April 30, 2024, 07:08:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #670 7/31 - 8/01/2007  (Read 233311 times)
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #400 on: August 01, 2007, 11:38:04 AM »

Kimmy, it can stay as   s -  l - o -  w  .. as it can, for me right now!!
Starr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #401 on: August 01, 2007, 11:38:24 AM »

I have an avatar!!!!!

Thankyou

Has that avatar every shot anyone?   Cool

Smile  I'm not telling

Be Kinder Than Necessary Because Everyone You Meet is Fighting Some Kind Of Battle
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #402 on: August 01, 2007, 11:42:35 AM »

WELCOME AUNTIEM Very Happy

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
crazybabyborg
« Reply #403 on: August 01, 2007, 11:42:59 AM »

Kimmy, it can stay as   s -  l - o -  w  .. as it can, for me right now!!

You need an avatar!

It's Auntie Em!  Laughing
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: August 01, 2007, 11:46:27 AM »

Kimmy, it can stay as   s -  l - o -  w  .. as it can, for me right now!!

You need an avatar!

It's Auntie Em!  Laughing
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #405 on: August 01, 2007, 11:46:32 AM »

Good morning, well almost afternoon Monkeys! Just been reading back and very much interested in all of those in context Simian posts that Lala's was pulling out. Welcome new Monkeys!  Smile

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: August 01, 2007, 11:46:47 AM »

Welcome to the cage, Auntiem!  Very Happy

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
crazybabyborg
« Reply #407 on: August 01, 2007, 11:48:05 AM »

And for the NY Lover:

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/ny.jpg

Not required, but my welcome wagon gift!

I gotta work a while!  Sad
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #408 on: August 01, 2007, 11:48:13 AM »

Hi. Rob.....another BFN friend!!!!Good to see you.   Sorry I haven't been by your Blog lately this summer has been crazy...my granddaughter moved here from Cali and I've been busy kissing, hugging and spoiling her.  (Oh, yeh, my daughter and sil moved here too.. Smile )
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #409 on: August 01, 2007, 11:49:32 AM »

Crazybaby I love that avi, can I have it?
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: August 01, 2007, 11:51:21 AM »

Good Morning all,

How is everbody doing today?

Morning Monks!

Good morning NYC.  Very Happy

Good to see Robots take the plunge and get back in.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #411 on: August 01, 2007, 11:53:08 AM »

Morning Monkeys

Welcome to all the new monkeys!

Can anyone get me motivated??

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: August 01, 2007, 11:53:32 AM »

I added it for you  Wink
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: August 01, 2007, 11:53:49 AM »

Lookin' good now, Autiem Very Happy

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #414 on: August 01, 2007, 11:53:49 AM »

Good Morning all,

How is everbody doing today?

Morning Monks!

Good morning NYC.  Very Happy

Good to see Robots take the plunge and get back in.

Dat Robots is a BUTTON PUSHER!!!! Laughing

+++

Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #415 on: August 01, 2007, 11:55:04 AM »

Uh, I don't want to seem ungrateful,.......I meant the I loveNYAVI
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #416 on: August 01, 2007, 11:55:51 AM »

Morning Monkeys

Welcome to all the new monkeys!

Can anyone get me motivated??

ahhhh...

it's hump day!!!! Razz

atleast it is on the East Coast!!!

does that help?

didn't think so!! Very Happy

+++

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #417 on: August 01, 2007, 11:56:13 AM »

Good Morning Monks!  Welcome Auntiem

Wile going through old saved item....I found this one..

On August 1, 2005 JUG TWITTY stated to that on 6-1 several of JUG TWITTY’s friends took some of the “KIDNAPPED” posters to Prime Suspect JORAN VAN DER SLOOT’s “International School.” The friends had written on the NATALEE “missing” posters something like “ask Joran van der Sloot about Natalee’s whereabouts.” While the friends were still at the school, the school’s headmaster, ROBERT WERNER, came out and asked them what they were doing, and if JUG TWITTY‘s friends were with the F.B.I. The friends told WERNER, who invited the friends into his school office. WERNER told JUG TWITTY’s friends that the day before (5-31), the headmaster had spoken directly to Prime Suspect JORAN VAN DER SLOOT and Current Suspect PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT in the headmaster’s office and that the headmaster told Prime Suspect JORAN VAN DER SLOOT, “Joran, you need to come clean on what happened.” JUG TWITTY stated that WERNER told his friends that Prime Suspect JORAN VAN DER SLOOT claimed to WERNER on 5-31 that SLOOT and NATALEE engaged in some form of sex, and, he also said that NATALEE may have hit her head while swimming that night. The headmaster also told the friends that Prime Suspect JORAN VAN DER SLOOT and Current Suspect PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT claimed WERNER that the reason that Current Suspect DEEPAK KALPOE’s car could not be seen in the “Holiday Inn” security camera video tapes around 2:00 AM is that “there was a break in the tape.” ((Obviously, the "Holiday Inn dropoff alibi-lies were yet another lie conspiratorially concocted by the Suspects SLOOT’s and KALPOE’s before the early morning of 5-31 because the Suspects never viewed the “Holiday Inn” security cameras recorded video)) JUG TWITTY also said that the ARUBAN Police have interviewed the headmaster.
Source:
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=407&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=220

I have always wondered HOW they knew  that there was a break in the tape?? Who at HI told them there was a break in the tape and why?

Sunny - thanks for this...I recall this from long ago...This was on Tuesday then...The morning after the family et al arrived Mon p.m.  We know the family & friends reviewed the tape that night, I also wonder who else was present as the tape was reviewed.

Also - do we know for sure there was a break in the tape?  How convenient huh?  Besides, Joran's buddy is it JVC/GVC or whatever, his dad owns the company who provides the cameras & service.

I wonder what in the conversation brought up the need for Joran and Paulus to explain the break in the tape?  Doesn't it seem odd that they would have to try to explain that away - to the headmaster?

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #418 on: August 01, 2007, 11:57:12 AM »

Robots said:
all monkeys are good, as far as i can see

but not all ROBOTS are good 

I think sometimes I'm a bad monkey, cuz I get irritated with things here and in the case.  But, Robots, you always have a positive attitude.  I like that.

maybe i will be totally wrong. but i doubt it

this case is not going away.....until the justice is served

and the reason is... because of the circumstances

it would be a different story if natalee was at the bar and NEVER went anywhere with 3 LOSERS in their CAR., if she just disappeared and there were NO LIES and not so MANY changing of the STORIES.

still a sad horrific story if she was missing all this time but there are so many things
that stink to HIGH HEAVEN....

naw.................................they are all GOING DOWN

thanking the DUTCH now.... <------------------------------robots
Good morning Monkeys
Hi Robots!Got a kick out of your posts on the front page Smile
You got me thinking....I am wondering if J2K tried to hide the fact that they took Natalee from C&C's.Could be why no one actually saw them leave the bar and no one saw Natalee get into the Kalpoe taxi.I'm just wondering how this would have played out IF no one saw Natalee in their car.....IF no one knew when,where,how Natalee disappeared from C&C's.I wonder how ALE would have investigated that.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
GrannyToad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #419 on: August 01, 2007, 11:57:47 AM »

Good Morning Monks!  Welcome Auntiem

Wile going through old saved item....I found this one..

On August 1, 2005 JUG TWITTY stated to that on 6-1 several of JUG TWITTY’s friends took some of the “KIDNAPPED” posters to Prime Suspect JORAN VAN DER SLOOT’s “International School.” The friends had written on the NATALEE “missing” posters something like “ask Joran van der Sloot about Natalee’s whereabouts.” While the friends were still at the school, the school’s headmaster, ROBERT WERNER, came out and asked them what they were doing, and if JUG TWITTY‘s friends were with the F.B.I. The friends told WERNER, who invited the friends into his school office. WERNER told JUG TWITTY’s friends that the day before (5-31), the headmaster had spoken directly to Prime Suspect JORAN VAN DER SLOOT and Current Suspect PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT in the headmaster’s office and that the headmaster told Prime Suspect JORAN VAN DER SLOOT, “Joran, you need to come clean on what happened.” JUG TWITTY stated that WERNER told his friends that Prime Suspect JORAN VAN DER SLOOT claimed to WERNER on 5-31 that SLOOT and NATALEE engaged in some form of sex, and, he also said that NATALEE may have hit her head while swimming that night. The headmaster also told the friends that Prime Suspect JORAN VAN DER SLOOT and Current Suspect PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT claimed WERNER that the reason that Current Suspect DEEPAK KALPOE’s car could not be seen in the “Holiday Inn” security camera video tapes around 2:00 AM is that “there was a break in the tape.” ((Obviously, the "Holiday Inn dropoff alibi-lies were yet another lie conspiratorially concocted by the Suspects SLOOT’s and KALPOE’s before the early morning of 5-31 because the Suspects never viewed the “Holiday Inn” security cameras recorded video)) JUG TWITTY also said that the ARUBAN Police have interviewed the headmaster.
Source:
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=407&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=220

I have always wondered HOW they knew  that there was a break in the tape?? Who at HI told them there was a break in the tape and why?

Welp, late night of 30/31May both father & son went inside the HI while the police & Twitty group asked about security tapes/videos. Paul got horsey & got taken outside by ALE.

As happenstance would have it about that same time same day 1 June Wednesday that Jug's pals were at ISA, Beth Twitty & a bunch of ALE viewed the tape that determined Natalee had not been dropped off at the hotel. (Of course that still begs the question of why ALE went in like cowboys & rousted the security guards - later.)

Paul lied, of course. Attempted to rewrite history and foul up what headmaster Werner would "believe". There is more detail to that story btw.

Natalee "may have" hit her head while "swimming", Joran? Well did she or didn't she? Did your brother really write that you'd taken off her head above the eyebrows? What's that about?

The only 2 issues of consequence remaining about this case are learning the details, and seeing the suspects prosecuted - held responsible for his/their action/s. Natalee and her loved ones have the right to both.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.