June 23, 2024, 12:27:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #669 7/30 - 7/31/2007  (Read 233087 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #800 on: July 31, 2007, 04:59:00 PM »

Unlike the confession there are many sources that said blood was in that car. Oduber said it on the radio,FBI and ALE also saw it and it was in print at many major newspapers in Aruba,U.S. and Holland. One of the reports also said blood was in the trunk. Deepak looking into long term storage and cleaning his car at 3am in a strange location with 2 others convinced me that the reports of blood in his car was the real deal.

Police force Aruba finds blood tracks in car

blood that turned into chocolate and cleaning fluid when tested in Holland...I do not believe the items sent were from deepee's car...but from another car and the chocolate and cleaning fluids were put there....purposely
I thought I remembered that Beth said on tv once....that they had cut out portions of the headliner in Deepak's car.Also that the FBI tested it too but I don't remember any FBI stating what was found,blood or no blood.I hope the FBI was able to keep whatever portions they were allowed to test IF it was the correct samples and not the same that ALE had tested.
Why was that evidence sent to Holland to test?I thought ALE had some way of testing themselves otherwise,how were they able to tell that was dog blood on the bloody mattress so quickly?I don't remember them sending those samples anywhere.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #801 on: July 31, 2007, 04:59:34 PM »

I think truthseeker is correct about the 149 bragging.

He is saying to believe him that the FBI is talking to the students in MB and they have forked tongues.

Not necessarily that he has inside info. just that he has figured it out

He sure missed it on that one..We know has forked tongues...

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #802 on: July 31, 2007, 05:00:43 PM »

It would be interesting to find out if the analysis Deepak's car showed any evidence of Natalee ever being in that car...like a hair, fingerprints or any type of DNA.  If not, they got the wrong car or Deepak's car was thoroughly cleaned before they hauled it off.

I believe it was thoroughly cleaned....but it is known and documented that she was in the car....so I am sure DNA would have been there.....they are not that smart or clever to know how to clean a car of all DNA....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #803 on: July 31, 2007, 05:00:56 PM »

Klaas Just read your email from last night, I think. Have to take a friend to lunch then will check in here. I emailed you back. Thanks to you and Mrs. Red.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: July 31, 2007, 05:04:32 PM »

http://www.bezinningscentrum.nl/teksten/wim_eng/africanmusic.htm

FOLLOW THE MUSIC>>??????????
Also among the Yoruba music plays a vital part in the well-being of people. The Yoruba believe that God – Olodumare – is incarnated on earth into Ashé , which means as much as power. Ashé you could say is a godly stream that pervades everything alive. Next to this the Yoruba  know a great number of spiritual beings, called orisha. They are as it were the personification of the ashé.  There is a great interdependence between man and orisha. A problem that one encounters in life is almost always the result of friction between the individual and his/her orisha. That is why it is important to maintain a good relationship with the orisha. And this is where the Yoruba music plays a crucial role. Song and dance can summon the orisha to help solve problems. Every orisha requires a specific musical rhythm. During these ritual meetings the orisha descends to unite with its human children. Only then the power of the orisha can be used to make the problems turn out right.
 Shocked   this can't be the music connection.....how the EFF DOES this relate to 'rave'......? This is way spooky, lol.

When you posted the 'willie' links last week -- I replied to you that he also appeared to 'follow the music' Shocked That's what I was referring to.

Pretty wierd.

But for some reason, nothing factual, I think the connection with 'Willie' somehow is the Aruba Tourism Association. The Ft lauderdale office. They appear to be behind a lot. And that's where Shango's IP address was in the vicinity of.

jmo

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #805 on: July 31, 2007, 05:05:41 PM »

Sunny, part of the mystery is that the FBI has stuff nobody knows about.  The Dr. Phil Privilege List indicates some things were sent to the FBI.  What happened then?  We don't know and they're not telling. 

I think the FBI has evidence of blood and isn't telling.  I'm sure there's a reason.  At least I hope so in both cases.

I hope that she published them in her book....
Hi Peaches!  I agree....and hope so too........another question...remember when Greta was going to start talking about Beth's notes books....she had seen them all as I recall....then wham the hurricanes hit and she was off to cover them...so why did she never got back to them?...she is a little bulldog and I can't imagine her not doing it UNLESS...someone told her to back off....the FBI perhaps?   Perhaps they were fearful of her divulging something she shouldn't?

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: July 31, 2007, 05:05:46 PM »

Help

I can't get the search to work.. I typed in IBE as search word and Mrs. Red as user, without the * and with... I can't get anything. If we had the search of just the users I could find her message for me.  Thanks in Advance Dugga Laughing Laughing Laughing

From IBE on a "lowly" Mac

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #807 on: July 31, 2007, 05:06:09 PM »

I think truthseeker is correct about the 149 bragging.

He is saying to believe him that the FBI is talking to the students in MB and they have forked tongues.

Not necessarily that he has inside info. just that he has figured it out

He sure missed it on that one..We know has forked tongues...

OS

Geez,

We know "who" has forked tongue.

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #808 on: July 31, 2007, 05:06:51 PM »

Klaas Just read your email from last night, I think. Have to take a friend to lunch then will check in here. I emailed you back. Thanks to you and Mrs. Red.

Did TES get in touch with you? 

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: July 31, 2007, 05:07:07 PM »

blood that turned into chocolate and cleaning fluid when tested in Holland...I do not believe the items sent were from deepee's car...but from another car and the chocolate and cleaning fluids were put there....purposely

I agree Sunny - My gosh - I am sure the FBI knows the difference between blood and chocolate!!!

Could this have been the "evidence" that was hand delivered by Karen Jansen? 

Oh - Hi Ree - what a cute avatar!!!!!!

hi Kimmy....I have always thought that was probably part of the 'evidence' hand delivered by KJ.  But the purpose of the trip was not to deliver evidence.....but to make it perfectly clear to JK that she not go forth with prosecution of the j2k

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #810 on: July 31, 2007, 05:08:21 PM »

Did TES get in touch with you? 

IBE... I am here!  I said that I told Red to call TES and make sure they called you... he told me they said they would.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #811 on: July 31, 2007, 05:09:21 PM »

Unlike the confession there are many sources that said blood was in that car. Oduber said it on the radio,FBI and ALE also saw it and it was in print at many major newspapers in Aruba,U.S. and Holland. One of the reports also said blood was in the trunk. Deepak looking into long term storage and cleaning his car at 3am in a strange location with 2 others convinced me that the reports of blood in his car was the real deal.

Police force Aruba finds blood tracks in car

It would be interesting to find out if the analysis Deepak's car showed any evidence of Natalee ever being in that car...like a hair, fingerprints or any type of DNA.  If not, they got the wrong car or Deepak's car was thoroughly cleaned before they hauled it off.
It was reported that NO traces of Natalee was found in the Kalpoe car.You would think(if they were smart)they would have at least said"yes,we found a couple of her hairs".Natalee was in the Kalpoe car,we just don't know what car they actually tested.Hopefully the FBI has something and is able to do something about it.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #812 on: July 31, 2007, 05:09:44 PM »

I agree Sunny - My gosh - I am sure the FBI knows the difference between blood and chocolate!!!

hi Kimmy....I have always thought that was probably part of the 'evidence' hand delivered by KJ.  But the purpose of the trip was not to deliver evidence.....but to make it perfectly clear to JK that she not go forth with prosecution of the j2k

I agree.... HEY SUNNY!!!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: July 31, 2007, 05:11:44 PM »

I thought I remembered that Beth said on tv once....that they had cut out portions of the headliner in Deepak's car.Also that the FBI tested it too but I don't remember any FBI stating what was found,blood or no blood.I hope the FBI was able to keep whatever portions they were allowed to test IF it was the correct samples and not the same that ALE had tested.
Why was that evidence sent to Holland to test?I thought ALE had some way of testing themselves otherwise,how were they able to tell that was dog blood on the bloody mattress so quickly?I don't remember them sending those samples anywhere.

[/quote]

she was told that it was his headliner...and I do not believe that either holland ot the FBI got any portion of deepee's car's headliner....i remember at the times someone on SM was a person who did blood testing...and stated that there is a very simple test to determine of blood is from a human or an animal....sorry nothing more than that pops out of my memory on that at this time..... Embarassed

Rest in Peace Caylee

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #814 on: July 31, 2007, 05:12:04 PM »

I was reading back... I never realized that they found the duct tape and hair near the shallow grave... so I think that Tim was right that she had been placed there.

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #815 on: July 31, 2007, 05:14:18 PM »

Hi Monkeys one and all,

I have not read back yet to see what you all are talking about but I have wasted many hours now trying to find the front page archives for LalasMom and this is what i found. I see she is not here so I am hoping San or Klass will repost this if neccesary on the next forum. I also hope this helps her find what she is looking for.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/category/natalee-holloway/page/102/

Lalas this gets you back to June 7, 2005 If you want earlier press next at the bottom of the page.
If you want later than June 7 press previous. I know sounds weird.Works trust me. Some of the Front page post by Red or Tom Have no comments listed or just 1 or 2. Some have hundreds. Hope this helps and is what you are looking for.

Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: July 31, 2007, 05:16:29 PM »

I agree.... HEY SUNNY!!!

Hi! Mrs. Red!!  Happy DAY to you!!   I am glad you agree...cause I remember seeing an obvious change in KJ after her return.....and I thought at the time she got more than a slap on the hand.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: July 31, 2007, 05:17:04 PM »

HI,

I called TES again yesterday and the very nice lady said that Tim Miller would call me in a few days. Thank you for the help, Mrs. Red.

There are some areas around the tracks that are real spooky!!! and where bad things could happen in the night.

I only have 1 phone line is it's busy when I am online. Will get off now for have to go somewhere. I am going to email Mr. Miller with a contact of a mover and shaker who could help around red tape in LA and Culver City, former Mayor of CC many times and a girlfriend who is another mover/shaker. CC is a small town. I have volunteer and worked here but not lived here until recently.

By the way Those tracks run through both cities. My gf sister lives near the man and said helicopters were all around a few weeks ago.

I took pictures of the areas.

OK Thanks I really am not sure how I can help... but I will. I love you all. TIA

was on CafePress looking for Scared Monkey tshirts so I could have more than 1... some just don't get the monkey..junkey thing. Very Happy Very Happy but some do. I know for they smile at the front of the tshirt "scaredmonkeys.com"

Lots of people follow the Natalee case  Gotta go.. will plug in phone.

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #818 on: July 31, 2007, 05:19:01 PM »

http://www.bezinningscentrum.nl/teksten/wim_eng/africanmusic.htm

FOLLOW THE MUSIC>>??????????
Also among the Yoruba music plays a vital part in the well-being of people. The Yoruba believe that God – Olodumare – is incarnated on earth into Ashé , which means as much as power. Ashé you could say is a godly stream that pervades everything alive. Next to this the Yoruba  know a great number of spiritual beings, called orisha. They are as it were the personification of the ashé.  There is a great interdependence between man and orisha. A problem that one encounters in life is almost always the result of friction between the individual and his/her orisha. That is why it is important to maintain a good relationship with the orisha. And this is where the Yoruba music plays a crucial role. Song and dance can summon the orisha to help solve problems. Every orisha requires a specific musical rhythm. During these ritual meetings the orisha descends to unite with its human children. Only then the power of the orisha can be used to make the problems turn out right.
 Shocked   this can't be the music connection.....how the EFF DOES this relate to 'rave'......? This is way spooky, lol.

When you posted the 'willie' links last week -- I replied to you that he also appeared to 'follow the music' Shocked That's what I was referring to.

Pretty wierd.

But for some reason, nothing factual, I think the connection with 'Willie' somehow is the Aruba Tourism Association. The Ft lauderdale office. They appear to be behind a lot. And that's where Shango's IP address was in the vicinity of.

jmo

Sharon, you are on to something here.  I posted last week that I believe Shango is male and well-versed in the Yoruba and Rasta traditions in the Caribbean.  I also believe Shango was created as a diversion for the internet bloggers at the beginning of the case.  This type of PR stunt is often used when new products are introduced or when a company wants to get some internet buzz going.  I think the Aruba Tourism Association and/or AHATA (are they one and the same?) hired someone in the FL area with the background they wanted to create a riddle and post it on the web.  They wanted to engage the bloggers and distract them from their focus on the facts.  I do believe Simian was giving accurate and true information, but Shango I think was a creation of the ATA/AHATA to distract and lead the bloggers down a merry path of riddling and game playing.  He threw in some Caribbean folklore, some musical allusions, some political references and drug references that are quite in vogue among the youth. 

BRING NATALEE HOME
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: July 31, 2007, 05:20:25 PM »

I was reading back... I never realized that they found the duct tape and hair near the shallow grave... so I think that Tim was right that she had been placed there.

I agree...Tim has discovered/seen enough buried remains and graves to know what he's taking about.....and he doesn't make any statment just to talk..... Wink...as you well know

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.