April 27, 2024, 12:52:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #1  (Read 1377107 times)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2720 on: February 26, 2008, 06:55:07 AM »

Does anybody know where the moko pond is in relation to jorans house
it was said he dumped his dead dogs there

it is described in this link but i can't find a location for it:
http://www.sarfa.org/news07-02-22HogaDamdiMoko.html

Hi...I think it is close JE

I posted a link yesterday AM for a map...is it on there?

I googled a week or so back and didn't have much luck.

May not be able to reply any more ...as my dish keeps going out!
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2721 on: February 26, 2008, 07:04:59 AM »

June 22nd, 2005 at 5:38 pm
Checkme…check this…and please recheck:
Girl comes to Aruba. Meets cool and crazy guy in C@$ino. Goes out with him. He declares that to be the case. Can’t deny it. It’s on tape. Everybody in the C@$ino knows the group of teens, they have been drinking in there for free the whole week.
After a couple of days girl meets another boy in the same C@$ino. Goes out with him. This makes first guy really mad. So mad he confronts second boy.
First guy never denies the affair. He knows they know he was with her. However, he has an airtight alibi. Some friends say they were at home with him. Until the morning.
How can this ever be solved?

Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
The 5th suspect. Does anyone remember what I said?

Who said the alibi played for the Van Der Sloot’s? The 5th suspect is waltzing away.

Was I the one who was speculative? My story was not about the boys. Don’t dismiss if you can’t remember. Are you asking for a refresher?

So who is this cool and crazy guy?  Give us a name!

Simian Says: June 22nd, 2005 at 4:50 pm
Some people on the other side of the pond know more than what they are saying. There testimony, there’s security footage, there are witnesses.

Now letttsss see.  Who would have access to video tapes?  Could it be SATAN?  Maybe, but the Cromvroits may be working for him.  They have the "keys" to everything.  The sergeant at arms would have the key to the Lions Den, wouldn't he?  Who would that be?
I am thinking at that time it would be different than it is now.  "The Babylonians know her"  could simply mean:  The Babylonians were with her last and know where she was taken, etc.     Jack b

his lordship:
http://scaredmonkeys.com/index.php?s=posner+security
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2722 on: February 26, 2008, 08:27:24 AM »

Maybe someone else needs to google Freddy Arambatzis/Arends.....

Just who the heck is Freddy?
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2723 on: February 26, 2008, 08:48:37 AM »

Maybe someone else needs to google Freddy Arambatzis/Arends.....

Just who the heck is Freddy?

(a.k.a. Locoman Pimp,” a.k.a. “badboy_956,” a.k.a. “Freddy Zedan” nickname “Fefi”)

according to Joran’s book.

http://www.fokkinel.com/tag/joran-van-der-sloot/

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2724 on: February 26, 2008, 09:17:41 AM »

Good Morning vms...do you have any idea where Kermit got this address from?  Have you seen it before?

7A Catiri

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2725 on: February 26, 2008, 09:50:54 AM »

Good Morning vms...do you have any idea where Kermit got this address from?  Have you seen it before?

7A Catiri

Good morning, Mum.

That address was posted very early on. I don't remember now where it came from but always believed it was wrong. JMO.

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2726 on: February 26, 2008, 10:16:10 AM »

Simian Says: June 27th, 2005 at 11:14 am
The road from the boy’s home leads to the dirty water. Look for Noord and look for Moko.
The cowboys feet are wet. They are not quickdraws, they will creep by the inch. It’s deep and wide. The Babylonians need this, before time runs out.

Simian Says: June 27th, 2005 at 11:33 am
Find Aruba. Look for Noord. Look for Montaña. Look for Moko. Let your fingers connect the dots.
The cowboys feet are deeper in the dirty water. The vultures are hanging around and are ready to pounce. Hang on to your tubes.
The Simian doesn’t want to be right.

Find Aruba. Look for Noord. Look for Montaña. Look for Moko. Let your fingers connect the dots.

Just a thought:
Maybe Noord Montana and Moko are all geographical locations and not neighborhoods.
-what if by look for Noord he means the california lighthouse at the most northern point of the island.
-what if look for montana means just that: a mountain=Hooiberg

I drew a line from hooiberg to the lighthouse. If you follow this line (Let your fingers connect the dots)  there is a pond near moko right on this line

The distance from the pond to sloots house is about 2km. this distance can be walked in 15-20 min. The time it took for him to walk home as he mentioned in the PRDV video. A walk from the Mariott to his home would take about an hour.

I am not sure this is the moko pond and if it has been searched though maybe someone else knows.

Could this pond be the one in wich joran allegedly disposed of his dead dog(s)
Maybe the crab cage was dropped in this pond?

Simian Says: June 27th, 2005 at 12:11 pm
Los vaqueros tienen los pies profudamente en esa agua sucia. Estan seguro de sus maquinas. Babylonicos estan allí para recojer si es necesario. Desde Montaña a Moko no es mucho caminar.
Este mono esta contectado con las ondas de micro. Los buitres ya llegaron para comer de la angustía. Ya se bajo el pajarito del cable. Hay que esperar un poco para que se deje saber porque bota a sus perros muertos alli.

AllyinMiami Says: June 27th, 2005 at 12:34 pm
The cowboys have their feet deep in the dirty water. They are confident in their equipment. Babylonians are there to pick up when necessary. From Montana to Moko there is not much to walk
The monkey is connected to a microwave. The monsters have come to eat from the anguished/ The birdie has come down from the cable/ we have to wait a while until it becomes known to all why he leaves all his dogs dead there

just thinking out loud criticize at will.

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2727 on: February 26, 2008, 10:29:40 AM »

Does anybody know where the moko pond is in relation to jorans house
it was said he dumped his dead dogs there

it is described in this link but i can't find a location for it:
http://www.sarfa.org/news07-02-22HogaDamdiMoko.html

Hi...I think it is close JE

I posted a link yesterday AM for a map...is it on there?

I googled a week or so back and didn't have much luck.

May not be able to reply any more ...as my dish keeps going out!
[/quote

The pond in question (MOKO) is right out near the Whitehouse Apartment.
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2728 on: February 26, 2008, 10:36:08 AM »

caps is that whitehouse anywhere near the pond on the maps i posted?
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2729 on: February 26, 2008, 11:36:09 AM »

The road from the boy’s home leads to the dirty water. Look for Noord and look for Moko.
The cowboys feet are wet. They are not quickdraws, they will creep by the inch. It’s deep and wide. The Babylonians need this, before time runs out.

The cowboys feet are deeper in the dirty water. The vultures are hanging around and are ready to pounce. Hang on to your tubes.

Just a thought:
Maybe Noord Montana and Moko are all geographical locations and not neighborhoods.
-what if by look for Noord he means the california lighthouse at the most northern point of the island.

I drew a line from hooiberg to the lighthouse. If you follow this line (Let your fingers connect the dots)  there is a pond near moko right on this line

The distance from the pond to sloots house is about 2km. this distance can be walked in 15-20 min. The time it took for him to walk home as he mentioned in the PRDV video. A walk from the Mariott to his home would take about an hour.

I am not sure this is the moko pond and if it has been searched though maybe someone else knows.

Los vaqueros tienen los pies profudamente en esa agua sucia. Estan seguro de sus maquinas. Babylonicos estan allí para recojer si es necesario. Desde Montaña a Moko no es mucho caminar.
Este mono esta contectado con las ondas de micro. Los buitres ya llegaron para comer de la angustía. Ya se bajo el pajarito del cable. Hay que esperar un poco para que se deje saber porque bota a sus perros muertos alli.

The cowboys have their feet deep in the dirty water. They are confident in their equipment. Babylonians are there to pick up when necessary. From Montana to Moko there is not much to walk
The monkey is connected to a microwave. The monsters have come to eat from the anguished/ The birdie has come down from the cable/ we have to wait a while until it becomes known to all why he leaves all his dogs dead there

The last two picture is the Soledad Pond:

Some People call it also the Slinja Pond but officialy it is the Soledad Pond
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2730 on: February 26, 2008, 11:42:53 AM »

Just a thought:

They are geographical locations.  The Moko area is where TES looked and tried to dive but there was too much garbage in there.  Noord is the area of the police station and a few other places could be of interest.  The Sloots live in Montanja.  Merian Ernest claimed these were areas of interest.  I am sure there are many ponds on that island that were never searched.  It would take an enormous use of manpower to drain even the smaller ones...given that...Aruba would rather waste their money on begging tourists to return than solving this case.

Those Dutch owned apartments are located near both Joran and Freddy...I would say within walking distance if necessary, but why walk when you have cars at your disposal? 
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2731 on: February 26, 2008, 01:05:17 PM »

JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2732 on: February 26, 2008, 01:06:33 PM »

@Lala's I know the sloots live in the montanja neighborhood and that Noord is another neighborhood were the police station is. I just thought of Noord and Montana as specific locations/places instead of a general area. Hence the lighthouse and hooiberg. This "Let your fingers connect the dots" bugs me. But then again most of these shango/simian posts do LOL

@Caps  Could you show me on a map where this moko landfill, moko pond etc is?

Apparently there has up to 1983 also been a moko zoo which belonged to a certain Don Mansur. In 1983 they sold all the larger animals like bears etc to the Curacao zoo. Maybe someone knows it's former location?

Thanks for your input
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2733 on: February 26, 2008, 01:07:53 PM »

Caps you re a mind reader. you answered my question before i posted it LOL Thx
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2734 on: February 26, 2008, 01:12:31 PM »

the CAPS say: I receve my messeges from far away
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2735 on: February 26, 2008, 01:18:03 PM »

From Websleuths...VBulletin site 2005:

08-28-2005, 11:28 PM
rollerbladr123 rollerbladr123

Arambatziz-Zedan
Confusion over Freddy's last name is said to result from naming conventions which can be difficult for some to interpret. Apparently the name of both parents or their family names are taken at birth and Zedan may be Freddy's Mother's maiden name.

08-29-2005, 03:43 AM

Hey rollerbladr!!!!
Honestly,I'm having real confusion over Freddies name.When I first,I meen very first,heard about those arrests of K2 and Freddie the other day I heard some newscaster on TV say his name was Frederick Arends or F.A.I know y'all are gonna think I'm crazy!!!I found an aruban list,it's in dutch so I couldn't read the title above the list,but I was doing a search on aruban students looking for the correct spelling of Arambatzis and this list came up and there is a Frederick Jacinthus Arends on list. It says he lives in Catiri Aruba,which is right by Oranjestad.Ok everyone tell me I'm a nut!!!I'll admit it freely.

08-29-2005, 06:42 AM
    I've seen discussion elsewhere about this. I think there is indeed a Freddy Arends and there are others who heard reports that it was Arends who was arrested, but the last name got corrected quickly to the right guy.
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2736 on: February 26, 2008, 01:19:58 PM »

Shango:
All of Shango's information comes from the higher power, Olorum
Eyes of god may look from afar with great acuity (keeness of sight, hearing, intellect)
If a bird whispers an evil secret, the listener is not the sinner!
Not all messages come from a terrestrial origin. 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2737 on: February 26, 2008, 01:22:34 PM »

More from the same site:

08-29-2005, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by legalbee
Girasole, I thought about that monkey in the background too. Could it be heard from Freddie's house as he is said to be neighbor of Joran's? And could Freddie have lied about being at Joran's house that night because Joran PM'd Deepak saying he was home then got Freddie to go with him and Paulus to dispose of Natalee's body? Maybe the kids thought they would each be each other's alibi and Joran PM'd from Freddie's, not his own house a little after 3am. That would still triangulate on the cell phone records in the same area.
Is there a zoo in Aruba? If so, have the police looked at properties and areas close to the monkey cage, if there are any? Maybe the monkey cage happens to back up to a secluded, empty lot......or a home, shed, garage......whatever. Could it have been a parrot instead of a monkey?
Larkit
View Public Profile
Find all posts by Larkit
Old 08-29-2005, 07:43 AM

P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassata11
She does sometimes make comments that raise my eyebrows as well. The video Of Paulus VS's backside is getting old.

I was just wondering why she never mentioned Freddie. I seriously feel he knows something. This thread has done a good job putting a circle around Joran and company. I think the police better check alibis. With their circle of friends, I don't know if any of the alibis are creditable.
NG gets on my nerves sometimes, too, and she can be unprofessionally abrasive for a lawyer, imo. But basically I like her okay and as for the PVDS footage, she can loop that 24/7 for all I care. He deserves to have his skulking, "No body, no case" butt shown in retreat all day long.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2738 on: February 26, 2008, 01:33:52 PM »

To confuse the issue of Freddie's complete name even more lol-here is a snippet about Freddie's name from Abrams 26th August-obviously they have misspelled Arambatsis but they have Aaron in there-"Police also arrested another man; a friend and neighbor of lead suspect Joran van der Sloot, Freddie Aaron Batiz (ph). They say it‘s related to another case. " http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9118769/
Geraldo on his At-Large program this past Saturday announced Freddie's full name as Freddie Aaron Zedan Arambatziz -so there you go-maybe he has a few more names out there aside from his nicknames!

Freddy Aaron....Freddy Arends? 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2739 on: February 26, 2008, 01:34:23 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.