April 30, 2024, 01:46:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #670 7/31 - 8/01/2007  (Read 233284 times)
Serenity
Scared Monkey

« Reply #200 on: July 31, 2007, 11:13:48 PM »

Ok ,thanks San
It is after 11pm here in Indy,so I need to hit the sack. See ya tomorrow! Have a good night all
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: July 31, 2007, 11:15:45 PM »

In addition to the two vdSloot vehicles, is anything much known about Guido Wever's two, a car (white?) and ATV? He is charged with suspicion of being accomplice in heavy battery (grievous bodily harm) and we know there was law enforcement interest in them.

Surely does make me wonder where this death by cocaine bfspzlk came from. Something just ain't right with that.

No and it's very odd that we haven't heard much those vehicles.  Guido had recently purchased his white car when he suddenly decided to flee to Holland.  Very suspicious.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: July 31, 2007, 11:16:04 PM »

Nite Serenity
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: July 31, 2007, 11:16:40 PM »

GrannyToad - did you see this?

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #204 on: July 31, 2007, 11:17:23 PM »

This is most interesting...very, very interesting...it appears that Simian is not saying that HE has a doppleganger but is acknowledging there is a poster posing as one of the regular posters name I-Yell-Chris-in-Hallway.  I have read Chris's posts in other comment sections as well.  He is there when Shango posts too.

#  scaredshitless on June 25th, 2005 8:01 pm

someone抯 impersonating CHRIS (Hallway guy). He is an older man, very polite, would NEVER say that!

# Simian on June 25th, 2005 8:01 pm

The Simian is leaving. There抯 a doppelganger.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #205 on: July 31, 2007, 11:18:59 PM »

ROBOTS - GET BACK IN THE FORUM!

I WANT ROBOTS BACK WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Destiny...I NEED a ROBOTS FIX......

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: July 31, 2007, 11:20:18 PM »

Ok ,thanks San
It is after 11pm here in Indy,so I need to hit the sack. See ya tomorrow! Have a good night all
Goodnight Serenity.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #207 on: July 31, 2007, 11:23:11 PM »

Hi Monkeys! I see Robots signed in... Razz Very Happy
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #208 on: July 31, 2007, 11:23:31 PM »

im still fighting the fight every day, i have been to several places today  Cool
im slogging all over the place.
but i might have another name.....at other places  Mr. Green

i hope everyone likes the new cage...

i try to post and it takes me 10 seconds for a page to load in here  and i just dont have the patience.....when i was younger i wanted to be a DOCTOR but i didnt have the patience then either  ...... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

then another 5-10-20 seconds for it to load again...
i have super fast internet and all pages load fine, except this one
i cant take it... so i will be slogging around causing havoc and looking for the truth

keep fighting, never give up 

i mostly on the front page and a few other spots on the web.   

just remember THE DUTCH COULD HAVE ENDED or CLOSED This PUPPY weeks ago

they have not, they wont

the END is near........ for JORAN

i told my daughter the other day. she asked me a question about something
and i told her the "TRUTH is always out there, sometimes it is hidden, sometimes it is hidden in tough spots, sometimes it is in easy spots, but it is always there.
you just have to keep looking. when you find it sometimes you are shocked at how easy it was to see after you find it and sometimes you say WOW that was right in front of me and i still never saw it all those times..and sometimes you need a little luck
and sometimes you need to turn over 1000 rocks to catch that salamander...
BUT it is there...and sometimes the ELEPHANT is right in the middle of the ROOM
eating popcorn and watching the RODEO CLOWNS trick the BULL and everyone just pretends the ELEPHANT isnt there.......

but in this case.. the elephant is JORAN and nobody in here is walking around him
we see him, we smell him and i HATE HIS GUTS. i say let the BULL have a wack at him

back to slogging

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #209 on: July 31, 2007, 11:23:40 PM »

These posters missed the post from Chris that is a fake one, so now they think it's leopardqueen, but it is Chris who they are talking about being the doppleganger, I think.   I tried not to skip too much so as to stay with the gist of the conversation. They also think Simian is repeating something he's been told by someone in ALE. 

#  Rachael on June 25th, 2005 8:02 pm

Simian are you referring to the Texas searchers when you say cowboys. What is your insider informing you about today?

# edie on June 25th, 2005 8:03 pm

click on refresh or reload

# Rachael on June 25th, 2005 8:03 pm

Simian don抰 leave. What is a doppelganger?

# kristin on June 25th, 2005 8:04 pm

a double

# edie on June 25th, 2005 8:04 pm

Rachael-
I think he is referring to the texans

# kristin on June 25th, 2005 8:04 pm

it means twin, or double

# edie on June 25th, 2005 8:04 pm

A double what?

# Rachael on June 25th, 2005 8:04 pm

I wish he would just tell us what the insider is saying.

# subdude on June 25th, 2005 8:04 pm

dop脗路pel脗路g脙陇ng脗路er or dop脗路pel脗路gang脗路er ( P ) Pronunciation Key (dpl-gngr, -gng-)
n.
A ghostly double of a living person, especially one that haunts its fleshly counterpart.

# kristin on June 25th, 2005 8:05 pm

you think leopardqueen is fake simian???
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #210 on: July 31, 2007, 11:24:04 PM »

Search function really sux.   
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #211 on: July 31, 2007, 11:24:33 PM »

Is there anything that I can do to help?? I love to research, as I am sure most of you are pretty good at. I just feel like I need to be doing something.

Welcome Serenity!  Such an adorable baby monkey you have!  I for one, have been posting here since day one.  I've always felt inferior to all other here, who are so good at research and remembering things, unlike myself. (i'm probably better at o/t  Embarassed pale).  But I learn so much here, from all the smart monkeys and they are all so kind, as I'm sure you've seen.  I jump in, when I feel I can help in anyway, but not matter what, you are valued.   So don't be shy, any little thing can help.  I'm sure there is always that one small detail somebody missed.  But most of importantly, this is one happy family, who have one common goal!

Glad your hear and don't be shy!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #212 on: July 31, 2007, 11:25:23 PM »

im still fighting the fight every day, i have been to several places today  Cool

i try to post and it takes me 10 seconds for a page to load in here  and i just dont have the patience.....when i was younger i wanted to be a DOCTOR but i didnt have the patience then either  ...... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

i cant take it... so i will be slogging around causing havoc and looking for the truth

they have not, they wont

and i told her the "TRUTH is always out there, sometimes it is hidden, sometimes it is hidden in tough spots, sometimes it is in easy spots, but it is always there.
you just have to keep looking. when you find it sometimes you are shocked at how easy it was to see after you find it and sometimes you say WOW that was right in front of me and i still never saw it all those times..and sometimes you need a little luck
eating popcorn and watching the RODEO CLOWNS trick the BULL and everyone just pretends the ELEPHANT isnt there.......

but in this case.. the elephant is JORAN and nobody in here is walking around him
we see him, we smell him and i HATE HIS GUTS. i say let the BULL have a wack at him

back to slogging

FINALLY!!!!!! Darn you Robots, I thought I would have to dance all night to get your steel butt back in here.  Whew!  Now I can rest for a while.  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #213 on: July 31, 2007, 11:28:03 PM »

Welcome Home!!

Just remember, in your travels....you have a home.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: July 31, 2007, 11:28:18 PM »

In addition to the two vdSloot vehicles, is anything much known about Guido Wever's two, a car (white?) and ATV? He is charged with suspicion of being accomplice in heavy battery (grievous bodily harm) and we know there was law enforcement interest in them.

Surely does make me wonder where this death by cocaine bfspzlk came from. Something just ain't right with that.

It's all very strange.  The only thing I can think of for using an ATV was to move a body or something in an area where only an ATV could get to. 

Could she have been severely injured and a lethal dose of liquid cocaine was given to her to finish her off.  I don't mean to sound so graphic but we know she didn't take it willingly.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #215 on: July 31, 2007, 11:28:51 PM »

they have not, they wont

back to slogging

FINALLY!!!!!! Darn you Robots, I thought I would have to dance all night to get your steel butt back in here.  Whew!  Now I can rest for a while.  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

i like to see  you when you have an attitude, i like that  Cool

are you shango-ing tonight  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #216 on: July 31, 2007, 11:28:53 PM »

they have not, they wont

back to slogging

It was extremely slow for me to get on and I have broadband, but once on, it's not so bad.

Great Advice to your daughter and so DAMN TRUE!  We just need to keep searching. 
My only concern, is I believe WE HAVE the answers and the truth, it's those who keep preventing the justice and burying that truth, to keep it from coming out!

Any advice on that?

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #217 on: July 31, 2007, 11:30:13 PM »

Welcome Home!!

Just remember, in your travels....you have a home.

i tried to come home last night and i kept watching the screen and when it got to
18 seconds i went back to the front page  Mad

- A Horse's Tale
GrannyToad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #218 on: July 31, 2007, 11:30:41 PM »

GrannyToad - did you see this?

Klaasend, yes saw that and do like it. I prowled a lotta toad images before settling on the one I found sometime back. It just suits me best, so far, real toad, real keyboard. Aside, with 50" rain so far this year, I've a blessing of local toads & frogs, 2 species each that I'm sure of. Help keep down mosquitos but may attract snakes. Unlike the 'wild toads', those in my veggie garden have gotten a bit used to me. One set up shop up in the tops of tomato plants!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #219 on: July 31, 2007, 11:32:43 PM »

Uh oh!!  The one the only Lorenzo...again. This kristin knows who Simian is...hmmmm.

kristin on June 25th, 2005 8:06 pm

simian, what do you think of lorenzo having SOMETHING to do with this?????

# edie on June 25th, 2005 8:06 pm

I don抰 really know

# edie on June 25th, 2005 8:06 pm

Who is Lorenzo?
# Rachael on June 25th, 2005 8:06 pm

Kristen who is Lorenzo?

# subdude on June 25th, 2005 8:06 pm

LQ: Had to look it up.

Rachel: I think he means there is an impostor on the thread.

# leopardqueen on June 25th, 2005 8:06 pm

There was a fake impersonating me the othr day so I stayed away awhile. But you know it抯 me when I am not talking dirty talk. Remember, I抦 73 with grandchildren and one great on the way

# kristin on June 25th, 2005 8:06 pm

simian knows who he is. see if he抣l say

# edie on June 25th, 2005 8:07 pm

So Simian has the inside info. How interesting.

[/b]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.