April 30, 2024, 10:03:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #670 7/31 - 8/01/2007  (Read 233331 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: July 31, 2007, 08:56:06 PM »

Fran-

It's just an awful lot of hot air over there, easy to look past it too, for when you spew 24/7 it's readily apparent you resent others who have good lives or loving families or happy lives, isn't it?

I'm off for the night, work wore me out today, whew  Cool

Good Night NONE!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #61 on: July 31, 2007, 08:57:24 PM »

Where Oh Where
Has Robots Gone

Why doesn’t he like the new forum?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: July 31, 2007, 08:57:46 PM »

Shoot Sunny I forgot to post the rest of my message.
I do not know what board it was but Klaas was a moderator on a Jessica Lunsford forum, she can tell you how bad it was.

Oh mercy.....there are really some evil people lurking in the Internet....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #63 on: July 31, 2007, 08:59:00 PM »

Good evening Monkeys! Been reading back.

Regarding the blood in the car. I have always felt there was another car involved that we are unaware of. In fact IIRC Simian made some comment that there was a second car. Can anyone confirm this? Does anyone know if it was actually stated to be blood in Deepak's car or just stated as blood in car???

Another misinformation campaign ... something akin to what happen to the Justice Minister (Rudy Croes) on June 10, 2005 when his official spokesperson released a statement to FOX NEWS that Natalee was confirmed dead and ... authorities knew where her body was located.

Janet

Beth Twitty
NANCY GRACE
October 4, 2005

GRACE:  Back to Beth Twitty, Natalee`s mom. I want to talk to you about the prime minister`s statement, the Aruban prime minister, who went public and stated there was blood found in the car. Remember?

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY: Yes, absolutely.

GRACE: What happened?

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY: Absolutely. That`s what I would love to know. On June 11, he states on international media in front of me -- I had no idea what he was about to disclose -- that there was blood in the Kalpoes` vehicle, there was DNA, there was blood. Where is that? Even (INAUDIBLE) went so far to cut interior portions from the car -- the back seat, the ceiling. You know, what happened with that?

HOWEVER ....

IMO what happened in the beginning was a couple of different groups trying desperately to save their once happy island.They were running around frantically like chickens with their heads cut off and not communicating with eachother.....one group said there was a confession and they were leading them to her body,in the meantime another group has already moved Natalee's body so they were forced to retract those statements.I believe Paulus and Straaten were heading one group,Dompig and a couple of others leading the other group.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: July 31, 2007, 08:59:09 PM »

Regarding the blood in the car. I have always felt there was another car involved that we are unaware of. In fact IIRC Simian made some comment that there was a second car. Can anyone confirm this? Does anyone know if it was actually stated to be blood in Deepak's car or just stated as blood in car???

Another misinformation campaign ... something akin to what happen to the Justice Minister (Rudy Croes) on June 10, 2005 when his official spokesperson released a statement to FOX NEWS that Natalee was confirmed dead and ... authorities knew where her body was located.

Janet

Beth Twitty
NANCY GRACE
October 4, 2005

GRACE:  Back to Beth Twitty, Natalee`s mom. I want to talk to you about the prime minister`s statement, the Aruban prime minister, who went public and stated there was blood found in the car. Remember?

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY: Absolutely. That`s what I would love to know. On June 11, he states on international media in front of me -- I had no idea what he was about to disclose -- that there was blood in the Kalpoes` vehicle, there was DNA, there was blood. Where is that? Even (INAUDIBLE) went so far to cut interior portions from the car -- the back seat, the ceiling. You know, what happened with that?

HOWEVER ....

On May 31, 2005 there was not blood/chocolate visible. Deepak's interrogator implies that Deepak's vehicle was very clean.  Deepak's explanation was that he had vacuumed his vehicle the day before. 

Janet

Deepak Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 10, 2005

To your question whether I can remember the day when I was summoned to the police station at Bubali, I can say the following. Yes I remember that day.

You are telling to me that my car looked very clean on that day. About that I can state the following, I had vacuumed my car the previous day.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #65 on: July 31, 2007, 08:59:59 PM »

Question........the big pink flowered underwear that was found, I think with the t-shirt & sunglasses......IF they have anything to do with the case....do you think that in their haste to get Nat out of the VDS house that one of them found and picked up a pair of Anita's by mistake, maybe under the bed....and that Anita found Nat's in the house after she came home?  I do not believe that the Goon told her what Nat's looked like....no way.........Your thoughts?

JuJu anything is possible....I do believe that Anita saw Natalee's panties at HER OWN HOUSE....and yes she probably found them on her own.

I remember Greta talking or writing on her web page about the conversation when Beth and Greta talked to Anita and Anita told Beth all the  details that her psycho son had told her about Natalee and her panties.  Greta said she was so embarrassed having to listen to the very personal description.  What son would tell his mother all that stuff about a girl?  Makes me think Anita saw more than the panties.

My opinion is that Greta did her about face because of being warned off by Joe T.
I do not know who convinced Dan to do a complete about face on RWV but I was reading there then and left off doing so shortly after that as he became such a hypocrite - plus he allowed some really disgusting posts.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #66 on: July 31, 2007, 09:00:48 PM »

Is BT's PC out of commission? I have something for her that's hysterical, all about toothbrushiing  Laughing

BT blew the wireless card in her laptop - when she returned home from SF it would not work  (I think those naughty sock monkeys sabotaged it after they saw the pics she posted of them misbehaving)

Hello Monkeys - and welcome to more new monkeys. Great to have you here.

I miss Robots.  Maybe we should play some Norah Jones to lure him in?

Hi Tibro. The lappy is working right now with an external wireless card, but Lenovo says I have to send it in to get the internal one fixed. I'm sure it is the fault of those wicked, wicked, socky monkeys.

Oh, and I miss Robots too. Lots and lots.  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

oh BT you showed up, I had to sign back in for this is just the funniest - for you and the DH toothbrushing artist  Laughing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4Vg-6clz2M&mode=related&search=

Hi Tib !!!  Very Happy

Later Monkeys -

I continue to stand with the girl.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #67 on: July 31, 2007, 09:01:13 PM »

Simian Says: June 24th, 2005 at 3:31 pm
The father was confronted with evidence. Can’t confirm if it’s from the cars of the house. They needed this to make him talk.

Simian Says: June 25th, 2005 at 7:41 pm
Kalpoes went home. Joran stayed behind. Somebody had to come get him.

Simian Says: June 25th, 2005 at 7:36 pm
In the other car.

BRING NATALEE HOME
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: July 31, 2007, 09:02:01 PM »

IMO what happened in the beginning was a couple of different groups trying desperately to save their once happy island.They were running around frantically like chickens with their heads cut off and not communicating with eachother.....one group said there was a confession and they were leading them to her body,in the meantime another group has already moved Natalee's body so they were forced to retract those statements.I believe Paulus and Straaten were heading one group,Dompig and a couple of others leading the other group.
[/quote]

that certainly sounds lie a reasonable assumption....one thing I feel for certain is that someone in the aruban le...either stratten or dompig or both know exactly what happened to Natalee....and what was done with her....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #69 on: July 31, 2007, 09:03:52 PM »

I peeked in from work, and read Granny Toad and her comments about Kermit wearing no pants. You know what ? It made me laff !!
Welcome to GT !!!!
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #70 on: July 31, 2007, 09:04:23 PM »

Janet

Beth Twitty
NANCY GRACE
October 4, 2005

HOWEVER ....

Thanks for posting that Tamikosmom

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: July 31, 2007, 09:04:35 PM »

I remember Greta talking or writing on her web page about the conversation when Beth and Greta talked to Anita and Anita told Beth all the  details that her psycho son had told her about Natalee and her panties.  Greta said she was so embarrassed having to listen to the very personal description.  What son would tell his mother all that stuff about a girl?  Makes me think Anita saw more than the panties.

My opinion is that Greta did her about face because of being warned off by Joe T.
I do not know who convinced Dan to do a complete about face on RWV but I was reading there then and left off doing so shortly after that as he became such a hypocrite - plus he allowed some really disgusting posts.

Greta was certainly warned or threatened......and it's scary to know that she read all of Beth's journals and could still be intimidated....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #72 on: July 31, 2007, 09:05:07 PM »

For Granny

I couldn't find anything on the dog's getting a hit, but I did find this about the search by the Racquet Club.

By the way, this transcript also has the "white pickup" info about the landfill, HI and fishermen.

REYNOLDS: Actually, I was following the Equusearch people that were doing the ground-penetrating sonar over on the beach just north of the Marriott. And one of the Equusearch personnel that I was speaking to had found something suspicious over -- under some trees adjacent to the north side of the Marriott.

GRACE: Hold on. Hold on, Paul. This is a live shot of what he`s talking about, near the hotels. Go ahead, Paul.

REYNOLDS: We went over there and found a suspicious-looking bag, a small bag, but, you know, had a strong odor about it. We weren`t sure what it was. We were looking around the area. We detected some strange-looking mounds close to that and some strange odors coming in that area.

We contacted the police. They sent some detectives over there, and you know, brought a dog over there to check it out. You know, I`m not sure that we found anything, but you know, it gives us confidence in the responsiveness of the investigation, the intensity. You know, while Dave and Equusearch and all them are over at the landfill, you know, we`re still looking in other places. It`s -- you know, we`re -- it`s a multi-faceted investigation. And it`s this much awareness and intensity that gives us hope.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/29/ng.01.html
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: July 31, 2007, 09:05:16 PM »

I do not know what board it was but Klaas was a moderator on a Jessica Lunsford forum, she can tell you how bad it was.

It's hard to imagine what we all were doing BEFORE this case brought us together.

That would be an interesting topic for another thread... what kind of message boards we were involved with before the Cage. I NEVER would have thought I would get involved in an effort like this, but as the details of what happened to Natalee unfolded over that first week, I could tell that this was not just a routine crime and that there were some very strange forces at work behind the whole thing. So I sought out info and found this site (the Front Page at the time) and another one who shall not be named Wink and when the Cage started, I was off and running.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #74 on: July 31, 2007, 09:05:30 PM »

Question........the big pink flowered underwear that was found, I think with the t-shirt & sunglasses......IF they have anything to do with the case....do you think that in their haste to get Nat out of the VDS house that one of them found and picked up a pair of Anita's by mistake, maybe under the bed....and that Anita found Nat's in the house after she came home?  I do not believe that the Goon told her what Nat's looked like....no way.........Your thoughts?

JuJu anything is possible....I do believe that Anita saw Natalee's panties at HER OWN HOUSE....and yes she probably found them on her own.

I have a vague memory of Dan’s meltdown and it took place when Red went to Aruba to help with the search.  It was almost strange to see him come so unhinged.

I've never made sense of Anita's description of Natalee.  What boy shares that kind of stuff with his mother?  Something very out of whack with all of that.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #75 on: July 31, 2007, 09:05:31 PM »

oh BT you showed up, I had to sign back in for this is just the funniest - for you and the DH toothbrushing artist  Laughing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4Vg-6clz2M&mode=related&search=

Hi Tib !!!  Very Happy

Later Monkeys -

How cute!!! TY! I've put it in my favorites now, LOL.

I Stand With The Girl
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #76 on: July 31, 2007, 09:05:54 PM »

that certainly sounds lie a reasonable assumption....one thing I feel for certain is that someone in the aruban le...either stratten or dompig or both know exactly what happened to Natalee....and what was done with her....
[/quote]
Oh I think there are more than that who know exactly what happened.I think Rudy Croes and Obduber know,I think the van der Sloot parents know,Joran knows.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #77 on: July 31, 2007, 09:05:59 PM »

Simian Says: June 24th, 2005 at 3:31 pm
The father was confronted with evidence. Can’t confirm if it’s from the cars of the house. They needed this to make him talk.

Simian Says: June 25th, 2005 at 7:41 pm
Kalpoes went home. Joran stayed behind. Somebody had to come get him.

Simian Says: June 25th, 2005 at 7:36 pm
In the other car.

Thanks AZLady! I knew I remembered reading it.

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: July 31, 2007, 09:08:01 PM »

Good Night to all

Rest in Peace Caylee

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #79 on: July 31, 2007, 09:08:35 PM »

I thought I remembered Jossy saying (on Dana?) that there was blood in a Sloot vehicle.  I can't find it anywhere...so I could be wrong...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.