April 30, 2024, 04:01:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #670 7/31 - 8/01/2007  (Read 233295 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #940 on: August 01, 2007, 08:20:18 PM »

Welcome to all the new folks, and here is your complimentary sock monkey that you get free with your Scared Monkeys welcome kit.  Very Happy

Sorry, but we are temporarily all out of magic decoder rings or you would be receiving one of those as well.

you rock BT  Laughing that's pretty cool - our own welcome wagon  Very Happy

I continue to stand with the girl.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #941 on: August 01, 2007, 08:20:31 PM »

Welcome to all the new folks, and here is your complimentary sock monkey that you get free with your Scared Monkeys welcome kit.  Very Happy

Sorry, but we are temporarily all out of magic decoder rings or you would be receiving one of those as well.

T I N G

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #942 on: August 01, 2007, 08:20:41 PM »

DANA PRETZER SHOW TONIGHT - 9PM EASTERN

Wednesday at 9pm et.

Guests

1. Life Coach Devlyn Steel, founder of the leading Self Improvement Social
 Meeting Place on the Web: ToolsToLife.com.
 LINDSAY LOHAN AND OTHER CELEBRITIES LACKING CONTROL OVER IMPULSIVE
 BEHAVIOR What Can We Learn From Their Mistakes?

2. Wendy Murphy- Author of the New Book And Justice for Some: An Exposé of
 the Lawyers and Judges Who Let Dangerous Criminals Go Free (Hardcover).
 Mahamu Kanneh freed after 9 counts of rape and sex abuse are dismissed by
 Judge Katherine Savage. Lack of Liberian "Vai" dialect interpreter cited
 as reason for denial of a "speedy trial

3.Al Garza, National Executive Director Of Minutemen Project on New Border
 Fence Bill

4. Reza Jou -

http://scaredmonkeys.com/radio/
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #943 on: August 01, 2007, 08:22:25 PM »

Angie,
I don't think what Dugga is talking about doing is anything at all about anybody being offended but only a more focused making the forum better.  If you are afraid we would lose each other maybe he would get us one of those little boxes that shows the last ten posts made and you could find who had just posted where.  Take anything else with that bag of salt you and OF had earlier!  You should know you are much loved here by now, girl!  Even if we do all look kinda dwarfish now, lol.

But all in all, things are working better each day.

---------- 

Robots, did you see the little black line at the bottom that says the page was created in so many seconds?  Dugga said to let him know if it is over 5.  How is yours doing today, better I hope.

i dont see a little line..but i will look again

thank you
  Anna I am lost.. but it has nothing to do with a post here whatsover..  trust me.
Again.. it was in an email..  no post.. and I think Duga is wonderful and love his sense of humor.. and love to read his posts in the music area..  Laughing Laughing Laughing  I am very easy to get along with.. I think..  Shocked   I gotta catch up and quit reading into where I am behind. I get what Dugga posted and Klaas how many times..  !!  Not that dumb  Smile

FOR THE RECORD

it was not me... i have been a good robots and you know i like you ears  Cool Razz

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: August 01, 2007, 08:22:29 PM »

Angie,
You are one of the most popular posters here and should not worry about gossip.  I think we all try to get along and each brings their own gifts to the forum and no change in format will change that.  That's what's important.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #945 on: August 01, 2007, 08:22:36 PM »

Easy - you know I wub you like you're my own brother, but.......

that new monkey avatar looks like he has a skin condition.  Confused

LOL  Do you like this one better?

Oh,he's gorgeous!
Smile

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: August 01, 2007, 08:23:27 PM »

Sorry for all the questions but who is Mark Purcell?Does he live on aruba?I ran into a article from aruba and that name was on it.

MIP6 (MARK PURCELL) and REALITY - are they part of the disinformation team?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1896.0

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #947 on: August 01, 2007, 08:23:40 PM »

My God

Karma Is Coming

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #948 on: August 01, 2007, 08:25:09 PM »

DANA PRETZER SHOW TONIGHT - 9PM EASTERN

Wednesday at 9pm et.

Guests

1. Life Coach Devlyn Steel, founder of the leading Self Improvement Social
 Meeting Place on the Web: ToolsToLife.com.
 LINDSAY LOHAN AND OTHER CELEBRITIES LACKING CONTROL OVER IMPULSIVE
 BEHAVIOR What Can We Learn From Their Mistakes?

2. Wendy Murphy- Author of the New Book And Justice for Some: An Exposé of
 the Lawyers and Judges Who Let Dangerous Criminals Go Free (Hardcover).
 Mahamu Kanneh freed after 9 counts of rape and sex abuse are dismissed by
 Judge Katherine Savage. Lack of Liberian "Vai" dialect interpreter cited
 as reason for denial of a "speedy trial

3.Al Garza, National Executive Director Of Minutemen Project on New Border
 Fence Bill

4. Reza Jou -

http://scaredmonkeys.com/radio/

Cool!  I hope Murphy can talk a little about her client in that rape case where the judge wouldn't let them use the word rape.  Some of these judges are crazy!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #949 on: August 01, 2007, 08:25:15 PM »

Laughing Laughing Laughing Actually, some days on here I think the magic decoder ring would be a more welcome gift than the sock monkey.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #950 on: August 01, 2007, 08:26:46 PM »

Of Joran in Jail?  I remember that video...but I don't remember it being Rita.....maybe it was....I do remember the warden was fired for allowing it.  I remember it was a woman...he was reading....funny I don't remember her voice... in fact I can't picture who it was at all.
It was Michele somethingorother. Freddie Maduro was that warden. Within hours of the video's release Maduro was suspended and MSNBC was threatened with a massive fine for every time they showed it. You see...the Aruban *system* can work fast, and effectively...if motivated.

And Maduro was on air saying "Paul, I'm really sorry....I know how angry you are...."  Yeh, Paulus is a average joe on that island....phew...
Wasn't that just awful what they did to that man.Mr Manduro looked scared to me.

Karma Is Coming

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #951 on: August 01, 2007, 08:27:59 PM »

Easy... I am wanting to hear more about that as well....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: August 01, 2007, 08:28:26 PM »

Robots =

And not just any hunny but Tupelo honey which is the sweetest kind there is.   Very Happy

And I have even stopped posting my silly little pictures to try to speed things up for everybody.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #953 on: August 01, 2007, 08:28:33 PM »

Thanks, igsigs, I can see it in my mind, but whoever that female reporter was I don't remember her, she  is not on any major network that I know of. I guess if Aruba made that threat to MSNBC, Mrs. Red is out of luck....we won't be seeing that video soon.
I remember her name was Michelle...small blonde lady.I want to say she was reporting from MSNBC.

Karma Is Coming

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #954 on: August 01, 2007, 08:28:55 PM »

Laughing Laughing Laughing Actually, some days on here I think the magic decoder ring would be a more welcome gift than the sock monkey.  Laughing

ME too... me too...

SHep is giving me a headache...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #955 on: August 01, 2007, 08:29:13 PM »

O/T
AuntieM
I did a Google / images for AuntieM...   Shocked  Laughing
What can I say   Confused

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #956 on: August 01, 2007, 08:29:55 PM »

Robots =

And not just any hunny but Tupelo honey which is the sweetest kind there is.   Very Happy

And I have even stopped posting my silly little pictures to try to speed things up for everybody.

i will post as long as i can..it is slowing down

then, im off to the front page

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #957 on: August 01, 2007, 08:31:10 PM »

Robots =

i will post as long as i can..it is slowing down

then, im off to the front page
What is the Page created time now...    Just being nosy

Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #958 on: August 01, 2007, 08:31:45 PM »

Of Joran in Jail?  I remember that video...but I don't remember it being Rita.....maybe it was....I do remember the warden was fired for allowing it.  I remember it was a woman...he was reading....funny I don't remember her voice... in fact I can't picture who it was at all.
It was Michele somethingorother. Freddie Maduro was that warden. Within hours of the video's release Maduro was suspended and MSNBC was threatened with a massive fine for every time they showed it. You see...the Aruban *system* can work fast, and effectively...if motivated.

And Maduro was on air saying "Paul, I'm really sorry....I know how angry you are...."  Yeh, Paulus is a average joe on that island....phew...

I remember that Buckeye.  Seems as though Paulus might have a temper like sonny boy.  It was Michele Koszinski.
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #959 on: August 01, 2007, 08:31:59 PM »

robots, have you tried clearing the cache?

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.