April 19, 2024, 07:02:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #1  (Read 1375653 times)
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2180 on: February 17, 2008, 09:44:40 PM »

Wel in this picture you can clearly see that they do not want to arrest him.

He is in handcuffs but with hand in the front, meanwhile the LAW says that during transportation hands must be handcuffs but in the back position till entering the building where they bring him in a seperate interogation room than handcuff release.

I bet you he jjust wals in ask for coffee and a hamburger.

This is just to show that how they treat one of there own..

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2181 on: February 17, 2008, 10:07:01 PM »

Klaasend And LALA:

I was watching Miami Ink last night and The firt thing cam to my mind was what a dirty ugly arms.

The show is about TATOO's and so here is my other opinion

DIRTYHAND = TATOO = STEVE CROES.

I have been looking for some picture and found these.

See if you can identify any of these.

http://www.nel.aw/

the crooks of aruba

Thanks Caps.  I am getting some of our other monkeys to take a look also.  Let's see who we know.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #2182 on: February 17, 2008, 10:11:27 PM »

Wel in this picture you can clearly see that they do not want to arrest him.

He is in handcuffs but with hand in the front, meanwhile the LAW says that during transportation hands must be handcuffs but in the back position till entering the building where they bring him in a seperate interogation room than handcuff release.

I bet you he jjust wals in ask for coffee and a hamburger.

This is just to show that how they treat one of there own..

Caps,
There has been much discussion on the other thread regarding the man on the left with the blue shirt, Ben King.  I have been trying to determine if he is a lawyer all day, have come to the conclusion that he MUST be considering the jobs he's held.  Please check out all of the posts regarding him.  If not the driver you're looking for, most definately one of the DIRTYHANDS!  In my opinion anyway.....

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2183 on: February 17, 2008, 10:23:20 PM »

In this photo, the only one besides Oduber that I can for sure identy is EDISON BRIES:

If I'm not mistaken he was accused of sexual harrassment last year plus some scandal in Curacao or Bonaire having to do with prostitution (I think).
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2184 on: February 17, 2008, 10:24:11 PM »

Klaasend And LALA:

I was watching Miami Ink last night and The firt thing cam to my mind was what a dirty ugly arms.

The show is about TATOO's and so here is my other opinion

DIRTYHAND = TATOO = STEVE CROES.

I have been looking for some picture and found these.

See if you can identify any of these.

http://www.nel.aw/

the crooks of aruba

Thanks Caps.  I am getting some of our other monkeys to take a look also.  Let's see who we know.

Minister Booshi Wever, Minister of Tourism and Transport, Edison Briesen

« Last Edit: February 17, 2008, 10:26:34 PM by San » Logged
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2185 on: February 17, 2008, 10:35:50 PM »

Who is the other guy on the right?  (My right) that is in other photos too? Any idea?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2186 on: February 17, 2008, 10:51:16 PM »

Very good information posted by Tamikosmom in the NAH thread.
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #732 2/15 -
One month following the disappearance of Natalee Holloway there were those who recognized that justice would never be realized.

Janet

+++++++++++

http://newsblaze.com/story/2005070108300200001
http://eworldwire.com/pressreleases/12239

Is Aruba's Government Covering Up Again
EAST GREENWICH, R.I. (EWORLDWIRE) Jul 1, 2005

Rudy Croes, the Minister of Justice in Aruba, has every opportunity to question the Holloway investigation to assure that there is justice in Aruba even against the people that he did favors for and those he received favors from (the Dutch judicial officials).

Aruba is in a very difficult situation and this is not because of the American press, the Holloway case and most definitely not because of a web site by the name of "to hell with Aruba.com." Aruba is going through an extremely difficult period because of a nasty and corrupt government that owes favors to the different departments of the judicial system. The current government in Aruba, MEP has serious problems with the Dutch justice department yet they can not take a stand and voice their concerns due to the favors that they received over the years. The MEP government is maliciously leaking out information to the press about the Dutch police commissioner Jan van der Straten instead of confronting him or any other member of the justice department to ensure that there is no cover up in the investigation of the Holloway case.

The minister of justice, the political party MEP and the Dutch judges are portraying their partiality by bringing in a judge from a different Island to rule over the case yet the officials that are preparing the investigation are all friends and family of the suspect. How partial is this? Those who are preparing the investigation/case have access to all declarations, forensic reports, suspects and suspects family. Several reports by the international press have proven that the van der Sloot family is very close to the investigating team (The Dutch prosecutors office).

The habitual impartiality has been demonstrated in the past with several cases, one case in particular stands out. The case of Alexander Mathew against a Dutch government official, Ben Vocking whom now goes by the name of Ben King . In this particular case documents disappeared, forensic reports were over looked and witnesses were denied, these documents were in the favor of Alexander Mathew. Paul van der Sloot is a high ranking official in the judicial system and is close friends with Ben King, whom now works at the prosecution office. King was reportedly seen visiting Paul van der Sloot at his home when the Arubian police were performing a search of the van der Sloot residence. Mathew's entire case was tampered with. King said that his friend Paul van der Sloot helped him in the Mathew case. How many cases has and will Paul van der Sloot help cover up?

Mathew was isolated for two years and eight months to ensure that the truth would not surface. The Arubian press and the minister of justice, Rudy Croes played a large roll in the defamation of his character to justify his isolation. Now that the truth has surfaced, certain politicians and senators have raised concern that this corruption will repeat itself in the Holloway case and justice will not be served. The minister of justice Rudy Croes is attacking Alexander Mathew, the politicians and the senators in the local newspapers based upon lies. The minister of justice is even accusing Mathew of owning the website "to hell with Aruba. Com," this is a false accusation that is being supported by the Arubian newspaper "Bon Dia Aruba."

Mathew states that the government and the prosecution department is corrupt and is harming the Holloway family and the entire Arubian population. If the Holloway case had been investigated appropriately from the beginning it would have been resolved by now and Aruba would not still be suffering.

The Holloway family must be aware of the corruption that encompasses the Arubian government and judicial system so that they can obtain the appropriate international aid to assist in the search for the truth, justice and most importantly their daughter Natalie.

The government and prosecution officials should offer to take a lie detector test. Assure the world that there is no cover up in the Natalie Holloway case. Help clear Aruba's name.

Massimo
RI,    USA
4018645592 (phone)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2187 on: February 17, 2008, 10:51:53 PM »

Who is the other guy on the right?  (My right) that is in other photos too? Any idea?

Lala's if I had known anyone elses name I would have written it on the photo.  I only know in that photo Oduber and Briesen.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2188 on: February 17, 2008, 10:55:40 PM »

Sorry San, I didn't mean you...I was asking in general terms....sorry. 
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2189 on: February 17, 2008, 11:12:44 PM »

One month following the disappearance of Natalee Holloway there were those who recognized that justice would never be realized.

Janet

+++++++++++

Rudy Croes, the Minister of Justice in Aruba, has every opportunity to question the Holloway investigation to assure that there is justice in Aruba even against the people that he did favors for and those he received favors from (the Dutch judicial officials).

<snip>

Massimo
RI,    USA
4018645592 (phone)

Shango on June 30th, 2005 1:49 am 
Lamb and the Elder are stepping stones into the fetid pool of deception.  The rule of the Arawak King is the Final word.  DirtyHand has fouled the air for all nearby, but the Arawak Nation will claim Babylonian Authority prevents them from hunting Lions, and DirtyHand.  But the Arawak king controls destiny of all. The Arawak king has DirtyHands and DirtyFeet. If he is to reign anew, he cannot be soiled more.  The babylonians have ruled the Arawak Nation through deception and stealth, and their charges, the Arawaks, speak now with the same forked tongue, on behalf of their king.  The gift the cowboys ask of the king of the Arawak Nation is a mere trifle.  All ye who sing in the cyber-chorus lower your voices not!

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2190 on: February 17, 2008, 11:15:23 PM »

he seem to be from the DVA (Dienst Veilighet aruba
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2191 on: February 17, 2008, 11:39:00 PM »

Well....okie dokie. LOL  I have no idea what you just said. LOL
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2192 on: February 17, 2008, 11:40:03 PM »

Janet

+++++++++++

<snip>

Massimo
RI,    USA
4018645592 (phone)

Lamb and the Elder are stepping stones into the fetid pool of deception.  The rule of the Arawak King is the Final word.  DirtyHand has fouled the air for all nearby, but the Arawak Nation will claim Babylonian Authority prevents them from hunting Lions, and DirtyHand.  But the Arawak king controls destiny of all. The Arawak king has DirtyHands and DirtyFeet. If he is to reign anew, he cannot be soiled more.  The babylonians have ruled the Arawak Nation through deception and stealth, and their charges, the Arawaks, speak now with the same forked tongue, on behalf of their king.  The gift the cowboys ask of the king of the Arawak Nation is a mere trifle.  All ye who sing in the cyber-chorus lower your voices not!

At least one other person agrees with me.  Rolling Eyes
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2193 on: February 17, 2008, 11:45:58 PM »

and I can't even try to help Lala's....lol

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2194 on: February 17, 2008, 11:54:19 PM »

The translator says that the "Dienst" is "service", I couldn't get anything to come up on google for DVA or the words written out that I think would apply.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2195 on: February 18, 2008, 12:01:21 AM »

Janet

+++++++++++

<snip>

Massimo
RI,    USA
4018645592 (phone)

At least one other person agrees with me.  Rolling Eyes

I agree too Lala's especially about the cyber-chorus lower your voices not!  I'd commented already in the other thread about Janet's posting, that's why I didn't say anything here too.

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2196 on: February 18, 2008, 01:10:10 AM »

The translator says that the "Dienst" is "service", I couldn't get anything to come up on google for DVA or the words written out that I think would apply.

Dienst Veiligheid Aruba or better know as the Blue Team

ARUBA Secret Service

The one behind Marisol with the glasses is mr. Farro the bodyguard.

I have someone checking these pictures... We will know by then in the moring...a good source.
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2197 on: February 18, 2008, 01:17:34 AM »

The guy in the blue shirt at the courthouse is  Colombian... Looks like a Hitman.., long hair. Will check with source..
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2198 on: February 18, 2008, 02:17:06 AM »

You all are INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!

Think Van de stratten was giving JVDS & PVDS private audiences & advice, Van de stratten did not believe for one second that pile of nonsense that JVDS spewed out of his mouth, knew that an autopsy would be performed in the USA, therefore Natalee would NOT be returned to her family.  PVDS did not necessarily share with Van de stratten the blackmail he had on the higherup politicians & judges.  Van de stratten was played by PVDS, he thought PVDS was his best friend, right?  Geraldo brought forward that bit of info, as a quote.  So Van de stratten is BOTH a dirtyhand & a card.  Van de stratten did not specifically know that there were workings going on behind the scenes at that point, if he had he wouldn't have been forced to retire from LieRuba.  Van de stratten had NO PLANS TO RETIRE, imo.  He was sacrificed thinking this would coverup the involvement of theresa croes, karin janssen, croes, oduber.  Van de stratten would be the whole blame for all the evidence, statements that disappeared.  We know now that it was the plan of PVDS from the beginning, that PVDS knew that HIS SON would not be JAILED for a long period of time.  Remember 146 days, that was his promise & the corrupt delivered.

Now where is that handsome, ethical, ambitious de Vries to wrap it all up & present it to the people of the Netherlands & LieRuba.  The Netherlands after all still has many of these people on the payroll of the taxpayers of the Netherlands to continue with their DIRTY TRICKS, to contaminate the halls of Justice.  If King isn't still working for the Attorney General then he is in the Netherlands, Janssen is in the Netherlands, Van de stratten is on Bonaire, the Judges of the ABC's will be returning to the Netherlands.  You think that JVDS is the only deranged unit of Dutch heritage??????  I don't.  If this crime goes without being properly prosecuted, there will be more.  We had Andrew Luster, who was tried & convicted but then fled, who had it not been for a Bounty Hunter who broke the laws of Mexico would still be free to roam & continue his preying on innocent people.  When the Mexican police searched his room he had an abundance of the date rape drug.  It is very important that this horrible crime be stopped, not to continue without serious consequences or the reoccurance of such depravity is probable.

There is a lot at stake for the people of the Netherlands.  A lot!!!!!!!!

I still believe that Shango was a misdirectant affiliated with the extortion, to let those being blackmailed realize how far the media would be covering this & just how ruined they would become if the truth would ever be allowed out cuz the trap of JVDS would be running non stop to save his cowardly ugly criminal ass.

Thanks for all you all are doing, will be reading daily.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2199 on: February 18, 2008, 02:26:27 AM »

I still believe that Shango was a misdirectant affiliated with the extortion, to let those being blackmailed realize how far the media would be covering this & just how ruined they would become if the truth would ever be allowed out cuz the trap of I still believe that Shango was a misdirectant affiliated with the extortion, to let those being blackmailed realize how far the media would be covering this & just how ruined they would become if the truth would ever be allowed out cuz the trap of PVDS JVDS would be running non stop to save his cowardly ugly criminal ass.  PVDS made the decision, he & JVDS are complicit in the murder of Natalee Holloway, IT WAS NO ACCIDENT.

Thanks for all you all are doing, will be reading daily.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.