April 25, 2024, 07:14:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #1  (Read 1376601 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2200 on: February 18, 2008, 09:19:24 AM »

Lala's..... after being crashed for so long, am finally getting caught up.....
I know that I use to say that Shango gave me a headache, but have been reading here and have to say that I am starting to get it! You will definitely be seeing me on this thread from now on......

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2201 on: February 18, 2008, 10:18:32 AM »

Who is the other guy on the right?  (My right) that is in other photos too? Any idea?

he seem to be from the DVA (Dienst Veilighet aruba

Well....okie dokie. LOL  I have no idea what you just said. LOL

The translator says that the "Dienst" is "service", I couldn't get anything to come up on google for DVA or the words written out that I think would apply.

Dienst Veiligheid Aruba or better know as the Blue Team

ARUBA Secret Service

The one behind Marisol with the glasses is mr. Farro the bodyguard.

I have someone checking these pictures... We will know by then in the moring...a good source.

If he's Aruba Secret Service they need to replace him.  He sure inst' paying attention to that crowd...he's more interested in getting his picture taken with the  big dog.  Maybe that's how it works on Aruba...who knows?  MOO
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2202 on: February 18, 2008, 10:35:00 AM »

I still believe that Shango was a misdirectant affiliated with the extortion, to let those being blackmailed realize how far the media would be covering this & just how ruined they would become if the truth would ever be allowed out cuz the trap of I still believe that Shango was a misdirectant affiliated with the extortion, to let those being blackmailed realize how far the media would be covering this & just how ruined they would become if the truth would ever be allowed out cuz the trap of PVDS JVDS would be running non stop to save his cowardly ugly criminal ass.  PVDS made the decision, he & JVDS are complicit in the murder of Natalee Holloway, IT WAS NO ACCIDENT.

Thanks for all you all are doing, will be reading daily.

No doubt that Shango came on board as a counter to what Simian was saying.  Afterall, Simian was giving out information that was being discussed among the ALE and the porsecution.  You can see that quite easily.  Simian was ALE or was very connected to ALE in some way.  There is no other way that Simian would have known about the 2 AM phone calls or the timelines not matching.  Simian didn't come out and say it, but he/she or the ALE connection knew there was a 4 AM stop or pick up made by Paulus.  Simian became more careful with words when things began to heat up...thus the 5th suspect story.  That person is someone that did not get an extended jail stay.  That is the person that Simian thought had some answers or he would not have been so upset that they let him/her go at the time.

Simian was trying to tell us about Steve Croes when suddenly Shango appears.  Now, some think Simian and Shango were one and the same.  That would be difficult to prove with out one of them speaking up and revealing their identity since there are two (sometimes even three) different IP's for Simian and Shango one in the USA and the other in Aruba.   Shango began trying to get attention away from Simian, but it didn't work.  Simian was known by some of the Aruban posters at the time and they trusted him/her more than Shango.  That tells me that Shango was indeed not on Aruba at the time he/she posted OR Shango was feeding info to someone that was located here in the USA.

As the days went on, Shango began to tell us a little of what had been happening in Aruba and how it related to the Natalee situation. There are times that he made sense and then at other times he's way off the wall...that is why the Shango mystery is still here with us and still being debated.  As you can see, none of us agree on everything, but there are things that we all agree on and that is this underlying corruption story that is just now beginning to surface as hard facts.  Of course, us Shango people have known this for some time...why do you think they gave us this thread?  They knew we had to be a little nutty to work on this stuff for over 2 years.

Please come visit more often.  What you see in here is the same as on the NAH thread a groupd of people that want to see justice for Natalee.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2203 on: February 18, 2008, 10:43:04 AM »

I still believe that Shango was a misdirectant affiliated with the extortion, to let those being blackmailed realize how far the media would be covering this & just how ruined they would become if the truth would ever be allowed out cuz the trap of I still believe that Shango was a misdirectant affiliated with the extortion, to let those being blackmailed realize how far the media would be covering this & just how ruined they would become if the truth would ever be allowed out cuz the trap of PVDS JVDS would be running non stop to save his cowardly ugly criminal ass.  PVDS made the decision, he & JVDS are complicit in the murder of Natalee Holloway, IT WAS NO ACCIDENT.

Thanks for all you all are doing, will be reading daily.

No doubt that Shango came on board as a counter to what Simian was saying.  Afterall, Simian was giving out information that was being discussed among the ALE and the porsecution.  You can see that quite easily.  Simian was ALE or was very connected to ALE in some way.  There is no other way that Simian would have known about the 2 AM phone calls or the timelines not matching.  Simian didn't come out and say it, but he/she or the ALE connection knew there was a 4 AM stop or pick up made by Paulus.  Simian became more careful with words when things began to heat up...thus the 5th suspect story.  That person is someone that did not get an extended jail stay.  That is the person that Simian thought had some answers or he would not have been so upset that they let him/her go at the time.

Simian was trying to tell us about Steve Croes when suddenly Shango appears.  Now, some think Simian and Shango were one and the same.  That would be difficult to prove with out one of them speaking up and revealing their identity since there are two (sometimes even three) different IP's for Simian and Shango one in the USA and the other in Aruba.   Shango began trying to get attention away from Simian, but it didn't work.  Simian was known by some of the Aruban posters at the time and they trusted him/her more than Shango.  That tells me that Shango was indeed not on Aruba at the time he/she posted OR Shango was feeding info to someone that was located here in the USA.

As the days went on, Shango began to tell us a little of what had been happening in Aruba and how it related to the Natalee situation. There are times that he made sense and then at other times he's way off the wall...that is why the Shango mystery is still here with us and still being debated.  As you can see, none of us agree on everything, but there are things that we all agree on and that is this underlying corruption story that is just now beginning to surface as hard facts.  Of course, us Shango people have known this for some time...why do you think they gave us this thread?  They knew we had to be a little nutty to work on this stuff for over 2 years.

Please come visit more often.  What you see in here is the same as on the NAH thread a groupd of people that want to see justice for Natalee.

Lala's I have to admit to kind of skimming through this thread due to the fact that riddles of any sort give me a headache... I started out reading the Simian,Shango posts in the beginning and while I felt they could have some credence could never make sense of it....now I am beginning to see differently...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2204 on: February 18, 2008, 11:38:11 AM »

Ben Vocking came from Holland to take the position of Director at KIA (Prison of Aruba). After he got a incident (fight) with an inmate he was send to the hospital where he was for more than 2 months with head injuries. He was dismissed from KIA and start to work after more than a year and a half disabled, at the Prosecutor's office as an assistant and a help in other justice department. He was introduced in one of the two KIWANIS Club in Aruba, Palm Beach KIWANIS by his neighbor, who happens to be one of the founder of PBKiwanis.

The gentleman in blue shirt that was on the picture is a Dutch of Indonisian descend. I believe he is working with the RST which department of inspectors falls directly under Holland. But we will find out exactly who he is.As his face is also known in the Horeca Industry and might be a friend of the VDS. But my guess will be RST.

The other picture of the 3 men are Paulus van der Sloot, Ben Vocking and infront is Mr. Carlo, the lawyer of Joran, who happens to be a son of a former high police officer and well respected person. At this moment, PvdS is working as a lawyer at Carlo's office.

The picture with the 3 persons all in yellow, was taken after the elction was known and are all members of the MEP party who are at this moment in the power of government. The dark tall man on the right is mr. Tevreden, an musician in a rap group before named BMW. He went after the election to Holland on a study assignment from the government.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2205 on: February 18, 2008, 11:40:44 AM »

Simian on June 30th, 2005 2:42 pm

The Simian has an IQ of 149 as measured by Gringos.

All of the words of the cohorts of the boy and the Hindus have been hi-jacked. For weeks already. The confrontation of yesterday was brutal. More lies woven. The boy has to fall apart. The Babylonians have their swords ready…

North American special interests have organized a “human chain of prayers” in Aruba. From the Wyndham to the Holiday Inn. Are afraid for their multi-million dollar investments? The Simian heard from the Gringos say they are doing OK. The bread won’t be taken from them. They will just sit this one out.

Let's look at this supposed statement from Simian. What was happening at the time? 

The police car conversation had taken place on June 24 and the transcript was recorded  as having been made available on June 29.

Transcripts of Audio Recordings
Name: Transcript of an audio recording of a conversation between Deepak Kalpoe, Satish Kalpoe, and loran van der Sloot
Date: 29 June 2005
Pages; 7
Writer/Initiator: Hanskoemar Mohan
Description: the recording was made while suspects were being transported to KIA (prison)
Responsive to Requests 3 and 53

Clearly, Simian knew what these transcripts said and apparently had not seen them until June 29......so WHO IS SIMIAN???

Simian had read those transcripts the day the transcription was finished.  Simian had seen them OR was told what they said.  I rest my case on Simian being ALE or had a very close ALE connection.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2206 on: February 18, 2008, 11:49:32 AM »

Oops!  I forgot to add this Simian could have been one of the doppelgangers too. So how did they know?  Sorry, I never get my thoughts on paper in order. I need lunch.  Rolling Eyes
Debra
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2207 on: February 18, 2008, 01:56:00 PM »

JMO...I think Shango's "Arawak King" is: PM Arthur Owen

http://barbadosfreepress.wordpress.com/2007/01/05/fashion-barbados-king-arthurs-new-clothes/

Didn't investigators go early on to Bahamas?

...For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction...
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2208 on: February 18, 2008, 03:30:46 PM »

Reina Beatrix Airport (AUA) Details - ArubaUpdate airport details, click here. Reina Beatrix (AUA) Aruba. User's Rating Not Rated. Airport Code : AUA Airport Name : Reina Beatrix (?) ...
www.world-airport-codes.com/aruba/reina-beatrix-378.html - 16k -
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2209 on: February 18, 2008, 03:46:37 PM »

UAU...amongst other things...

FOP…..Homeland Security…Customs=DEA
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2210 on: February 18, 2008, 04:36:32 PM »

UAU...amongst other things...

FOP…..Homeland Security…Customs=DEA

What is it that we are looking for.

I am a bit lost...

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2211 on: February 18, 2008, 04:47:57 PM »

Ben Vocking came from Holland to take the position of Director at KIA (Prison of Aruba). After he got a incident (fight) with an inmate he was send to the hospital where he was for more than 2 months with head injuries. He was dismissed from KIA and start to work after more than a year and a half disabled, at the Prosecutor's office as an assistant and a help in other justice department. He was introduced in one of the two KIWANIS Club in Aruba, Palm Beach KIWANIS by his neighbor, who happens to be one of the founder of PBKiwanis.

The gentleman in blue shirt that was on the picture is a Dutch of Indonisian descend. I believe he is working with the RST which department of inspectors falls directly under Holland. But we will find out exactly who he is.As his face is also known in the Horeca Industry and might be a friend of the VDS. But my guess will be RST.

The other picture of the 3 men are Paulus van der Sloot, Ben Vocking and infront is Mr. Carlo, the lawyer of Joran, who happens to be a son of a former high police officer and well respected person. At this moment, PvdS is working as a lawyer at Carlo's office.

The picture with the 3 persons all in yellow, was taken after the elction was known and are all members of the MEP party who are at this moment in the power of government. The dark tall man on the right is mr. Tevreden, an musician in a rap group before named BMW. He went after the election to Holland on a study assignment from the government.

A study assignment?  What is that?  When does a musician in a rap group get afforded the luxury of being right up front with someone like Oduber without some connection?  He sure looks like he's buddies with Nelson, there.  That is interesting to say the least.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2212 on: February 18, 2008, 04:52:51 PM »

Reina Beatrix Airport (AUA) Details - ArubaUpdate airport details, click here. Reina Beatrix (AUA) Aruba. User's Rating Not Rated. Airport Code : AUA Airport Name : Reina Beatrix (?) ...

I think you have the correct term.  Many early posters used that term when talking about Aruba...seems there has always been a connection to things at the airport...Universal Air employees...such as...Alberto Groenveldt and Caludio Ehteridge and the lady that worked there (forgot her name, sorry) and of course the one person that became a college student and was rumored (well, maybe not rumored, speculated to be the provider of all things Shango) Gabriel Leo....just to name a few. One of these people was posting as Checkme...trust me on this one.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2213 on: February 18, 2008, 04:57:16 PM »

quote CAPSThis stupidity was the idea of Michel Dubero, so that that Tourist can call home from anywhere via a credit card at a cost of 20.00 dollar when you see the bill from your credit card. Another type of providing someone linked to the Government with money to implement a stupid idea all over the Island and a $20.00 call for 5 min talk.

Corruption is in every corner

Caps any relation….I found a post on him, Darwin, that said he wasn’t all he appeared to be. Can’t put my hands on it right now.

DUBERO, Darwin (DOB 9-6-85) – reportedly a member of the Pimps

Please explain AUA..Lala's...Thanks

BBL
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2214 on: February 18, 2008, 05:10:44 PM »

I think you have the correct term.  Many early posters used that term when talking about Aruba...seems there has always been a connection to things at the airport...Universal Air employees...such as...Alberto Groenveldt and Caludio Ehteridge and the lady that worked there (forgot her name, sorry) and of course the one person that became a college student and was rumored (well, maybe not rumored, speculated to be the provider of all things Shango) Gabriel Leo....just to name a few. One of these people was posting as Checkme...trust me on this one.

The right way to find about this airport is to look who is managing it.

The Shiphol Group. they are the so call Dutch Elite group that 1 squer meter space in the Airport will cost $30.00 per month for rent. The guys came in and made it for the worse. Airport Tax went up, Parking went up, to rent a place in the Airport. you must be either a person with a lot of cash rolling or must some sort of King where money is not anobject.

All the Department of the Government has been replace with Dutch Directors, Including the Post office.

so to keep it in the departments, you must have the same players (of the same hand as Shango would say) to keep the corruption going.

Thats why the PM is at al cost trying to open doors for the European on Aruba...He said that it is Tourisim. But, the European go to Spain, France, Italie, Majorca, Brazil.

But Aruba they come to laundry money. and they know that that is a no no in the USA.

any offshore company in Aruba is doing that. skimming on taxes, foney deals, etc.

Like Shango say how can one hunt for Lions when the lions are In charge of the Hunt is a lion.

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2215 on: February 18, 2008, 05:14:56 PM »

The price is wrong for the sq. footage. it is $300.00 per month. and thats why only the business that are in the airport are fron this Mr. Lacle that was persecuted by the USA for money Laundry.
Debra
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2216 on: February 18, 2008, 05:17:43 PM »

These airport most likely "knew things"
One of the reasons Charles Croes knew to go to Arashi Beach
Looking for info/address about Joran

Then it appears most left Aruba for FL
Where most are attending college

Most likely it is them posting on the front page

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2217 on: February 18, 2008, 05:44:22 PM »

These airport most likely "knew things"
One of the reasons Charles Croes knew to go to Arashi Beach
Looking for info/address about Joran

Then it appears most left Aruba for FL
Where most are attending college

Most likely it is them posting on the front page

Actually only one or two of them went to Florida...and they have since returned to Aruba.
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2218 on: February 18, 2008, 07:36:10 PM »

quote CAPSThis stupidity was the idea of Michel Dubero, so that that Tourist can call home from anywhere via a credit card at a cost of 20.00 dollar when you see the bill from your credit card. Another type of providing someone linked to the Government with money to implement a stupid idea all over the Island and a $20.00 call for 5 min talk.

Corruption is in every corner

Caps any relation….I found a post on him, Darwin, that said he wasn’t all he appeared to be. Can’t put my hands on it right now.

DUBERO, Darwin (DOB 9-6-85) – reportedly a member of the Pimps

Please explain AUA..Lala's...Thanks

BBL

Darwin Dubero (DOB 9-6-85)
Alumni Valencia College 2007

Debra
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2219 on: February 18, 2008, 08:03:52 PM »

As it seems Shango's clues have several meanings....
"Royal House" on Aruba is most likely PM Oduber

This is interesting...Between the Wyndham & Radisson in 2005 was
the Aruba Grand   It's VIP suites: Royal Palace Club

On the beach is Unique Watersports
Owners: live on Montanja
and are from Texas
http://www.visitaruba.com/uniquesports/
(Paulus friend with the boat?)
We also offer two locations to depart from. Radisson Resort on Palm Pier

-----------------------------------
And this rental: Royal Palm Villa
http://www.arubavillarental.com/villa-2.html

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.