April 19, 2024, 04:56:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #1  (Read 1375629 times)
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #3260 on: March 09, 2008, 01:13:55 PM »

It is confusing since Steve Croes was the 4th person arrested according to U.S. media.  Right after his early morning arrest, there was someone else arrested.  Mum did extensive research on this and has it somewhere in this thread.  Let me see what I can find.

It might be a mix up of arrested and suspect

The way i see it

arrests in chronological order:
JVDS
Satish
Deepak
Croes
PVDS

Suspects in chronological order:
JVDS
Satish
Deepak
Pvds
Croes
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3261 on: March 09, 2008, 01:14:26 PM »

I did a lot of research on the questioning and arrests on June 16th and it was definetly LVR that was taken in that day and questioned. This video was just taken off the net but is interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0Jes7N13Kg

4th suspect arrested friend of JVDS..
In addition fox News has learned that police have questioned a 5th man..Not necesarily a suspect but a witness that they brought into the police station yesterday and questioned him for a while..
« Last Edit: March 09, 2008, 01:15:59 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #3262 on: March 09, 2008, 02:12:39 PM »

Somewhere between Steve Croes and Paulus van der Sloot is a mystery person that may no really be a mystery after all.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3263 on: March 09, 2008, 02:15:19 PM »

FREDDY – Is he the 5th. Suspect?

Revised as I think Tamikosmom has found the missing pieces of the puzzle.

I have inserted two entries which I believe show that Freddy was indeed a suspect some time between June 16th. And 28th. 2005 in the Natalee Holloway case.

Reply #29 on: Yesterday at 11:13:51 AM quote Tamiksmom»   

Logic implies that Freddy Arambatzis 6th and 7th declarations ... the declaration that affirms Joran van der Sloot's words in the Peter Devries' video recording ... are missing.

I hope John Q. Kelly is looking into this.

Janet

+++++++++++++

FREDDY ARAMBATZIS

Joran van der Sloot
De Zaak Natalee Holloway

Page 160/161

After Freddy's second statement on June 13th at 18:30, in which he keeps insisting that I told him the first story already on May 30th, the police confront us as best friends with each other.  Some further statements follow after that.  In the end Freddy states in his 6th and 7th statements that I have told him that Natalee went unconscious several times and did not regain consciousness at a certain moment, that I tried to wake her up by shaking her but that but this also did not work.

Unofficial Engish translation

+++++++++++

Phil McGraw Disclosure Log
Name: Freddy Alexander Arambatzis
Date: 12 June 2005 / 11:05
Pages: 5
Writer/Initiator: Dennis Jacobs & Juan Boezem
Description: witness statement of Joran van der Sloot's neighbor/friend

Name: loran van der Sloot & Freddy Arambatzis
Date; 13 June 2005118:30
Pages: 2
Writer/lnitiator: Dennis Jacobs I Juan Boezem
Description: transcript of a face to face meeting

Name: Freddy Alexander Arambaizis
Date: 13 June 2005 / 17:00
Writer/Initiator. Johny Erasmus
Description: witness statement

Name: Freddy Alexander Arambatzis
Date: 16 June 2005115:30
Pages: 8
Writer/Initiator: Dennis Jacobs & Marcelino Ras

Name: Freddy Zedan
Date:17 Juni 2005
Pages: 6
Writer/Initiator: Dennis Jacobs, Eric Soemers

Name: Karen Martina
Date: 23 June 2005113:55
Writer/Initiator: Dennis Jacobs / Juan Boezem
Description: witness statement by a friend of Van der Sloot and Arrambatzis

Name: Carmen Aurora Jacopucci
Date: 28 June 2005 / 15:55
Writer/Initiator: Dennis Jacobs /Marcelino Ras
Description: witness statement by a fried of Van der Sloot and Araambatzis

Name: Freddy Alexander Zedan Arambatzis
Date:28 June 2005 / 14:25
Pages: 11
Writer/Initiator: Shaniro Kelly & Haydee Nadal

Name: Freddy Zedan Arrambatzis
Date: 1 July 2005
Pages: 9
Writer/Initiator: Dennis Jacobs & Haydee Azucena

Name: Freddy Zedan Arrambatzis
Date:20 July 2005
Pages: 4
Writer/Initiator: Dennis Jacobs, Eric Soemers

Name: Freddy Alenxander Arambatzis
Date: 10 February 2006/17:15
Writer/Initiator: Dennis Jacobs /Eric Soemers
Description: interrogation of a suspect
Responsive to Request 41

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Joran refused to give a statement in the morning of 6/24 until his Dad is released.

Joran then comes back in the evening and the talk is all about Karen.(There are two statements at the link below)

http://www.hollowaycase.com/archive/police_documents/joran624.htm

Page 160 ..from Book

You are informing me that Freddy has stated that I told him the first
story on May 30th 2005 in the afternoon. In response to your question if that is true I answer you that this could be true. You are informing me that Freddy is stating that I told him Natalee went unconscious several times on the way to the beach of the Marriott Hotel. That she at a certain moment did not regain consciousness and that we have left her on the beach. I don't know what to answer to this, because according to me, I did not tell the story to Freddy this way.

That Freddy has stated that we did not know what to do when she did not recover and that we then left her on the beach and that I left my sport
shoes behind, that is not correct.
This did not happen this way. I have left my sport shoes at the Marriott beach. I think Freddy did not correctly understand what I told him.

Jossy and statement here:

http://blogsfornatalee.com/2005/08/26/freddie-locoman-pimp-questioned-before-sells-sex-video/

In this interview Jossy Mansur confirms Freddie Arambatzis-Zedan is now being held in prison. Mansur explains that he takes sexual pictures of “unsuspecting” girls and then sells it. The girls are apparently aware and okay with the picture taking, however not with the distribution of them. No offense but I think if you allow someone to take a picture of you, especially one that claims to be “Locoman Pimp”, you should be well aware of his intent. Mansur says this guy was held in the beginning of the investigation and obviously the media was not made aware of this. Jossy says he is probably being held because of a false alibi for Joran van der Sloot he initially gave police.

DOWNLOAD and view video here.

THE FIFTH SUSPECT

1…Joran

2….Deepak

3…Satish

4…Steve Croes….AM of 6/17/2005

5…Freddy….before 1.55 PM…6/23/2005…per Karen’s statement

6...Paulus van der Sloot…….6/23/2005…..in the nightly hours….

++++++++++

Merian Ernest Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:07 pm Post subject:

The mysterious hand...
See the hand. On the infamous picture in C&C. The boy in the middle and the Hindus on each
side.

Whose hand is on the shoulder of the Hindu on he left? Somebody is missing on this picture.
Maybe somebody was placed on this picture?

It seems more people are vanishing in this case.

Merian Ernest Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 5:49 pm Post subject:

Who framed who?
Take a close look at the famous picture.

Deepak, Joran and Satish at C&C. Whose hand is on Satish's shoulder? Take another look.
A really good look.

It can never be the hand of any of the three.

This is how I go to Freddy...
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #3264 on: March 09, 2008, 02:55:11 PM »

it depends on how we define the fifth suspect
are witnesses suspects, do you have to be arrested to be a suspect or is anybody that has relevance to the cas a suspect?
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3265 on: March 09, 2008, 04:52:30 PM »

are witnesses suspects, do you have to be arrested to be a suspect or is anybody that has relevance to the cas a suspect?

A witness is some one that has information - No Arrest
A  suspect is one that is part of the crime - Arrest
a winess/suspect is someone that has information but that information makes him a suspect - Arrest depend of others who snitch
a suspect/witness is that he is involved but snitched and now has preferential treatment.

JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #3266 on: March 09, 2008, 05:23:29 PM »

A witness is some one that has information - No Arrest
A  suspect is one that is part of the crime - Arrest
a winess/suspect is someone that has information but that information makes him a suspect - Arrest depend of others who snitch
a suspect/witness is that he is involved but snitched and now has preferential treatment.

would in that case PVDS be the 5th suspect?

One more thing, disregard if irrelevant of course
DINA: Departamento di Imigration y Naturalisacion Aruba
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #3267 on: March 09, 2008, 05:24:39 PM »

I wonder why they change location and go to a shallow water aea.

Shango (Mat) was pointing them all thaat time where to find a secret.

their is still change the secret is still there.? 2.5 years has been gone.

I'm 23 pages behind the rest of you...but I'm gonna stick my stupid neck out...when was the concrete patio work started at the Sloot's...I *still* think the house of rave is Lorenzo's house...and yes Natalee could have been on the scummy pond with the dead dogs for a short time...aaaaaccckkkkkkk!!!!!   Running like hell from all you true Shango Tangoers...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
ocgirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3268 on: March 09, 2008, 06:20:01 PM »

(snip)

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 8:11 pm
One straight path
to the house of Rave,
while of gold bricks
the road is not paved,
answers mysterious lie within
magical letters which spell sin
XTC DNA
(snip)

\

Just reading thru....was struck by this combination of "letters"....

FWIW....I was surprised to see these abbreviations for "ecstacy" and "dna" together.....because MY PERSONAL OPINION....is that these are the two "tells" that forced the disappearance of Natalee when medical attention became necessary for her.....the presence of drugs and someone's DNA!

I return you now to your regularly scheduled decoding.....(smiling, waving, and moving on in the cage).

ocgirl

Life is not about waiting out the storm....it's about learning how to dance in the rain!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #3269 on: March 09, 2008, 06:24:05 PM »

Hi OC! Welcome to the Shango thread.  We always welcome new ideas and thoughts. In fact just about all of us new ideas in here and they are nothing alike. LOL 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #3270 on: March 09, 2008, 06:30:58 PM »

I'm 23 pages behind the rest of you...but I'm gonna stick my stupid neck out...when was the concrete patio work started at the Sloot's...I *still* think the house of rave is Lorenzo's house...and yes Natalee could have been on the scummy pond with the dead dogs for a short time...aaaaaccckkkkkkk!!!!!   Running like hell from all you true Shango Tangoers...

Not only does the cryptic messenger speak of Bifrons or body movers...so did Dompig...I think...well, someone else said they moved her body more than once.  I guess if we take the landfill witness seriously then maybe they were afraid she'd be found in that landfill or as some have said...maybe there are other things there besides a body.  Putting a body in the landfill and hoping it won't be found was a bit more risky at that time...now it would be gone, of course, but at the time it could have made some nervous.  It is hard to figure out all the different locations for the body.  In the ocean, in the landfill, in the incinerator, in the pond, under the pool..etc.  She can't be in all those places...I hope not anyway...that would take me to places my mind just can't go at this time
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3271 on: March 09, 2008, 06:36:29 PM »

(snip)

One straight path
to the house of Rave,
while of gold bricks
the road is not paved,
XTC DNA
(snip)

\

FWIW....I was surprised to see these abbreviations for "ecstacy" and "dna" together.....because MY PERSONAL OPINION....is that these are the two "tells" that forced the disappearance of Natalee when medical attention became necessary for her.....the presence of drugs and someone's DNA!

I return you now to your regularly scheduled decoding.....(smiling, waving, and moving on in the cage).

ocgirl

Hi OC for the record (like I haven't stated this before) I agree with your thoughts about the XTC DNA....just what they say.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #3272 on: March 09, 2008, 07:12:10 PM »

Fingirl, Lala's

Thx for the links and posts that show some of the other posters comments at the time

Read through it quickly, will go back. The possibility of the house in the country where the rave parties are and the lion that does not leave his den stand out

Only those who cRave music go into the Maze

From c&c right into the basement?
Finbar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3273 on: March 09, 2008, 07:36:55 PM »

How does ag have the "power of the ping"?

Only Mods and Admin can see other posters IP address.  I don't think I ever saw my own IP on the FP. 

Yes, mistake on me part. Riddle was only posted on the FP.

Me thinks Mom answered Fin's rhetorical question.

Fin

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #3274 on: March 09, 2008, 08:16:02 PM »

Not only does the cryptic messenger speak of Bifrons or body movers...so did Dompig...I think...well, someone else said they moved her body more than once.  I guess if we take the landfill witness seriously then maybe they were afraid she'd be found in that landfill or as some have said...maybe there are other things there besides a body.  Putting a body in the landfill and hoping it won't be found was a bit more risky at that time...now it would be gone, of course, but at the time it could have made some nervous.  It is hard to figure out all the different locations for the body.  In the ocean, in the landfill, in the incinerator, in the pond, under the pool..etc.  She can't be in all those places...I hope not anyway...that would take me to places my mind just can't go at this time

Lala's...I'll go to those *places* for you...already have...that's why I posted in the main thread last night...that I think *part* of Natalee is on land...I do think her head is no longer with her body...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Finbar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3275 on: March 09, 2008, 08:27:29 PM »

http://www.caribbean360.com/News/Caribbean/Stories/2008/03/03/NEWS0000005537.html

Caribbean

Report shows Caribbean still eyed for money laundering

The United States State Department has released a report indicating that it's keeping a close eye on a number of Caribbean states where large amounts of money are being laundered.   
BRIDGETOWN, Barbados, March 03, 2008 - The United States State Department has released a report indicating that it's keeping a close eye on a number of Caribbean states where large amounts of money are being laundered.

The 2008 International Narcotics Control Strategy Report just released by the Department pointed to a number of countries that are 'jurisdictions of primary concern' -that is, those that are major money laundering counties.

The report identified Antigua and Barbuda, the Bahamas, Belize, Haiti and Venezuela as among those jurisdictions of primary concern, but made it clear that this classification did not speak to how these countries have been trying to stamp out the crime.

"The focus of analysis...is on the significance of the amount of proceeds laundered, not of the anti-money laundering measures taken," the report explained.

"It is not based on an assessment of the country or jurisdiction's legal framework to combat money laundering; its role in the terrorist financing problem; or the degree of its cooperation in the international fight against money laundering, including terrorist financing."

In the case of Antigua, the document noted that although it has comprehensive legislation in place to regulate its financial sector, it remains susceptible to money laundering because of its offshore financial sectors and Internet gaming industry.

"As with other countries in the region, illicit proceeds from the transshipment of narcotics are laundered in Antigua and Barbuda. Its offshore financial sector exacerbates Antigua and Barbuda's vulnerability to money laundering," the report indicated.

"Despite the comprehensive nature of the law, Antigua and Barbuda has yet to prosecute a money laundering case and there are few arrests or prosecutions."

The twin-island state's government has been urged to conduct more thorough investigations that could lead to higher numbers of arrests, prosecutions, and convictions; and train law enforcement and customs authorities to recognise money laundering typologies that fall outside the formal financial sector.

In the Bahamas, which is a regional and offshore financial centre, money laundering was said to be primarily related to financial fraud and the proceeds of drug trafficking, while Belize which does not have the same prominence in the industry, has seen the criminal activity occurring within its offshore financial sector.

According to the report, while Haiti's dire economic condition and unstable political situation inhibit it from advancing its formal financial sector, it is a major drug-transit country with money laundering activity linked to the drug trade.

"Money laundering and other financial crimes are facilitated through the banks and casinos, and through foreign currency transactions and real estate transactions," it was noted.

Venezuela was however identified as a major concern since according to the U.S report, it's "proximity to drug producing countries, weaknesses in its anti-money laundering regime, refusal to cooperate with the United States on counternarcotics activities, and rampant corruption throughout the law enforcement, judicial, banking, and banking regulatory sectors continue to make Venezuela vulnerable to money laundering."

In the other category of 'jurisdictions of concern', the Caribbean territories of Aruba, Barbados, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent, Suriname are among those listed. The classification for St. Kitts represents an improved view of the country since it was previously seen as a country that presented primary concern.

The report suggested that while the actual money laundering problem in these jurisdictions is not as acute, "they too must undertake efforts to develop or enhance their anti-money laundering regimes".

finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3276 on: March 10, 2008, 12:56:07 AM »

(snip)

One straight path
to the house of Rave,
while of gold bricks
the road is not paved,
XTC DNA
(snip)

ocgirl

Hi OC for the record (like I haven't stated this before) I agree with your thoughts about the XTC DNA....just what they say.

ditto that, since the first time I read it

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 5:48 pm
The simplicity of Occams Razor is often outweighed
by the complexity of maintaining factors in an elemental state

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
Finbar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3277 on: March 10, 2008, 05:30:33 AM »

(snip)

One straight path
to the house of Rave,
while of gold bricks
the road is not paved,
XTC DNA
(snip)

ocgirl

ditto that, since the first time I read it

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 5:48 pm
The simplicity of Occams Razor is often outweighed
by the complexity of maintaining factors in an elemental state

Ergo,

XTC's DNA.

Fin

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3278 on: March 10, 2008, 09:52:11 AM »

Lucy on June 27th, 2005 10:56 pm
Someone said last night that Dirty Hand was somebody in the police.

Shango on June 27th, 2005 11:13 pm
Lucy spoke at 10:56

watcher on June 30th, 2005 2:29 am
I think Subdude is on the right track about the media putting pressure on WHY the polis chief is leaving.

Shango on June 30th, 2005 2:31 am
Watcher opened a window looking onto babylon at 2:29.   He holds the key to the ONLY door which opens the door to the lions den.

Shango on June 30th, 2005 2:04 am
Observe all communications from Shango and judge from their worth….DirtyHand is the the Keystone!The lamb is in ther fold, and the shivas.  Threadsurfers, if they cannot out a lamb to manger, how will they deal with lions?DirtyHand is the key and may leave soon to avoid   attention from the cowboys and the fort

Questions for the S/S fans:

Who was the first person to say publically that Natalee was no longer alive?

Who retired...leaving Aruba?

Who was in charge of the investigation at the beginning?

My answer:
Jan Van Der Straten

According to what I originally read Babilu opened the window to Babylon and left his post at 12:01 or around that time.  Babilu means a a master of ceremonies of musician type.
Where did this word "watcher" come from?  To leave a post usually means some kind of duty or post exists to leave.  A duty on a ship or LE?  jack b
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3279 on: March 10, 2008, 10:04:20 AM »

Freddy was used as a patsy: a person who is easily manipulated aka as a Sucker.

The cover-up started at the beginning, lie to Freddy and have Freddy tell what he believes to be the truth. 

Maybe....but nobody heard of Freddy until August.

I think Freddy may just be the real key...

Now all we have to do is find the real 'Freddy'...

I am still wondered why they slipped him out the back door when he was released.

I bet I know who the F.A. held for 6 hours was when GVC was arrested was!!!

Oh my...what a tangled web...

Freddy Zedan Arambatzis Arends

Frederick Arends

Max Arends/Arendz

Guido/David/Lorenzo Wever

Will the real Pimps....Please stand up!

Will have to read Mirian in the morning....

We know the hand is Freddy's, but is it he real 'Freddy'?

Or is it a fake?

GVC is the fifth suspect to be looked at as a suspect in this murder case.  Guido is also looked at as a suspect with complicity to murder, battery, etc.  The other (david who is Guido's brother) you have mentioned here were questioned as witnesses or detained to see if they had knowledge of the case.  Freddy was picked up and questioned because of another case he had on him at the time (supposedly.)  In reality he probably had pictures of the assault in his camera which Joran said he returned a camera he borrowed from Freddy.  Jack B
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.