April 23, 2024, 09:07:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #1  (Read 1376180 times)
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2060 on: February 16, 2008, 09:45:38 PM »

Mum:

Along a suggestion by Caps....What are notes?

All the gamblers knew was written down

Shango Says: June 28th, 2005 at 12:23 am
Follow the notes
to the poison house
where the children of the babylonians
and the arawak nation
meet, under cover of delusion.
In the maze
the lions which play
shall be found.
The gamblers also took note.
Tell the cowboys!

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2061 on: February 16, 2008, 09:55:12 PM »

JuJu...if it helps we discussed Dirty Hand...Didn't you just ask about the second fellow Lala's?

Posted on the front page of SM: and Stolen from the main thread..

hoepelman wrote:

There were only two Dutchmen: v/d Sloot and Vocking. Vocking is the one that had all the connections to arrange things in Paul’s favor. He’s the one that probably came up with the security guards ploy, he’s the one that obtained a last minute suspension for the order to search the main v/d Sloot house, he’s the one that got the prison connection to smuggle Joran a phone, he was probably the one that gave Joran instructions on how to behave during interrogation, he’s the one that left Aruba quietly and everyone is slowly forgetting his role, as the key player trafficking influence.

There was an Aruban also, Police pokesperson Comemencia. At the initial stage of the investigation, he gave too many the press too many details to justify Paulu’s behaviour and actions, as if he was intentionally trying to steer negative opinions away from the v/d Sloots…very suspicious, since he was the Police Department spokesperson, and not the suspect’s family’s PR representative.

Actually King was also suspected of being dirty hand. A poster that I gave hard time here once made the speculation.  I have to admit it is very possible.  Kermit said that Bernadina is the Chief of Police...there is certainly a problem in the terminology translation as to who is the police chief or the police commissioner. Depends on what news source you read as to how they use the term.

Comemencia is the person I referred to as Papi the Butterfly...from Merian Ernst.

Yes...I have seen a few of his posts...many dirty hands....

I have been thinking about van der Straten and Jossy saying he is a good man.

Well if Jossy was asked 'What about van der Straten?'  He could answer that he was a good man? As in a good guy...I don't remember the question that was posed to Jossy regarding him and KJ.....I just think he's Dirty!!!

I remember the question...it was one I submitted to Dana for Jossy.  Something along the lines of does he still have confidence that van der Straten is trying to solve this case.  I also asked Dana to ask Jossy who would have the power to keep this covered up (something like that) and Jossy said Paulus brother.  The same one that they have been discussing in the NAH thread.  See, I do pay attention.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2062 on: February 16, 2008, 10:02:38 PM »

same statement-stated differently?

The Lamb and the two Shivas whisper in the dark,
while the lions pace silently in the bush.
Dirty Hand is the link! (between lions and babylonians)

Shango Says: June 28th, 2005 at 12:23 am
Follow the note$ (follow the money)
to the poison house
where the children of the babylonians
and the arawak nation (lions)
meet, under cover of delusion.

He (DirtyHand) holds the real key (to the poison house)

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 10:04 pm
Are the children of the elders there, or did they flee to Babylon?
DirtyHand knows, this is his Power

there will be 46 sacrifices (the answer is "yes")

# # # # # # # # # # #

again, same statements stated differently:

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 10:31 pm
Mary never heard the buoy toll
ask the men who play dice and “roll”

next post-

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 10:32 pm
THE DRAX SCORES
drax Says: June 27th, 2005 at 10:30 pm
Young Babylonians and Shivas do not build sand castles=
they weren’t on the beach?

Yes even Caps agrees with that...they did not go to the beach.  That is why Joran said they did.  That is also why he claims to have used a pay phone that has only international calling on it...he didn't know it was that way...he never used that phone.  He used the cell phone he had in his pocket and it was only after they were at the huts tying to break in for that cage that they may not have even used after all.  Yes, he was in a few places according to his own cell phone...the fisherman's huts area near the Marriott...the McDonald's at 2:26 AM...the racquet club area...and his house.

That reminds me of something I have been wanting to ask...I need to go find it.
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2063 on: February 16, 2008, 10:10:47 PM »

provided he was the one carrying the phone at that time
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2064 on: February 16, 2008, 10:33:55 PM »

Lala :

What time didi Paul said that he went to the ATM?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #2065 on: February 16, 2008, 11:15:50 PM »

Lala :

Caps,
This is not Lala, and she may know more about this than I do but I'm going to tell you what I know.  I don't think Paul has ever admitted to making any ATM transactions.  One timeline I have shows someone making an ATM withdrawal from his account at the bank across from the McDonald's at 3am, and another withdrawal at 3:45am. 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2066 on: February 16, 2008, 11:30:43 PM »

Lala :

Caps,
This is not Lala, and she may know more about this than I do but I'm going to tell you what I know.  I don't think Paul has ever admitted to making any ATM transactions.  One timeline I have shows someone making an ATM withdrawal from his account at the bank across from the McDonald's at 3am, and another withdrawal at 3:45am. 

Thank you, This was the prove I needed and now do yo know what ATM.

There is two, The Aruba Bank and The CMB

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2067 on: February 16, 2008, 11:35:21 PM »

Lala :

Caps,

Thank you, This was the prove I needed and now do yo know what ATM.

There is two, The Aruba Bank and The CMB

Aruba Bank

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2068 on: February 16, 2008, 11:44:55 PM »

The Aruba bank is not across McDonalds. There is no bank Across the Mc Donalds

Do You Have My Emial
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2069 on: February 16, 2008, 11:46:51 PM »

The time is correct and the bank is correct but the location is wrong
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2070 on: February 16, 2008, 11:51:43 PM »

Capslock - I don't think it was ever verified or admitted by PVDS that he used the ATM that night.  It may have happened it's just not verified.  The only reference to the bank is in PVDS June 23, 2005 statement:

"To your question if I tell you all the things I did on that
Monday the 30th of May 2005, I can state the following. I went to work.
The exact time I cannot remember but I think it was approximately
08.00 hours. I can also remember that around 10.00 hours I went
to the C.M.B. bank
. There were long cues at the bank so I left without
having made any transaction and went back to work. I left my workplace
at approximately 15.00 hours. I arrived at the bank at approximately 15.30.
 I had gone to the C.M.B. bank that is situated in Noord."
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2071 on: February 17, 2008, 12:06:34 AM »

Capslock - I don't think it was ever verified or admitted by PVDS that he used the ATM that night.  It may have happened it's just not verified.  The only reference to the bank is in PVDS June 23, 2005 statement:

"To your question if I tell you all the things I did on that
Monday the 30th of May 2005, I can state the following. I went to work.
The exact time I cannot remember but I think it was approximately
08.00 hours. I can also remember that around 10.00 hours I went
to the C.M.B. bank
. There were long cues at the bank so I left without
having made any transaction and went back to work. I left my workplace
at approximately 15.00 hours. I arrived at the bank at approximately 15.30.
 I had gone to the C.M.B. bank that is situated in Noord."

But that night of 3:45 in question and the 4:00 pickup at the McDonalds is right. He did not go to the Aruba Bank otherwise he could have pictup his son. When he went there, there was the Security sitting outside so he could not went there.

The time and the Bank he Went to is where he has his account and he must have use the drive true ATM so he can keep an eye for his son comming out the woods. but his sone decided to walk to wards the McDonald where his Paul pict him up.

If his son comming out the woods must have seen the Security man of Aruba Bank, So he continue to wak straight toward the Mc Donald.

Paul was at the ATM but not the Aruba Bank becuase he does not have an account there.

Also the birts with big light where over that area that night.

this is according to the WTNS and the security sits in front of the building. The other security man at the CMB

He was on the
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2072 on: February 17, 2008, 12:13:03 AM »

if the son continue walking to the CMB bank than two secuirty man would have seen him. but he use the secondary road back street. he walk passing the WTNS home to the McDonnald.

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2073 on: February 17, 2008, 12:14:51 AM »

Klaasend:

Did got Email from the man, He know nows and Understand.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2074 on: February 17, 2008, 01:45:16 AM »

Caps,
It may very well have been the CMB Bank. I know that there was a lot of discussion about this and I had also read the statements about PVDS going to the CMB Bank later in the day, twice if I remember correctly.  I don't have a lot of information that I'd saved early in the case because my hard drive crashed and I couldn't retrieve anything from it.  I saved the timeline that I gave you the info from in the past few months.   I know that all of the information on it is not correct but it did have a lot of verifiable information also.  This timeline is from an "unknown source".  The timelines that only have verifiable information on them do not include any ATM transactions in the early morning hours that I can find.  When this has been discussed in the media/forums it has been said that these type of records are not released for investigation as they would be here in the States.

These are the lines of the timeline that I posted from:

3:00 am...........?Someone makes withdrawl from Paulus’ account @ Aruba Bank ATM across from Mcdonalds?

3:45 am..........?Someone makes 2nd withdrawl from Paulus’ account @ Aruba Bank ATM?

In another scenario that was discussed here, speculation was that he went to the ATM to see if money had been deposited into his account.  This was in a discussion of Natalee possibly being a kidnap for ransom/sale scenario.  There was an argument that this was not a possibility because a transaction made after banking hours would not show up until the next day anyway.  You may know better how this works there.

When Lala's and Mum are here tomorrow maybe they can tell you more, I know they were involved in the discussions I read about.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2075 on: February 17, 2008, 03:30:23 AM »

The Mystery Driver is a Lawyer according to Shango.

Shango say: the Fallen Judge and DirtyHand are of the same Hand. (They are of the same type either a Judge or a Lawyer)

So Dirtyhand is the DRIVER and he is either a Judge or a Lawyer that is eihter in the Lions CLub and is a cordinator or consultant that speak with both the Prime Minister and Henny Eman.

The Caps.

Was there a Judge or someone living on Paul property?

Caps,
Not sure if this applies to your question.  Are lawyer's or judge's in training referred to as "interns"?  In the translation of Joran's book I remembered that they had rented the apartment out when he was younger.  I found this in the Chapter 2 translation:

- when they got older, no need for live in housekeeper/babysitter so apartment rented out to mostly interns. One guy lived there, ran up a big rent debt and was kicked out. Still needs to pay, PVDS believes one day he will pay out of the "goodness of his heart", JVDS and brother ridicule his dad for that belief. Then it stood empty for some time

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2076 on: February 17, 2008, 04:22:15 AM »

The Mystery Driver is a Lawyer according to Shango.

Shango say: the Fallen Judge and DirtyHand are of the same Hand. (They are of the same type either a Judge or a Lawyer)

So Dirtyhand is the DRIVER and he is either a Judge or a Lawyer that is eihter in the Lions CLub and is a cordinator or consultant that speak with both the Prime Minister and Henny Eman.

The Caps.

Was there a Judge or someone living on Paul property?

Caps,
Not sure if this applies to your question.  Are lawyer's or judge's in training referred to as "interns"?  In the translation of Joran's book I remembered that they had rented the apartment out when he was younger.  I found this in the Chapter 2 translation:

- when they got older, no need for live in housekeeper/babysitter so apartment rented out to mostly interns. One guy lived there, ran up a big rent debt and was kicked out. Still needs to pay, PVDS believes one day he will pay out of the "goodness of his heart", JVDS and brother ridicule his dad for that belief. Then it stood empty for some time

Yes an Intern is a Judge in Training or A Lawyers. WE have a lot of Dutch Interns that come to Aruba to do training and get experience.
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2077 on: February 17, 2008, 04:36:21 AM »

Caps,
It may very well have been the CMB Bank. I know that there was a lot of discussion about this and I had also read the statements about PVDS going to the CMB Bank later in the day, twice if I remember correctly.  I don't have a lot of information that I'd saved early in the case because my hard drive crashed and I couldn't retrieve anything from it.  I saved the timeline that I gave you the info from in the past few months.   I know that all of the information on it is not correct but it did have a lot of verifiable information also.  This timeline is from an "unknown source".  The timelines that only have verifiable information on them do not include any ATM transactions in the early morning hours that I can find.  When this has been discussed in the media/forums it has been said that these type of records are not released for investigation as they would be here in the States.

These are the lines of the timeline that I posted from:

3:00 am...........?Someone makes withdrawl from Paulus’ account @ Aruba Bank ATM across from Mcdonalds?

3:45 am..........?Someone makes 2nd withdrawl from Paulus’ account @ Aruba Bank ATM?

In another scenario that was discussed here, speculation was that he went to the ATM to see if money had been deposited into his account.  This was in a discussion of Natalee possibly being a kidnap for ransom/sale scenario.  There was an argument that this was not a possibility because a transaction made after banking hours would not show up until the next day anyway.  You may know better how this works there.

When Lala's and Mum are here tomorrow maybe they can tell you more, I know they were involved in the discussions I read about.

Wel I check and the Aruba Bank has a security guard.

You see of he pictup Joran at 4:00 am track back 15 min and this will put you back at the two banks.

The ATM of CMB is across the street from the Aruba Back.

Both have Security cameras and bot have security guards.

If Paul went to canvas the area, he must have pretend gone to the ATM to stand there pretending to take money while he taks to the gaurds to distract them from the what is going on.

So he pretent to widthdraw money or check on his account. but did not remove any money.
then come back but this time to remove money for someone. A pay off to the dirtydriver.

let me check here who was the security comp that the bank uses at night for that year. In the daytime, they have their own security personel but at night, Who?

Also if the guard was destracted so Joran can clear the aea without being seen.

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2078 on: February 17, 2008, 04:47:27 AM »

LaLa let do this

Lets separate the DUTCH and  the Arubans and the Americans in groups

in the group of the Dutch, include any name that you think had someting to say about the case

let do it this way and let look at the names.

Then there relationship with the Government if any or a relatioship to the Law world or other.

I have check and the only website that is not working is only one and is a Dutch.

Remember he walk in all places so he is in the plain view,

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2079 on: February 17, 2008, 08:57:22 AM »

A slightly different take...COLUMBO...probably doesn't apply to Shango, but true I think....

Dutch - in the Netherlands - hand holding Dutch/Aruban or Aruban hand is dirty.

Dirty Hand is the link...the Governor-General...he is the link in the above.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.