April 20, 2024, 01:39:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #1  (Read 1375831 times)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3080 on: March 04, 2008, 03:32:53 PM »

JE......Very interesting...I wonder if a Judge in training would be included...and I wonder if Kermit would know...he is a very clever little frog...LOL

on this link

http://almanak.overheid.nl/2203/Lid/

he is mentioned as LID which means MEMBER
If you look at for example curacao you ll see that there is also a function of
PLAATSVERVANGEND LID = REPLACEMENT MEMBER
seems like he was a judge after all 

* mw. mr. E.M.D. Angela
    * mw. mr. P. de Bruin
    * mr. J.S. Kuiperdal
    * mr. P.A.H. Lemaire
    * mr. P.A.J. van der Sloot
    * mr. C. Slothouber

JE...I couldn't open the link...there is 6 on your list and 8 on Kermit's...do you know why? The first 4 are the same...TIA

And if he was a Judge, then he would be 'a fallen judge'....where is COLUMBO?
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #3081 on: March 04, 2008, 03:35:24 PM »

JE......Very interesting...I wonder if a Judge in training would be included...and I wonder if Kermit would know...he is a very clever little frog...LOL

on this link

he is mentioned as LID which means MEMBER
If you look at for example curacao you ll see that there is also a function of
PLAATSVERVANGEND LID = REPLACEMENT MEMBER
seems like he was a judge after all 

* mw. mr. E.M.D. Angela
    * mw. mr. P. de Bruin
    * mr. J.S. Kuiperdal
    * mr. P.A.H. Lemaire
    * mr. P.A.J. van der Sloot
    * mr. C. Slothouber

JE...I couldn't open the link...there is 6 on your list and 8 on Kermit's...do you know why? The first 4 are the same...TIA

And if he was a Judge, then he would be 'a fallen judge'....where is COLUMBO?

The ones on kermits list with ## in front of their names were apointed after jan 2005
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #3082 on: March 04, 2008, 03:45:09 PM »

Mum can't you open either of these links?

http://almanak.overheid.nl/2201.html
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3083 on: March 04, 2008, 03:49:17 PM »

Now, why are we talking about Steve's father?  I have lost the gist of this conversation. Sorry.

I dunno. Maybe a dead end.

It is just odd to me that the judges in this case come from Curacao. Maybe it is the norm. SGC's father there. Supposed to be a ranking official. I read a member of the judiciary. Maybe that info was not correct. I am just trying to tie it together, if it goes together.

There is a pic of SGC & JVDS. Claims to not know them. Provides an alibi that was a lie.

Besides the obvious, it is odd that all of these surrounding people committed crimes of obstruction and perjury and none are prosecuted for it. Maybe this angle should be pushed for Aruba's officials to explain.

Fin

Do you have this picture, Fin?
I do not recall ever seeing one with the two of them together.

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3084 on: March 04, 2008, 03:57:19 PM »

JE..I opened the second one, but can't read Dutch...LOL

Just wanted to see how the numbers added up with your inclusion of Paulus and Kermit's list...if it would make 46....or 47....LOL...confused myself...

All the rain has turned to ice and my computer is sloowww, so hopefully will be back in the morning!
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #3085 on: March 04, 2008, 04:09:22 PM »

JE..I opened the second one, but can't read Dutch...LOL

Just wanted to see how the numbers added up with your inclusion of Paulus and Kermit's list...if it would make 46....or 47....LOL...confused myself...

All the rain has turned to ice and my computer is sloowww, so hopefully will be back in the morning!

On the page of the second link there are links to the names of people that are in the court of the dutch antilles and aruba

i counted them and there wre 35 names plus 2 griffiers(registrar?)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3086 on: March 04, 2008, 04:57:47 PM »

Now, why are we talking about Steve's father?  I have lost the gist of this conversation. Sorry.

It is just odd to me that the judges in this case come from Curacao. Maybe it is the norm. SGC's father there. Supposed to be a ranking official. I read a member of the judiciary. Maybe that info was not correct. I am just trying to tie it together, if it goes together.

There is a pic of SGC & JVDS. Claims to not know them. Provides an alibi that was a lie.

Besides the obvious, it is odd that all of these surrounding people committed crimes of obstruction and perjury and none are prosecuted for it. Maybe this angle should be pushed for Aruba's officials to explain.

Fin

......not Fin, but here is one...

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3087 on: March 04, 2008, 05:15:14 PM »

I wish COLUMBO would chime in on how this would all fit. He believes Lorenzo is the other singing card. I did understand that much.

Paulus was never really a judge or was he? He was a lawyer....Help!!!!

DH & PVDS:
The fallen judge and the singing card are of the same hand, but it is dangerous for the Arawaks to play it, because everyone would hear, including the cowboys

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 4:26 pm
The maze of Babylon is very difficult for the supposed guilty, even if innocent

sounds alot ike a game of cards!
Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 4:42 pm
Arawaks hold singing card from babylon
There is also a trio. One Babylonian. 2 Shivas.
Arawaks can’t let babylonian Card sing because hand holding it dirty too.

PVDS & DH:
Even if you play cards (see above-"cards") in the house of babylon as an arawak, you still have DirtyHand.

A sacrifice will be made to spare the police

PVDS & DH:
Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 8:27 pm
DirtyHand and the fallen judge may not be crucified

PVDS & DH:
Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 10:53 pm
DirtyHand is the key
He walks with the elders
He walks in all houses
And he walked with the fallen elder
he was the hidden card that was played

PVDS & DH:
Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 10:49 pm
The maze offers many hidden desires
deflowerings of forbidden fruits
DirtyHand knows.
So does the elder.

The lamb is a scapegoat.

COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3088 on: March 04, 2008, 05:20:59 PM »

Mum:

This is 'being a judge:'

Even if you play cards in the house of babylon as an arawak, you still have DirtyHand.

Here is the game of cards:

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 4:42 pm
Arawaks hold singing card from babylon
There is also a trio. One Babylonian. 2 Shivas.
Arawaks can’t let babylonian Card sing because hand holding it dirty too.

Some elders of the game, not just of babylon (Arawak game!) walk in older circles......

Finbar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3089 on: March 04, 2008, 05:24:37 PM »

Thanks Bleached,

That is the pic I remember. I have not seen that pic in a long time, from a different beach. I think a mole or two might have seen it though.

Fin

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3090 on: March 04, 2008, 05:48:46 PM »

Fin

......not Fin, but here is one...

Quincy?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3091 on: March 04, 2008, 05:53:22 PM »

Thanks Bleached,

That is the pic I remember. I have not seen that pic in a long time, from a different beach. I think a mole or two might have seen it though.

Fin

That is NOT Steve Croes in that photo, it's Quincy.  They do have a similar look but two different people.

This is Quincy - not Steve

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #3092 on: March 04, 2008, 05:54:38 PM »

Fin

I am still looking for something that tells me Steve Croes father was a high ranking official. I have never found anything that said this...I am really curious to know for sure.
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3093 on: March 04, 2008, 06:12:34 PM »

Fin

I am still looking for something that tells me Steve Croes father was a high ranking official. I have never found anything that said this...I am really curious to know for sure.

IMO, that was incorrectly reported in the scramble to identify who the person was with the initials, S.G.C.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/06/17/breaking-news-4th-person-arrested-in-natalee-holloway-case/

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3094 on: March 04, 2008, 07:29:50 PM »

Thanks Bleached,

Fin

That is NOT Steve Croes in that photo, it's Quincy.  They do have a similar look but two different people.

This is Quincy - not Steve

Yikes ! Sorry to have made a mistake.......I have always been lead to believe that was Steve Croes.

finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3095 on: March 04, 2008, 07:37:09 PM »

Hi Fin...Steve's reason for his arrest just doesn't make sense...there were a lot of posts at the time of another arrest, which officially didn't happen.

Most early posters believed this to be Lorenzo and also Max Arendz being bought in.

Last I checked, a few weeks back, with a very reliable SM poster Max is in the Netherlands.

which Max?

Max Arends, approx age 20 in 2005

Max/Maxito Arendsz, age 26 in 2005

SM/august 2005
Peeps: I am the owner of Boost Unit website and the webmaster of the speedshop. I don't know what your deal is with us or anything. We don't have nor want anything to do with some stupid teens, americans, dutch, surinam or any nationality whatsoever involved with this annoying case. We don't know that teen Joran nor his 3 chocolate factory buddies. They are not of our age bracket. We are some motorsports fans and that's all there is to it.

omega: Hiya, Peeps! Welcome to the Scared Monkeys, Natalee Holloway THEORY & SPECULATION FORUM. I've often wondered why so few webmasters ever seem to notice when dozens of hits unexpected come to their websites from unexpected places. Hope you enjoy your visit here, I suppose you're right and that "The Butler Did It!!" will soon be proven. Can you please tell me to whom you refer when you wrote "...Joran and his three chocolate factory buddies." Who are these 3 individuals? Thanks so much.

Peeps: I knew about this site from the newspapers, plus its name is pretty "catchy". I got my monthly referrals report today (Aug 1) and what do I see? More than 50 referrals from the famous NH connected "scared monkeys". The purpose of this particular speculation forum is all good. I just don't want our names stickied on the internet, especially something that we have no part in. This is not the first time that somebody wants to connect us with the fatass dutchy. I did a typo, I meant 2 chocolate buddies.

karen: hi, peeps! no disrespect intended! just posting the trail that led to maxito, as we've been told he is lorenzo's, aka locoman's, alibi. could you share a little re lorenzo, just so we have everyone straight? maybe you can help us, & we can help you? thx!

Peeps: Maxito is one of my best friends. We go everywhere together. This rumor also spread on the street. Frankly we were pretty scared about this false accusations. Long story short, the detectives already know about this and have straightened out this false rumor. He doesn't know this guy Lorenzo. Locoman came once with his mom to the shop to get some quotations for parts for his Quad racer. that's it. We don't know locoman nor his following. Also we don't want to know anything about him. We stick to our motto " minding our own business"

Ms DarthVada: I thought he meant 3, meaning, deepak, satish and freddy. haha

karen: thank you, peeps! just to be sure..we are talking about the maxito arendsz, who is in his 20's? i know there is also a max arends, could that be the one they meant? i REALLY appreciate you taking the time to answer.

Peeps: He's 26. The same as me. He's the same person. Maxito = Little Max in papiamento. A childhood name that got stuck till now. I just notified one of the detectives again about this piece, just in case some false accusations come up. Just taking precautions. If there are more questions I can ask them as far as I can. You can put a separate thread or something or email.

Oxygenated Lady: Peeps - why are you so angry??

Peeps: Some people on this forum are sooooooooooo friggin Ignorant, it's unbelievable. It's like they don't know anything around the world. They have no clue about why certain things go the way they go over here and don't want to understand either. That's the main problem on this forum. Guys that's the way we do it over here. It's a different law system, understand it. Don't rebel against, accept it. I wonder if it's this type of arrogance and ignorance that so hated about some americans in the world. Expand your mind with real things instead of reading Shango BS that goes nowhere.

new girl: I understand your frustration, Peeps. But our frustration isn't much different than yours. We know we have no clue why things have gone the way they have over there. We are begging to understand.

eleye: let me tell you why...because a criminal element is present and puts big money into their economy...exposing that means ruining that island and that's why the aruban people are mad, scared or indifferent. this case exposes the belly of the beast and they are getting nervous that an island that runs on tourism and crime, will crumble.

Peeps: You are 15 years late. You know who the belly were?
Marlboro Company
Citi Bank
ABN AMRO Bank
Hotel Chains.
American / European bank
Mr. Pablo Escobar.

There were even some White Citations with bald eagle encriptions on them. Who can that be. Everybody gained from the small washing machine with white beaches.
There is a reason why I tell you why there won't be any embargoes or economic restrictions.

a couple weeks later:

Peeps: Alright guys, I just found out a little detail: There are 2 Max's on the island. But....the difference lies in the last name: Max Arends - @20 years old. And associated with Joran. Max Arendsz - 26 years old. Owner of the Speed Shop and has no clue who Joran and his posse is. Somehow, the names got mixed up and misleading info spread like wild fire. Anyhow, back on topic.

followed by:

Peeps: From my uber reliable source, the local detectives searched his house twice already, but what to do if you can't find anything.

The police know about the parties, etc etc. And they also agree that LVR is a little kwak kwak in the head.

Anyhow, I got this pic from a source of mine, which I think will be the only pic you'll be able to find of him.

This is from his van, and guess who's driving.

So there, I helped you guys a little. I hope I don't get shafted like many helpful Arubians have been misused / abused in the past by los americanos.

http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/7466/piwannabee6fq.jpg

Don't ask me for more.
Don't ask me for higher resolution.
Don't ask me for bigger pictures.
I still stand by my opinion that you guys are losing your time with this fellow.
See you next time

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3096 on: March 04, 2008, 07:56:57 PM »

Fin

Lala's I recall the uncle being retired police.....don't recall seeing anything printed about the Croes father. He was from Curacao so possibly there?
>>>>SNIP

Croes' uncle Rufo Solognier, a retired police officer, ........

http://tinyurl.com/396rbv

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3097 on: March 04, 2008, 08:06:53 PM »

Actually Uncle was Police Chief Inspector according to this source.

>>>>>SNIP

PENHAUL: He`s a 26-year-old, originally born on Curacao, but he has lived on Aruba for many years now. He`s a recent divorcee. He`s the father of a 2-year-old son. He was living in the town of Santa Cruz. That`s a town in the center of the island near the national park. He was living at that house with his grandfather and his grandmother, living next door to his uncle. His uncle is a retired police chief inspector, Nancy.

http://tinyurl.com/359bj8

JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #3098 on: March 04, 2008, 08:40:30 PM »

Hi Fin...Steve's reason for his arrest just doesn't make sense...there were a lot of posts at the time of another arrest, which officially didn't happen.

Most early posters believed this to be Lorenzo and also Max Arendz being bought in.

Last I checked, a few weeks back, with a very reliable SM poster Max is in the Netherlands.

which Max?

Max Arends, approx age 20 in 2005

Max/Maxito Arendsz, age 26 in 2005

SM/august 2005
Peeps: I am the owner of Boost Unit website and the webmaster of the speedshop. I don't know what your deal is with us or anything. We don't have nor want anything to do with some stupid teens, americans, dutch, surinam or any nationality whatsoever involved with this annoying case. We don't know that teen Joran nor his 3 chocolate factory buddies. They are not of our age bracket. We are some motorsports fans and that's all there is to it.

omega: Hiya, Peeps! Welcome to the Scared Monkeys, Natalee Holloway THEORY & SPECULATION FORUM. I've often wondered why so few webmasters ever seem to notice when dozens of hits unexpected come to their websites from unexpected places. Hope you enjoy your visit here, I suppose you're right and that "The Butler Did It!!" will soon be proven. Can you please tell me to whom you refer when you wrote "...Joran and his three chocolate factory buddies." Who are these 3 individuals? Thanks so much.

Peeps: I knew about this site from the newspapers, plus its name is pretty "catchy". I got my monthly referrals report today (Aug 1) and what do I see? More than 50 referrals from the famous NH connected "scared monkeys". The purpose of this particular speculation forum is all good. I just don't want our names stickied on the internet, especially something that we have no part in. This is not the first time that somebody wants to connect us with the fatass dutchy. I did a typo, I meant 2 chocolate buddies.

karen: hi, peeps! no disrespect intended! just posting the trail that led to maxito, as we've been told he is lorenzo's, aka locoman's, alibi. could you share a little re lorenzo, just so we have everyone straight? maybe you can help us, & we can help you? thx!

Peeps: Maxito is one of my best friends. We go everywhere together. This rumor also spread on the street. Frankly we were pretty scared about this false accusations. Long story short, the detectives already know about this and have straightened out this false rumor. He doesn't know this guy Lorenzo. Locoman came once with his mom to the shop to get some quotations for parts for his Quad racer. that's it. We don't know locoman nor his following. Also we don't want to know anything about him. We stick to our motto " minding our own business"

Ms DarthVada: I thought he meant 3, meaning, deepak, satish and freddy. haha

karen: thank you, peeps! just to be sure..we are talking about the maxito arendsz, who is in his 20's? i know there is also a max arends, could that be the one they meant? i REALLY appreciate you taking the time to answer.

Peeps: He's 26. The same as me. He's the same person. Maxito = Little Max in papiamento. A childhood name that got stuck till now. I just notified one of the detectives again about this piece, just in case some false accusations come up. Just taking precautions. If there are more questions I can ask them as far as I can. You can put a separate thread or something or email.

Oxygenated Lady: Peeps - why are you so angry??

Peeps: Some people on this forum are sooooooooooo friggin Ignorant, it's unbelievable. It's like they don't know anything around the world. They have no clue about why certain things go the way they go over here and don't want to understand either. That's the main problem on this forum. Guys that's the way we do it over here. It's a different law system, understand it. Don't rebel against, accept it. I wonder if it's this type of arrogance and ignorance that so hated about some americans in the world. Expand your mind with real things instead of reading Shango BS that goes nowhere.

new girl: I understand your frustration, Peeps. But our frustration isn't much different than yours. We know we have no clue why things have gone the way they have over there. We are begging to understand.

eleye: let me tell you why...because a criminal element is present and puts big money into their economy...exposing that means ruining that island and that's why the aruban people are mad, scared or indifferent. this case exposes the belly of the beast and they are getting nervous that an island that runs on tourism and crime, will crumble.

Peeps: You are 15 years late. You know who the belly were?
Marlboro Company
Citi Bank
ABN AMRO Bank
Hotel Chains.
American / European bank
Mr. Pablo Escobar.

There were even some White Citations with bald eagle encriptions on them. Who can that be. Everybody gained from the small washing machine with white beaches.
There is a reason why I tell you why there won't be any embargoes or economic restrictions.

a couple weeks later:

Peeps: Alright guys, I just found out a little detail: There are 2 Max's on the island. But....the difference lies in the last name: Max Arends - @20 years old. And associated with Joran. Max Arendsz - 26 years old. Owner of the Speed Shop and has no clue who Joran and his posse is. Somehow, the names got mixed up and misleading info spread like wild fire. Anyhow, back on topic.

followed by:

Peeps: From my uber reliable source, the local detectives searched his house twice already, but what to do if you can't find anything.

The police know about the parties, etc etc. And they also agree that LVR is a little kwak kwak in the head.

Anyhow, I got this pic from a source of mine, which I think will be the only pic you'll be able to find of him.

So there, I helped you guys a little. I hope I don't get shafted like many helpful Arubians have been misused / abused in the past by los americanos.

http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/7466/piwannabee6fq.jpg

Don't ask me for more.
Don't ask me for higher resolution.
Don't ask me for bigger pictures.
I still stand by my opinion that you guys are losing your time with this fellow.
See you next time

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #3099 on: March 04, 2008, 08:49:32 PM »

MUM

In my opinion PVDS was a judge, "substitute" or "in training", but a judge.

scaredmonkeys.com/2007/06/18/scared-monkeys-vide
PROCES-VERBAAL

We, Roland Ramiro TROMP and Clyde Anthony BURKE, respectively inspector and sergeant first class with the Korps Politie Aruba and attached to the Section Often Occurring Crimes, state the following.

On June 18th 2005 at approximately 18.30 hours, we interviewed as a witness the man who when asked for his name and details, stated to be, Paulus Antonius Petrus Johanna van der SLOOT born in the Netherlands on February 15th 1952, occupation judge (Joint Court) and living at ADDRESS REMOVED in Aruba for further information.  snip

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2006/02/02/amigoe-paul-van-der-sloot-claims-damages/
Amigoe: Paul van der Sloot claims damages

Amigoe; February 2, 2006: Paul van der Sloot claims damages

Weren’t there others that were wrongfully arrested in part due to statements and comments given by those that would benefit from Paul Van der Sloot’s claim? Many wonder what ever became of the two security guards and why they are still considered suspects. Interesting how Paulus gets his claims heard but why is it not the same for the first individuals that were arrested in the Natalee Holloway disappearance?

ARUBA âₔ Paul van der Sloot claims damages from the National Government of Aruba, because he was wrongfully arrested and detained in the Holloway-case. The case was handled behind closed doors by the court sitting in chambers last Monday. The judge will continue the case at the end of this month.

Van der Sloot indicated in a telephone conversation with the Amigoe that he doesn’t want to tell the size of the amount he is claiming. He did say though that during the hearing, the chief public prosecutor Karin Janssen substantiated the Public Prosecutor’s (OM) opinion on the claim, but he didn’t go into details. The OM didn’t want to give any comments. Van der Sloot emphasized that having been wrongfully arrested, is not under discussion. “The Judge had already decided that this was the case”, and based on that he thinks that he can claim damages. During the hearing in the Judge’s chambers, Van der Sloot’s lawyer Arie Swaen indicated that his client’s social position and career were damaged due to negative publicity his family had to deal with during the Holloway-case. Question is whether his case is built strong enough. Luis de Lannooy, presiding judge of the common Court of Justice where Van der Sloot was working as substitute judge, mentioned before Van der Sloot was arrested that his work was not satisfactory and that his contract would definitely not be extended. In addition, the publicity had to do with his son and his wife Anita had consciously sought publicity a few times. The judge heard the lawyer as well as the OM and said that he will look into the information. The parties will meet again on February 27th. It is not sure yet whether the judge will give verdict on that day. “It can be that the judge comes with another proposal. We’ll wait and see”, said Van der Sloot.

snipped from:
http://arubadirtypolice.blogspot.com/2006/12/diplomatic-immunity-for-van-der-sloots.html
4.5 A judge shall disqualify himself or herself from participating in any proceedings in which the judge is unable to decide the matter impartially or in which a reasonable, fair-minded and informed person might believe that the judge is unable to decide the matter impartially.

Paulus van der Sloot, being an attorney and a substitute Judge, continues to be a member of the same fraternal body as Justice Wit. This fact alone should have caused Justice Wit to disqualify himself from making any decisions in this case. They both served on the Joint Court at the same time.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.