June 23, 2024, 12:43:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #669 7/30 - 7/31/2007  (Read 233092 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #760 on: July 31, 2007, 03:28:44 PM »

On June 11, David Cruz, spokesman for the Aruban Minister of Justice indicated that Natalee Holloway was dead and authorities knew the location of her body.
 However, Cruz later retracted the statement, saying he was a victim of a "misinformation campaign."

That evening, Dompig alleged to the Associated Press that one of the young men detained admitted “something bad happened” to the woman after the suspects took her to the beach, and was leading police to the scene.

The next morning, Aruban Justice Minister Rudy Croes contradicted the report, stating that the rumor that one of the suspects had confessed was untrue

2 Aruban official..spokespersons...announce Natalee's death..then   Rudy Croes comes out with ooopsssss both of the officials were wrong......uuummmmm what's wrong with that picture Shocked

and IIRC Beth said she mentally buried Natalee on 6/10....wasn't that the night the FBI woke them up around 3AM to tell the that there was a lot of blood in THE car....and more than likely Natalee was not alive....

How do 2 Aruban officals and the FBI all get it wrong?
Whoa....I never heard or read that any where.When did this happen?I did miss a lot of stuff in the very beginning(I think because I wasn't reading at scaredmonkeys then Smile)

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #761 on: July 31, 2007, 03:39:57 PM »

On June 11, David Cruz, spokesman for the Aruban Minister of Justice indicated that Natalee Holloway was dead and authorities knew the location of her body.
 However, Cruz later retracted the statement, saying he was a victim of a "misinformation campaign."

That evening, Dompig alleged to the Associated Press that one of the young men detained admitted “something bad happened” to the woman after the suspects took her to the beach, and was leading police to the scene.

The next morning, Aruban Justice Minister Rudy Croes contradicted the report, stating that the rumor that one of the suspects had confessed was untrue

2 Aruban official..spokespersons...announce Natalee's death..then   Rudy Croes comes out with ooopsssss both of the officials were wrong......uuummmmm what's wrong with that picture Shocked

and IIRC Beth said she mentally buried Natalee on 6/10....wasn't that the night the FBI woke them up around 3AM to tell the that there was a lot of blood in THE car....and more than likely Natalee was not alive....

How do 2 Aruban officals and the FBI all get it wrong?
Whoa....I never heard or read that any where.When did this happen?I did miss a lot of stuff in the very beginning(I think because I wasn't reading at scaredmonkeys then Smile)

I have always wondered about these earlier statements. WHY if it is confirmed the FBI called and woke them up at 3 am stating they had found alot of blood in the car, has nothing ever been done about this? Where did that evidence go? If the FBI had it or were privy to it, how can Aruba make that disappear as well??

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #762 on: July 31, 2007, 03:49:18 PM »

Because, Shadow, Aruba has a massive, relentless misinformation machine at work. Blow out enough smoke and the truth is obscured. And yes, the FBI did tell the family this at that time. I heard from Beth, in person.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #763 on: July 31, 2007, 03:50:06 PM »

YEP..I have those. I still have not found an Aruba connection. Connections with Africa, Cuba and a bunch of other places of sorts, but not Aruba. Like I said before...there are MANY peeps into this type of 'religion' (Sorry if I offend anyone, but I use the term loosely) and many cultures use 'Shango'/Chango/XANGO references. Natalee's 'Shango' could be just about anyone. Klaas...you can give my email to Mrs. DarthV. I do not email a lot, but I will be happy to look at some of the things she has...see if there is anything different than what I have. Thanks.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #764 on: July 31, 2007, 03:55:50 PM »

Unlike the confession there are many sources that said blood was in that car. Oduber said it on the radio,FBI and ALE also saw it and it was in print at many major newspapers in Aruba,U.S. and Holland. One of the reports also said blood was in the trunk. Deepak looking into long term storage and cleaning his car at 3am in a strange location with 2 others convinced me that the reports of blood in his car was the real deal.

Police force Aruba finds blood tracks in car

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #765 on: July 31, 2007, 03:56:04 PM »

Because, Shadow, Aruba has a massive, relentless misinformation machine at work. Blow out enough smoke and the truth is obscured. And yes, the FBI did tell the family this at that time. I heard from Beth, in person.
What a load of bull caca!
I believe all of this about Aruba....I just cannot understand why something cannot be done about this whole case.Maybe when they close the case?Which I don't think they will ever do.
Mad

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #766 on: July 31, 2007, 03:57:46 PM »

Thanks for the confirmation. That just blows my mind! Perhpas the FBI is holding out info because they have a bigger fish to fry first, so to speak??? Do you know if there was ever any follow up regarding this information from the FBI with the family??

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #767 on: July 31, 2007, 03:59:20 PM »

I have a question for one of our newbies...FoolsGold...

Tell me is this a reference to what you are speaking of?  I really would like clarification on your previous statements.

7.   Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
Annamaria, the Simian really does not understand the e-mail routine. The Simian has been in a fox-hole for a couple of days. The doppelganger was very fastidious.
The Simian is for real. The Simian doesn’t have much respect for Shango.
Listen to the Simian when he says that the federales are looking at the many forked tongues that live where the Yellowhammer calls home.
PS it is 149. Ivy cualified.

Posted Jun 30, 3:36 PM |
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #768 on: July 31, 2007, 04:00:00 PM »

Razz   LMAOOOO!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrCDN8RbHic&mode=related&search=
Monkeys /  'Chango'  Cool

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: July 31, 2007, 04:00:57 PM »

O/T

Two Journalists Sentenced to Death in Iran

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

TEHRAN, Iran  —  The Iranian judiciary confirmed that two journalist from the country's Kurdish minority have been sentenced to death, a rare verdict against media people here, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported on Tuesday.

"Adnan Hassanpour and Hiva Boutimar have been sentenced to execution on the charge of Moharebeh," the agency quoted Ali Reza Jamshidi, spokesman of judiciary, as saying. Moharebeh, which literally means "fighting" in classical Arabic, is used in Iran's Sharia law to describe a major crime against the religion and the Islamic state.

The official new agency did not specify what crime the two Kurdish journalists were precisely accused of.

The journalists were also seen as activists in Sanandaj, the capital of the western Iranian province of Kurdistan, bordering Iraq.

They have been detained after Kurds protested in Sanandaj in 2005.

NOTE:  Pretty harsh sentence I'd say. Someone should let Renfro know there's an opening for a journalist in Iran  Wink

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,291562,00.html

« Last Edit: August 04, 2007, 06:15:20 PM by klaasend » Logged
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: July 31, 2007, 04:09:10 PM »

Tell me is this a reference to what you are speaking of?  I really would like clarification on your previous statements.

Annamaria, the Simian really does not understand the e-mail routine. The Simian has been in a fox-hole for a couple of days. The doppelganger was very fastidious.
Listen to the Simian when he says that the federales are looking at the many forked tongues that live where the Yellowhammer calls home.

<<<NOT Foolsgold, but YEllowhammer is Alabama's state bird.
http://www.archives.state.al.us/emblems/st_bird.html

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #771 on: July 31, 2007, 04:11:29 PM »

No Reason to be suspicious. After they retracted the confession of murder and burial they then say that only that something bad happened to Natalee.

It was recently reported, and then retracted, that one of the three men had confessed to murdering Holloway and was to lead authorities to her body. We are now told that one of the young men has only stated that "something bad happened to her." We also have heard that blood has been found in the car allegedly occupied by the three young men and Holloway, and that blood samples have been returned to the US for examination

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8203980

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #772 on: July 31, 2007, 04:12:30 PM »

<<<NOT Foolsgold, but YEllowhammer is Alabama's state bird.
http://www.archives.state.al.us/emblems/st_bird.html

Also worthy of note, Simian seemed to change his tone around June 30th.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: July 31, 2007, 04:17:21 PM »

WAIT>>>>>HOLD ON a minute! We are not looking for the right connection....SHANGO = DUTCH-HOLLAND CONNECTION!!!!!...not Aruba per say.

http://www.bezinningscentrum.nl/teksten/wim_eng/oracle.htm

In November 1996 and March 1997 in The Hague (The Netherlands) a court case took place, where not less than 16 suspects were tried for unlawful detention of a 27 years old woman. Twelve of the suspects were close relatives of the "victim", among which her parents and her brother.

In this article I will first outline both backgrounds and progress of this bizarre case*. This will show that the impact of this legal case extends far beyond the case itself. Not only because this was the first legal prosecution of a deprogramming case in The Netherlands, whose verdict will set a certain precedent. Apart from the legal aspect there’s also relevant aspects like the relationship between parents and children, and the effects the joining of a new religious movement may have on mental health. In this context the term "personality change" is often mentioned. We will take a close look at this expression. Is it realistic to use this term in the context of new religious movements? And what does it really mean, the conclusion that a "personality change" has taken place?

The group concerned, the so-called Ifa religion, will be extensively covered in the second part of this article. Ifa has its roots in Africa. The unfamiliarity in the West with African religions is a factor that may obscure the discussion about the membership of this kind of groups. When describing an African religious group in The Netherlands we encounter many problems. It does not really make sense to confine oneself to the "roots" of a movement. In a different time and a different culture its manifestation changes. In the paragraph about Ifa we will pay attention to the source in Nigeria, "psychosocial aspects" of the membership of such a religion, and finally the Dutch situation.

READ all in above link.

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #774 on: July 31, 2007, 04:19:25 PM »

Thank you, I'd love to dance.  Who lives at "149"?

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: July 31, 2007, 04:24:34 PM »

http://www.bezinningscentrum.nl/teksten/wim_eng/africanmusic.htm

FOLLOW THE MUSIC>>??????????
Also among the Yoruba music plays a vital part in the well-being of people. The Yoruba believe that God – Olodumare – is incarnated on earth into Ashé , which means as much as power. Ashé you could say is a godly stream that pervades everything alive. Next to this the Yoruba  know a great number of spiritual beings, called orisha. They are as it were the personification of the ashé.  There is a great interdependence between man and orisha. A problem that one encounters in life is almost always the result of friction between the individual and his/her orisha. That is why it is important to maintain a good relationship with the orisha. And this is where the Yoruba music plays a crucial role. Song and dance can summon the orisha to help solve problems. Every orisha requires a specific musical rhythm. During these ritual meetings the orisha descends to unite with its human children. Only then the power of the orisha can be used to make the problems turn out right.
 Shocked   this can't be the music connection.....how the EFF DOES this relate to 'rave'......? This is way spooky, lol.

Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #776 on: July 31, 2007, 04:26:23 PM »

Thank you, I'd love to dance.  Who lives at "149"?
What does Ivy cualified mean?  I see that cualified is often a mispelling of qualified in Spanish, but who's Ivy?
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #777 on: July 31, 2007, 04:31:08 PM »

Ree, good eye.  I got hung up on the 149.

Where's that phone book when you need one?

And where is Robots?

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: July 31, 2007, 04:33:33 PM »

for what it's worth  - there's a 149 Ivy Dr. in Kissimmee, FL ...

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: July 31, 2007, 04:36:58 PM »

Bunch of links>>>>>>>

http://www.google.com/Top/Society/Religion_and_Spirituality/African/Diasporic/Ifa,_Babalawo/

INCLUDING this link...mmmmm.....
Ile Orunmila Temple in the heart of Miami's Little Haiti. Find out more about us here. click on the guys face....
http://www.ifainc.org/  Shocked

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.