 on: July 31, 2007, 01:15:30 PM »

Let's talk about the Florida connection for a minute.  Rob where are you?   

Does anyone remember and have a reference to when Paulus did in fact go to Florida?  I know the rumors of him going to pick up that video and such.  Could Oduber not have done that instead, maybe?  I can't find where Paulus was ever gone from Aruba after this story broke.  I guess I missed it in all the stuff I have read. TIA

Lala's I asked that question last night when Paulus went to Florida.  Someone mentioned it was the first week Natalee was missing.

I understand that. I am curious just exactly how we know that Paulus was actually in Florida?  Seems strange that he would leave knowing how volatile the situation was at that time.  I should be more to the point and not wander, I guess.  Sorry.

Many people, if I remember correctly, at the time he left said the exact same thing!!  strange that he would leave knowing how volatile the situation was  ...I just can't remember exactly when it was, but I remember it. Working on something else right now, can't look for it yet.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #707 on: July 31, 2007, 01:16:18 PM »

I about to support Rob's theory here, in a way...so just bear with me.  So Cohen and Co. are asked immediately about helping Aruba as in regard to their livelihood. which we all know is tourism, which in turn allows the gambling and money laundering to occur, thus precipitating the reputation of drug smuggling and prostitution.  Did Simian know this??

11.   Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
The Simian has an IQ of 149 as measured by Gringos.
All of the words of the cohorts of the boy and the Hindus have been hi-jacked. For weeks already. The confrontation of yesterday was brutal. More lies woven. The boy has to fall apart. The Babylonians have their swords ready…
North American special interests have organized a “human chain of prayers” in Aruba. From the Wyndham to the Holiday Inn. Are afraid for their multi-million dollar investments? The Simian heard from the Gringos say they are doing OK. The bread won’t be taken from them. They will just sit this one out.
Posted Jun 30, 2:42 PM |
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #708 on: July 31, 2007, 01:22:28 PM »

Thanks Slogger, but what I want are the FRONT PAGE archives from 2005.  You see, I was able to get to them before we changed houses, now I can't.  For me they are gone.   That is where all the original and intact Shango and Simian posts are.  The ones with all the additional banter in between.  There is a particular one I am looking for.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #709 on: July 31, 2007, 01:26:03 PM »

Thanks Slogger, but what I want are the FRONT PAGE archives from 2005.  You see, I was able to get to them before we changed houses, now I can't.  For me they are gone.   That is where all the original and intact Shango and Simian posts are.  The ones with all the additional banter in between.  There is a particular one I am looking for.

I bet you'll have to be nosey to find them  Laughing

Hi everyone - I see Starr and chata out there, welcome back !

I continue to stand with the girl.
Starr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #710 on: July 31, 2007, 01:29:38 PM »

Thank you None.
Hope everything is well with you Smile

Be Kinder Than Necessary Because Everyone You Meet is Fighting Some Kind Of Battle
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #711 on: July 31, 2007, 01:32:15 PM »

Insert winkie here Wink. LOL
« Last Edit: July 31, 2007, 01:34:19 PM by San » Logged
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: July 31, 2007, 01:34:14 PM »

<snipped>

Tim Miller
NANCY GRACE
July 13, 2005

]

WOW!!

Kermit ... is that the shallow grave that Tim Miller is referring to.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #713 on: July 31, 2007, 01:35:39 PM »

Starr I'm just keeping on, how about you? I hope it's less humid up there than it is here, I want to bathe in ice cubes lately  Laughing

Lala's I work in tech and I can't find all those posts either, but then I think I have too little patience lately, plus nosey didn't get it done  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #714 on: July 31, 2007, 01:39:47 PM »

I knew the secret to finding them and it does not work any longer.  The FP archives from 2005 are not there.  I read them though and I read them a lot.  I am hoping that someone has them, I never could copy anything from the FP so I was never able to keep them safe.  I tried, I really did.  Why would they not have made the transition?  Some of the most important things we have discussed were in there from the very earliest days.  It was very interesting indeed.

Starr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #715 on: July 31, 2007, 01:43:00 PM »

Starr I'm just keeping on, how about you? I hope it's less humid up there than it is here, I want to bathe in ice cubes lately  Laughing

Lala's I work in tech and I can't find all those posts either, but then I think I have too little patience lately, plus nosey didn't get it done  Laughing

I can't complain None.
It is extremely hot and humid. No AC in my office, I am half asleep!
Its so good to "see" you again

Be Kinder Than Necessary Because Everyone You Meet is Fighting Some Kind Of Battle
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: July 31, 2007, 01:49:28 PM »

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2005/06/02/this-cant-be-good-for-tourism/

But the navigation tools are missing  Sad So, if you don't have them bookmarked, you have to play with the date in the command line.

The good news is -- that they are still there. I'm sure Dugga just has to tweak to make them accessibile (I hope).

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #717 on: July 31, 2007, 01:49:44 PM »

I knew the secret to finding them and it does not work any longer.  The FP archives from 2005 are not there.  I read them though and I read them a lot.  I am hoping that someone has them, I never could copy anything from the FP so I was never able to keep them safe.  I tried, I really did.  Why would they not have made the transition?  Some of the most important things we have discussed were in there from the very earliest days.  It was very interesting indeed.

\

LALAS here yah go

Its a start.. just have to go backwards or forwards..  lol  Anyhow this is from June of 2005.. I had it saved

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2005/06/07/massive-search-for-missing-alabama-teen-stopped/
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #718 on: July 31, 2007, 01:50:17 PM »

Lalas - This link goes to June 5 2005. Use "Previous Page" to go page-by-page, or you can over-type in your browser (e.g., change 104 to 91, etc.) The FPs with Natalee Holloway articles are there, but most recent are first.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/category/natalee-holloway/page/104/

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #719 on: July 31, 2007, 01:50:43 PM »

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2005/06/02/this-cant-be-good-for-tourism/

But the navigation tools are missing  Sad So, if you don't have them bookmarked, you have to play with the date in the command line.

The good news is -- that they are still there. I'm sure Dugga just has to tweak to make them accessibile (I hope).

LOL Sharon.. I just went thru all my stuff to try to find what you had sent me before.. Laughing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.