April 25, 2024, 08:44:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #1  (Read 1376615 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2960 on: February 29, 2008, 05:39:37 PM »

Capslock,

I was also thinking along the lines of when was Matthews NOT in jail.  Could it have been during the time of the Shango posts?  Someone more into Shang than I am would have to determine this.  But I don't think he would have computer access in solitary confinement as would defeat the purpose of taking away privileges.

His wife could have posted for him but think she is in RI or CT area, Northeast.  Not Florida.

But it could also be a reason for the postings to have stopped as well.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2961 on: February 29, 2008, 05:43:12 PM »

interesting article about Matews

ARUBA (EWORLDWIRE) May 27, 2005

Local activists are not only gearing up for the upcoming September elections in Aruba, but one group in particular has stepped up its attacks on the MEP government, accusing the government of being in serious violation of international human rights laws and violating the basic human rights of its own citizenry.

Attorney Roland A. Smith and renowned black activist and survivor of the Aruba prison abuse scandal, Mr. Alex Mathew, have joined forces in opposing the MEP government. Mathew vehemently has maintained his innocence prior to and during his incarceration at the KIA correctional facility from 2001 to 2004. Many pundits argue that it is Mathew who initially indirectly uncovered and exposed the corrupt and atrocious racist practices of the MEP Government when a group of disinterested international activists learned of the abuse perpetrated onto Mathew by government officials and decided to take matters into their own hands with their own investigation. The group also addressed other clear cases of abuse towards black inmates.

"It is time for the global community to know and appreciate the large scale racial abuse that the MEP has, for the most part, always condoned. We will continue to expose the corrupt practices of the MEP and we will not stop. The United Nations will hear our voices and so will the international tourists who are the bread and butter of the Arubian economy," said Mathew.

Mathew, a native of Aruba served a sentence at the KIA correctional facility in Aruba from 2001 to 2004 after, what may call was the wrongful conviction of an innocent black man. To many, the crime was simply the color of Mathews skin together with his high level of intellect and the fact that he was, at the time, a young entrepreneur who was headed for tremendous success. Mathew's case is currently being heard before the European Court of Human Rights.

Luis A. Maxwell, a businessman from New York who monitored the incarceration and abuse of Mathew, described Mathew's detention "as an international racial injustice, an injustice that Martin Luther King would never have tolerated. Mathew was and is incredibly intelligent, he was on the brink of great success at the time he was wrongfully convicted and incarcerated. I truly believe that if Mathew was Caucasian, we would not even be talking about him."

Mathew further stated that, in the coming months, "we plan on meeting with the United States Congressional Black Caucus, and we intend to have their support both nationally and internationally. The MEP needs to understand that there are not only other people, but other governments deeply concerned about potential racial and human rights violations in Aruba."

The Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor, a division of the United States Department of State, recently called the prison system in Aruba "substandard." Mathew and many others plan on addressing their concerns not only in the upcoming elections in Aruba but also to the United States and the United Nations.

Mathew is also spearheading efforts to enforce air quality standards in Aruba. San Nicolas is home to the oil refinery which has polluted the Aruban environment. "Many people, including small children are suffering from health problems related of the poor air quality which is believed to stem directly from the refinery," said Mathew.

The population of San Nicolas is predominantly black and Mathew is not afraid to point fingers at the government, accusing it of intentionally assisting in the placement of the refinery in an area made up of mostly low black citizens. Mathew also urges the public to visit the website www.savesannicolas.com for updates.

Mathew concluded by saying, "We will fight tooth and nail to see that every citizen of Aruba, whether black or white, is treated equally and with absolute respect - no matter the color of their skin.&quot
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2962 on: February 29, 2008, 05:47:44 PM »

ON NOVEMBER 5, 2005, he was returning from a trip to Holland, and he was pulled aside at Logan Airport in Boston by Customs. He was asked if he had ever been in jail in Aruba. He told them yes. They came back with some paperwork and said there was a discrepancy, and that he was being paroled back into the U.S.

U.S. Customs took his green card and passport, and gave him a notice to report to the customs office in Providence to explain the situation, so he could get back his green card and passport. We went to the CBP [Customs and Border Patrol] office on several occasions, and each time we went, they said they didn’t have the documents. They kept postponing the appointment.

Then we got another letter to go to the immigration office on May 9 to complete “the deferred inspection,” and we thought he was going to get his green card back. They took him in a room and shackled him and arrested him. We never got a chance to explain the situation.

When he was paroled back in the U.S., every time we went to the customs office, we asked if we could bring an attorney, and they told us he was not entitled to an attorney, because of his parole status.

He’s been in jail since May 9,2006. They’ve beat him up, violated his rights, denied him due process and tortured him at each of the prisons immigration has placed him in.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2963 on: February 29, 2008, 05:47:46 PM »

Caps for you

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2964 on: February 29, 2008, 05:52:06 PM »

Capslock,

I was also thinking along the lines of when was Matthews NOT in jail.  Could it have been during the time of the Shango posts?  Someone more into Shang than I am would have to determine this.  But I don't think he would have computer access in solitary confinement as would defeat the purpose of taking away privileges.

His wife could have posted for him but think she is in RI or CT area, Northeast.  Not Florida.

But it could also be a reason for the postings to have stopped as well.

Dr.Iannuccilli-Mathew and her husband have been married for 11 years. They have a 16 month old son and have significant ties to their community. They own two businesses in Providence, Rhode Island and employ approximately 18 people. Amongst the significant amount of stress caused to her family by the absence of her husband, are the conditions of his detention in which he is being held, treated and living as a criminal.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2965 on: February 29, 2008, 06:06:11 PM »

In this photo, the only one besides Oduber that I can for sure identy is EDISON BRIES:

If I'm not mistaken he was accused of sexual harrassment last year plus some scandal in Curacao or Bonaire having to do with prostitution (I think).

Could the guy behind the guy with the striped tie be one of the rock painters?

JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2966 on: February 29, 2008, 06:20:53 PM »

i don't know if this has been translated yet but i'll give it a shot

Artikel 41

1.   Niet strafbaar is hij die een feit begaat, geboden door de noodzakelijke verdediging van eigen of eens anders lijf, eerbaarheid of goed tegen ogenblikkelijke, wederrechtelijke aanranding.

2.   Niet strafbaar is de overschrijding van de grenzen van noodzakelijke verdediging, indien zij het onmiddellijk gevolg is geweest van een hevige gemoedsbeweging, door de aanranding veroorzaakt.

Article 41

1. Not accountable is he who commits an act necessary to the defense of his or someone elses body, honour or property against immediate unlawfull assault.

2. Not accountable is the transgression of the boundaries of necessary defense if this is the immediate result of emotional reactions caused by the assault.

I doubt i'd make it as a lawyer but heck i tried LOL
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2967 on: February 29, 2008, 06:47:49 PM »

Freddy....again....

P179-181

Wednesday June 22, 2005

While being transferred from police station to KIA, Deepak and Satish are secretly recorded in a 40min conversation:

Snipped
D: It is impossible, swa. When you start that car the whole neighborhood
will hear it.
S: Anyway, he seems to know everything better.
D: He knows our rule, we trust him as a friend, like a brother to be close
with (???)
S: Anyway, bad luck.
D: And I also trusted Freddy like a brother.
S: Yes.
D: But he also talked shit, that's why we've been arrested.
S: What did he say?

snipped...

Now when did Freddy talk to ALE that got the Kalpoes arrested?Guess I missed the memo!

In those transcripts they mention automotive enterprises anybody know what they mean by that?
There is an automotive enterprises NV on aruba.

Well Well,

This where the court have moved to. They are renovating the court house and have moved the Court to the building of Automotive Enterprise N.V .

Automotive Enterprise is ownd by Tio. we call him uncle Tio. He got a 2 year rental contract for the top floor of his building.

I would like to see those transcript.
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2968 on: February 29, 2008, 06:56:05 PM »

Freddy....again....

P179-181

Wednesday June 22, 2005

While being transferred from police station to KIA, Deepak and Satish are secretly recorded in a 40min conversation:

Snipped
will hear it.
with (???)

snipped...

Now when did Freddy talk to ALE that got the Kalpoes arrested?Guess I missed the memo!

In those transcripts they mention automotive enterprises anybody know what they mean by that?

Well Well,

This where the court have moved to. They are renovating the court house and have moved the Court to the building of Automotive Enterprise N.V .

Automotive Enterprise is ownd by Tio. we call him uncle Tio. He got a 2 year rental contract for the top floor of his building.

Deepak:  I want them to find the girl. You are going to tell shit about me that I have buried the girl at fishermans hut
Joran: Who has said about burying? I didn't say anything about burying.
Deepak: That's what you have stated. Stop with that bullshit.
Joran:  I have said nothing about burying.  The only thing what I can think of, is that you know people that it is the people of automotive enterprises.
Satish: Yeah, yeah,yeah, yeah,yeah,yeah, then I had a flat tire, right?   Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah,yeah... I picked you up, right.  And then I went back to the beach for her.
Joran:  Who has said that?
Satish:  You said that.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2969 on: February 29, 2008, 07:14:57 PM »

Caps
The white truck...do you have any idea about who it was?  I am still on that subject for some reason.  I know you and I have discussed this often concerning the asphalt driveway and the white truck.  You will soon learn that I rarely ask any question that I do not already have some idea what the answer will be.  That is how I do things to either reinforce my ideas or discount completely.  You have to answer with a name...just were you able to recognize the person in the truck? 

BTW, I would like to know more about this Spice Night Club.  I have waited to ask details for a while now...if you would be so kind...I understand it was owned by Matthews and when he went to prison...did it just close or was it sold to someone?  Just curious.

The Spice Night Club:

This club belong to Enrique Trimon jr. His father is the owner of The National Car Rental. The Father bought the property for the son Enrique (Froggy). With money of the father, the son build the club.

Spice was a nice latin / dance club in Noord... The club was doing very well, but the Erique jr. (Nic=Froggy) was havely into cocain use. The club was booming with the Latin community at that time. The bouncers operating the entrance where the Millenium Security Group. When froggy could not run it no more, Alex rented the Club out for a Substantial amount for the rights to use this special permit that allows him to run the club till 5:00 am in the morning.

He and his security group did a wonderfull job in running it, but all the money that Alex paid for the rent of the place, froggy was putting up his nose...he was a full Junky. Froggy continue to visit the club at night and over the weekend. Alex did not like it at all that Froggy was in the club doing coke.

Alex put his wife in charge of the Club and here is where the nightmare for him has begun. The wife wanted him to be home with the two kids but Alex was more in the enterpreneurs mode and was expanding his Idea of a security force in Aruba that can protect against these upcomming problematic youth. he was growing and was controlling the night scene at door entrance. he was the commando at night. noboy dare to challange his group becuase they ment bussiness. Infraction, fights, drugs and you are black listed for 3 month then sis month and life.

His wife was behinde the bar and controlled the income. Alex knows the POS (Point of sale System well) and can read the numbers, (Sales on weekend where in the 15000.00 per night) he was also very aware of the Night club scene cheats and who was stealing. Alex confronted her about the missing money several times but she allways had answers, but Alex has another way to controll the bar...He counted the cases of beer, the bottle etc. He did not trust nobody with the numbers except for some of his close friend that he trusted. Sales was way up but the cash count shows diffrent.

Who was managing the bar?.......She was accousing Alex of not beeing a good father and Alex do not like when some one put him down...He confronted the wife with the money issue and it is here that thing escalate to where he beat the wife. The wife called the polis and he went to jail. The wife wanted to punish Alex for what he did but she did forgot that it was Alex who was the brain behind the secure operation of the club. The club was transform by the wife into a house of Rave with no control or knowledge on how to run the bussiness. (Wife was wasting the money and did not pay the rent).

The club could not be managed any more and the rent was not paid and so froggy took it all back. But he aslo was not in a condition to run the club (The money was not comming in) So he desided to pass the license to Ricky Croes from the Taxi Central. Now Taxi Central became SPICE in TAXI CLUB. Ricky was now feeding the habbits of froggy. The Spice in Taxi did well for some time and now it is also dead.. The Colomiban girlfriend from ricky (not his Wife) was also handling the money and flow the nest with the lood.

In 2006 The Taxi Central owners want that the club be shut down so that Taxi central be a Station for Taxi again and a social club for the Taxi group.

The father of froggy tried to help the boy with his problem, but the boy will not stop using cocain.

Froggy with the help of the Father, bought a new Black Hummer car and the rummors are that froggy is in costa Rica where is father has a house.. Froggy seems to be in a Treatment center in Costa Rica. will check more about this.

Note before Spice moved to Taxi Central location, Taxi was know to be a junky hangout place.....

This is a bit of the spice Club.

This is a small Story about the Spice.

This is a small story about the Spice Night Club

Who is Ricky Croes?  Related to any Croes we know?  Why is it called Taxi Central? Do you mean as in a real taxi such as a car?  Lost on that one.  So it was Mathews wife that ran the Rave house?  Can you explain to me the difference between a rave house and a regular night club?  You also said Latin dance club?  Would that allow some of the local bands to play there also or did they use DJ's instead? 
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2970 on: February 29, 2008, 07:24:54 PM »

The story that joran told Patrick about him walking home buggs me.
Since they had access to cars and everything why would he walk home?
Could it be that he had to because someone took his place a car after something happened?
In other words something went wrong people were called and he was told to leave?

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 11:43 pm
Mary rolled into the maze
to play with lions
but it was not a game
the lamb ran bleating
afraid to walk through the maze
why don’t the arawaks ambush the lions?
The cowboys don’t know.
DirtyHand knows, but is afraid of the Arawak Nation
The gods are talking
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2971 on: February 29, 2008, 07:31:47 PM »

Freddy....again....

P179-181

Wednesday June 22, 2005

Snipped
will hear it.
with (???)

snipped...

Well Well,

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
PROCES - VERBAAL

We, Dennis Dominico JACOBS and Eric Louis SOEMERS, head agent and inspector for the Korps Politie Aruba, former classified at the team of particular projects and last mentioned at the section criminal organizations classified, explain the following:

On Saturday, August 6, 2005, around 16:50, we interrogated the witness, OSMAN Farouk OSMAN, born on Curacao on 01 October 1974, of profession director (Automotive Enterprises) and living Sabana Blanco xxxxxxxxx Aruba.

Statements are taken in papiamento and by me, JACOBS, in Dutch it was translated, on record were put and sound as follows:

"On your question if it is normal that the man" Deepak KALPOE leaves his car at my garage, I answer you the following:

Because I had worked in the past on the car of Deepak, he approached me to keep z/n its car for him in my garage in the "Automotive Enterprises established" at Wayaca for him. I must note that I in the past the car of Deepak had twice left his car in my garage when I worked on it. With the car of Deepak I mean the grey four door private car of the make "Honda Civic".

On your question if Deepak had told me how he knew that the missing American little girl Natalee Ann HOLLOWAY on Monday, 30 May 2005, in the night time hours, had only her identification document (drivers license) and an amount of US $50, =, in her possession, I answer you the following:

At absolutely no moment did Deepak tell me how he knew that missing little girl only had her identity card and US $50, =, in her possession. You must ask it to Deepak.

On your question if the brothers of "Deepak Sharma KALPOE" and "Satish Sharma KALPOE" have a girlfriend and also if I have seen them ever with a girlfriend, I answer you the following:

I have never seen Deepak and Satish with a girlfriend. You must ask them if they have a girlfriend.

If you have more questions, I will be prepared to answer them.

O.F. OSMAN,

After the witness O.F. OSMAN gave his statement, declared he had read and thereby signed it.

Of what our statement, on oath of office made up this warrant, and has been signed at Oranjestad on August 6, 2005 has been closed.

Signed,

D.D. JACOBS E.L. SOEMERS

JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2972 on: February 29, 2008, 07:40:20 PM »

There seem to be two

STERN AUTOMOTIVE ENTERPRISES N.V.
Sabana Blanco 35
DAKOTA
Tel: (297) 5823838
Fax: (297) 5833408

Automotive Enterprises N.V.
Address: Wayaca z/n
Phone: (297) 582-6594 / (297) 583-2544 / (297) 582-4378
Fax: (297) 583-4499    
Categories: Automobile parts -new-
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2973 on: February 29, 2008, 07:53:13 PM »

was there a story about a star i can't remember but ithink i read it somewhere
STERN automotive enterprises = (german) STAR   automotive enterprises
hope i m not adding to the confusion here.
going out on a limb again, but according to Albert Schweizer that's where the fruit is.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2974 on: February 29, 2008, 08:22:17 PM »

JE
Am I to understand that Alex Mathews was NOT in jail anytime during the Shango writings? I need clarification on this, please and thanks.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2975 on: February 29, 2008, 08:23:31 PM »

Mum

Global Moderator

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #736 2/27 - 2/29/08
« Reply #965 on: Today at 06:47:40 PM »

Mr. Jorge Sanchez (PTR Certified Pro)
Aruba Racquet Club

With a degree in Business Administration, Jorge decided to follow his father steps. He has been teaching tennis for the    passed 8 years and has been traveling around the world to attend the best Tennis Conferences. As the National Coach of    Aruba in 2004, his team earned the title # 1 in the Caribbean . His expertise in the modern Tennis game will help you to    reach a much higher level!.

In the year 2002, father and son joined together to create "Sanchez Tennis Services". This school focuses on
   developing players of all ages and games of all levels and also organizes Tennis Events. Sanchez Tennis Services is well    known for developing top Junior Players of Aruba, who are able to compete at an International Level.

Aruba Racquet Club

Tel: 5860215

Pro's phone:

Mr. Leonel Sanchez : 5936693

Mr. Jorge Sanchez : 5936263

E-mail:

Sancheztennis@setarnet.aw

http://www.arc.aw/tennis/tennisschool.html
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2976 on: February 29, 2008, 09:15:54 PM »

There seem to be two

Sabana Blanco 35
DAKOTA

Nope, this is the correct one:

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2977 on: February 29, 2008, 11:05:02 PM »

There seem to be two

Sabana Blanco 35
DAKOTA

Nope, this is the correct one:

Klassend: LALA:

I see it already. Tio is the older, The Father, He is a Gentleman of a person. He allways said that the government own him so much on tires that he is going to stop their contract. Tio is straigt to the point business man. The police depart get their tire form him. Since he make a lot of money, The government want to tax him a lot of money but the government also own him a lot..there was allway a war between them for payment. When a department of the government need to move to a temporary place, he was allway there to help eventhough they had a sober business realtion.

But the son or the brother, I do not know. And why would he park the car in the carage..Only for Tire Change and Tune-up. Tio does not allow nobody to leave the car if it is not for service.

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2978 on: February 29, 2008, 11:09:05 PM »

The stern Authomotive is own by these Dutch group.
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2979 on: February 29, 2008, 11:13:21 PM »

I do think that Joran lied here about his associates with the owners of The Automotive Enterprise.

must be either Garage Central owners or Stern Automotive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.