April 23, 2024, 07:15:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #1  (Read 1376132 times)
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3140 on: March 06, 2008, 12:58:27 AM »

About this picture in the car

IMO its just shot from the back seat of the car for no special purposes

The large version is on this site

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/305850535ERHiiA?start=48

I ve cropped and ligthened a part of the larger original image

I think that the object with the yellow light is a public phone or something

Just a street scene close to one of the Diamond International stores
their logo is on the sign

In all probability, this picture was not really made within a car, but is a picture within a picture, different layers.  The picture shows different objects under different lighting.  If you have a good graphics program and know how to use the thing, it helps.  Personally I like the newer Paint professional programs.  I have more control there.  Actually the Paint Shop Pro version 9 is good.  That is not the newest.  There are ways to get more visual, but it is so long and drawn out I will not go into this just now.  I will say that someone who is posting the pictures really knows their stuff.  There is the man sitting with the "ax" who is rally hiding what the picture is about.  There are many pictures within this.  It is interesting, but you are only going to have pictues and no proof.  It does tell the story, of what happened as far as the violence, but that is the main pictures you will see.  The proof would not help because those ALE and justices will not prosecute their own children for an American tourist.  They are all hiding things, those who have the means to do something, it seems.  We all know what happened, they just will not prosecute.     Jack blue
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3141 on: March 06, 2008, 06:44:42 AM »

About this picture in the car

IMO its just shot from the back seat of the car for no special purposes

The large version is on this site

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/305850535ERHiiA?start=48

I ve cropped and ligthened a part of the larger original image

I think that the object with the yellow light is a public phone or something

Just a street scene close to one of the Diamond International stores
their logo is on the sign

In all probability, this picture was not really made within a car, but is a picture within a picture, different layers.  The picture shows different objects under different lighting.  If you have a good graphics program and know how to use the thing, it helps.  Personally I like the newer Paint professional programs.  I have more control there.  Actually the Paint Shop Pro version 9 is good.  That is not the newest.  There are ways to get more visual, but it is so long and drawn out I will not go into this just now.  I will say that someone who is posting the pictures really knows their stuff.  There is the man sitting with the "ax" who is rally hiding what the picture is about.  There are many pictures within this.  It is interesting, but you are only going to have pictues and no proof.  It does tell the story, of what happened as far as the violence, but that is the main pictures you will see.  The proof would not help because those ALE and justices will not prosecute their own children for an American tourist.  They are all hiding things, those who have the means to do something, it seems.  We all know what happened, they just will not prosecute.     Jack blue

jackb,you really have my head spinning now! Man sitting with the ax?
Could you further explain alittle?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3142 on: March 06, 2008, 08:47:46 AM »

Now, why are we talking about Steve's father?  I have lost the gist of this conversation. Sorry.

I dunno. Maybe a dead end.

It is just odd to me that the judges in this case come from Curacao. Maybe it is the norm. SGC's father there. Supposed to be a ranking official. I read a member of the judiciary. Maybe that info was not correct. I am just trying to tie it together, if it goes together.

There is a pic of SGC & JVDS. Claims to not know them. Provides an alibi that was a lie.

Besides the obvious, it is odd that all of these surrounding people committed crimes of obstruction and perjury and none are prosecuted for it. Maybe this angle should be pushed for Aruba's officials to explain.

Fin

Do you have this picture, Fin?
I do not recall ever seeing one with the two of them together.
Palus Vandersloot has played music with Steve Croes father.  Both are instrument players.  They all know one another.  Also Steve Croes is a good party friend (at least) with Geoffrey Cromvroit.  His father was also a policeman for either 12 or 18 years.  There is a picture of GCV in the home of Vandersloots with the family watching tv it appears.  He was younger.
         Jack b

Do you have a link for this information?  It would be nice to have proof that this is true. How do we know he and Paulus were friends?  I guess what I need is proof that this Hildward fellow is indeed Steve's father. Why didn't he show his face when Steve was arrested?  Why didn't he support his son? 

Also, where is this photo?  I would love to see it since GVC claims he did not know Joran.  TIA.

Klass them both.  I do not post pics in photo bucket as I do not want users in my computer.  I have too much information that I try to transfer to outside storages, but sometimes get behind the 9-ball on it. I send all my pictures out by e-mail so as to limit the possibilities of them getting all over the i-net.  Also there are pictures of Cromvroit partying with Steve Croes.  In the event Klass does not have these tell her to let me know and I will send them to her again.   Jack b

I think this is the picture you are talking about, but I don't think it was ever proving to be  GVC

Also there are pictures of Cromvroit partying with Steve Croes.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3143 on: March 06, 2008, 10:22:36 AM »

Now, why are we talking about Steve's father?  I have lost the gist of this conversation. Sorry.

I dunno. Maybe a dead end.

It is just odd to me that the judges in this case come from Curacao. Maybe it is the norm. SGC's father there. Supposed to be a ranking official. I read a member of the judiciary. Maybe that info was not correct. I am just trying to tie it together, if it goes together.

There is a pic of SGC & JVDS. Claims to not know them. Provides an alibi that was a lie.

Besides the obvious, it is odd that all of these surrounding people committed crimes of obstruction and perjury and none are prosecuted for it. Maybe this angle should be pushed for Aruba's officials to explain.

Fin

Do you have this picture, Fin?
I do not recall ever seeing one with the two of them together.
Palus Vandersloot has played music with Steve Croes father.  Both are instrument players.  They all know one another.  Also Steve Croes is a good party friend (at least) with Geoffrey Cromvroit.  His father was also a policeman for either 12 or 18 years.  There is a picture of GCV in the home of Vandersloots with the family watching tv it appears.  He was younger.
         Jack b

Do you have a link for this information?  It would be nice to have proof that this is true. How do we know he and Paulus were friends?  I guess what I need is proof that this Hildward fellow is indeed Steve's father. Why didn't he show his face when Steve was arrested?  Why didn't he support his son? 

Also, where is this photo?  I would love to see it since GVC claims he did not know Joran.  TIA.

Klass them both.  I do not post pics in photo bucket as I do not want users in my computer.  I have too much information that I try to transfer to outside storages, but sometimes get behind the 9-ball on it. I send all my pictures out by e-mail so as to limit the possibilities of them getting all over the i-net.  Also there are pictures of Cromvroit partying with Steve Croes.  In the event Klass does not have these tell her to let me know and I will send them to her again.   Jack b

The photo Jackb is referring to with GVC at the Sloots has never been proven to be GVC.  The kid resembles GVC but that's it.  As far as GVC and Steve Croes, yes there are a couple of photos of Steve C and GVC in webshots:

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #3144 on: March 06, 2008, 10:43:31 AM »

Klaas
Do you have the info about Steve Croes father?  Is he really this guy in the band that plays with Paulus? TIA
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3145 on: March 06, 2008, 11:31:41 AM »

Anyone remember SC's Mother didn't she  live in CURACAO
IMOLDA STATIA SALIANA

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0506/27/ltm.05.html

vms...Thanks...I don't see any Croes in ther though...the name-game!

Maybe a stage name.

When he was first arrested he was rumored to be an EMT, a pilot amongst other things. There was apparently a Steve Croes - EMT-different bod.

The one that intrigued me was that his dad was a member of a paramilitary squad. A poster went on to add that would have to be in Curacao.

I haven't seen a name on his Dad anywhere and would be interested to know who he is.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3146 on: March 06, 2008, 12:37:02 PM »

Found this the other day and thought it interesting...from when Freddy was arrested with the Kalpoes...Steve just had to go in then and pick up a few things, but his mother called a TV show!

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/29/ng.01.html

Thing number two, that party boat deejay, remember Steven Croes?

GRACE: Yes.

FAULKNER: Well, a camera crew spotted him coming out of the police station today, thought maybe he`d been re-arrested. Apparently he told the camera crew, no, I just went to pick a few things up. However, "A Current Affair" got a call from his mother earlier today saying she was concerned that her son might have been re-arrested. So we`re still working to see what the plan is there.

I thought he`d been exonerated. "A Current Affair" was the only station to talk with him, the only network to talk with him when he got out of prison the first time he was arrested. He told me on camera, Harris, I`ve been exonerated, I have no reason to think I`ll be a further suspect in this case. That was over a month ago.

Back at the police station, Nancy, we`re not quite sure why. He says he`s picking something up. His mom says she`s worried.

Third thing going on, the divers, what they found yesterday as they searched about a mile off the coast of Aruba. One of the volunteer searchers had said that he saw something with sonar that looked like it might be human bones. It turns out to be nothing.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3147 on: March 06, 2008, 12:45:47 PM »

Hi Caps...anything you can share?

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #3148 on: March 06, 2008, 02:33:26 PM »

Hi Caps...Just wanted to say Hello!

Lala's and Caps wasn't there a David mentioned in the S/S riddles...something about the only one that made it out of the maze or something.... Anyways there was a mention of David Dicks on page 11 on the Natalee thread  reply# 208...just caught My eye when I saw it....just thought I would mention it.....  

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3149 on: March 06, 2008, 02:46:14 PM »

Lala's and Caps wasn't there a David mentioned in the S/S riddles...something about the only one that made it out of the maze or something.... Anyways there was a mention of David Dicks on page 11 on the Natalee thread  reply# 208...just caught My eye when I saw it....just thought I would mention it.....  

Thanks Hotping....my favorite... 'Only David left the den alive'

Must have missed it in my skimming to catch up this morning...I wonder will I have 3 Davids to keep my eye on now!!!
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #3150 on: March 06, 2008, 03:02:15 PM »

Hi Mum

Not meaning to confuse things further

DAVID DICK
DIRTY HAND

same number of letters
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #3151 on: March 06, 2008, 03:07:55 PM »

Thanks Hotping....my favorite... 'Only David left the den alive'

Must have missed it in my skimming to catch up this morning...I wonder will I have 3 Davids to keep my eye on now!!!
YW! There is also another mention of David Dick on pg 20 of the above thread...just letting You know...

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3152 on: March 06, 2008, 03:56:25 PM »

Klaas
Do you have the info about Steve Croes father?  Is he really this guy in the band that plays with Paulus? TIA

I have zero information on Steve Croes dad and I really doubt there is any relationship to the band that plays with Paulus.  Croes is just too common a name. 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #3153 on: March 06, 2008, 05:08:16 PM »

Hi Mum

DAVID DICK
DIRTY HAND

same number of letters

Shango says that Babalu told us who Dirty Hand was with the 12:30 posting.  Now, David left the den alive could be anyone...maybe not even a person named David at all..just a reference that could have been confused with Daniel leaving a lions den.  Now, how confused is everyone? LOL
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #3154 on: March 06, 2008, 06:45:08 PM »

Hi Mum

DAVID DICK
DIRTY HAND

same number of letters

Shango says that Babalu told us who Dirty Hand was with the 12:30 posting.  Now, David left the den alive could be anyone...maybe not even a person named David at all..just a reference that could have been confused with Daniel leaving a lions den.  Now, how confused is everyone? LOL

didn t babalu open a window looking into babylon? He never actualy said babalu is right and straten is dirty hand.
I m not trying to be a smart ass and certainly not pretending i m right. But it would be a possibility
One more to add to the confusion

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 4:37 pm
What is an Arawak.
To find answers, one must Google if smoke signals blowing in strong wind

just for the heck of it i did just that i googled: arawak smoke signals wind

second hit was: Smoke signal news letter from the Manataka American Indian Council

http://www.manataka.org/page794.html

it says:It is also important to note how the Carib or Caribe was thought to reside in the "Greater Antilles," where the "peaceful Arawak" were supposed to be. In fact, the Arawak did not penetrate the Antillean region (Lamourt-Valentin 2002; Rouse 1992)

read it if you have time. I just thought it was interesting

JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #3155 on: March 06, 2008, 08:08:56 PM »

anyone hear from caps lately

...  the robot in lost in space would say REGNAD

last post march3

me yrrow
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3156 on: March 06, 2008, 08:25:52 PM »

pg 4:   Both pimps and prostitutes generally referred to their activities as “the game.”
http://www.ca11.uscourts.gov/opinions/ops/200214306.pdf

Shango restates Babalu:

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 10:01 pm
Arawaks often go to play in small houses of Babylon with the offspring of the Elders

Elders of the game, not just of babylon (Arawak, too) walk in older circles

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 11:43 pm
Mary rolled into the maze
to play with lions
but it was not a game (why did the girl owe money?)
the lamb ran bleating

dirty hand:Babalú Says: June 27th, 2005 at 12:30 am
Concerned: No, I guess he is head of some local official corps. He is the guy that knows everything and that has been in the house of Babylonians NOT seeking pleasure for himself, so Shango says. So maybe he went to search for Natalee and he is the chief of Polis.

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 4:42 pm
Arawaks hold singing card from babylon
There is also a trio. One Babylonian. 2 Shivas.
Arawaks can’t let babylonian Card (DirtyHand) sing because hand holding it dirty too (dirty hand).

Shango Says: June 28th, 2005 at 12:23 am
Follow the notes
to the poison house
where the children of the babylonians
and the arawak nation
meet, under cover of delusion.
[restated: Arawaks often go to play in small houses of Babylon with the offspring of the ]
In the maze
the lions which play
shall be found.

DirtyHand is the link (between pimps & Arawaks)
He holds the real key (to the poison house)

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3157 on: March 06, 2008, 08:27:07 PM »

didn t babalu open a window looking into babylon? He never actualy said babalu is right and straten is dirty hand.
I m not trying to be a smart ass and certainly not pretending i m right. But it would be a possibility

Here;s why I believe Shango did answer the question of Dirty Hand.  I believe Dirty Hand to definitely be Van Der Straten based on these posts:

Babalú Says: June 27th, 2005 at 12:30 am
Concerned: No, I guess he is head of some local official corps. He is the guy that knows everything and that has been in the house of Babylonians NOT seeking pleasure for himself, so Shango says. So maybe he went to search for Natalee and he is the chief of Polis.

Shango on June 27th, 2005 12:28 pm
Babalu finally opened a window with a view into the house of Babylon with his
12:30 AM posting

Shango on June 27th, 2005 4:00 am
Babalu finally opened a window with a view into the house of Babylon with his 12:30 posting

Shango on June 27th, 2005 12:12 pm
If the cowboys do not find the loot today, it will not be found

Shango on June 27th, 2005 12:26 pm
Simian your Doppleganger is with us

Shango on June 27th, 2005 12:28 pm

Shango on June 27th, 2005 9:44 pm
Babalu opened a window looking into babylon on his 12:31 A.M. Post
DirtyHand is alive

Shango on June 27th, 2005 9:48 pm
Babalu knew who dirty hand was at half past 12

drax on June 27th, 2005 10:57 pm
DirtyHand has walked through the maze:…is DirtyHand Poppa VDS?

Shango on June 27th, 2005 11:01 pm
The Drax asks a question for which he already provided an answer.

Shango on June 27th, 2005 11:04 pm
Babalu opened a window looking onto Babylon with his 12:30 A.M. post

drax on June 27th, 2005 11:08 pm
Shango says: The Drax asks a question for which he already provided an answer.
I don’t understand, Shango.

Babalú on June 27th, 2005 11:10 pm
He’s talking about Dirty Hands identity, please refer to my post of yesterday 12:30 AM. He is JVDS, and not Joran.

Lucy on June 27th, 2005 10:56 pm
Someone said last night that Dirty Hand was somebody in the police.

Shango on June 27th, 2005 11:13 pm
Lucy spoke at 10:56

Shango on June 30th, 2005 2:31 am
Watcher opened a window looking onto babylon at 2:29.   He holds the key to the ONLY door which opens the door to the lions den

watcher on June 30th, 2005 2:29 am
I think Subdude is on the right track about the media putting pressure on WHY the polis chief is leaving

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3158 on: March 06, 2008, 08:42:14 PM »

arawaks hold the singing card from babylon

DirtyHand is not an arawak

DirtyHand knows who provided escort after the shivas left

......a window overlooking babylon (from above-ca$ino)

where's loesge?
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3159 on: March 06, 2008, 08:46:07 PM »

Babalú Says: June 27th, 2005 at 12:30 am

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 10:01 pm
Arawaks often go to play in small houses of Babylon with the offspring of the Elders 

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 9:58 pm
DirtyHand knows the Babylonians that provided escort after the 2 shivas left
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.