March 28, 2024, 07:26:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ten Airplanes ALMOST Down  (Read 3433 times)
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« on: August 10, 2006, 11:15:08 PM »

I am shocked!   Shocked   Shocked   Shocked

This plot was ready to go. Imagine how freaked out the world would be with the realization that we are up against something bigger than civilized society can deal with. It is something we have never experienced. And even if we had, this is the biggest world crisis we have ever seen.

I am positive there are many more terrorist cells operating all over the world, including Aruba. They are going to get us one of these days soon, no question about it. Things have gotten so far out of hand that it's too late to change the course of history and fate.

I don't want to live in a "Blade Runner" world and I hope I get knocked out in the first wave. If I don't, I will knock myself out.

I'm very pessimistic today.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2006, 11:24:14 PM »

Those Airplane Bombers have a Plan B.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2006, 02:10:55 AM »

Quote from: "LouiseVargas"
Those Airplane Bombers have a Plan B.

40 arrested in Italy Friday.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2006, 07:28:58 PM »

And the FBI still swears there was no evidence of a bomb on TWA 800.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2006, 07:06:48 PM »

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,20115941-2,00.html#

A HUSBAND and wife arrested in the British terror raids allegedly planned to take their six-month-old baby on a mid-air suicide mission.

Scotland Yard police are quizzing Abdula Ahmed Ali, 25, and his 23-year-old wife Cossor over suspicions they were to use their baby's bottle to hide a liquid bomb.

The theory is one of the reasons security chiefs are now insisting mothers taste babies' milk at check-in desks before allowing them to take bottles aboard flights.

The pair are among up to 23 suspects being questioned over a plot to bring down nine airliners over five US cities, killing thousands of people in the air and on the ground.

The questioning of the group comes as British Government sources yesterday revealed many of those suspects posed as relief workers to travel to al-Qaeda training camps in Pakistan.

It has also been revealed that security services are secretly monitoring "dozens" of fresh plots involving hundreds of suspects which could be unleashed at any time.

One government source said at least 30 priority cases were under urgent investigation.

"All those 30 are seen as serious, determined attacks that will happen unless we stop them," the source said.

Police spent yesterday combing through the Alis' east London housing commission flat for clues.

Cossor took her baby with her to the police station during last week's raids but her son is now being cared for by grandparents.

Cossor's grandfather, Nazir Ahmed, 84, said Abdula had travelled to Pakistan about four weeks ago.

"We didn't understand what the hurry was and why he needed to go," Mr Ahmed said.

A neighbour at the flats where the married couple lived said he would be stunned if claims were true.

"I simply cannot believe he could have been involved in a plot like this. He is religious and seemed to love his family," the neighbour said.

"I would never have dreamed he could have been involved in anything like this."

A family friend of Cossor said she had known the arrested mother 12 years and believed her to be innocent.

"I think it is a case of mistaken identity. The last thing she'd be interested in is terrorism. They are just simple day-to-day people going about their own business," she said.

Police in England have reportedly recovered bottles containing peroxide, including some with false bottoms, from a recycling centre close to the homes of some of the arrested suspects.

It has emerged MI5 agents launched covert intrusions on the homes of some suspects several weeks ago in "sneak and peek" operations to plant listening devices and gather evidence ahead of the arrests last week.

Links between suspects in the jet bomb plot and those behind the London 7/7 attacks have also come to light.

There are reports as many as five of those arrested attended the same terror training camp in Pakistan as two of the July 7 London suicide bombers.

And US intelligence sources said they believed at least two of the suspects had trained in Karachi and met al-Qaeda operatives in the lead up to the 7/7 attacks.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2006, 09:31:37 PM »

I don't understand why they/we can't shut down the Al Quaeda training camps in Pakistan.  Wasn't that what the entire Afghanistan thing was all about?

Sigh.  I'll always be behind.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2006, 10:24:38 PM »

Quote from: "tidycat"
I don't understand why they/we can't shut down the Al Quaeda training camps in Pakistan.  Wasn't that what the entire Afghanistan thing was all about?

We fought the war on Afghanistan not Pakistan.

Pakistan government dosen't have the power/will to control all it's own territory.

Pakistan government is helping U.S. as best it can.

We haven't gone to war on Pakistan because Pakistan has Nukes.
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2006, 09:33:07 PM »

Hi Tidy and Carnut,

The US did send troops to Afghanistan to look for Bin Laden and his men and kill them and get rid of the terrorist camps, etc.

We needed a next door neighbor ally. Pervez Musharraf is currently the President of Pakistan and the Chief of Army Staff of the Pakistani military. He took power on October 12, 1999 after a coup d'état and assumed the title of President of Pakistan on June 20, 2001. Did ya read that - a coup d'état? A military man who ousted the legitimate government.

The best thing that ever happened to Musharraf was September 11. Since he was a neighbor of Afghanistan, suddenly he catapulted to the world stage because we needed an ally to hunt down Bin Laden. He is very well spoken and educated and he threw off his military uniform and put on an immaculately tailored suit, shirt and tie and spoke to the press like a "President" should.

The problem is that he doesn't walk the way he talks and he is not really our friend. And the USA would never say he is not our friend. Bin Laden has not been caught and he hung out in the mountains between Afghanistan and Pakistan, freely going back and forth. Musharraf said he was monitoring the border mountains but it's impossible to do that. Plus if found Bin Laden and turned him over to us, Al Quida would be coming to assassinate him.

Probably due to Musharraf, we have never been able to find Bin Laden nor have we been able to wipe out the terrorist camps and training grounds.

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.