April 30, 2024, 08:10:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #670 7/31 - 8/01/2007  (Read 233319 times)
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: July 31, 2007, 11:44:33 PM »

ROBOTS!!! - Don't go anywhere!

Perfect!  Laughing Smile
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #241 on: July 31, 2007, 11:44:33 PM »

GrannyToad,  I've enjoyed reading your posts at BFN and so glad you came here!

Klaas,  I think we need at least two MONKEY awards for now.

The most popular new Monkey for GrannyToad

The most popular Monkey ever, for Robots!

We'll need to come up with other's later, as there are many deserving monkeys!   Very Happy

im definately not worthy, but thank you that was nice, im a hunk... of METAL  Laughing Cool

i vote for Klass

for  a couple reasons, she is patient, smart, hard working, funny and i dont know how she does everything

all monkeys are good, as far as i can see

but not all ROBOTS are good  Laughing

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #242 on: July 31, 2007, 11:45:15 PM »

Welcome Home!!

Just remember, in your travels....you have a home.

i tried to come home last night and i kept watching the screen and when it got to
18 seconds i went back to the front page  Mad

I never pegged you as one to discriminate against the handicapped....so easy to give up..... Basketball 

im not giving up, by any means it just that when the pages wont load, i type a message and it gets lost because i hit the "BACK button" 20 times and i end up in left field
and i dont know where i am  Laughing

Hey Ravi - I keep getting Server not Found messages all day today.  And it is slow loading. Ticks me off.
Maybe it will speed up when Dugga has finished tinkering in the background (or at least that is what I am blaming at present)

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #243 on: July 31, 2007, 11:45:18 PM »

ROBOTS!!! - Don't go anywhere!

Perfect!  Laughing Smile

ROFL
that is GOLD, jerry GOLD  Laughing

- A Horse's Tale
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #244 on: July 31, 2007, 11:45:23 PM »

#  Yolande on June 25th, 2005 8:10 pm

How come it seems that four people can lie very well. Are they innocent? Or did they already confess and are police just waiting to find the body to be 100% sure?

# edie on June 25th, 2005 8:11 pm

Oh I remember. Didnt he have a van?

# scaredshitless on June 25th, 2005 8:11 pm

EDIE Because Kristin sounded very young and bright and quick on the keyboard. Plus i have a grandniece Kristin who is young

# edie on June 25th, 2005 8:11 pm

I don’t think for one minute they confessed.

# subdude on June 25th, 2005 8:12 pm

Yolande: If you mean same story, Simian is telling us that the 2 Kalpoes and 2 VDS met around a pool in Montana to get stories straight. Whose house in Montana? I can check past articles to find out, if no one knows off top of head.

# edie on June 25th, 2005 8:13 pm

I don’t know but simian has been saying that for day’s

#  Maya99 on June 25th, 2005 8:18 pm

Thanks Edie. The Hague is the European court in the Netherlands, Simian means we have an imposter again.
Thanks also Subdude.
Court was cancelled today, The judge from Curacua missed his plane??
Simian, have the forensics, the fluids, come back from The Hague?

# subdude on June 25th, 2005 8:19 pm

Simian doesn’t seem to be saying anyone confessed to the murder. Just that it has come out there was a meeting around the pool to get the stories straight and Kalpoes did not know why the story needed to be told, but went along. Seems very naive of them, but VDS were influential, as I understand it.

Neither VDS told Kalpoes why the story so they did not become witnesses to VDS’ confession who could testify against VDS’ later on. Could only say truthfully that they were asked to lie and did so.

Even if VDS’ admit to disposing of body, does not prove murder — just that she died. VDS’ could say they don’t know how, just died and they got rid of body.

Without body, can’t prove cause of death. This is probably the “only one piece of puzzle missing” Simian is referring to.

# edie on June 25th, 2005 8:20 pm

I think people impersonate simian because he or she gets a lot of attnetion on here

# Simian on June 25th, 2005 8:21 pm

The Simian knows the Babylonians. They need to plan the legal checkmate perfectly. They know that the elder knows his way around the palace. All gates need to be shut.

The Hindus don’t know that the elder knows what happened. The though they did the boy a favor by protecting him. The Hindus don’t know what happened.

The cowboys gave themselves 10 days. One down.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: July 31, 2007, 11:45:30 PM »

Simian appears to put a lot of importance on the "package from the Hague" or the evidence taken from the cars and sent to Netherlands for testing.  We know that Karin Janssen hand carried this evidence.  I firmly believe there was blood and/or bodily fluids in at least one of the three cars that Simian references.  However, any samples sent to the Netherlands came back chocolate/cleaning fluid, so we were told.  To me, this is the key to the whole coverup.  The samples were either switched or deliberately taken from a car that Natalee was not in that night.  Either way, Karin Janssen is at the middle of this, along with her lover-boy Paulus.  This is the key to this case.  Prove this deception and the house of cards comes tumbling down.

I agree AZLady.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #246 on: July 31, 2007, 11:46:36 PM »

Robots said:

but not all ROBOTS are good 

I think sometimes I'm a bad monkey, cuz I get irritated with things here and in the case.  But, Robots, you always have a positive attitude.  I like that.

BRING NATALEE HOME
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: July 31, 2007, 11:46:54 PM »

We'll need to come up with other's later, as there are many deserving monkeys!   Very Happy

How about the monkey with the quickest draw

Or the monkey furthest away?

You win that one hands down.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #248 on: July 31, 2007, 11:48:06 PM »

Well, there is ANOTHER one!  See we could have all kinds of awards!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #249 on: July 31, 2007, 11:48:46 PM »

Welcome Home!!

i tried to come home last night and i kept watching the screen and when it got to

I never pegged you as one to discriminate against the handicapped....so easy to give up..... Basketball 

im not giving up, by any means it just that when the pages wont load, i type a message and it gets lost because i hit the "BACK button" 20 times and i end up in left field
and i dont know where i am  Laughing

Hey Ravi - I keep getting Server not Found messages all day today.  And it is slow loading. Ticks me off.
Maybe it will speed up when Dugga has finished tinkering in the background (or at least that is what I am blaming at present)

hi Tibro,

i know how it feels, i literally was counting the seconds waiting for pages...to load and i was so frustrated...because i would then go to another site or sites and and BINGO i was in
and so i knew it wasnt my connection i dont know what it is... but i think i posted many times on the front page, maybe 40-50 times

and i was slogging  causing havoc at several other places also  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: July 31, 2007, 11:51:04 PM »

You win that one hands down.
Yes she does!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #251 on: July 31, 2007, 11:51:10 PM »

#  subdude on June 25th, 2005 8:24 pm

If Simian is accurate, this was a clever legal scheme to avoid prosecution by PVDS and protect his son from same. Does anyone know if Aruban law provides 100% inter-family testimonial immunity? In US, most states have similar inter-spousal immunity. Spouse can not be compelled to testify against spouse. However, spouse can chose to testify against spouse. This is probably why police are leanding hard on JVDS

PVDS would know all of this as a judge in training.

# edie on June 25th, 2005 8:25 pm

Almost the perfect crime?

# subdude on June 25th, 2005 8:26 pm

Edie: The “Hindus” are the Kalpoes from Surinam and practice Hindu religion, I believe. Mrs Kalpoe made reference to Hindu altar in her home on Greta interview.

Aruban police are trying to get around PVDS mastermind scheme to avoid prosecution and have son do same by hiding behind the privilege of not being able to be compelled to testify against another family member.

But, per Simian, there is a wrinkle.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #252 on: July 31, 2007, 11:51:29 PM »

I'm sure Dugga is working on the slowness and all the little things in the background and will have us moving along in time.  I think the RSS feeds on the right, may be slowing it down a bit too.  Just my guess though.

Dugga will fix us up, in due time!  He's been lacking in sleep, I'm sure!

Patience!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #253 on: July 31, 2007, 11:52:22 PM »

Well, this is interesting too.

subdude on June 25th, 2005 8:09 pm

Lorenzo = some talk about a fifth (at the time), now 6th after the arrest of Dad, person involved and to be arrested. Nothing has come of it yet. If not mistaken, Lorenzo allegedly owned a crazy-painted van or house and thought was NH may have been at his house at some point.

That is INTERESTING, Lala's.  Means fifth was Lorenzo, then when Paulus arrested Lorenzo became sixth?????

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #254 on: July 31, 2007, 11:52:37 PM »

im still fighting the fight every day, i have been to several places today  Cool
im slogging all over the place.
but i might have another name.....at other places  Mr. Green

i hope everyone likes the new cage...

i try to post and it takes me 10 seconds for a page to load in here  and i just dont have the patience.....when i was younger i wanted to be a DOCTOR but i didnt have the patience then either  ...... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

then another 5-10-20 seconds for it to load again...
i have super fast internet and all pages load fine, except this one
i cant take it... so i will be slogging around causing havoc and looking for the truth

keep fighting, never give up 

i mostly on the front page and a few other spots on the web.   

just remember THE DUTCH COULD HAVE ENDED or CLOSED This PUPPY weeks ago

they have not, they wont

the END is near........ for JORAN

i told my daughter the other day. she asked me a question about something
and i told her the "TRUTH is always out there, sometimes it is hidden, sometimes it is hidden in tough spots, sometimes it is in easy spots, but it is always there.
you just have to keep looking. when you find it sometimes you are shocked at how easy it was to see after you find it and sometimes you say WOW that was right in front of me and i still never saw it all those times..and sometimes you need a little luck
and sometimes you need to turn over 1000 rocks to catch that salamander...
BUT it is there...and sometimes the ELEPHANT is right in the middle of the ROOM
eating popcorn and watching the RODEO CLOWNS trick the BULL and everyone just pretends the ELEPHANT isnt there.......

but in this case.. the elephant is JORAN and nobody in here is walking around him
we see him, we smell him and i HATE HIS GUTS. i say let the BULL have a wack at him

back to slogging

FINALLY!!!!!! Darn you Robots, I thought I would have to dance all night to get your steel butt back in here.  Whew!  Now I can rest for a while.  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

i like to see  you when you have an attitude, i like that  Cool

are you shango-ing tonight  Cool

It's about time you got your rusty arse back in here....I weally weally missed you!

Dwatiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: July 31, 2007, 11:53:09 PM »

Good night friends...!

My pages are loading easily.  The weekend was tough...until AOL got it together.... Very Happy
Welcome to the new monkeys....nice to have you here...!

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #256 on: July 31, 2007, 11:53:29 PM »

Robots said:

but not all ROBOTS are good 

I think sometimes I'm a bad monkey, cuz I get irritated with things here and in the case.  But, Robots, you always have a positive attitude.  I like that.

maybe i will be totally wrong. but i doubt it

this case is not going away.....until the justice is served

and the reason is... because of the circumstances

it would be a different story if natalee was at the bar and NEVER went anywhere with 3 LOSERS in their CAR., if she just disappeared and there were NO LIES and not so MANY changing of the STORIES.

still a sad horrific story if she was missing all this time but there are so many things
that stink to HIGH HEAVEN....

naw.................................they are all GOING DOWN

thanking the DUTCH now.... <------------------------------robots

- A Horse's Tale
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #257 on: July 31, 2007, 11:55:58 PM »

The slowness issue I am sure will be addressed. It's really is a minor issue when transferring an ENTIRE site and all the files over.

Look at the bright side... you have all the old crap to dig through.

Speed is all dependent on what you are use to....

A Pinto is fast for Fred Flintstone, but slow for Captain Kirk...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #258 on: July 31, 2007, 11:57:23 PM »

Welcome Home!!

Mine is slow too.  I just try to find a little more patience...but it is getting irritating.

Cable here and it's slow...search does suck, Buckeye...Robots is a wimp for not dealing with it... Razz

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: July 31, 2007, 11:57:43 PM »

The slowness issue I am sure will be addressed. It's really is a minor issue when transferring an ENTIRE site and all the files over.

Look at the bright side... you have all the old crap to dig through.

Speed is all dependent on what you are use to....

A Pinto is fast for Fred Flintstone, but slow for Captain Kirk...

ROFL!  Laughing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.