April 30, 2024, 02:14:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #670 7/31 - 8/01/2007  (Read 233356 times)
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #420 on: August 01, 2007, 11:58:50 AM »

O/T -

Panda Pregnant at San Diego Zoo

SAN DIEGO (AP) -- A giant panda at the San Diego Zoo is pregnant again and expecting her fourth cub sometime in August.

The zoo said Tuesday that 16-year-old Bai Yun was put on "24-hour birth watch" after officials detected a fetus and fetal heartbeat through ultrasound images July 18. Additional tests confirmed the pregnancy was going normally.

Her first baby, Hua Mei, which was born in August 1999, has given birth to three sets of twins since moving to China in 2004, including a pair in July.

Mei Sheng, a male panda born in August 2003, will leave the San Diego Zoo in October to join China's breeding program. Bai Yun's third cub, Su Lin, was born in August 2005.

Bai Yun, which translates as White Cloud, appears to have been impregnated seven or eight weeks ago by Gao Gao, the father of her two youngest cubs, the zoo said.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/B/BRF_PREGNANT_PANDA?SITE=FLTAM&SECTION=US

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #421 on: August 01, 2007, 11:59:29 AM »

Thank you, thank you soooo much!!!! cheers
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #422 on: August 01, 2007, 12:00:38 PM »

Blood: Update & Correction

There was important discussion yesterday re: "blood in Kalpoe car" and I had provided info re: hemident testing.  Though it doesn't happen often, I incorrectly posted the blood testing info, which helped throw discussion off-course.  I have posted previously on this subject long ago, and details slipped mind. The implications of the blood testing and what has been reported are important to case, and I bring more accuracy here:

1. Hemident Testing

A procedure used by law enforcement agencies the world over for crime scene identification of substance as "BLOOD".  Hemident test will positively identify a substance as blood BUT this testing procedure will NOT identify a substance as human vs animal blood.  Hemident kits are widely available and can be purchased on-line.  They are inexpensive, about $10.00 per kit and are often purchased in bulk.  Here is an example:

http://www.odvinc.com/hemidentID/hemident.html

2.  Blood in Kalpoe Car

Early reports in case show that numerous LE on the scene indicated Kalpoe car had blood in back seating area and overhead paneling.  These reports are sourced to Oduber to Twitty, ALE to Twitty, FBI to HT Family and others as well and the timing of these reports vary.  It was finally reported, after Kalpoe car was seized and searched that material was sent to NFI Lab in Holland for testing.  The infamous results have been discussed here: the substance in question was chocolate and cleaning fluid.

The main point is that with hemident test, there was no need to send material to Holland and wait for days for results.  A lab test, like the one described, is needed to determine if the blood was human or animal -- NOT WHETHER IT WAS BLOOD, in the first place.  This is extremely suspicious.  NO LE needs to send material to LAB to determine if it's blood.  So what exactly was sent to Holland for testing?

3.  Bloody Mattress 

After noon on June 5, 2005 -- and subsequent to the early morning arrest of Mickey Johns and Abraham Jones on murder charges -- a bloody mattress was found on Grapefield Beach, close to San Nicolas, Aruba, where Johns & Jones lived.  Numerous news reports were made about the discovery of the bloody mattress, creating the impression that quite obviously Natalee had been killed.

By the end of the day on June 5, ALE was indicating that the mattress contained blood, but it was blood from a dead dog found nearby.

Given the information available, it was IMPOSSIBLE for ALE to arrive at this conclusion with needed level of accuracy in murder investigation.  The only way to determine if the blood on the mattress was human or animal was through a laboratory testing procedure as described above, which could never have produced these results in the time given.

This is also extremely suspicious.  Was this mattress ever entered into evidence?

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #423 on: August 01, 2007, 12:00:45 PM »

What is the breaking story out of Georgia about?  Another family wiped out by a nut?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: August 01, 2007, 12:04:31 PM »

HAMMER - we have no way of knowing for sure, but I doubt the mattress was entered into evidence.  You are correct in that it should have been.  I still want to know how all these people are charged with Murder and Heavy Battery, what evidence has been seen/found?
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #425 on: August 01, 2007, 12:05:19 PM »

OJ now says the ghost writer got a lot of things wrong in his memoir.  Do you think w will hear someone else use that excuse dow the road? lol
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #426 on: August 01, 2007, 12:05:51 PM »

I think now is a good time for a letter-writing campaign to prominent Dutch officials.
I think it should be done promptly, before KLPD returns in Sept.

I think we should let Dutch officials know that we Natalee supporters
remain steadfast and still expect truth and justice. We could start out
by thanking officials for the intervention of KLPD--then go on to explain
that we fully expect them to run a competent investigation that breaks
through the corruption in Natalee's case--that we expect KLPD to completely
see things through and deliver truth and justice. I am just brainstorming here--it needs to be worded better. The gist is--we supporters still stand by Natalee--thanks for KLPD--we expect them to deliver.

It would be better if everyone  could write his/her own letter. However,
everyone might not have time for that. Perhaps one well written letter could be
put together that others could print, sign, and send. I do think the letters need to be
sent promptly.

Any thoughts? And whom should we send to? I know there has been a lot of passing the buck. Am I correct in my thinking that the Dutch are responsible for the investigaton and Aruba for the prosecution? We could send the same letter to various officials.

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: August 01, 2007, 12:07:04 PM »

Easy - Three people were found dead in a home in Powder Springs this morning. Another person (a child) has been taken to the hospital. Powder Springs is outside Atlanta. Not many details yet. I think they know who the people are but want to notify family before releasing names etc.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: August 01, 2007, 12:07:13 PM »

What is the breaking story out of Georgia about?  Another family wiped out by a nut?

Police Have Few Clues in Double Fatal Shooting at Duluth Apartment 

Last Edited: Tuesday, 31 Jul 2007, 8:14 PM EDT 

DULUTH, Ga. (FOX 5) -- Police have little to go on after discovering two men shot to death in a Duluth apartment. It happened Tuesday at the Promenade at Berkley Lake Apartments on Peachtree Industrial Boulevard. Click on video for more information. Marc Teichner reports

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=3938726&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=3.1.1
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #429 on: August 01, 2007, 12:07:21 PM »

Where in Georgia? Please don't let there be any more nuts near me than there already were. 

I Stand With The Girl
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #430 on: August 01, 2007, 12:08:51 PM »

Where in Georgia? Please don't let there be any more nuts near me than there already were. 

Never mind, Duluth is far enough away from me that I can relax. Phew!

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: August 01, 2007, 12:10:12 PM »

DULUTH, Ga. (FOX 5) -- Police have little to go on after discovering two men shot to death in a Duluth apartment. It happened Tuesday at the Promenade at Berkley Lake Apartments on Peachtree Industrial Boulevard. Click on video for more information. Marc Teichner reports

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=3938726&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=3.1.1

And as Msmarple posted, this one:

http://www.cbs46.com/news/13797152/detail.html
CBS 46
Related To Story

NEWS ALERT: Three People Found Dead In Powder Springs Home

POSTED: 10:31 am EDT August 1, 2007
UPDATED: 12:07 pm EDT August 1, 2007

POWDER SPRINGS, Ga. -- Three people were found dead inside a home in Powder Springs, police said.

The home is located on Country Cove Way off Shipp Road.

Cobb County police spokesman Dana Pierce said that the three victims, a mother and her two daughters, were found dead Wednesday morning.

Police said they believe this was a triple homicide.

Two children were taken to local hospitals, police said. One child is in serious condition and the other is stable, hospital officials said.

Both children were unconscious when officers arrived inside the home, police said.

Stay with cbs46.com for updates.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: August 01, 2007, 12:11:46 PM »

Oh my. Apparently two tragedies in Metro Atlanta  - Duluth AND Powder Springs.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #433 on: August 01, 2007, 12:14:51 PM »

Oh my. Apparently two tragedies in Metro Atlanta  - Duluth AND Powder Springs.

Sad Sad Sad Sad Very, very sad about the children. Probably some domestic violence situation.

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: August 01, 2007, 12:16:19 PM »

And as Msmarple posted, this one:

http://www.cbs46.com/news/13797152/detail.html
CBS 46
Related To Story

NEWS ALERT: Three People Found Dead In Powder Springs Home

POSTED: 10:31 am EDT August 1, 2007
UPDATED: 12:07 pm EDT August 1, 2007

POWDER SPRINGS, Ga. -- Three people were found dead inside a home in Powder Springs, police said.

The home is located on Country Cove Way off Shipp Road.

Cobb County police spokesman Dana Pierce said that the three victims, a mother and her two daughters, were found dead Wednesday morning.

Police said they believe this was a triple homicide.

Two children were taken to local hospitals, police said. One child is in serious condition and the other is stable, hospital officials said.

Both children were unconscious when officers arrived inside the home, police said.

Stay with cbs46.com for updates.

After watching the video:

47yr old mom and 2 children dead
2 boys in the hospital, one serious and one stable

Moved into the Powder Springs home 6 months ago.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #435 on: August 01, 2007, 12:22:11 PM »

Hammer:  I have always thought there was more to the Bloody Mattress than was told.  IIRC, ALE just assumed it was a dogs blood because they found it close by..WOW - they are amazing aren't they?  I remember the mattress being dismissed quite quickly. 

Perhaps it was dogs blood but there is always the possibility it was covering human blood too.  I doubt anything further was done with it after ALE declared it dogs blood.

Infuriating - Isn't it.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #436 on: August 01, 2007, 12:22:57 PM »

It does sound like a case of Domestic Violence - incredible.

Klaas, check your sm email... I sent a help me request to you... (forwarded I should say)

Have to run out...

ttyl monkeys..

keep the faith!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #437 on: August 01, 2007, 12:25:57 PM »

Hammer:  I have always thought there was more to the Bloody Mattress than was told.  IIRC, ALE just assumed it was a dogs blood because they found it close by..WOW - they are amazing aren't they?  I remember the mattress being dismissed quite quickly. 

Perhaps it was dogs blood but there is always the possibility it was covering human blood too.  I doubt anything further was done with it after ALE declared it dogs blood.

Infuriating - Isn't it.

I agree. I always thought the mattress had human blood on it maybe even Natalee's. I think it was disposed of in that area because the security guards lived near there and had just been detained. I'm certain it was never turned in as evidence because the ALE discounted from the beginning that it had anything to do with the case by saying it was covered in dogs blood. JMO

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: August 01, 2007, 12:28:14 PM »

The purpose of this thread is to allow those who wish only serious case discussion to have it without wading through off topic chit chat.

Any off topic posted in this thread will be moved or delelted.
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #439 on: August 01, 2007, 12:28:48 PM »

Infuriating - Isn't it.

I agree. I always thought the mattress had human blood on it maybe even Natalee's. I think it was disposed of in that area because the security guards lived near there and had just been detained. I'm certain it was never turned in as evidence because the ALE discounted from the beginning that it had anything to do with the case by saying it was covered in dogs blood. JMO

And just as the blood testing info posted by Hammer suggests, they didn't have the technology nor the means to determine what type of blood it was on-site. The most annoying thing about all this to me is that there was no one to question their methods so they are just accepted as fact? Please!

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.