April 23, 2024, 03:13:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #1  (Read 1376157 times)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1360 on: January 28, 2008, 06:33:29 AM »

Lala's....I was looking for a statement as to why Joran 'shut down' on the 22nd and found on 6/24 he refused to talk and go with police as he said Anita was coming to see him at 2pm. He would not talk until Paulus was released and also until he received word from Carlos.

Anyways...check out the second statement...and what he did talk about after he apparently met with Anita and received word from Carlos.

http://www.hollowaycase.com/archive/police_documents/joran624.htm

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1361 on: January 28, 2008, 06:45:19 AM »

Buckeye...I think you posted the link to the Lions....well it was there on Saturday and when I went back last night and rechecked this morning...it is an error page...wh would have thought after all this time...I think I will change my name to coincidence!!!

And Dompig now has a brand new business after he was supposedly fired.

Mum
Not me...maybe jackb....gotta go.
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1362 on: January 28, 2008, 07:22:27 AM »

texasmom....I was going to ask Buckeye for the link to the Wever' family tree and saw your post on the other thread. LOL

Maybe Lorenzo/David is Guido's grandpa?

Have picture.  Youngish about mid to late twenties, maybe.  Probably about 30 now.
Supposed to be friends with Jerry Strawberry who is supposed to be Cheremy Croes and Quincy?  Went to colligo in Aruba.  Lives in Netherlands.  Supposed to be homo.
Have picture.  Short hair, flat top. Dark eyes, maybe even dark blue appears they could be, nice looking, not fat, perhaps healthy looking. Nicely dressed, very neat.  Had on red shirt.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1363 on: January 28, 2008, 07:39:14 AM »

CapsLockWizard,

So Yellowhammer does not refer to the bird that is the official bird of the State of Alabama as some of us had always thought but mean Yellow HUMMER, the car?

How did you determine there was only one of those in Aruba in 2005?

Is there a way to search the vehicle registrations?  I have always wanted to be able to do that and look for certain car registrations.

Thanks for any info on how to do this.

Anna

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1364 on: January 28, 2008, 07:43:18 AM »

Lala's....I was looking for a statement as to why Joran 'shut down' on the 22nd and found on 6/24 he refused to talk and go with police as he said Anita was coming to see him at 2pm. He would not talk until Paulus was released and also until he received word from Carlos.

Anyways...check out the second statement...and what he did talk about after he apparently met with Anita and received word from Carlos.

Sent pic to Klaas at hotmail add of who is supposed to be David Wever.    j/b
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1365 on: January 28, 2008, 07:52:04 AM »

texasmom....I was going to ask Buckeye for the link to the Wever' family tree and saw your post on the other thread. LOL

Maybe Lorenzo/David is Guido's grandpa?

Have picture.  Youngish about mid to late twenties, maybe.  Probably about 30 now.
Supposed to be friends with Jerry Strawberry who is supposed to be Cheremy Croes and Quincy?  Went to colligo in Aruba.  Lives in Netherlands.  Supposed to be homo.
Have picture.  Short hair, flat top. Dark eyes, maybe even dark blue appears they could be, nice looking, not fat, perhaps healthy looking. Nicely dressed, very neat.  Had on red shirt.

Thanks jackb...So the Lorenzo 'David' Wever that died is not the same Lorenzo Wever!

Anna...if you are still here...you posted once that there was two Lorenzo's...is this the other one?  TIA...and yes I am surprised about the hummer. On the lighter side ...I believe 'King' LeBron James drives a yellow one! LOL
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1366 on: January 28, 2008, 07:55:26 AM »

Sent pic to Klaas at hotmail add of who is supposed to be David Wever.    j/b

Thanks again...I am getting totally confused between David and Lorenzo ...LOL..I think I'll make some more coffee!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1367 on: January 28, 2008, 08:04:17 AM »

Lala's...I bet you have probably seen this from 5/16/2006.. LOL

http://therealarubatruth.blogspot.com/2006/05/interesting-rumors.html

I'm straight on your David Wever now jackb...I hope Klaas will post that pic.

Still interested in my David....from Joran's book and I am working on him.
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1368 on: January 28, 2008, 08:49:35 AM »

Lala's... this is the day Joran refused to talk and I cannot remember what his reason was. Something to do with Paulus, maybe to talk to his lawyer? and later on he changes his story, again. Is this the story that Satish picked him up? I think it was. So what does that have to do with Paulus being arrested. Some posters trying to put the blame on 2K though.

A couple of interesting posts by Lucy...the one about 'are you there' and a few minutes later Simian posts. Also the one about the 5th suspect....'he was filming himself'. Is thes a Brough connection to Lorenzo or my best bud Freddy?

That 'whole time' thing still bugs me.....

Still here just trying to take it all in....LOL
KARL PENHAUL, CNN CORRESPONDENT: Bill, three young men have been arrested in connection with the investigation for the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. As we speak, their homes are being searched for clues and any evidence that prosecutors can glean.

The island's chief prosecutor, Karen Janssen, has told me that the three men who are now arrested are the three men last seen in Natalee Holloway's company. Those are the three men with whom she left the Carlos and Charlie's Mexican bar in the wee small hours of the Monday when she disappeared. That then takes the note to five the total of people now arrested in this case over the weekend. Of course, those two other suspects, two security guards who were arrested and who yesterday have been detained for further eight days -- Bill.

HEMMER: Karl, what's the relationship between the three men picked up last night and the two men in court yesterday?

PENHAUL: Defense attorneys say there's absolutely no relationship between the group at all, that the group of two arrested over the weekend do not know the group of three now arrested. That, though, is obviously a key relationship which the police and prosecutors will be closely looking at. We do, of course, know that the three young men arrested this morning are friends. They do know one another, and they had been at Charlie and Carlos' bar.

HEMMER: Karl Penhaul watching that story in Aruba with breaking news. Again, to repeat, three others taken into custody overnight in Aruba, three young men who were seen at that bar with Natalee Holloway more than a week ago. So as Karl watches that in Aruba, we'll watch it here. More news when we get it.

Aired June 9, 2005 - 07:0 ET    Karl Penhaul is in Aruba on the phone now with the latest

The island's chief prosecutor, Karen Janssen, has told me that the three men who are now arrested are the three men last seen in Natalee Holloway's company. Those are the three men with whom she left the Carlos and Charlie's Mexican bar in the wee small hours of the Monday when she disappeared. That then takes the note to five the total of people now arrested in this case over the weekend. Of course, those two other suspects, two security guards who were arrested and who yesterday have been detained for further eight days -- Bill.

-------------
If they are not counting the security guards, wouldn't that put Guido next in line or GVC, whichever one was arrested first.  I believe it was Guido.  (his name sounds Italian to me, however he lives in NL, or did.   j/b

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1369 on: January 28, 2008, 08:55:02 AM »

Mum, saw your post about the lions link and found I could get it to work by finding the cached version...not sure if this will work, now, but I was just looking at it.

http://www.arubalions.org/Board/ALC_Board_Members_2005-2006.htm

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1370 on: January 28, 2008, 09:02:52 AM »

jackb...I have been going on GVC arrested 4/15/2006 and Guido May 2006..though Guido was interviewed really early in June 3 times. Do you have more info that either was detained in 2005.  TIA

Of course Freddy was detained it appears 'early', but of course it was not related to Natalee!

Jossy says early and Marianne Croes said the 9th.of June. I made a long post on Freddy back on page 51 or 52 that explains. Again, nothing sticks to Freddy!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1371 on: January 28, 2008, 09:06:10 AM »

Well then, I guess talking to his Mom about underwear color is pretty mild. 

This casual "anything goes" attitude towards sex is beyond my comprehension.  Thank God the 12 year old's parent was vigilant.
pig pig pig

Why anyone would let their daughter (or son) date him is beyond crazy.  That any woman or man would want to subject themselves to that kind of disregard as a person is more than sad.  How must you feel about yourself to be used like this?  How must you feel about yourself to act like this?   

That Big Momma knows about this and is still okay with it makes me sick.

Mum, I was looking for you last night.  I wanted to apologize to you for cutting out so quickly yesterday.  Right before I posted I saw the time and realized I should have been off the computer 10 minutes before.  Sorry.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1372 on: January 28, 2008, 09:06:46 AM »

Mum, saw your post about the lions link and found I could get it to work by finding the cached version...not sure if this will work, now, but I was just looking at it.

Thanks 2NJ...will see if I can find the cached one as the link won't work...would really like those names as a couple jumped out at me. One being Max Arends' daddy who scubajap said was really surprised when Max' name came up.
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1373 on: January 28, 2008, 09:11:18 AM »

The "hand" reference is about Freddy. He was left out of that picture when the media first began to use it.  I assume because he had not been mentioned in connection with the case at the time.

Is that a way of saying the hand (Freddy) is dirty?

Also:  GCV could have been called dirty hand instead of "Dirty Harry" the tv cop (good guy) perhaps as an inside joke among friends, as GVC had police powers but used drugs, and even sold them according to the blogs.       jack/b

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1374 on: January 28, 2008, 09:11:34 AM »

Thanks 2NJ...will see if I can find the cached one as the link won't work...would really like those names as a couple jumped out at me. One being Max Arends' daddy who scubajap said was really surprised when Max' name came up.

Strange I can't open any of the links not even the one for 2007 and 2008. What the heck!!!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1375 on: January 28, 2008, 09:15:51 AM »

The "hand" reference is about Freddy. He was left out of that picture when the media first began to use it.  I assume because he had not been mentioned in connection with the case at the time.

Is that a way of saying the hand (Freddy) is dirty?

Also:  GCV could have been called dirty hand instead of "Dirty Harry" the tv cop (good guy) perhaps as an inside joke among friends, as GVC had police powers but used drugs, and even sold them according to the blogs.       jack/b

jackb...I love the way you think...LOL...thanks again for all the info....am I correct that Mirian brings up the hand...TIA...where's Lala's?

Bearlyhere...I am bearlyhere of an evening...Morning Monkey...LOL

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1376 on: January 28, 2008, 09:20:34 AM »

Strange I can't open any of the links not even the one for 2007 and 2008. What the heck!!!

Initially, I found the same...404 error or something similar.  Then, I went back and used the cached link and eventually found the page that was posted the other day...with some pictures missing, as they were the other day...here's a copy/paste of the names.

Board of Directors 2005-2006

President   Clemente "Mike" Lampe
 Imm. Past President   Maximiliano F. "Bibi" Arends
 1st Vice-President   Frank Croes
 2nd Vice-President   John J. P. de Vries
 3rd-Vice President   Ludwig Jansen
 Secretary   Omar Tromp
 Treasurer   Jaime Laclé
 Lion Tamer   Adriaan J. Arendsz
 Tail Twister   Maiky L. Croes
 Director 2 yrs.   Marlon Croes
 Director 2 yrs.   Jaime A. Mata
 Director 1 yrs.   Tendo Boekhoudt
 Director 1 yrs.   Derwin Alders
 Director Membership   Modesto I. "Dede" Ruiz
 Leo Advisor   Jaime O. Donata

Back to Baord of Directors 2005-2006

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1377 on: January 28, 2008, 09:30:41 AM »

Initially, I found the same...404 error or something similar.  Then, I went back and used the cached link and eventually found the page that was posted the other day...with some pictures missing, as they were the other day...here's a copy/paste of the names.

Board of Directors 2005-2006

President   Clemente "Mike" Lampe
 Imm. Past President   Maximiliano F. "Bibi" Arends
 1st Vice-President   Frank Croes
 2nd Vice-President   John J. P. de Vries
 3rd-Vice President   Ludwig Jansen
 Secretary   Omar Tromp
 Treasurer   Jaime Laclé
 Lion Tamer   Adriaan J. Arendsz
 Tail Twister   Maiky L. Croes
 Director 2 yrs.   Marlon Croes
 Director 2 yrs.   Jaime A. Mata
 Director 1 yrs.   Tendo Boekhoudt
 Director 1 yrs.   Derwin Alders
 Director Membership   Modesto I. "Dede" Ruiz
 Leo Advisor   Jaime O. Donata

Back to Baord of Directors 2005-2006

Thanks again...that was what I wanted, but it is strange that none of the links open!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1378 on: January 28, 2008, 09:38:33 AM »

Strange things are going on around here this morning.

I just had an "out of cage experience" myself.  Suddenly the cage was shaking, the room went dark and I was thrown into cyberspace.  Glad to be back safely in the cage.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1379 on: January 28, 2008, 09:43:50 AM »

Other things from Joran's statememt that make me go hmmm...

That Joran could hurt his Dad by what he said. 

Joran wanted to wait until his father made a statement before he made one.

That it appears that Joran feels he has the power to force his father's release...

Mum, what stood out to you?

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.