April 30, 2024, 04:24:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #670 7/31 - 8/01/2007  (Read 233299 times)
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #500 on: August 01, 2007, 01:49:29 PM »

Posted at RU this morning:

one love Posted:
Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:03 am   

Early info from Natalee's neighbor from phish message board

I don't post here often, but I have been extremely interested in this case from the get-go. I used to lurk here quite frequently, but felt I didn't have any new information to offer, so I didn't post much.
I post regularly on a message board for my favorite band, Phish. I remember some discussions in the first week or two about Natalee, and one poster over there stated he was her neighbor. I'm sure a lot of the info he told us on that board was a lot of heresay, but I recently went back and looked at what he said Mt.Brook was talking about that first week. I thought some others might find it interesting, but I warn you all to take it with a grain of salt....

6/6/05

Her family lives 4 doors down from me in birmingham. It was her senior trip, not in any way was she with a prayer group. She as well as several others were drugged with ruffies, the guys said they were going to a party and she went with them.

A handful of the girls with her claim to have gone out with natalee and they all blacked out, claiming they were drugged. My brother is friends with all of them, and they told him. This is a fact, but not one you will see on cnn.
Apparently they had met the guys a couple of nights before and had been partying with them all week. So they were not complete strangers. Why none of her friends went with her is the big question in mountain brook.

No, there weren't chaperones at the bar.

http://www.phantasytour.com/phish/boards_thread.cgi?threadID=726321&page=5

6/8/05
I am from mountain brook. Natalee and her family live 4 doors down from me. It is a sad situation in this town right now. I firmly believe that she is not on that island or is in the ocean. The media is a circus right now, cnn, foxnews, msnbc are all camped on my street.

My little bro is friends with her. Several of her friends say that the last time they saw her dancing at the club that she looked way out of sorts. A handful of the girls also claim they were drugged and blackedout that night and can't remember a thing. For what its worth, the general consesus in mountain brook believe she was drugged.

the three guys that she supposedly left with, had been partying with them all week, so they were not total strangers. I'm not condoning her leaving with a bar with three people on an island, but put yourself in her shoes, everyone is partying, getting wasted, the bar is about to close and people invite you to go party late night, 90 percent of this board would go party. And the other 10 would have seriously thought about it. Hindsight is easy to see in this case, but it could have been any of us.

http://www.phantasytour.com/phish/boards_thread.cgi?threadID=728177

I apologize ahead of time if I blow the margins, I'm not too sure how to fix that. I find it interesting that this person mentions on both days that several of the MB girls were "drugged" and "blacked out"

I included links to the original threads on phantasy tour (that is the phish message board) and I must warn you that people can be pretty nasty over there. the poster that says he is natalee's neighbor is Dr.Jellyfinger 

Now this is very interesting...

If true, how is it that some of the others were drugged but made it back to the hotel? 

What is everyone else thinking here?

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #501 on: August 01, 2007, 01:49:29 PM »

Blood: Update & Correction

There was important discussion yesterday re: "blood in Kalpoe car" and I had provided info re: hemident testing.  Though it doesn't happen often, I incorrectly posted the blood testing info, which helped throw discussion off-course.  I have posted previously on this subject long ago, and details slipped mind. The implications of the blood testing and what has been reported are important to case, and I bring more accuracy here:

1. Hemident Testing

A procedure used by law enforcement agencies the world over for crime scene identification of substance as "BLOOD".  Hemident test will positively identify a substance as blood BUT this testing procedure will NOT identify a substance as human vs animal blood.  Hemident kits are widely available and can be purchased on-line.  They are inexpensive, about $10.00 per kit and are often purchased in bulk.  Here is an example:

http://www.odvinc.com/hemidentID/hemident.html

2.  Blood in Kalpoe Car

Early reports in case show that numerous LE on the scene indicated Kalpoe car had blood in back seating area and overhead paneling.  These reports are sourced to Oduber to Twitty, ALE to Twitty, FBI to HT Family and others as well and the timing of these reports vary.  It was finally reported, after Kalpoe car was seized and searched that material was sent to NFI Lab in Holland for testing.  The infamous results have been discussed here: the substance in question was chocolate and cleaning fluid.

The main point is that with hemident test, there was no need to send material to Holland and wait for days for results.  A lab test, like the one described, is needed to determine if the blood was human or animal -- NOT WHETHER IT WAS BLOOD, in the first place.  This is extremely suspicious.  NO LE needs to send material to LAB to determine if it's blood.  So what exactly was sent to Holland for testing?

3.  Bloody Mattress 

After noon on June 5, 2005 -- and subsequent to the early morning arrest of Mickey Johns and Abraham Jones on murder charges -- a bloody mattress was found on Grapefield Beach, close to San Nicolas, Aruba, where Johns & Jones lived.  Numerous news reports were made about the discovery of the bloody mattress, creating the impression that quite obviously Natalee had been killed.

By the end of the day on June 5, ALE was indicating that the mattress contained blood, but it was blood from a dead dog found nearby.

Given the information available, it was IMPOSSIBLE for ALE to arrive at this conclusion with needed level of accuracy in murder investigation.  The only way to determine if the blood on the mattress was human or animal was through a laboratory testing procedure as described above, which could never have produced these results in the time given.

This is also extremely suspicious.  Was this mattress ever entered into evidence?

Thank you Hammer for clearing that up.
This sounds like they reversed what testing needed to be done,sent the Kalpoe car blood to NL to test IF it was indeed blood and did not send the blood from mattress to NL to test IF it was human blood.So ALE either screwd up their lies or everything out of their mouths has been one big lie.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #502 on: August 01, 2007, 01:52:05 PM »

Truth: Maybe they didn't make it back to the hotel? Just thinkning out loud because this isn't adding up to me. If they had been drugged, why not say something??

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #503 on: August 01, 2007, 01:52:11 PM »

Posted at RU this morning:

one love Posted:
Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:03 am   

Early info from Natalee's neighbor from phish message board

I don't post here often, but I have been extremely interested in this case from the get-go. I used to lurk here quite frequently, but felt I didn't have any new information to offer, so I didn't post much.
I post regularly on a message board for my favorite band, Phish. I remember some discussions in the first week or two about Natalee, and one poster over there stated he was her neighbor. I'm sure a lot of the info he told us on that board was a lot of heresay, but I recently went back and looked at what he said Mt.Brook was talking about that first week. I thought some others might find it interesting, but I warn you all to take it with a grain of salt....

6/6/05

Her family lives 4 doors down from me in birmingham. It was her senior trip, not in any way was she with a prayer group. She as well as several others were drugged with ruffies, the guys said they were going to a party and she went with them.

A handful of the girls with her claim to have gone out with natalee and they all blacked out, claiming they were drugged. My brother is friends with all of them, and they told him. This is a fact, but not one you will see on cnn.
Apparently they had met the guys a couple of nights before and had been partying with them all week. So they were not complete strangers. Why none of her friends went with her is the big question in mountain brook.

No, there weren't chaperones at the bar.

http://www.phantasytour.com/phish/boards_thread.cgi?threadID=726321&page=5

6/8/05
I am from mountain brook. Natalee and her family live 4 doors down from me. It is a sad situation in this town right now. I firmly believe that she is not on that island or is in the ocean. The media is a circus right now, cnn, foxnews, msnbc are all camped on my street.

My little bro is friends with her. Several of her friends say that the last time they saw her dancing at the club that she looked way out of sorts. A handful of the girls also claim they were drugged and blackedout that night and can't remember a thing. For what its worth, the general consesus in mountain brook believe she was drugged.

the three guys that she supposedly left with, had been partying with them all week, so they were not total strangers. I'm not condoning her leaving with a bar with three people on an island, but put yourself in her shoes, everyone is partying, getting wasted, the bar is about to close and people invite you to go party late night, 90 percent of this board would go party. And the other 10 would have seriously thought about it. Hindsight is easy to see in this case, but it could have been any of us.

http://www.phantasytour.com/phish/boards_thread.cgi?threadID=728177

I apologize ahead of time if I blow the margins, I'm not too sure how to fix that. I find it interesting that this person mentions on both days that several of the MB girls were "drugged" and "blacked out"

I included links to the original threads on phantasy tour (that is the phish message board) and I must warn you that people can be pretty nasty over there. the poster that says he is natalee's neighbor is Dr.Jellyfinger 
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #504 on: August 01, 2007, 01:52:56 PM »

JustMe    Welcome

Truthseeker.. it is interesting.. here is my thing.. IF it were any of the girls that have a PV.. it isn't mentioned in them? That they felt as if they were drugged?
 I totally believe Natalee was drugged, and woulnd't be shocked that others may have been slipped something either.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #505 on: August 01, 2007, 01:53:26 PM »

If true, how is it that some of the others were drugged but made it back to the hotel? 

I do think some of the other were drugged, and I think it's how they separated Natalee from her friends. As to why others made it back to the hotel - well, I think Natalee was singled out by someone to be the "victim" that night.

I Stand With The Girl
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #506 on: August 01, 2007, 01:55:49 PM »

author=truthseeker2 link=topic=1944.msg259637#msg259637

Geraldo:

Let me ask you specifically, about the date rape drug. Is it not a fact that another of the group from the high school alleges that her lips were tingling and as a result of being stoned later from a date rape dosing, she engaged in conduct she would not have ordinarily

Dave:

Yeah, we heard some information like that from the police files. In fact when I met with the police detective on my first day on the island, he indicated that the date rape drug was prevalent on the island and to watch....

Dave later corrects this to say:

Geraldo:

Dave you were saying that there was another of the high school group according to the police reports who does suggest or allege that she was dosed during that evening.

Dave:

No, I think that was an individual that was on the island, not one of the girls, one of the high school girls.

Dave:

This was reported to me second hand but I understand in one of those reports this girl drinks a drink and then all of a sudden her lips started tingling and what that means I'm really not sure.

We do know this, there was a reporter that went in to this bar where there was an allegation that the bartender would mix up the drink for the locals for $25. This reporter spent about 4 hours in that club and noticed that when a male came up and ordered two drinks a bottle would be pulled from a side cabinet, away from the regular liquor and this bottle was unmarked and clear and was poured in one of the drinks adn then he noticed approximately 20 minutes later, that the girl and the individual were no longer to be found.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #507 on: August 01, 2007, 01:55:51 PM »

any chance FEB is one of the others drugged?

that chick made some bizarre statements.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #508 on: August 01, 2007, 01:56:35 PM »

Thanks San. Agreed 100%. Too bad for him and his brother they didnt tell the truth day one. I just dont get why they agreed to cover for the Sloots.

Because they were scared and were involved (rape/kidnapping).  Paulus scared the crap out of them by saying this is your fault just as much as Joran's.  He is underage and you aren't.  You will go away longer than him if convicted.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #509 on: August 01, 2007, 01:56:37 PM »

I think it is very strange that in the witness statement of Osman Farouk Osman, owner of Automotive Enterprises given August 6th, 2005 did not even mention the word blood.
If this is the  actual statement, and I guess this we will never know for certain, he is asked 3 questions only?

+++++++++

"On your question if it is normal that the man" Deepak KALPOE leaves his car at my garage, I answer you the following:

Because I had worked in the past on the car of Deepak, he approached me to keep z/n its car for him in my garage in the "Automotive Enterprises established" at Wayaca for him. I must note that I in the past the car of Deepak had twice left his car in my garage when I worked on it. With the car of Deepak I mean the grey four door private car of the make "Honda Civic".

On your question if Deepak had told me how he knew that the missing American little girl Natalee Ann HOLLOWAY on Monday, 30 May 2005, in the night time hours, had only her identification document (drivers license) and an amount of US $50, =, in her possession, I answer you the following:

At absolutely no moment did Deepak tell me how he knew that missing little girl only had her identity card and US $50, =, in her possession. You must ask it to Deepak.

On your question if the brothers of "Deepak Sharma KALPOE" and "Satish Sharma KALPOE" have a girlfriend and also if I have seen them ever with a girlfriend, I answer you the following:

I have never seen Deepak and Satish with a girlfriend. You must ask them if they have a girlfriend.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #510 on: August 01, 2007, 01:56:50 PM »

I do think some of the other were drugged, and I think it's how they separated Natalee from her friends. As to why others made it back to the hotel - well, I think Natalee was singled out by someone to be the "victim" that night.

Very possible. I agree she was targeted early on IMO.

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #511 on: August 01, 2007, 01:59:44 PM »

Thanks Pita
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #512 on: August 01, 2007, 02:00:06 PM »

author=truthseeker2 link=topic=1944.msg259637#msg259637

Geraldo:

Let me ask you specifically, about the date rape drug. Is it not a fact that another of the group from the high school alleges that her lips were tingling and as a result of being stoned later from a date rape dosing, she engaged in conduct she would not have ordinarily

Dave:

Yeah, we heard some information like that from the police files. In fact when I met with the police detective on my first day on the island, he indicated that the date rape drug was prevalent on the island and to watch....

Dave later corrects this to say:

Geraldo:

Dave you were saying that there was another of the high school group according to the police reports who does suggest or allege that she was dosed during that evening.

Dave:

No, I think that was an individual that was on the island, not one of the girls, one of the high school girls.

Dave:

This was reported to me second hand but I understand in one of those reports this girl drinks a drink and then all of a sudden her lips started tingling and what that means I'm really not sure.

We do know this, there was a reporter that went in to this bar where there was an allegation that the bartender would mix up the drink for the locals for $25. This reporter spent about 4 hours in that club and noticed that when a male came up and ordered two drinks a bottle would be pulled from a side cabinet, away from the regular liquor and this bottle was unmarked and clear and was poured in one of the drinks adn then he noticed approximately 20 minutes later, that the girl and the individual were no longer to be found.

Yet the ALE probably never even looked into the secret bottle behind the bar at CnC's they already knew it was thee and why.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #513 on: August 01, 2007, 02:00:08 PM »

I can't remember back that far. What statement did she make that were bizarre?

I Stand With The Girl
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #514 on: August 01, 2007, 02:01:12 PM »

there, not thee. When frustrated I tend to have typos. Smile

nimrod
Scared Monkey

« Reply #515 on: August 01, 2007, 02:01:18 PM »

Thanks San. Agreed 100%. Too bad for him and his brother they didnt tell the truth day one. I just dont get why they agreed to cover for the Sloots.

IMO, they covered each other because all four of them had a hand in Natalee's demise.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #516 on: August 01, 2007, 02:01:39 PM »

I was wondering the same BT  lol
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #517 on: August 01, 2007, 02:02:44 PM »

Me either and am curious.
Rob: Can you elaborate on what you thought was bizarre in her statements?

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #518 on: August 01, 2007, 02:05:12 PM »

Welcome JustMe-

For whatever it's worth, an immediate family member of Natalee's confirmed the FBI did 'in the field' tests on the supposed blood in Deepak's car to confirm it was blood? It was a copious amount and the departure point utilized for volume was the blood likely surpassed the 4 pint mark which the FBI considers the benchmark of certain death due to blood loss?

I would ask that to be confirmed once again but I am not in touch with that individual at this time, but I will ask others who might be to see if this still holds true?

I continue to stand with the girl.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: August 01, 2007, 02:05:20 PM »

IMO, they covered each other because all four of them had a hand in Natalee's demise.

Welcome Nimrod!  Yes I agree, they all had a hand.  Some maybe to a lesser degree than others but still all involved.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.