April 19, 2024, 12:30:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #1  (Read 1375581 times)
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3560 on: March 17, 2008, 04:20:25 PM »

quoting Mum:

"So we do agree that paulus was a judge in training until around 6/17/2005, right?"

Simian Says: June 24th, 2005 at 2:50 pm
This is bad. Really bad…He has a history of making himself be something he is not.
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3561 on: March 17, 2008, 04:21:19 PM »

Even if you "play cards"in the house of babyon as an arawak, you stil have DirtyHand.
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3562 on: March 17, 2008, 04:21:47 PM »

DirtyHand knows
So does the elder
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3563 on: March 17, 2008, 04:49:53 PM »

consecutive posts:

Simian Says: June 22nd, 2005 at 5:09 pm
A scorned lover (5th suspect) needs a motive? Drives some people to some crazy deeds.

Simian Says: June 22nd, 2005 at 5:13 pm
A jealous boyfriend was at home with some friends. He couldn’t have done it. Sometimes friends will cover for each other.

Simian Says: June 22nd, 2005 at 5:16 pm
He had to be let go
Paulus' duties were suspended on or about 6/17/05. (first use of name)
He had been brought in for questioning that day

So we do agree that paulus was a judge in training until around 6/17/2005, right?

And if Paulus is the 5th. suspect I don't believe he was scorned by Natalee, so who scorned him.

And who were the friends that he was home with?

More questions...LOL...TIA

PVDS was not scorned......remember the Simian's business interest......the chief concern of wampum

with respect to the party, that is the alibi story-some times friends cover for each other.....only DH was w/ PVDS when "the tree fell"

COLUMBO...I do believe you are telling me that I have been been barking up the wrong tree, chasing all over the internet in search of Freddy, Lorenzo, Guido, GVC. Steve Croes, the Gottenbos boys, David and of course the other David. Probably a couple more that I can't quite recall right now....LOL

just don't stand too close to it.....in case it falls

Lol…Maybe that tree got Freddy, Ernesto and the Mom!

JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #3564 on: March 17, 2008, 07:56:00 PM »

Any idea why Simian felt he had to make 5 almost identical posts in succession about the Night of Saint John and the fires?

Shango made many references to fire on june 26th

Simian on June 24th, 2005 5:46 pm

I will drive past the water reservoirs in Noord. The think is that tonight is a night when people in Aruba light fires. A lot of smoke. Religious/Pagan ritual. There will be a lot of Police on teh streets.

Simian on June 24th, 2005 5:47 pm

will drive past the water reservoirs in Noord. The thing is that tonight is a night when people in Aruba light fires. A lot of smoke. Religious/Pagan ritual. There will be a lot of Police on the streets.

I will drive past the water reservoirs in Noord. The thing is that tonight is a night when people in Aruba light fires. A lot of smoke. Religious/Pagan ritual. There will be a lot of Police on the streets.

#  Simian on June 24th, 2005 5:48 pm

I will drive past the water reservoirs in Noord. The thing is that tonight is a night when people in Aruba light fires. A lot of smoke. Religious/Pagan ritual. There will be a lot of Police on the streets.

Simian on June 24th, 2005 5:57 pm

The waters are low. The street are full. The night of Saint John. The fires will burn all around on the island. The smoke will clear tomorrow morning.

I’m leaving…[/i]
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #3565 on: March 17, 2008, 08:04:27 PM »

Simian on June 24th, 2005 6:12 pm

A whiskered rat will pause in repose, and then drink a cup of gravy.

This is a strange comment because it is not related at aal to any of the other posters remarks.
The only whiskered rat i can think of is this one from cinderella

" I am your fairy godmother and you shall go to the ball. But first you must go into the garden and pick a golden pumpkin, then bring me six mice from the mousetraps, a whiskered rat from the rat trap, and six lizards. You'll find the lizards behind the watering can. So Cinderella fetched a golden pumpkin, six grey mice, a whiskered rat, six lizards. The fairy godmother touched them with her wand and the pumpkin became a golden coach, the mice became six grey horses, the rat became a coachman with the most enormous moustache, and the lizards became six footmen dressed in green and yellow

just a thought
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3566 on: March 17, 2008, 08:12:32 PM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0506/29/lkl.01.html

Nancy Grace….6/29/2005

GRACE: Yes, ma'am. Beth, what did you do today? I know you are working every single day to bring Natalee home. You have vowed not to leave the island without your girl. How are you spending your days?

B. TWITTY: Well, that's a good question. Today we really kind of looked at it as just regrouping and coming up with a different direction tomorrow. And we -- you know, I love children and we want to be involved in the community. So tomorrow we're headed to a school here in Aruba and we will begin making the hope bracelet for Natalee with a group of school age children.

And tomorrow we're also forming a -- we're doing a human chain from the Holiday Inn to the Windham Hotel, and just a prayer vigil for Natalee. So just, you know, every day right now is a little different. We're taking a few just different directions.

GRACE: What time is that prayer vigil tomorrow?

B. TWITTY: Tomorrow it's from 2:45 and will end at 3:00 at the Holiday Inn with a prayer for Natalee.

Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
The Simian has an IQ of 149 as measured by Gringos.
All of the words of the cohorts of the boy and the Hindus have been hi-jacked. For weeks already. The confrontation of yesterday was brutal. More lies woven. The boy has to fall apart. The Babylonians have their swords ready…
North American special interests have organized a “human chain of prayers” in Aruba. From the Wyndham to the Holiday Inn. Are afraid for their multi-million dollar investments? The Simian heard from the Gringos say they are doing OK. The bread won’t be taken from them. They will just sit this one out.
Posted Jun 30, 2:42 PM

All of the words of the cohorts of the boy and the Hindus have been hi-jacked. For weeks already. The confrontation of yesterday was brutal. More lies woven. The boy has to fall apart. The Babylonians have their swords ready…
North American special interests have organized a “human chain of prayers” in Aruba. From the Wyndham to the Holiday Inn. Are afraid for their multi-million dollar investments? The Simian heard from the Gringos say they are doing OK. The bread won’t be taken from them. They will just sit this one out.
Posted Jun 30, 2:03 PM

A day late this time...not reported beforehand.
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3567 on: March 17, 2008, 08:36:36 PM »

Any idea why Simian felt he had to make 5 almost identical posts in succession about the Night of Saint John and the fires?

I will drive past the water reservoirs in Noord. The think is that tonight is a night when people in Aruba light fires. A lot of smoke. Religious/Pagan ritual. There will be a lot of Police on teh streets.

will drive past the water reservoirs in Noord. The thing is that tonight is a night when people in Aruba light fires. A lot of smoke. Religious/Pagan ritual. There will be a lot of Police on the streets.

The waters are low. The street are full. The night of Saint John. The fires will burn all around on the island. The smoke will clear tomorrow morning.

I’m leaving…[/i]

Might have something to do with one of the cards played by PVDS
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3568 on: March 17, 2008, 08:37:32 PM »

Nancy Grace….6/29/2005

GRACE: Yes, ma'am. Beth, what did you do today? I know you are working every single day to bring Natalee home. You have vowed not to leave the island without your girl. How are you spending your days?

B. TWITTY: Well, that's a good question. Today we really kind of looked at it as just regrouping and coming up with a different direction tomorrow. And we -- you know, I love children and we want to be involved in the community. So tomorrow we're headed to a school here in Aruba and we will begin making the hope bracelet for Natalee with a group of school age children.

And tomorrow we're also forming a -- we're doing a human chain from the Holiday Inn to the Windham Hotel, and just a prayer vigil for Natalee. So just, you know, every day right now is a little different. We're taking a few just different directions.

B. TWITTY: Tomorrow it's from 2:45 and will end at 3:00 at the Holiday Inn with a prayer for Natalee.

and he talks about hi-jacking words!!!!
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #3569 on: March 17, 2008, 08:41:10 PM »

quote from jackb Today at 06:55:16 AM

Seems that I remember that dirtyhand is the key.  His lordship never brought the key back.
Perhaps he was attempting to have Guido or some of the ones who ran to the NL brought back and could not as someone thwarted that.  A few of them took off.  I believe GCV took off too.  There was this bartender at C&C, Guido, GCV, The Gottenbos' and Posner all went somewhere.  But dirtyhand is the key and the key was never brought back as it never existed (tight alibi?)  The partents (prominent citizens) gave GCV a tight alibi that could not be broken by saying (a lie) he was with them all evening or something to that effect.  They have so much stuff on people through those security videos, most likely, that many are afraid to go after them.  I have it in my head, gut and pictures figured out that GVC did the final death blow to her by GSW.  Everyone who has kept up with this case knows the LE has the case solved and has for three years since June of 05, but there has got to be a way for the US to get their azzes since they are not doing their job  by one of ours.  We prosecute ours if one of theirs is killed here.  Those effers will pay.  Those sorry azzed judges and LE are not fit to lead their own families and suck on wieners for a hobby.  They reek of filth.  Even allowing, in the NL, for filthy people to have sex in public restrooms where families have to go, even filthy perv sex that is an abomination to God.  They are Godless and hate anything or anyone who wants a Godly relationship.  They are a DISGRACE to the world.  Aruba and the NL.   Jack b

Maybe OT but i just felt i had to react to this one.
1. Having sex in public restrooms in the NL is not allowed
2. There has been some talk lately about legalizing homosexual sex in the vondelpark in amsterdam. This was just something that was proposed by a politician that apparently feels the need to make the press talk about him and put him in the spotlight. This idea has been condemned by almost everybody.

The point i am trying to make here is that generalisation is the stuff that leads to wars. Spitting out false and nasty generalisations, with the hope to get the masses behind their perverted agendas is what politicians of all nations have been doing for centuries. And in the end the wars that are started because of all this are not for the benefit of the simple guy in the streets like you and me. No one ever fought a war over the rights of the common man. Wars are fought for benefits like power, resources, whatever.

Call me naive but i believe that in every nation on this planet the majority of people are by nature good people, they just do not have the influence or importance to rally public opinion like some of the so called great politicians and opinion makers that mostly do have that hidden and perverted agenda.

So lets not give the few bad apples that you find in every country the satisfaction that they seek.

Think for yourself.
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #3570 on: March 17, 2008, 08:50:52 PM »

Nancy Grace….6/29/2005

and he talks about hi-jacking words!!!!

LoL never noticed that. But then again his "Hi-jacking" words probably meant singing beetles
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #3571 on: March 17, 2008, 09:02:23 PM »

I’m leaving…[/i]

Which one?

I went into suspicious mode and thought reference to the fires may indicate an alternative way of disposing of the body. It is so easy to go far out on ones assumptions. I read some of Mum's old posts and she made a good point about shango/simian reacting to the the events of the hour and the speculations raised by other posters. I think that is a very good insight.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #3572 on: March 17, 2008, 09:04:53 PM »

I’m leaving…[/i]

Most likley he didn't see them posted.  Sometimes it takes a little while to get them approved and maybe he missed seeing it the first time...if not...then I have no idea. LOL  Unless...he was trying to get everyone's attention about those fires.
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3573 on: March 17, 2008, 09:25:59 PM »

I’m leaving…[/i]

sounds like an interrogation:

Simian Says: June 25th, 2005 at 7:59 pm
The fires burned high and bright. Even Saint John denied he knew. The smoke will clear soon.
The elder can’t deny. The son can’t talk. He is biting off his tongue. His sore and bloody tongue.
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3574 on: March 17, 2008, 09:46:04 PM »

light fires=turn up LE heat

many polis on the streets.......
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3575 on: March 17, 2008, 09:49:13 PM »

on drudge:

SOURCES: NY DAILY NEWS SET TO PUBLISH...

MAJOR POLITICAL BOMBSHELL: DEVELOPING

wonder who else was ensnared in the prostitution ring
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3576 on: March 17, 2008, 09:52:44 PM »

I’m leaving…[/i]

Which one?

I went into suspicious mode and thought reference to the fires may indicate an alternative way of disposing of the body. It is so easy to go far out on ones assumptions. I read some of Mum's old posts and she made a good point about shango/simian reacting to the the events of the hour and the speculations raised by other posters. I think that is a very good insight.

JMHO regarding the 5 exact posts......Back then when the site/server were really busy, there was some lagging happening, It is POSSIBLE that he/she posted, it took forever to show up or he/she thought it didn't post so re posted it.....before it finally showed up he/she had entered it several times.  BACK THEN, nobody mentioned it as it seemed a once in a while occurence. 

I don't post often anymore, but was a regular since the beginning.  I do remember this happening to me, so I do think its possible it happened to Simian

AND, did anyone else pick up on the words "the thing is" ??  There was another poster who was not SImian that used that phrase a lot in their posts. 

Maine, born and raised!
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3577 on: March 17, 2008, 11:12:21 PM »

consecutive posts:

Simian Says: June 22nd, 2005 at 5:09 pm
A scorned lover (5th suspect) needs a motive? Drives some people to some crazy deeds.

Simian Says: June 22nd, 2005 at 5:13 pm
A jealous boyfriend was at home with some friends. He couldn’t have done it. Sometimes friends will cover for each other.

Simian Says: June 22nd, 2005 at 5:16 pm
He had to be let go
Paulus' duties were suspended on or about 6/17/05. (first use of name)
He had been brought in for questioning that day

So we do agree that paulus was a judge in training until around 6/17/2005, right?

And if Paulus is the 5th. suspect I don't believe he was scorned by Natalee, so who scorned him.

And who were the friends that he was home with?

More questions...LOL...TIA

PVDS was not scorned......remember the Simian's business interest......the chief concern of wampum

with respect to the party, that is the alibi story-some times friends cover for each other.....only DH was w/ PVDS when "the tree fell"

COLUMBO...I do believe you are telling me that I have been been barking up the wrong tree, chasing all over the internet in search of Freddy, Lorenzo, Guido, GVC. Steve Croes, the Gottenbos boys, David and of course the other David. Probably a couple more that I can't quite recall right now....LOL

just don't stand too close to it.....in case it falls

Lol…Maybe that tree got Freddy, Ernesto and the Mom!

Since the Lions had a meeting at the last of the week in May, he may have had overnight guests, a judge or maybe?  It may have been to bring in new members.  They have about 70 members in that lions den.  Right many bros, I would think.   jack
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3578 on: March 17, 2008, 11:16:05 PM »

quoting Mum:

"So we do agree that paulus was a judge in training until around 6/17/2005, right?"

Simian Says: June 24th, 2005 at 2:50 pm
This is bad. Really bad…He has a history of making himself be something he is not.

He was supposed to have not been for a week or so before NH went missing.
His self esteem was waxing and waning.  Dangerous for psycopaths and those who seem to think too highly of themselves.  Sometimes they have to prove themselves at other' expense.  j/b
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3579 on: March 17, 2008, 11:33:58 PM »

There was an AB pulled in, but don't know just now when.  I am not home and have info on outside storage.  Anyway Adin Bikker is who that was, the best I can remimber. 

I thought "AB" was early misinterpretation of Freddy's name?

his last name/Arambatzis was released verbally at first,
rather than in writing

the listener heard Aaron Batsis = AB

anyone else remember this?

It is Adin Bikker.  I am still not home, but have a picture of him and his father (or boyfriend) or whatever.  They play golf.  He wears glasses, has slope shoulders and looks a bit strange, not quite nerdy, but sort of strange.  The dude with him is older than he is.  I believe the dude with him is some kind of coach or something.  I am not just where I can get hold of this info.  They may have the picture on BFN in their archives.   Jack blue

Is this the pic that you are talking about from getagrip's site? Tibro posted the link this morning.

http://arubadirtypolice.blogspot.com/2006/04/andin-bikker.html

Yes that is the one.  j/b
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.