April 26, 2024, 12:28:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #1  (Read 1376634 times)
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2880 on: February 28, 2008, 09:06:09 PM »

The archives only go to june 30th,  I know it was after that that the moderator said that in the forum to mcrhme and others posting at that time.....
yes, that was a July 2005 post ...
July archives never retrieved after that first crash

If I am not mistaken, the moderator at the  time was RB???  Does anyone else remember this? 
Absolut the mod confirmed re shango via PMs to some as well

I know Snorkletoes was around then, and so was BestBuddy and a few others.
BB, of course, along w/
rockyroads, I hear shango, LilOrphan, enigma, omega, Dallas Also, eleye, Dan in Tx ...

well you just proved your memory is better than mine
Absolut is who the moderator was,  I do remember RB too though.

Maine, born and raised!
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2881 on: February 28, 2008, 09:09:22 PM »

What? You guys don't understand Shango? It's crystal clear...as I said before, no one appreciates my humor.  BTW I have been here so long that I have taken Shango 101, 102  and now working on Advanced Shango for Dummies. I think the next class is called Shango Unleashed! LOL

My C.S.I Degree from the University of Cryptologic consist of Simian 101, Simian 102, and Strategic Cryptology science given by Prof. Clyde Burk.

The books material are intro to Shango, How to Shango, The complete Shango and The new Encyclopedia of Shango.
These books where written by Alex Mathew.

My PhD. Degree, I had to write a a Logic Thesis Report title "The LOGIC Question Report" for graduation.

and to defend my report I had to prove the XTC DNA.

I have been meaning to ask...how long have those exotic dinner places been in Aruba? Are there more than one?

There are several, chinese Rest. But in Indonisia or how the Dutch call it, Lekker exotic dinners is only one. The food they sell is mostly Dutch chinese Cuisine.

Not The House of Rave. There is several House of rave in Aruba but in Noord there is none left.

Alex had the last one and it was Called Spice Night Club. Meaning hot, sexy, you know. He was robed of all this and end up in Jail. The palce is till there but to find it you had to know what was in Noord as house of Rave.

From the House of Joran there is was a House of Rave that night but not gold brick.

on a straight path means from the Police station go straight. Pass the house of Rave (Alex old SPICE Night Club)
To the Gold Bricks (These are the Fininacial Institution) Banks - Aruba Bank

Trun Left till the dirt road....on the Dirt road you will find the pond.

The pond is Behine the Restaurant LEKKER RESTAURANT (e X o T i C   D i N n A (r)

Here is the mistery
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2882 on: February 28, 2008, 09:13:21 PM »

Caps do you have the basin pictures I'm talking about

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2883 on: February 28, 2008, 09:15:16 PM »

Not exactly what I was looking for but discusses the white truck.....

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/10/20/aruba-skeleton-found-by-tourists-was-remains-of-shipwrecked-sailor-from-1886-that-was-fast/

Response #44
Patti on October 21st, 2007 5:05 pm
Richard:
The cage that was stolen from the fisherman’s hut was reported early in the morning, long before the reports went out about Natalee missing. In addition, there was a white truck that was seen by an eyewitness. Around the same time, another white truck seen on the beach near the Marriott with three men lifting the body of a woman into the truck bed was also reported.
We know that GVC owned a Mitsibishi similar to the one that was seen at the fisherman’s huts while Guido owns a white truck similar to the one seen at the Marriott. We also know that the phone calls made to the Kalpoes and to Paulus were made from that location at or around the same time that these things were witnessed.
I know there are red herrings in this case, but I don’t believe that this is one of them. If anything it ties all those things that were a mystery to us together and explains why Paulus was in that area around 4am.

finbar look at the pictures of the white trucks at the link

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2884 on: February 28, 2008, 09:22:50 PM »

Not exactly what I was looking for but discusses the white truck.....

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/10/20/aruba-skeleton-found-by-tourists-was-remains-of-shipwrecked-sailor-from-1886-that-was-fast/

Response #44
Patti on October 21st, 2007 5:05 pm
Richard:
The cage that was stolen from the fisherman’s hut was reported early in the morning, long before the reports went out about Natalee missing. In addition, there was a white truck that was seen by an eyewitness. Around the same time, another white truck seen on the beach near the Marriott with three men lifting the body of a woman into the truck bed was also reported.
We know that GVC owned a Mitsibishi similar to the one that was seen at the fisherman’s huts while Guido owns a white truck similar to the one seen at the Marriott. We also know that the phone calls made to the Kalpoes and to Paulus were made from that location at or around the same time that these things were witnessed.
I know there are red herrings in this case, but I don’t believe that this is one of them. If anything it ties all those things that were a mystery to us together and explains why Paulus was in that area around 4am.

the white pickup truck, seems to be watch for something he came 3 time and just sit there and watching... very strange. A scary feeling, there is nobody in the area except on the main road. At night, No one will know you are over there no one, perfect hiding place.  The aruba Bank is right there and now tinking of it, Paul must have use it to destract the guard to move to the ATM so no to see what was going on.

He did it twice. I wonder why?

Finbar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2885 on: February 28, 2008, 11:02:18 PM »

By the way Caps.... After looking at Fin's cigarette and comparing to yours.....just curious as to exactly what that is you're smoking, yours seems to be much thinner than Fins.....

Tex,

Them's Marlboro 100's - John Wayne Killers.

Fin

Thank you.

What dat sweet smell? lol

Fin

No, My Brand is More....very slim....and it hits hard. LOL

Caps,

I know More brand.

Some once say me Bob Marley's braddah.

Now if I culd just get that smoke with a glowing ember on tha end....

Ire,
Fin

Finbar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2886 on: February 28, 2008, 11:06:27 PM »

Caps,

I know More brand.

Some once say me Bob Marley's braddah.

Now if I culd just get that smoke with a glowing ember on tha end....

Ire,
Fin

Klaas,

Thank you.

That sweet smell made me post go swirly.

Fin

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2887 on: February 28, 2008, 11:09:34 PM »

What? You guys don't understand Shango? It's crystal clear...as I said before, no one appreciates my humor.  BTW I have been here so long that I have taken Shango 101, 102  and now working on Advanced Shango for Dummies. I think the next class is called Shango Unleashed! LOL

My C.S.I Degree from the University of Cryptologic consist of Simian 101, Simian 102, and Strategic Cryptology science given by Prof. Clyde Burk.

The books material are intro to Shango, How to Shango, The complete Shango and The new Encyclopedia of Shango.

My PhD. Degree, I had to write a a Logic Thesis Report title "The LOGIC Question Report" for graduation.

I have been meaning to ask...how long have those exotic dinner places been in Aruba? Are there more than one?

There are several, chinese Rest. But in Indonisia or how the Dutch call it, Lekker exotic dinners is only one. The food they sell is mostly Dutch chinese Cuisine.

Not The House of Rave. There is several House of rave in Aruba but in Noord there is none left.

Alex had the last one and it was Called Spice Night Club. Meaning hot, sexy, you know. He was robed of all this and end up in Jail. The palce is till there but to find it you had to know what was in Noord as house of Rave.

From the House of Joran there is was a House of Rave that night but not gold brick.

on a straight path means from the Police station go straight. Pass the house of Rave (Alex old SPICE Night Club)

The pond is Behine the Restaurant LEKKER RESTAURANT (e X o T i C   D i N n A (r)

Here is the mistery

Now, let me make sure this is correct so everyone will understand what you are saying.
This Lekker Restaurant is the XTC DNA reference from Shango.  Alex Matthews once owned such a place called the Spice Night Club and this was at one time a Rave house. In essence Shango was telling us exactly where this pond they searched was located. Just trying to make it clearer for those that don't often venture in here. 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2888 on: February 28, 2008, 11:12:20 PM »

One more question....does Alex Matthews like to deep sea fish?  Anyone know?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2889 on: February 28, 2008, 11:15:34 PM »

OOPS!  Another question....Caps, do you remember our discussion about the road that is now paved and has the white pickup?  It's in this thread somewhere, but I doubt I could find it now. LOL  I am sure Mum remembers...well, maybe. LOL
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2890 on: February 28, 2008, 11:19:46 PM »

OOPS!  Another question....Caps, do you remember our discussion about the road that is now paved and has the white pickup?  It's in this thread somewhere, but I doubt I could find it now. LOL  I am sure Mum remembers...well, maybe. LOL

Um....just stopping by and can't stay long, but I thought Caps said the road is still not paved....wish I didn't have personal life things interfering with my forum time.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2891 on: February 28, 2008, 11:33:34 PM »

Um....just stopping by and can't stay long, but I thought Caps said the road is still not paved....wish I didn't have personal life things interfering with my forum time.

You are right...see I knew someone would remember.   The nerve of people thinking they are more important than your time with us. LOL
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #2892 on: February 28, 2008, 11:49:30 PM »

Lala's are You talking about the white pickup in front of Lorenzo's house....I think that the pics are in this thread in the pages between 60 and 75 maybe I don't have time now to look but maybe later.... 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2893 on: February 29, 2008, 12:35:16 AM »

One more question....does Alex Matthews like to deep sea fish?  Anyone know?

Yes he allways charter a boat with his friends when they came to Aruba.
When he started the New Millenium Secuirty Group, He was respected by everyone. but he was hated bay those that allway want to twist the law.

Alex and his crew when they are hired as bouncer for a party, nobody will fool these guys. ID check metal check they had the control of the the situation.

When he presented the proposal to gaurd the hotels and to setup the Visibility team, that was his plans...it did not come from Jeff Lesker, nor from these hotel owners. He left it on jeff Desk as a proposal for his company.

But what made the differance where the color of their skin. The intimidation just becuase of the color of the skin, The descrimination runs deep in the New AHATA run VISIBILITY TEAM.

Just ask yourself, since when is a GM a Law enforceman.

Their job is only to watch the revenue for their properties. Thats all you here allways comming from the Financial controller "The Bottom Line this week is so and so, but we have made Par "

Hotel Lingo.

The CAPS
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2894 on: February 29, 2008, 12:39:01 AM »

Lala's are You talking about the white pickup in front of Lorenzo's house....I think that the pics are in this thread in the pages between 60 and 75 maybe I don't have time now to look but maybe later.... 

Yes I still have in my mind..It is that what I wanted to explore with the group tomorrow. emails

have some new info. KIA source but need to make sure it is the right info.... it is in the pipeline and not forgotten...

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2895 on: February 29, 2008, 01:00:44 AM »

You are right...see I knew someone would remember.   The nerve of people thinking they are more important than your time with us. LOL

The house in the other area of the island where the driveway was not paved is now paved.

this is what they say....we need to confirm if it has new asfalt on it. the asfalt is new they say and the loot is under the asfalt.

The source will be checked again but I have a couple of Q. to ask him to see if what he knows and say can be veryfied.

I did not forget the probability that they would do this but first lets finish one task and move to the other.

CAPS
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2896 on: February 29, 2008, 01:14:35 AM »

Here is the mistery

Now, let me make sure this is correct so everyone will understand what you are saying.
This Lekker Restaurant is the XTC DNA reference from Shango.  Alex Matthews once owned such a place called the Spice Night Club and this was at one time a Rave house. In essence Shango was telling us exactly where this pond they searched was located. Just trying to make it clearer for those that don't often venture in here. 

Yes he did, but I wonder why nobody look at it at that time in 2005. I did not even know it exisited.

Yes this is the answer of the Riddle (part of it) still other part to be solved... but the players knew about this... all alone.

But Simain say to search the MOKO pond and that it the pond that Texas search. but the place of the maze has change.

The cops did try to direct them to Moko while shango was trying yo direct them to Monserat.

This make more logic about the 4:10 AM (around that time) pickup at McDonnald. He was scared and was walking fast face down full of MUD missing the right foot Shoe.

I wonder if he still has foot pain?
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2897 on: February 29, 2008, 01:23:20 AM »

Caps do you have the basin pictures I'm talking about

Hi blond:

I will check it in the moring...

SHANGO SAYS: THE TIME is NOW 2:20 am the zzzzzzzzz are calling.

LOL

Night all..

Fin..

One more MORE before zzzz
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2898 on: February 29, 2008, 02:00:36 AM »

It would appear following the Natalee Holloway reenactment many tips came in to the show ...

... an unidentified woman called the hotline after the show to report seeing four sweaty boys leaving the beach with a shovel the night Natalee disappeared.
http://scaredmonkeys.com/index.php?s=opsporing

There was also a reporting that around 02:30 on the night Natalee disappeared, a Honda Civic was seen at the Saliña near the Raquet Club. If there are more people that have seen this, please contact the police. A woman had also reported that she had seen four sweaty boys with a shovel on that night in question. The police want to find this woman.
http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2006_04_09_archive.html

04-12-2006, 01:31 PM
From the Opsporing Verzocht website, a different version of when the woman called in:

Specific Female Informer
And to conclude, there was also a woman who made a call on Monday May 30, 2005, to report that she had seen four sweaty boys with a shovel walking on the north side of Aruba. Of course the police want to know who these boys are and what they did there, but the police would also like to have contact with the female informer and to know if there is anyone else who saw these boys.

http://www.opsporingverzocht.nl/index.asp?ID=0

That's quite a difference! It seems the woman called right after Natalee was missing, not a few days ago!

Did she never call again, never get questioned by police, never told any media about that sighting?

04-12-2006, 03:05 PM
Monday, May 30 is the date Natalee disappeared, albeit very early in the a.m. hours that she was last reported seen. Joran says he saw her last about 2:30 a.m., Boeti says he saw her in the early morning hours too, and even the videotape from the Holiday Inn is time-stamped 3 a.m. so it would still have been the same day that a woman reported seeing 4 "sweaty" guys with a shovel on a north beach.

Did she tell beach patrol, I wonder? Or call ALE? Because she thought it a suspicious thing she saw? Because it wasn't known, so we've been told, except by a few people on Aruba May 30 that Natalee was even missing.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38449

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
Finbar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2899 on: February 29, 2008, 05:03:48 AM »

The house in the other area of the island where the driveway was not paved is now paved.

this is what they say....we need to confirm if it has new asfalt on it. the asfalt is new they say and the loot is under the asfalt.

The source will be checked again but I have a couple of Q. to ask him to see if what he knows and say can be veryfied.

I did not forget the probability that they would do this but first lets finish one task and move to the other.

CAPS

CAPS,

Thanks. That was what I meant to say before. I made a mistake posting "road". I meant driveway.

One straight path
to the house of Rave,
while of gold bricks
the driveway is now paved,
answers mysterious lie within
magical letters which spell sin
XTC DNA.

CAPS, thanks for what you are doing.

Take your time and go slow.

Don't ask the WRONG questions there(don't put yourself at risk).

Fin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.