April 26, 2024, 10:54:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CODE RED  (Read 2246 times)
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« on: August 10, 2006, 11:29:51 PM »

CODE RED

Today the US Department of Homeland Security on Thursday raised the US threat level for commercial aviation to its highest level for the first time ever for commercial flights originating in the United Kingdom bound for the United States. The US raised the terror threat level to "severe," or red, for all flights leaving Britain for the United States.

This is so very serious and I'd like to know what you Monkeys think about this and how does it make you feel?

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2006, 09:36:09 AM »

Quote from: "LouiseVargas"
CODE RED

Today the US Department of Homeland Security on Thursday raised the US threat level for commercial aviation to its highest level for the first time ever for commercial flights originating in the United Kingdom bound for the United States. The US raised the terror threat level to "severe," or red, for all flights leaving Britain for the United States.

This is so very serious and I'd like to know what you Monkeys think about this and how does it make you feel?

My husband and I were talking about this last night, and we discussed how the minds of those who plot terroristic events are beyond our imagination.  In other words, they are crazy by our standards.  But, in their mind, they'll stop at nothing to reach their sick goal.  Will it ever end?  Thank God, they were caught.  My husband said he can't imagine how those who would have been on those flights felt, but in reality, they are all of us.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2006, 01:54:09 PM »

I find it extremely frightening. Not only did these terrorist plan on blowing up these planes, they also planned on doing it over American cities.

Another frightening thing is the wedding I am attending next week. The best man is coming from London. I wonder if his family will be asking him not to go to the US. If he were my son I probably would.

The other sad thing is this wedding has been planned for almost 2 years. I wonder how long the terrorist have been planning this? Maybe the same length of time.

I think it goes back to my statement on one of the threads here. Lets let this war in Iraq continue there. The more of these terrorist we rid ourselves of over there the less of them we will have to deal with here.
Just my humble opinion.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.