April 30, 2024, 10:03:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #670 7/31 - 8/01/2007  (Read 233332 times)
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: August 01, 2007, 07:47:17 PM »

Of Joran in Jail?  I remember that video...but I don't remember it being Rita.....maybe it was....I do remember the warden was fired for allowing it.  I remember it was a woman...he was reading....funny I don't remember her voice... in fact I can't picture who it was at all.
It was Michele somethingorother. Freddie Maduro was that warden. Within hours of the video's release Maduro was suspended and MSNBC was threatened with a massive fine for every time they showed it. You see...the Aruban *system* can work fast, and effectively...if motivated.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #861 on: August 01, 2007, 07:47:50 PM »

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #862 on: August 01, 2007, 07:48:30 PM »

The durned live report keeps getting and error.

Thanks Klaasend

It looks like in the middel  pic  that the at least part of the road surface stayed above water which kept 3 cars out of the water

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #863 on: August 01, 2007, 07:48:36 PM »

Easy - you know I wub you like you're my own brother, but.......

that new monkey avatar looks like he has a skin condition.  Confused

LOL  Do you like this one better?

Well, actually I do.  Laughing Laughing Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #864 on: August 01, 2007, 07:49:15 PM »

Angie,
I don't think what Dugga is talking about doing is anything at all about anybody being offended but only a more focused making the forum better.  If you are afraid we would lose each other maybe he would get us one of those little boxes that shows the last ten posts made and you could find who had just posted where.  Take anything else with that bag of salt you and OF had earlier!  You should know you are much loved here by now, girl!  Even if we do all look kinda dwarfish now, lol.

But all in all, things are working better each day.

---------- 

Robots, did you see the little black line at the bottom that says the page was created in so many seconds?  Dugga said to let him know if it is over 5.  How is yours doing today, better I hope.

i dont see a little line..but i will look again

thank you

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #865 on: August 01, 2007, 07:49:16 PM »

that is unbelieveable...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #866 on: August 01, 2007, 07:49:32 PM »

OMG!  This bridge collapse is awful.  I just heard there was a school bus that was on the bridge.   The bus stopped before crashing in the water. You guys need to get to a television just to see this.
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #867 on: August 01, 2007, 07:50:19 PM »

Hello everyone!  Nice new digs!! Wink
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #868 on: August 01, 2007, 07:50:30 PM »

Page created in 0.101 seconds with 23 queries.  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #869 on: August 01, 2007, 07:50:35 PM »

Angie,
I don't think what Dugga is talking about doing is anything at all about anybody being offended but only a more focused making the forum better.  If you are afraid we would lose each other maybe he would get us one of those little boxes that shows the last ten posts made and you could find who had just posted where.  Take anything else with that bag of salt you and OF had earlier!  You should know you are much loved here by now, girl!  Even if we do all look kinda dwarfish now, lol.

But all in all, things are working better each day.

---------- 

Robots, did you see the little black line at the bottom that says the page was created in so many seconds?  Dugga said to let him know if it is over 5.  How is yours doing today, better I hope.

i dont see a little line..but i will look again

thank you

At the very... very  bottom ,  bottom of the page  ( i missed too for a while)

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #870 on: August 01, 2007, 07:50:58 PM »

Hello everyone!  Nice new digs!! Wink

hey 3rd...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #871 on: August 01, 2007, 07:51:06 PM »

Robots,,,
it is UNDER the site meter

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #872 on: August 01, 2007, 07:51:36 PM »

Robots, on my screen it is the very last line of text.  Says   Page created in 0.089 seconds with 21 queries.

So if it says more than five seconds or 5.0 you should report it to Dugga as otherwise the problem is on your side of the server.

At least I think that's what he said.

Mine is twice as fast today for whatever reasons.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #873 on: August 01, 2007, 07:52:16 PM »

Of Joran in Jail?  I remember that video...but I don't remember it being Rita.....maybe it was....I do remember the warden was fired for allowing it.  I remember it was a woman...he was reading....funny I don't remember her voice... in fact I can't picture who it was at all.
It was Michele somethingorother. Freddie Maduro was that warden. Within hours of the video's release Maduro was suspended and MSNBC was threatened with a massive fine for every time they showed it. You see...the Aruban *system* can work fast, and effectively...if motivated.

And Maduro was on air saying "Paul, I'm really sorry....I know how angry you are...."  Yeh, Paulus is a average joe on that island....phew...
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #874 on: August 01, 2007, 07:53:12 PM »

Robots
Yours is faster than Mine... What type of problems are you still having ???

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: August 01, 2007, 07:53:19 PM »

Page created in 0.101 seconds with 23 queries.  Cool

That's it!  Yours is really running much slower.  So you need to email Dugga@scaredmonkeys.com and tell him that.  There may be something he can do to adjust it.

And sometimes various servers will refresh as AOL finally did and speed things up.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #876 on: August 01, 2007, 07:53:28 PM »

Thanks, igsigs, I can see it in my mind, but whoever that female reporter was I don't remember her, she  is not on any major network that I know of. I guess if Aruba made that threat to MSNBC, Mrs. Red is out of luck....we won't be seeing that video soon.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #877 on: August 01, 2007, 07:53:32 PM »

Robots, on my screen it is the very last line of text.  Says   Page created in 0.089 seconds with 21 queries.

So if it says more than five seconds or 5.0 you should report it to Dugga as otherwise the problem is on your side of the server.

At least I think that's what he said.

Mine is twice as fast today for whatever reasons.

mine is very good too....thank goodness and thanks dugga  Cool

hello OF    Cool Razz

- A Horse's Tale
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #878 on: August 01, 2007, 07:54:22 PM »

It's the video of Natalee talking in the back seat of a car.  She reminds me so much of Beth, her mannerisms, the way she closes her eyes when she is speaking....

That video was a happy time in her life, but it really makes me sad to see it these days.

Me too Easy  It is the only time we hear her voice It is indeed so very sad.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #879 on: August 01, 2007, 07:54:27 PM »

Who pissed Angie off and told her that she was the reason for someone not posting here?  I read all the way back and missed that....

we are only trying to improve SM not tear it apart... biggest mistake so far? trying to please everyone, life lesson number 1 - it's not possible... so carry on, and let's see what happens.

I for one, don't mind off topic... but I am off topic a lot!

Private email Mrs Red  Laughing Laughing I can only LMAO about it.

Angie....if you leave here again ....well...well....I'm just gonna grab you by those widdle bunny ears and give you a right good shakin'...I would miss you sooooooooooo much!!!
Now don't go giving me any more heart attacks...K?

Destiny Wink

thanks.. but trust  me.. my ass isnt going anywhere.. !    Sorry to say..  if sonmeone chooses to quit and blame me for their own crap.. that is THIER problem not mine. ESP when I know  I didn't  cause it and so do they..  Cool Not gonna let it bother me..  Cool   been down the this road before..   Hmmmmmmm.. Made me think of a song now to post in the music thread..  LOL  THANKS!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.