April 25, 2024, 03:01:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #1  (Read 1376511 times)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1800 on: February 12, 2008, 11:34:17 AM »

Lala's...I'm really not sure....I wonder how far back in the thread all those posts are. I'm sure we put them all here. The 11th. stands out to me as possibly 2 arrests. I think you and ******* posted about that on the other thread and I posted it here. I just found a whole lot on GVC last week and I think I saved it, if I can find it, that's where I got this from.

A blue jeep...hmmmm Anita had one of those too...

I will do a print page and see what I can find....I don't think I started posting here until about page 28.....shouldn't be too bad....LOL
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1801 on: February 12, 2008, 11:43:16 AM »

Lala's...here is the link...you'll need to scroll down...it's in date order and there's a few on GVC with a topic or two intermingled....

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/natalee_holloway/index.html
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1802 on: February 12, 2008, 11:48:28 AM »

........a herring or not, one more time for fun......

++++++++++++

Shango Says: July 27, 2005 9:54 pm

I see from afar with the eyes of god.

Shango has always said
the DirtyHand hid the SlanderFoot.

The hand has long fingers
which still caress the tender lamb
tucked away at manger
awaiting his fate.

Cowboys, don't step on the Herrings!
The SlanderFoot is whispering
with the Gods of Babylon.

Has not the DirtyHand walked in many circles?
Amongst the lions.....
And even now he summons help
from the Gods of Babylon.

Pleading for keys
to remain hidden
so that doors
may remain closed.

For how many can see
the strings of marionettes
as they are subtley
pulled by the gods?

The Arawaks whisper fervently...
Heads will roll
the fires which were dim
have brightened

the sleights of DirtyHand
have not sleightened....

but are still
at the root of this evil tree
and all of the "Plants"

If the DirtyHand
can't be washed
the SlanderFoot
must be amputated

For how can a lamb walk
without a foot?

Because I have revealed
many truths
Lions undiscovered
still pace nervously
in dark places

waiting to pounce.

And the consorts of Babylon
maintain contact with corrupt emissaries...

Research has shown scarcity or non-existence of Orisha Dopplegangers
Have faith in what has been attributed to me
The Ether remains my realm thanks to Obatala!

I have done my best
to illuminate the path
so do not beseige me
for vestiges of humanity

Nothing is seen with the eyes of god
if the cowries are not thrown

What Mary thought
was MagicTransport
was nothing but
Tragic Mansport

I see from afar with the eyes of God

I must feed the messengers
for I am Ojuobah
and thence Shango! 

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1803 on: February 12, 2008, 12:27:35 PM »

What Mary thought
was MagicTransport
was nothing but
Tragic Mansport

BB…I am not very good at deciphering the riddle and have read some thoughts on this along time ago as to do with drugs, but this came to me because of recent discussions on Deepak leading Natalee out by the arm:

Magic transport…she’d missed her ride back to the hotel with her friends after going back into Charlies, confused. Magically….a cab driver – Deepak – appears to take her back….and it turned into a gang rape…Man sport
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1804 on: February 12, 2008, 12:34:05 PM »

What Mary thought
was MagicTransport
was nothing but
Tragic Mansport

BB…I am not very good at deciphering the riddle and have read some thoughts on this along time ago as to do with drugs, but this came to me because of recent discussions on Deepak leading Natalee out by the arm:

Magic transport…she’d missed her ride back to the hotel with her friends after going back into Charlies, confused. Magically….a cab driver – Deepak – appears to take her back….and it turned into a gang rape…Man sport

Mum I happen to agree with your thoughts about magic transposrt. Many happen to feel though that the above passages I have quoted are from a fake Shango.    Whom ever it was was very very good MOO

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1805 on: February 12, 2008, 01:05:47 PM »

What Mary thought
was MagicTransport
was nothing but
Tragic Mansport

Mum I happen to agree with your thoughts about magic transposrt. Many happen to feel though that the above passages I have quoted are from a fake Shango.    Whom ever it was was very very good MOO

How do we know which ones are fake? I have read 'Only David left the den alive' was a fake as well....we don't seem to have a list of them. Or a list of the real ones should I say...

Speaking of David....Lala's ...when I get a chance I will see if GVC fits David in Joran's book....No reason to think that Marco is the only name change...oh I forgot Luis and Joshua....Columbian and Venezuelan....
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1806 on: February 12, 2008, 01:51:48 PM »

Apparently Klaas checked the URL's of these various posters in the past, and the one that wrote the lines I quoted above was different than that of the Shango poster.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1807 on: February 12, 2008, 03:02:17 PM »

Just posted by ******* in the other thread:

Posted by Barthol on FOK. He keeps insisting that GVC is not involved. He posted this video of GVC(In Dutch),says it is not very interesting but I did not know GVC has done any interviews.   
-----------------------------------------
Former suspect Geoffrey Cromvoirt responds to broadcast De Vries

* Publication: 04/02/08 22:08
     * Last update: 04/02/08 22:56

The family of Cromvoirt Aruba looked on with very different eyes to the revelations in the broadcast of Peter R. De Vries.

Until recently son Geoffrey was also a suspect in the case of missing Natalee. And even though he's never met before. Rapporteur Ilse van Wingerden looked into when the family saw how the matter by Peter R. De Vries from the paintings were done.

http://tinyurl.com/35abcz

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1808 on: February 12, 2008, 03:15:09 PM »

Posted by Barthol on FOK. He keeps insisting that GVC is not involved. He posted this video of GVC(In Dutch),says it is not very interesting but I did not know GVC has done any interviews.   

The family of Cromvoirt Aruba looked on with very different eyes to the revelations in the broadcast of Peter R. De Vries.

Until recently son Geoffrey was also a suspect in the case of missing Natalee. And even though he's never met before. Rapporteur Ilse van Wingerden looked into when the family saw how the matter by Peter R. De Vries from the paintings were done.

So what prompted the arrest?  What made him so nervous?  I doubt he's involved also, just need to eliminate him.  BTW I don't think Koen was at a family anything off island and I don't think Freddy was in Curacao.   Koen and Sander had school the next day. I suppose none of this matters now, given Joran has confessed to everything save for Daury's disposal.  At this point it's all Joran and no one else involved...very pretty package all tied up with ribbon sitting at the door of the prosecutor.  How nice. Rolling Eyes
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1809 on: February 12, 2008, 03:26:10 PM »

So what prompted the arrest?  What made him so nervous?  I doubt he's involved also, just need to eliminate him.  BTW I don't think Koen was at a family anything off island and I don't think Freddy was in Curacao.   Koen and Sander had school the next day. I suppose none of this matters now, given Joran has confessed to everything save for Daury's disposal.  At this point it's all Joran and no one else involved...very pretty package all tied up with ribbon sitting at the door of the prosecutor.  How nice. Rolling Eyes

LOL...I think I read in that last link that it was a tip from the Dutch TV show about a car parked at his house...am guessing a white one if that's what they used in the show.

I keep seeing that post of the arrests on 6/9....one was a son of a judge another the son of a lawyer....

Was it ever determined that van der Straten had a son or not?

Pita said she thinks Max Arendz, Lorenzo's Max, went to Holland...wonder if he had scratches....LOL
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1810 on: February 12, 2008, 03:35:45 PM »

Apparently Klaas checked the URL's of these various posters in the past, and the one that wrote the lines I quoted above was different than that of the Shango poster.

Given the posting time of July 27, 2005 9:54 and the two valid Shango posts below, I believe the one at 9:54 was not the same poster.

Shango on June 27th, 2005 9:51 pm
DirtyHand walks with the Babylons, the Arawaks and is consort to the fallen elder
The gods are talking

Shango on June 27th, 2005 9:57 pm
Outsiders brought into the Arawak tribe walk in many circles, nameless

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1811 on: February 12, 2008, 03:41:42 PM »

Lala's...I don't know if I would discount him just yet...the phone call...his family taking off to Holland..looks like Papa had a good business....and it looks like he was a friend of Steve Croes..I bet he went to ISA...and Daddy was interrogated as well...I'm sure I saw vcb in that cartoon...and there was something else...I'll think of it later...LOL

Another suspect with the initials of "EB" (recently corrected to "AB") was arrested and questioned for six hours before being released according to news sources. In addition, Steve Croes denied knowing GVC during an interview with The Lineup. Of course he wasn't shown the picture which shows a different story, even though the picture was shown on The Lineup at the completion of his interview. Several people savvy with altered pictures contend that there are several things which athenicate the picture, including that alterations would show up if the image is placed in a text editor such as Notepad and the original picture was uploaded in August 2005 and shows that it has not been changed since then.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1812 on: February 12, 2008, 03:48:31 PM »

thanks truthseeker...I appreciate your response...some of you have been doing this since forever.....

I'm still stuck on what is hidden and across the pond....
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1813 on: February 12, 2008, 03:54:12 PM »

thanks truthseeker...I appreciate your response...some of you have been doing this since forever.....

Here's something else to consider about some of the Shango posts.  The following was posted by the nickname Robalo33:

J’aime mieux passer les temps avec un femme comme vous Simian

Meaning: I like to better spend times with a woman like you Simian

Simian tu no hablo nada de veridad todavia, ‘ta siempre la misma vaina con usted cabron?

Meaning: Simian your I do not speak to anything of veridad todavia
ta always the same case with you cabron?

At 11:48 on June 27 Shango uses the term austrolopithecus.  At 02:10 am on June 28 Robalo33 uses that very same term, yet does not attribute it to Shango.  He immediately posts again at 02:13 am to attribute the use of this term to Shango.

Seems Shango may have posted under more than one name.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1814 on: February 12, 2008, 04:54:27 PM »

Here's something else to consider about some of the Shango posts.  The following was posted by the nickname Robalo33:

Simian tu no hablo nada de veridad todavia, ‘ta siempre la misma vaina con usted cabron?

At 11:48 on June 27 Shango uses the term austrolopithecus.  At 02:10 am on June 28 Robalo33 uses that very same term, yet does not attribute it to Shango.  He immediately posts again at 02:13 am to attribute the use of this term to Shango.

Of course Shango and Simian were multiple personalities.  Why do you think they are so hard to understand.  Just look at Caps posts about Shango and Simian...btw Simian and Merian were one and the same or at the same computer posting on different dates.  I have no doubt...remember our candidates for Shango are as varied as our candidates for Dirty Hand. 

Across the pond...well depends on who you ask...I always thought they meant Netherlands...but to some Americans it means Britain and to others it might mean the USA. To an Aruban is would have a different meaning than to someone posting from Florida...hint, hint.  Now, I wonder what Caps thinks it means?  I wonder who Caps thinks is Dirty Hand?  I want someone to prove to me that van der Straaten is NOT dirty hand.  So we can say Babalu was wrong in that assumption.  I am rambling again. Sorry.
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1815 on: February 12, 2008, 04:54:59 PM »

........a herring or not, one more time for fun......

++++++++++++

Shango Says: July 27, 2005 9:54 pm

I see from afar with the eyes of god.

Shango has always said

The hand has long fingers
which still caress the tender lamb
tucked away at manger
awaiting his fate.

Cowboys, don't step on the Herrings!
The SlanderFoot is whispering
with the Gods of Babylon.

Has not the DirtyHand walked in many circles?
Amongst the lions.....
And even now he summons help
from the Gods of Babylon.

Pleading for keys
to remain hidden
so that doors
may remain closed.

For how many can see
the strings of marionettes
as they are subtley
pulled by the gods?

The Arawaks whisper fervently...
Heads will roll
the fires which were dim
have brightened

the sleights of DirtyHand
have not sleightened....

but are still
at the root of this evil tree
and all of the "Plants"

If the DirtyHand
can't be washed
the SlanderFoot
must be amputated

For how can a lamb walk
without a foot?

Because I have revealed
many truths
Lions undiscovered
still pace nervously
in dark places

waiting to pounce.

And the consorts of Babylon
maintain contact with corrupt emissaries...

Research has shown scarcity or non-existence of Orisha Dopplegangers
Have faith in what has been attributed to me
The Ether remains my realm thanks to Obatala!

I have done my best
to illuminate the path
so do not beseige me
for vestiges of humanity

Nothing is seen with the eyes of god
if the cowries are not thrown

What Mary thought
was MagicTransport
was nothing but
Tragic Mansport

I see from afar with the eyes of God

I must feed the messengers
for I am Ojuobah
and thence Shango! 

Talks like Palus will be knocked off if Joran is not prosecuted.  That is if he is slanderfoot.  Slanderfoot may be a grandparent in Holland.   If PVS is slanderfoot they will take him out if Joran keeps being protected.  That is what it sounds like.       jack blue
the DirtyHand hid the SlanderFoot.

COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1816 on: February 12, 2008, 05:26:49 PM »

Of course Shango and Simian were multiple personalities.  Why do you think they are so hard to understand.  Just look at Caps posts about Shango and Simian...btw Simian and Merian were one and the same or at the same computer posting on different dates.  I have no doubt...remember our candidates for Shango are as varied as our candidates for Dirty Hand. 

Across the pond...well depends on who you ask...I always thought they meant Netherlands...but to some Americans it means Britain and to others it might mean the USA. To an Aruban is would have a different meaning than to someone posting from Florida...hint, hint.  Now, I wonder what Caps thinks it means?  I wonder who Caps thinks is Dirty Hand?  I want someone to prove to me that van der Straaten is NOT dirty hand.  So we can say Babalu was wrong in that assumption.  I am rambling again. Sorry.

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 10:01 pm
Arawaks often go to play (the game) in small houses of Babylon with the offspring of the Elders (dirty hands)

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 4:42 pm
Arawaks hold singing card from babylon (note: Arawaks=LE)
There is also a trio. One Babylonian. 2 Shivas.
Arawaks can’t let babylonian Card sing because hand holding it dirty too.

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 9:35 pm
DirtyHand is not an Arawak
Many pioneers have settled with the tribe

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 9:48 pm
Babalu knew who dirty hand was at half past 12

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 9:58 pm
DirtyHand knows the Babylonians that provided escort after the 2 shivas left

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 10:30 pm
You always find forbidden desires in the small houses of Babylon
the girl knew this
Find DirtyHand! He too walked in this house of Babylon.
But not to satiate desire. (He is the link-between gardeners & Arawaks)
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1817 on: February 12, 2008, 05:48:54 PM »

JVDS:
So she takes a shot of Bacardi 151. She takes it, and right away she goes, Whoo, bam — 151 proof, you know, 151 proof, that is. That`s 75 percent alcohol. So she asks for a chaser. She`s drunk, really drunk. What I was thinking, I`ll just take the girl with me. We`ll go (DELETED). So I say, What do you want to do?? You want to go to your hotel? I`ll just go with her to her hotel. That`s the best thing to do. She says, No, no, no, I don`t want to go to my own hotel.   

MagicTransport? Casablanca had a car as a grand prize.......

Young babylonians and Shivas don't build sandcastles.......
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1818 on: February 12, 2008, 05:51:39 PM »

Arawak is ______________. 

Everyone please fill in the blank. Thanks. Just asking...no trick question here.
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1819 on: February 12, 2008, 05:56:17 PM »

arawaks-polis
Arawak King - Oduber
Arawak Nation - govt
Arawak DirtyHand-(the "fetid" Arawak King maybe?-he'd have an escort, no?)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.