March 28, 2024, 08:02:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Entourage  (Read 3669 times)
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« on: August 01, 2007, 06:43:55 AM »

Does anyone watch this show on HBO? I LOVE this show!!! I think it's the best thing on tv. Let's talk if you love Entourage! Razz

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
Dugga
Administrator
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2007, 02:37:37 AM »

Oh, Spooky! I LOVE this show. I have to admit that it has gotten a little raunchy at times which I'm not a huge fan of, but I'll tolerate it as long as Ari Gold sticks around... This last week's show where Ari teared up over his son being refused admission to school because of dad's antics was probably one of Jeremy Piven's best scenes ever.

...The bunny thing was a little over the top for my liking, as a few things have been this season, but I really enjoy it as a mindless half hour.

I like E, and Drama and Turtle have their moments too. Surprisingly I can take or leave Vinnie. But to me, Ari makes the show. I even like Lloyd this year.

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2007, 12:47:12 PM »

My DH is a fan -- so we watch it.

It's entertaining to me. But DH will go out of his way and TIVO if we're out on Sunday night.

I am/was a big Sex in the City fan -- this one doesn't even come close, imo. Not sure it was supposed to -- but originally advertised as 'sitc for men'. (I guess you can figure that I don't mind the 'raunch')

But I agree with Dugga -- I am a big Jeremy Piven fan from way back )The Larry Sanders Show. Ellen. The Grifters.) and he makes the show.

I like Matt Dillon's brother,too. And Adrienne G isn't TOO hard to look at.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Dugga
Administrator
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2007, 04:41:46 PM »

I don't get these guys obsession with smoking weed. This week's show drove home that idea even more.

Maybe I was sheltered, and I know things have changed tremendously since I was the age of these characters, but gosh - do people really sit around and obsess about smoking grass?

I was never into that scene myself, so perhaps the recreational drug use subculture is one that exists that I'm just too naive to acknowledge. Wouldn't they have all been considered stoners back in the day?

spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2007, 04:31:11 AM »

Well I was kinda dissappointed in the season finale. How 'bout ya'll? The show has not been very good this season compared to others. Hoping next season Vince will finally start listening to E and we'll get better plot lines for Drama and Turtle. Loyd's vacation scenes were kinda funny though. I love Ari and Loyd.

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
Dugga
Administrator
Scared Monkey

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2007, 11:32:13 PM »

I agree, it was a bit of a letdown. Turtle had a few funny moments, and I appreciated Johnny finally getting the lady of his dreams, but I agree with you. We needed more Ari.

The big question of "Did Medellin realy suck or not" was answered, and I liked the fact that E was vindicated. I really like Eric. But I'm with you. A few of the subplots this season were completely unnecessary, and this year didn't have any of the qualities that made you really love the characters like past seasons had. The medicinal marijuana thing was unnecessary. And I'll be glad when they just get rid of Billy Walsh. He sucks and he's an idiot and I can't stand him.

Remember when Vince showed up at the kid's pool party and gave him an expensive car a few seasons back? Where did those 4 cool guys go (E, Vince, Turtle and Drama)? They weren't in this season! I wish we'd see them come around again.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.