April 26, 2024, 02:38:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #1  (Read 1376650 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3300 on: March 10, 2008, 09:43:44 PM »

Is Checkme and Simian one in the same? Why do they both say the 5th suspect is the key? Klaas says Checkme was also posting from Aruba.
-----------------------------
Lucy,
I read snips of that. Found it a bit silly. Information was provided many days ago. Except that "DH" part. The house is in Savaneta. Definitely connected to "Arawaks". But for this they would need solid proof and they would wreak havoc on the Arawak establishment... that's the fear that keeps everybody busy will other things.

Posted by: Checkme | Monday, June 27, 2005 at 06:36 PM
-------------------

Checkme

Why has it been so hard to pin down #5?

Posted by: Lucy | Monday, June 27, 2005 at 06:06 PM
---------------

Focus left him because the incarcelation of the boyz. But he still is key to this case. They may now go and take him in now the vdS is a dead end.

Posted by: Checkme | Monday, June 27, 2005 at 06:09 PM
« Last Edit: March 10, 2008, 09:47:37 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3301 on: March 10, 2008, 09:55:15 PM »

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 9:43 pm
Did the babylonians like to make movies?
From the tears, a new river will spring forth….

Security videos??  From the Wyndham...owned by Riverol?  just thinking....

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3302 on: March 10, 2008, 10:03:15 PM »

Shango on June 27th, 2005 10:37 pm
The DiceMen must be questioned.
They to go to the Music and enter the same Maze
Mary who was not a virgin entered
The DiceMen ROLLED
Mary ROLLED

Shango on June 27th, 2005 10:41 pm
Mary ROLLED through the Maze
There is more than one house of music
the Lamb is a Scapegoat

Shango on June 27th, 2005 10:42 pm
The Lamb returned to the fold
Mary Rolled
And the lions played

From an urban dictionary:

Rolled:
V.
1. Used in the past tense has having been beaten badly.
a. Used a lot in the online gaming community similarly to pwned or owned
b. Also in reference to a competition.

(pwned: It basically means "to own" or to be dominated by an opponent or situation, especially by some god-like or computer-like force.)

getting your ass kicked while gaming online

The past tense of 'roll'. Roll means an ecstacy pill, to take the pill, or to be f***ed up from the pill.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3303 on: March 10, 2008, 10:20:21 PM »

could be high-rolled when capitalized

Shango: "Why did the girl owe money?"

Dicemen.net   (???)    the gamblers & other (rock 'n') rollers talk

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #3304 on: March 10, 2008, 11:26:00 PM »

Checkme is not the same person as Simian...but Simian and Merian Ernst could be the same. 
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3305 on: March 11, 2008, 12:20:27 AM »

don't have the link anymore but saved the text:

From the Scarborough Country transcript, of June 9, 2005
MSNBC - Joe Scarborough

SCARBOROUGH: With the arrest of three more suspects and also the search for Natalee Holloway entering the 11th day and counting, the question remains, what could have happened to this beautiful, intelligent, attractive young girl from Mountain Brook, Alabama?

With me now to talk about it is Marjanne Havelaar. She is the editor of “The Amigoe,” which is, from what I understand, Marjanne, the largest Dutch-language newspaper on the island.

Thank you for being with us tonight.

Your island is such a safe island. I know this has to be a shock to everybody down there. How often do you have tourists from America or any other country end up missing like this?

MARJANNE HAVELAAR, EDITOR, “THE AMIGOE”: As far as I can remember, it never happens. I work as an editor for five years now on this island. I live here for 15 years. And something like this, it‘s really the first time.

SCARBOROUGH: It just doesn‘t happen. Now, let me ask you something. You know the family of the Dutch teen. Obviously, they‘re a very well respected family there. What can you tell us about them tonight?

HAVELAAR: Yes. You‘re right. It‘s a very respected family. As we know, the father is a local judge. The mother is a teacher. I mean, they have three kids. They‘ve never been in trouble. It‘s a normal, decent family, nothing extraordinary about them. So, this came really as a shock that their son was named as one of the suspects.

SCARBOROUGH: Yes. I‘m sure a lot of people are shocked by that.

Let me ask you something. Last night, we had an FBI profiler come on this show. And they said, you know, one of the things that happens, not only in Aruba, but happens—I mean, it happens in Miami. It happens all across America, all across the world, is, sometimes, you have date rape drugs that are slipped into drinks. It happens on college campuses. A lot of speculation that that may have happened in this case.

Has that ever happened in Aruba before? Have police or newspapers ever felt the need to issue warnings to tourists because this happens?

HAVELAAR: Yes. It‘s something that happens on Aruba. It happened a few times last—over the last few years.

And, sometimes, in our paper, we issue a warning, not only for the tourists, but also for the local teens. Once in a while, we hear information about this kind of thing.

did she almost say "it happened a few times last year/last summer " ... ?

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3306 on: March 11, 2008, 01:47:03 AM »

O/T but ... hadn't seen this one before ... very nice photo

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3307 on: March 11, 2008, 10:24:55 AM »

it depends on how we define the fifth suspect
are witnesses suspects, do you have to be arrested to be a suspect or is anybody that has relevance to the cas a suspect?

A witness is some one that has information - No Arrest
A  suspect is one that is part of the crime - Arrest
a winess/suspect is someone that has information but that information makes him a suspect - Arrest depend of others who snitch
a suspect/witness is that he is involved but snitched and now has preferential treatment.

Thanks Caps...I wonder which ones GVC, Lorenzo, Guido, Freddy and even Steve fit under?

Lala's.....did you find that link to Jossy about Freddy. It is in that long post, I think on the last page.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #3308 on: March 11, 2008, 12:11:02 PM »

This is the order as per Dr Phil documents and ALE officially, I presume….Where is that bag of salt?

Notice Joran’s does NOT say ‘first statement’ and there is that 'response to request' again!

Name: Joran van der Sloot
Date: 9 June 2005 / 12:00
Pages. 15
Writer/Initiator: Dennis Jacobs & Luigi Croes
Description: transcript of interrogation as a suspect
Responsive to Request 41

Name: Deepak Kalpoe
Date: 9 June 2005 / 15:30
Pages: 10
Writer/Initiator: Johny Erasmus & Clyde Burke
Description: first statement of D.S. Kalpoe as a suspect
Responsive to Request 25

Responsive to Request 25

Name: Steve Croes
Date: 17 June 2005 / 07:40
Pages: 4
Writer/Initiator. Dennis Jacobs/Luigi Croes
Description: suspect interrogation
Responsive to Request 41

Name: Paulus van der Sloot
Date: 23 June 2005 / 14:30
Pages: 13
Writer/Initiator: Roland Tromp
Description: transcript of interrogation
Responsive to Request 41

++++++++++++++++

Simian June 22nd, 2005 at 5:38 pm

Checkme…check this…and please recheck:
Girl comes to Aruba. Meets cool and crazy guy in C@$ino. Goes out with him. He declares that to be the case. Can’t deny it. It’s on tape. Everybody in the C@$ino knows the group of teens, they have been drinking in there for free the whole week.
After a couple of days girl meets another boy in the same C@$ino. Goes out with him. This makes first guy really mad. So mad he confronts second boy.
First guy never denies the affair. He knows they know he was with her. However, he has an airtight alibi. Some friends say they were at home with him. Until the morning.
How can this ever be solved?

Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
He has an alibi. So tight. So tight.
Posted Jun 22, 5:55 PM

The first guy she met has all the motive. The second guy is scared shitless in a cell.
I have heard from Americans living in Aruba and and they think something completely different.
Posted Jun 22, 6:01 PM

Lucy you are wrong. It was just a simple party at his house. He was “the whole time”.
Posted Jun 22, 6:04 PM

JMO…This is not Paulus van der Sloot

Four choices, IMO…
Guido
Freddy
Lorenzo
GVC

Mum...I go with Lorenzo...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #3309 on: March 11, 2008, 12:30:53 PM »

This is the order as per Dr Phil documents and ALE officially, I presume….Where is that bag of salt?

Notice Joran’s does NOT say ‘first statement’ and there is that 'response to request' again!

Name: Joran van der Sloot
Date: 9 June 2005 / 12:00
Pages. 15
Writer/Initiator: Dennis Jacobs & Luigi Croes
Description: transcript of interrogation as a suspect
Responsive to Request 41

Responsive to Request 25

Responsive to Request 25

Name: Steve Croes
Date: 17 June 2005 / 07:40
Pages: 4
Writer/Initiator. Dennis Jacobs/Luigi Croes
Description: suspect interrogation
Responsive to Request 41

Name: Paulus van der Sloot
Date: 23 June 2005 / 14:30
Pages: 13
Writer/Initiator: Roland Tromp
Description: transcript of interrogation
Responsive to Request 41

++++++++++++++++

Simian June 22nd, 2005 at 5:38 pm

Checkme…check this…and please recheck:
Girl comes to Aruba. Meets cool and crazy guy in C@$ino. Goes out with him. He declares that to be the case. Can’t deny it. It’s on tape. Everybody in the C@$ino knows the group of teens, they have been drinking in there for free the whole week.
After a couple of days girl meets another boy in the same C@$ino. Goes out with him. This makes first guy really mad. So mad he confronts second boy.
First guy never denies the affair. He knows they know he was with her. However, he has an airtight alibi. Some friends say they were at home with him. Until the morning.
How can this ever be solved?

He has an alibi. So tight. So tight.
Posted Jun 22, 5:55 PM

The first guy she met has all the motive. The second guy is scared shitless in a cell.
I have heard from Americans living in Aruba and and they think something completely different.
Posted Jun 22, 6:01 PM

Lucy you are wrong. It was just a simple party at his house. He was “the whole time”.
Posted Jun 22, 6:04 PM

JMO…This is not Paulus van der Sloot

Four choices, IMO…
Guido
Freddy
Lorenzo
GVC

Mum...I go with Lorenzo...

Simian s posts are from the 22nd of june the only ones one Mum's list brought in for questioning before that date
were Freddy and Guido (according to McGraw timeline and assuming this is accurate)
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #3310 on: March 11, 2008, 12:34:54 PM »

But then again.....

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/06/21/lorenzo-van-rijn-arrested-on-drug-charges-in-aruba-hmm-ya-dont-say/

147 Responses to “Lorenzo van Rijn Arrested on Drug Charges in Aruba … Hmm … Ya Don’t Say”

1. 10061906 on June 22nd, 2007 12:21 am

Remember technically Lorenzo was the fifth suspect arrested and then immediately released. Also in Dave’s book…..when he was in the police station with Dompig there was a chart on the wall with a picture of all the suspects. Curiously Lorenzo’s picture was missing. When asked Dompig said there was no reason for Lorenzo to be on the chart and blew off Dave and I believe Art Wood.
      Yeh riggghhhtt. Mr XTACY himself.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #3311 on: March 11, 2008, 12:35:07 PM »

I should explain more why I go with Lorenzo...

It is *known* that the PIMPS did take vids of druged young girls to sell...am convinced that the camera that had to be returned to Freddy, was used with Natalee...I think there is a vid of Natalee in someones' posession...IMOO..just who that person would be, don't know...but evidence/blackmail fodder of that nature just doesn't get destroyed...it's saved for possible future use/gain...

Am also convinced that Lorenzo's Rave party basement...(was said to be a complete underground niteclub and vid room) was in use when Natalee went missing. Even though it was a school nite...that doesn't seem to matter on Aruba.

Also...this is the reason that Urine was picked up by the bus near Lorenzo's party house on the way to school...I don't think that Perv DaddySloot dropped him off there to be picked up by the bus.

Also am of the thought that Lorenzo met Natalee earlier in the week, before Urine ever met her....Natalee was, for whatever reason...nothing good we know for sure...*chosen* out of a group of students for a specific purpose.  It's something that has been going on in Aruba for a long long time.

Aruba has many *dirty* secrets....with many people's hand involved....yep, know I'm being cryptic...sorry...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3312 on: March 11, 2008, 12:55:00 PM »

it depends on how we define the fifth suspect
are witnesses suspects, do you have to be arrested to be a suspect or is anybody that has relevance to the cas a suspect?

A witness is some one that has information - No Arrest
A  suspect is one that is part of the crime - Arrest
a winess/suspect is someone that has information but that information makes him a suspect - Arrest depend of others who snitch
a suspect/witness is that he is involved but snitched and now has preferential treatment.

Thanks Caps...I wonder which ones GVC, Lorenzo, Guido, Freddy and even Steve fit under?

Lala's.....did you find that link to Jossy about Freddy. It is in that long post, I think on the last page.

GCV is the fifth in that case.  GVC, after guido beat and battered as so the others, did the final GSW, I have reason to believe.  I believe everyone there had a part and had to get rid of the evidence.
GCV had acces to guns, boats, changing of videos, keys to hotel rooms,  Beach Patrol would find it difficult to really fire the boss' son and not let him have anything he needed. Joran and Depak initiated the kidnapping and rape and it was ended with many kids of that community who are being protected at all costs.  They all had a hand in this and are just as guilty and should all receive severe consequences, however the adults have bound together to protect their kids and each other as that is the only way they will maintain ,their staying out of jail.  jack b, 
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3313 on: March 11, 2008, 01:02:24 PM »

5th Suspect and Dirty Hand....LOL

I have seen more than my share of theories, but let's look at them...

Dirty Hand possibilities:
Jan van der Straten
Rudy Croes
Ben Vocking
Paulus van der Sloot
Ronny Bernadina
Karen Jansen
I have even seen the SG mentioned as DH and also Nelson Oduber. 

5th Suspect possibilities:
Freddy Abrambatizs
Steve Croes
Lorenzo van Rijn or Gijn
Koen or Sander Gottenbos
Paulus van der Sloot
Geoffrey van Cromvoit
I have even seen Joran, Jaime and Val mentioned.

So there you have it...just a few of the usual suspects.  So which ones fit???  I wish Caps would weigh in with his thoughts too.

Based on times suspects (not witnesses) were arrested, not counting the two black security guards it would have to be GVC, otherwise it would the three original perps, Joran would fall fifth.  There are two fifth suspects, actually and both seem to fill the bill.  Maybe there are supposed to be two fifth suspects.    Jack b
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #3314 on: March 11, 2008, 01:50:36 PM »

It is *known* that the PIMPS did take vids of druged young girls to sell...am convinced that the camera that had to be returned to Freddy, was used with Natalee...I think there is a vid of Natalee in someones' posession...IMOO..just who that person would be, don't know...but evidence/blackmail fodder of that nature just doesn't get destroyed...it's saved for possible future use/gain...

Am also convinced that Lorenzo's Rave party basement...(was said to be a complete underground niteclub and vid room) was in use when Natalee went missing. Even though it was a school nite...that doesn't seem to matter on Aruba.

Also...this is the reason that Urine was picked up by the bus near Lorenzo's party house on the way to school...I don't think that Perv DaddySloot dropped him off there to be picked up by the bus.

Also am of the thought that Lorenzo met Natalee earlier in the week, before Urine ever met her....Natalee was, for whatever reason...nothing good we know for sure...*chosen* out of a group of students for a specific purpose.  It's something that has been going on in Aruba for a long long time.

Aruba has many *dirty* secrets....with many people's hand involved....yep, know I'm being cryptic...sorry...

Ok good arguments but if Lorenzo was the jealous boyfriend from earlier in the week. Then i doubt Joran would be a welcome guest at his house party
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #3315 on: March 11, 2008, 01:59:41 PM »

Ok good arguments but if Lorenzo was the jealous boyfriend from earlier in the week. Then i doubt Joran would be a welcome guest at his house party
JE...Here's My theory on that...maybe Lorenzo just saw Natalee somewhere before that night and liked her...it doesn't mean that Natalee or Joraan were aware of His feelings...Make sense??? 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3316 on: March 11, 2008, 02:03:22 PM »

154.   Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
Who said the alibi played for the Van Der Sloot’s? The 5th suspect is waltzing away.

Great couple of lines.......Simian knew. I almost exclusively read Shango , so a few of Simians thoughts are new to me.

I am curious about the word WALTZING away since some of this says "follow the music."
Were any of them into some type Dance?  j/b

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #3317 on: March 11, 2008, 02:26:39 PM »

5th Suspect and Dirty Hand....LOL

I have seen more than my share of theories, but let's look at them...

Dirty Hand possibilities:
Jan van der Straten
Rudy Croes
Ben Vocking
Paulus van der Sloot
Ronny Bernadina
Karen Jansen
I have even seen the SG mentioned as DH and also Nelson Oduber. 

5th Suspect possibilities:
Freddy Abrambatizs
Steve Croes
Lorenzo van Rijn or Gijn
Koen or Sander Gottenbos
Paulus van der Sloot
Geoffrey van Cromvoit
I have even seen Joran, Jaime and Val mentioned.

So there you have it...just a few of the usual suspects.  So which ones fit???  I wish Caps would weigh in with his thoughts too.

Based on times suspects (not witnesses) were arrested, not counting the two black security guards it would have to be GVC, otherwise it would the three original perps, Joran would fall fifth.  There are two fifth suspects, actually and both seem to fill the bill.  Maybe there are supposed to be two fifth suspects.    Jack b

When was GVC arrested? 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #3318 on: March 11, 2008, 02:34:20 PM »

JE...Here's My theory on that...maybe Lorenzo just saw Natalee somewhere before that night and liked her...it doesn't mean that Natalee or Joraan were aware of His feelings...Make sense??? 

Simian indicates this "boyfriend" was jealous. I would think Joran was aware of that at some point...since Simian wants us to realize that Joran isn't the only suspect in this.  Also, Simian says that Natalee met him at the casino...which had to be some time after the Thursday they arrived there.  That does not leave too much time..does it.  Keep in mind that both Simian and Shango attempt to distance Joran from the actual crime. 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #3319 on: March 11, 2008, 03:31:59 PM »

Remember that when counting suspects the security guards had already been released before Simian made his pronouncement on June 22nd. Therefore you would not count them in the mix. That leaves:

Deepak
Satish
Joran
Steve
And whoever that person was that was arrested right after Steve Croes.

There is a person, we just do not know who it was.  Mum thinks it was Freddy, I think it was Lorenzo.  Why? Because we find evidence that these two were questioned somewhere along this time line and before Paulus was arrested on the 22 or 23rd.  Some have said Lorenzo was questioned on the 16th...that is after the guards were released and before Paulus was arrested and if true...right before Simian began posting...Freddy also fits in this same scenario too...much more  indication that he was questioned as a possible suspect before Lorenzo.  The rumor on the blogs and on Aruba, as relayed by various posters there, was it was Lorenzo....but I have nothing to prove that as of yet.  I welcome evidence to the contrary....I would like to eliminate one or both of these two if I could.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.