April 19, 2024, 03:55:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #1  (Read 1375743 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2580 on: February 25, 2008, 10:00:14 AM »

Lala's...the pics with the gate are back around page 25 or so...I'm not sure where it is. Do you want me to find them?

Alto Vista chapel is near the Natural Bridge.

I have been looking for a map as Freddy's Mon works at Bubali Sports Club and I was trying to find that and the Bird Sanctuary.

I have been thinking about trying organize stuff in this thread with categories...what do you think? Don't know how to do it, but it would be nice if we had sections for each person that could be a part of the Simian/Shango/Merian/Shock riddles.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2581 on: February 25, 2008, 10:12:40 AM »

Lala's....When I saw Tamikosmom's post yesterday on NAH it hit me. I looked at those '6th and 7' statements in the book a few days back and nothing made sense. When Tamik posted that two statements appear to be missing, it clicked.

On 6/28...Lorenzo is questioned, right after Freddy...could he be part of the alibi?

Also I need to go back on that ASI student that was questioned three times...two were on the same day as Freddy....LOL...maybe all three... and I think Jacobs was in on two. Will see what I find.

The place is going to be the hard thing.

Where did Joran stay when he was in Aruba that time with Fabienne? Do you recall?

This has me thinking...maybe Lorenzo was mentioned or suspected in some way, as you said, in providing an alibi...or providing assistance.  We have no idea where Lorenzo was...maybe he being a shady character caused ALE to look at him first until Lorenzo was called in and questioned and then he provided an alibi for his whereabouts that night.  This could all be about who was where and the opportunity that night.  If we remove Lorenzo from the equation and leave Freddy...it is easier to fit...it would also fit with all those that were in Aruba suspecting Lorenzo and not Freddy.  Seems one was more suspicious since he already was known as the weird one...but look at Freddy's nickname....locoman..."wild and crazy"  without saying his name Simian may have told us from the beginning.   Loco=crazy.  Am I making any sense?
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2582 on: February 25, 2008, 10:21:34 AM »

Lala's...the pics with the gate are back around page 25 or so...I'm not sure where it is. Do you want me to find them?

I have been looking for a map as Freddy's Mon works at Bubali Sports Club and I was trying to find that and the Bird Sanctuary.

I have been thinking about trying organize stuff in this thread with categories...what do you think? Don't know how to do it, but it would be nice if we had sections for each person that could be a part of the Simian/Shango/Merian/Shock riddles.

Thank You Lala's....Freddy needs to tell the truth!

LOL...I have been thinking of making an index???? I scanned about 30 pages last week looking for something on GVC.

Does Shango mention a gate or a key?

Ayo rock formations/Casibari...back on page 25....will go to the link that JE posted...Thanks JE...

Do you remember what anidac posted last week about the green truck or SUV....back around page 100....LOL...

Santos had a green truck or his Dad did and I found this....

Leonardo Lopez Riviera          …6/27/2005    Jacobs...ISA student
                                           1/7/2005 …..Freddy same day-not Jacobs
                                           8/29/2005    Jacobs

CHATO   – aka Leonardo, Mexican, drives a green 4 door Ford pick-up truck.

YES Lala's...makes perfect sense to me.....

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2583 on: February 25, 2008, 10:48:05 AM »

Mum
I don't know if what I am talking about is in this thread or some other thread. LOL  I just remember the gate and someone bringing it to my attention.  It was a grotto area where they supposedly have parties or something.  I wish it was easier to search this forum.  Nothing I do helps me to find stuff anymore...there is a secret to it..but I haven't decoded the search secret yet and the PTB must not have it either. LOL
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2584 on: February 25, 2008, 10:52:58 AM »

Thank You Lala's....Freddy needs to tell the truth!

LOL...I have been thinking of making an index???? I scanned about 30 pages last week looking for something on GVC.

Does Shango mention a gate or a key?

Ayo rock formations/Casibari...back on page 25....will go to the link that JE posted...Thanks JE...

Do you remember what anidac posted last week about the green truck or SUV....back around page 100....LOL...

Santos had a green truck or his Dad did and I found this....

Leonardo Lopez Riviera          …6/27/2005    Jacobs...ISA student
                                           1/7/2005 …..Freddy same day-not Jacobs
                                           8/29/2005    Jacobs

CHATO   – aka Leonardo, Mexican, drives a green 4 door Ford pick-up truck.

YES Lala's...makes perfect sense to me.....

We need to get this green truck to fit better in this scenario.  I am still trying to make the connection.  I was thinking maybe Freddy doesn't leave, but calls someone else to help with the body. Enter Steve Croes..he's close by on the beach somewhere...maybe. Then who would he call for a pickup?  I know I am venturing off the path here.  I am beginning to think that Paulus didn't come into play until that 4 AM stop at McDonald's.  That leaves time for hiding a body... waiting at the pond...cleaning a car...and making phone calls.  I do not think my first call would have been to my father...if said father was at home asleep.  It is more likely Joran did walk up to the Marriott looking for help...but not the kind you would expect..he was looking for disposal help instead.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2585 on: February 25, 2008, 10:56:57 AM »

Mum
I don't know if what I am talking about is in this thread or some other thread. LOL  I just remember the gate and someone bringing it to my attention.  It was a grotto area where they supposedly have parties or something.  I wish it was easier to search this forum.  Nothing I do helps me to find stuff anymore...there is a secret to it..but I haven't decoded the search secret yet and the PTB must not have it either. LOL

On page 25...Steve posted about...seems to be between the Natural Bridge and the Chapel...maybe it is what JE posted about this morning...
Rooi Taki....back on the last page

This is a good map...I think...

http://www.caribbean-on-line.com/islands/ar/armap.shtml

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2586 on: February 25, 2008, 11:00:34 AM »

I will see if I can find what anidac posted about Santos and the green truck....I think I found the secret of the SM search!!!
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2587 on: February 25, 2008, 11:08:37 AM »

Merian Ernest Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:07 pm Post subject:

The mysterious hand...
See the hand. On the infamous picture in C&C. The boy in the middle and the Hindus on each
side.

Whose hand is on the shoulder of the Hindu on he left? Somebody is missing on this picture.
Maybe somebody was placed on this picture?

It seems more people are vanishing in this case.

Merian Ernest Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 5:49 pm Post subject:

Who framed who?
Take a close look at the famous picture.

Deepak, Joran and Satish at C&C. Whose hand is on Satish's shoulder? Take another look.
A really good look.

It can never be the hand of any of the three.

Since we now know that Simian and Merian had the same email address...that confirms that they are either the very same person or at the least know each other.  I think they are the same person because of things Merian alludes to that are the same as Simian said in his posts. 

The "who framed who"  part has always had my attention...until now I could not understand it but since we have been working on the 5th suspect being Freddy...it now makes sense.  Did Freddy frame the 3 perps from the beginning or maybe it's more like blackmail?  Freddy is there and knows what happened...we know Joran claims she died on the beach...where was Joran and Natalee?  At a party perhaps in the hotel?  This takes us back to Tylergal's theory of a room being used.  Freddy was known to film underage girls...and didn't he work near the Marriott area? 

Now, going with Joran's story of her dying from some kind of seizure, then you could speculate that the Kalpoe's did indeed drop Joran and Natalee at the beach....after the party...she was in bad shape but they didn't realize it at the time.  Maybe they gave her too much of the drug.  Combine it with alcohol and pretty soon she's semi-conscious.  Something bad happened and it was Natalee's reaction to the drug and the resulting state she was in.  The plan was to leave her on the beach as they had done before, but she was in such a state when Joran was ready to leave her that he thought she was dead.  Panic time!

The Kalpoes know they left her on the beach and Freddy came to help.  The 5th suspect waltzed away because of his alibi....an alibi given by two girls that are most likely lying since they would be considered accomplices should anything be proven. Joran designed his story for Patrick to eliminate all involved including daddy that eventually came to clean up the mess.  It takes everyone out of the equation and gives Joran the leverage he needs to stay out of jail.  We never see those PV's and no one is the wiser. Interesting....indeed!

Good work! Mum.

That is Freddy's hand.  I have the whole picture.  Joran, according to him, (for what that is worth) returned Freddy's camera.  He must have been taking some pictures too.  Also, I doubt she looked "sweet" as they probably were rough with her.  That was thrown in to make it look like she passed away unharmed except forthe "seizure."  Each had their own lead parts in the murder and coverup.  Some parts crossed into the other.  They are so bound to each other through their murderous acts, they are unable to tell the truth, any of them.  ALSO:  According to Palus his two younger sones (both) were home and got on the school bus.  He also kept referring to when Anita went to the NL.  Not his and her trip, but HER trip.  That makes me think he never went at all.  She may have never gone for all we know.  Anita would more than likely help Joran just as quick as his father.
It was just too close to the end of a school year for her to have gone out of town for so many days.  The first words out of the mouth of the LIAR were:  "If mom had been home none of this would have happened."  Keeping in mind his whold account is nothing more than to lay the groundwork for his innocence, his MOM may have NOT been in the NL and knows, as does the two younger boys, EVERYTHING first hand, except the final disposition, and then maybe that.  They are all guilty of protecting the killers and attempting to blame the victim.  If they would do that than they are capable of the other as well.       Jack blue.
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2588 on: February 25, 2008, 11:22:38 AM »

Again I will say that is not a mystery, the hand.  I have the whole picture.
It IS Freddy's hand.   Also Freddy has a brother living in south Fla., an older one who looks nothing like Freddy.  He is a very nice looking young man who is an MC to the show's acts there at the nightclubs.  He lives, or at least did, a high lifestyle and is of the gay persuasion, according to reports.
The young man I am speaking of here is supposed to have connections to underworld figures, etc.  Jack b. 
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2589 on: February 25, 2008, 11:24:03 AM »

Lala's...still looking for the grren truck, but there were beach concerts during the afternoon at Moomba's...

Re: Soul Beach Music Festival  Moombas is where the "bands" are. The noise is unbearable from the Marriott down to the Radisson. It satrts on Thursday and goes through Sunday, every day from noon on!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2590 on: February 25, 2008, 11:32:03 AM »

This is probably nothing that can be of any help but it came to me in the last week or so:

Andre Santos, in his PV, he mentions his car being green & like a SUV type is inferred IIRC.

DK letter to Betty, alibi/BS letter references on their RIDE seeing a green SUV pulled over, think it was prior to the lighthouse.

Andre Santos refers to driving a vehicle but it wasn't his own.

Andre Santos is referenced to driving 5/30 his brother & himself to school in his father's truck.

Why wasn't Andre Santos driving around in his own vehicle?  Maybe nothing, just wanted to mention in case someone has researched & come to any conclusions of same.

Found it....was looking for anidac and it was Altruist...my apologies...
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2591 on: February 25, 2008, 11:55:25 AM »

Again I will say that is not a mystery, the hand.  I have the whole picture.
It IS Freddy's hand.   Also Freddy has a brother living in south Fla., an older one who looks nothing like Freddy.  He is a very nice looking young man who is an MC to the show's acts there at the nightclubs.  He lives, or at least did, a high lifestyle and is of the gay persuasion, according to reports.
The young man I am speaking of here is supposed to have connections to underworld figures, etc.  Jack b. 

It never has been a mystery of the hand...we have known that hand was Freddy's from the beginning. There is lots of info on Freddy's brother in the NAH LCD threads.  Nothing new there...we have just now begun to make the 5th conncetion actually work. Freddy's brother, Ernesto has been on the radar in all the Brickell Bay discussions I have ever seen.  I don't know how to find all those posts either, most of them were between Rob and several other posters with much more knowledge than me. You are correct about Ernest's connections.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2592 on: February 25, 2008, 12:13:09 PM »

Lala's....I have to run down to my neighbours for coffee...when I get back I will see what I can find on Ernesto if you think we need to look at it.

I looked on the web a little while back and didn't find anything new.

I do remember discussions on the forum and could search there...

Hi 2NJ...could to see you!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2593 on: February 25, 2008, 12:15:19 PM »

Lala's....I have to run down to my neighbours for coffee...when I get back I will see what I can find on Ernesto if you think we need to look at it.

I looked on the web a little while back and didn't find anything new.

I do remember discussions on the forum and could search there...

Hi 2NJ...could to see you!

Since JackB mentioned it we need to give it another look. Thanks.
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2594 on: February 25, 2008, 12:39:45 PM »

LALA

I am check the name: I need his address if anyone has it

Need it to cross referance.

Freddy Arambatzis-Zedan

Zedan=0
Arambatzis=2
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2595 on: February 25, 2008, 12:43:00 PM »

Ernesto Arambatzis
Freddy's brother/Nightclub owner/manager
200 14TH AVE Recorded: 03/12/2002
MIAMI, FL 33125

Guido Wever - model
Kelvin Osmond Hally (bad cops son)    - model
Ernesto (freddy's brother) - model

444 Brickell Ave.
Is the business address for Posner, Bang Bus, Ernesto (freddy's brother)
and Jossy Mansur.

701 Brickell is Aruba Aloe.

yntUltra Lounge
1921 Collins Ave.
MIAMI BEACH   FL   33139
Telephone: 786.276.6132
Fax: 786.276.6131

teamed with Mynt Lounge marketing director Ernesto Arambatzis
 http://www.bizbash.com/florida/newsletter/issue046.html

With or without the assistance of the moon this Wednesday night party, which Max co hosts with Ernesto Arambatzis,
http://www.miamisunpost.com/archives/2003/01-30-03/Nightlife.htm

Since I didn’t make an appearance at Skybar the previous week for Ernesto Arambatzis’ new party,
http://www.miamisunpost.com/archives/2003/03-06-03/Nightlife.htm

Creator Ernesto Arambatzis, president of Brainworks & Co.,
http://www.southbeach-usa.com/miami-beach-news/miami-beach-news-9.htm

Ernesto is also on the team at the Rok bar.
http://www.cooljunkie.com/clubs/girl_about_town_0517_location_miami_1603.html

Open House Jan. 7, 2005
hosted by Ernesto Arambatzis
http://www.cooljunkie.com/miami/open_house_venue_cafeteria_miami_19720.html

a site like Tickel for Miami:
http://www.buzznet.com/www/search/photos/Arambatzis/

The Marlin Hotel’s new owners are making quite a few changes with the historic hotel including transforming the lobby into a restaurant called REX.
On Tuesday night I joined a crowd of media types to sample the restaurants cuisine and check out the changes.
Ernesto Arambatzis
http://cubbywritesmiami.blogspot.com/

"You're either well connected, or you wait in line and pay your money," says Ernesto Arambatzis, a promoter of events at the Delano and Mynt, who entered clubland a decade ago through the modeling pipeline.
http://www.miaminewtimes.com/Issues/2004-02-26/news/feature.html
FEb. 26, 2004

___________________________________________________________-
Ernesto       Arambatzis             1994       Porlamar       NE       Venezuela
http://tinyurl.com/hzjel

From Grande's original post on SM, I traced back:

http://www.miami-dadeclerk.com/public-records/image.asp?page=1&cfn_master_id=17537889#image

http://www.miami-dadeclerk.com/civil/docketinfo.asp?pCase_Year=2005&pCase_Seq=9957&pCase_Code=FC&pCase_Loc=04&id=AAAA8tAAHAAAhW/AAb

There is a party promoter in Miami with the name, Ariel Stein, but I do not know if it is the same person.
http://www.cooljunkie.com/miami/automatic_slims_venue_automatic_slims_miami_8446.html
http://www.miaminewtimes.com/search/locations.php?oid=8112&locationSearch=1

The document shows Ernesto's date of birth as 8/18/76.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2596 on: February 25, 2008, 12:45:05 PM »

LALA

I am check the name: I need his address if anyone has it

Need it to cross referance.

Freddy Arambatzis-Zedan

Zedan=0
Arambatzis=2

I don't think we have his address, all we know is that he lives near the Sloots somewhere in Montanja.
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2597 on: February 25, 2008, 12:52:40 PM »

MONTANJA 62 was the address listed for the mother in the 2005 chamber directory.

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2598 on: February 25, 2008, 12:53:21 PM »

LALA:

Only Freddy living near the sloot is

Bordes   Freddy   8/12/1958   Utrecht   Montanja 34

older man DUTCH. I am wondering that these names are all made up as a smokescreen

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2599 on: February 25, 2008, 12:56:34 PM »

MONTANJA 39-F from the 2004 directory.

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.