April 30, 2024, 01:08:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #670 7/31 - 8/01/2007  (Read 233347 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #720 on: August 01, 2007, 05:55:39 PM »

Angie - Did you scare everyone away?  Laughing

What you said is true. There are some people in the world who get their greatest joy from being unhappy and having something to complain about. No matter how you knock yourself out trying to please them, they will never be content.

Maybe I did scare everyone off BT. wouldn't be the first time I guess.  YES I agree with you and need to STFU now.. cause I am not a happy gal at the moment.    Laughing
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #721 on: August 01, 2007, 06:00:43 PM »

What you said is true. There are some people in the world who get their greatest joy from being unhappy and having something to complain about. No matter how you knock yourself out trying to please them, they will never be content.

Maybe I did scare everyone off BT. wouldn't be the first time I guess.  YES I agree with you and need to STFU now.. cause I am not a happy gal at the moment.    Laughing

It must be those skeery bunny ears that frighten everyone.  Laughing Laughing

You'll be happy again soon - you're too good-natured not to be.  Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #722 on: August 01, 2007, 06:02:58 PM »

FOX mentioned Natalee awhile ago, talking about unsolved murders in Carribean.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #723 on: August 01, 2007, 06:03:16 PM »

My sugesstion?Just stop complaining,everyone.If some want to talk about the case,great...some want to tango with shango,great...some want to talk off topic,great.It really doesn't bother me at all,I'm just happy to see no one bashing Natalee and her family Smile
I find no problem with just scrolling over what I don't want to read.
Soooo,did the posts from the on topic disscussion get mixed in here cause now I'm really dizzy.

Good post, Karma!
Thanks sweety!
Really,I don't think most of us CAN just stay on topic all the time,with every post.Maybe put it all to a vote?But I'm happy the way things are right now.Usually when something important comes up or out about the case,we are all notified in here.
I always kinda thought shango and simian were there to distract but I was really getting into that shango tango last night with Lala's and some others.
Anyway,thank you BT.
Smile

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: August 01, 2007, 06:03:43 PM »

Thanks for the heads up!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #725 on: August 01, 2007, 06:04:14 PM »

Thanks, Auntiem. What was their take on the unsolved murders?

I Stand With The Girl
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #726 on: August 01, 2007, 06:04:42 PM »

LOL  I try  Maybe devil horns would suit me better.. whatcha think? Im no damn good yah know. 
 Someone is quitting posting here ALL cause of me..  LMFAO is all I can do.
 Gonna go venture in musinc threads where I can be Off Topic.. sorry   Laughing
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #727 on: August 01, 2007, 06:05:23 PM »

TY Aunitem  Smile   
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #728 on: August 01, 2007, 06:05:42 PM »

Hi Auntiem and welcome.
Today you mean?Wonder if Greta is having a special on.

Karma Is Coming

Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #729 on: August 01, 2007, 06:06:06 PM »

YW.  At least they're keeping her story alive.  Showed film clip of her in car.
 To me it's a good sign.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #730 on: August 01, 2007, 06:07:47 PM »

YW.  At least they're keeping her story alive.  Showed film clip of her in car.
 To me it's a good sign.
That's for sure,any news is better than no news in this case.

Karma Is Coming

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #731 on: August 01, 2007, 06:08:07 PM »

LOL  I try  Maybe devil horns would suit me better.. whatcha think? Im no damn good yah know. 
 Someone is quitting posting here ALL cause of me..  LMFAO is all I can do.
 Gonna go venture in musinc threads where I can be Off Topic.. sorry   Laughing

what??/ who said that?

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #732 on: August 01, 2007, 06:09:47 PM »

An American, Jaime Cocayne, was found murdered on St. Johns, Virgin Islands, in June,  his parents are angry that they are not solving  the crime and are going down there themselves, they hired their own investigators.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: August 01, 2007, 06:10:15 PM »

It was decided not to do so because Deepak Kalpoe is the one of confessed.  He confessed in front of the FBI and he knew they couldn't take it back because now there were witnesses to his confession.  I think that would be smart of Deepak to do this.  Deepak saved himself and his brother that day.  JMO.

Welcome JustMeT.

San....I always thought it was satish that confessed....but what you are saying makes a lot of sense

Getting back to this post for a second.  Sunny they are leading us to believe that it was Joran who confessed.  After witnessing Joran's actions first hand in all the interviews do you really think he would confess.  Joran loves himself too much to do so.  Joran would never confess because it would bring his father down.  Joran never had one ounce of sympathy for what he did.
Aahh,I also believed it was Joran who confessed.I saw him coming from the courthouse or intown jail on about the 11th or 12th of june 05,looked like he was crying,then they supposedly said someone DID confess and was leading them to Natalee's body...then they retracted that the next day.I also believed that Satish was/is the weakest link,Deepak and Joran was so sure Satish would mess up their first alibi lie.
I also believed it was Joran who confessed because I thought with him being locked up the longest,they MUST have more evidences on him than they did/do the Kalpoes....now I'm beginning to believe they kept Joran locked up the longest for his own protection.
I saw a video of Joran leaving the court house the day he a judge ruled that Joran had to stay put longer and....Joran was smiling from ear to ear.Creeped me out and made me believe even more that the only reason Joran was detained so long....was for his own protection and not more evidences on him.

Joran made the retracted confession. Deepak over heard Joran putting blame on him, Deepak then came clean saying the HI story wasnt true. Satish followed.

This could very well be true that Deepak heard what was going on and decided to spill the beans for his own protection.

Let's not forget it's two against one.  One is a well known Sociopath.  Joran's goose was cooked.

i thought they were kept at different jails?
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #734 on: August 01, 2007, 06:11:57 PM »

Thanks sweety!
Really,I don't think most of us CAN just stay on topic all the time,with every post.Maybe put it all to a vote?But I'm happy the way things are right now.Usually when something important comes up or out about the case,we are all notified in here.
I always kinda thought shango and simian were there to distract but I was really getting into that shango tango last night with Lala's and some others.
Anyway,thank you BT.
Smile

I don't think it's humanly possible to keep everyone happy all the time. A lot of people like to meet on the LCD to talk with each other, while some people simply want it to be a place where someone makes a post and leaves it there for other people's consideration. That's why I think a chat room would help. The people who want to get together and talk would have a place to do that and leave the LCD as a place to drop in occasionally and leave an on-topic post. Of course, it wouldn't be Lively Case Discussion, but it could be called simply the Natalee Holloway thread.

I Stand With The Girl
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #735 on: August 01, 2007, 06:14:20 PM »

An American, Jaime Cocayne, was found murdered on St. Johns, Virgin Islands, in June,  his parents are angry that they are not solving  the crime and are going down there themselves, they hired their own investigators.

It's good that stories like this are receiving focus. People need to be made aware of what law enforcement is truly like in such places.

I Stand With The Girl
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: August 01, 2007, 06:14:27 PM »

It's about focus, and about standardizing things for newcomers. If this whole thread was located elsewhere and was called something like "Stream of Consciousness", it'd be totally different. But the thread is "Case Discussion" and much of what's discussed here isn't about the case.

We simply want to focus a bit more. It will make the thread more respectful towards Natalee, and will make it easier reading for newcomers to catch-up on your theories, facts/news, or speculation.

Just tidying it up a bit, that's all. Really. We're not going to rip your worlds apart by asking certain areas to remain on topic. Honest!
Dugga ~ I can't believe I have the courage to speak out about this ~ I believe our thread/this thread has ALWAYS been respectful towards Natalee and her family.
Yes, there certainly are times when folks are off-topic, but generally speaking it's when news items are far and few between . . . . the minute we get news, everyone begins discussing it. 

To me, this is where I know my monkeys are. . .perhaps we could continue this way for a while longer, and just see how it goes.  Frankly, I've never noticed that many people upset....but then again, I mostly just watch the action and read.

If I have offended *anyone*, I apologize.

« Last Edit: August 01, 2007, 06:20:13 PM by San » Logged
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #737 on: August 01, 2007, 06:14:35 PM »

BOC talked about this last month... not looking good...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #738 on: August 01, 2007, 06:15:30 PM »

BT, especially when they bring up Natalee, to make a comparison!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: August 01, 2007, 06:16:22 PM »

It's about focus, and about standardizing things for newcomers. If this whole thread was located elsewhere and was called something like "Stream of Consciousness", it'd be totally different. But the thread is "Case Discussion" and much of what's discussed here isn't about the case.

We simply want to focus a bit more. It will make the thread more respectful towards Natalee, and will make it easier reading for newcomers to catch-up on your theories, facts/news, or speculation.

Just tidying it up a bit, that's all. Really. We're not going to rip your worlds apart by asking certain areas to remain on topic. Honest!

Thanks, Dugga,

That sounds really good and we will be patient and see how things develop.  I'm sure it will be worked out in a way to preserve the camaraderie as well as be focused and respectful to Natalee.  That should be "doable"!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.