April 20, 2024, 06:36:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #1  (Read 1375859 times)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2940 on: February 29, 2008, 01:04:07 PM »

Still looking at the other car....in between going in circles on arambatzis/Arends/Arendz...and of course there appears to be 2...LOL...Bibi Arends....but thought this interesting for July...

I am not sure what ASI Luis is doing in there again, he could be related to Freddy???(per mother's name)

Osman and Freddy on the same day....and Ramos saw a car...need to check which one he saw...silver or gray???Honda or Toyota????

Name: OSMAN FAROUK OSMAN
Date: 20 July 2005
Pages: 4
Writer/Initiator: DENNIS JACOBS/ ERIC SOEMBRS
Description: witness statement by an Automotive Center employee

Name: Freddy Zedan Arrambatzis
Date:20 July 2005
Pages: 4
Writer/Initiator: Dennis Jacobs, Eric Soemers
Description: witness statement

Name: Carlos Penata Ramos
Date:22 July 2005
Pages: 3
Writer/Initiator: Shaniro Kelly/Luigi Croes
Description: witness statement by a gardener

Name: Luis Guillermo Rodriguez
Date:22 July 2005
Pages: 5
Writer/Initiator: Dennis Jacobs, Zoraida De Cuba
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2941 on: February 29, 2008, 01:06:29 PM »

<<<quote from Capslock>>>

Yes he did, but I wonder why nobody look at it at that time in 2005. I did not even know it exisited.

Yes this is the answer of the Riddle (part of it) still other part to be solved... but the players knew about this... all alone.

But Simain say to search the MOKO pond and that it the pond that Texas search. but the place of the maze has change.

The cops did try to direct them to Moko while shango was trying yo direct them to Monserat.

This make more logic about the 4:10 AM (around that time) pickup at McDonnald. He was scared and was walking fast face down full of MUD missing the right foot Shoe.

I wonder if he still has foot pain?

Maybe the info was something similar to..."I dumped something in a pond."  Given that Joran lived closer to Moko, that would seem logical.  Maybe someone else indicated that was the case.  I will give Simian and Merian the benefit of the doubt for the time being on this one.  They drained ponds, looked high and low.  I know many want to disclaim Simian as a distraction.  It is possible, yet Simian gave us good clues too, most often without riddles. If Simian is who we think, then he/she was working on what he had at the time.

ALE was trying to ask the questions without really asking...for example...asking if Jaime was given something to hold or keep from Joran...asking Paulus if Joran's legs hurt...asking about cleaning the car...ants permeate that area of Montserat...etc. I know we think ALE was a bunch of bumbling idiots...and I am not ready to give them a pass just yet...but there were questions asked that are now easier to link to things we know. 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2942 on: February 29, 2008, 01:16:27 PM »

Caps…I am still not sure what the ‘responsive to request 41’ means.   TIA
Responsive to Request 41 + Name: Jorge Porras Sanches ....is this like a subphoena?

IIRC you were coming up empty on Freddy Zedan and even said that the name may have been a smokescreen.

Could you please share what you came up with on Freddy and where he lives.

Again TIA

It is not a subphoena: it is the Respons to Artikel 41 of penal code of Aruba

Titel III.  Uitsluiting en verhoging van strafbaarheid

Artikel 41

1.   Niet strafbaar is hij die een feit begaat, geboden door de noodzakelijke verdediging van eigen of eens anders lijf, eerbaarheid of goed tegen ogenblikkelijke, wederrechtelijke aanranding.

2.   Niet strafbaar is de overschrijding van de grenzen van noodzakelijke verdediging, indien zij het onmiddellijk gevolg is geweest van een hevige gemoedsbeweging, door de aanranding veroorzaakt.

Sorry to harp on this...but it's bothering me .....some of this Caps posted a few days ago and I just found the last one(bolded)

Caps...does it make any more sense now?

Last Name:Porras
First Name:Jorge A   
Date of Birth:12/30/1982
Place of Birth:Caracas, Venezuela
Current Address:Rondweg 21, Aruba

Last name:Porras Rodriguez,
Born: Sanchez
First Name: Josefa O   
Date Of Birth: 1/9/1945,
Current Address: Rondweg 21, Aruba

The problem with the name is the Sanchez.

Porros as a last name exist

Sanchez as a Lastname with Jorge as First name but no Porros --NONE

This name must have been made up by someone to protect something.

will check one more datamine.

Responsive to Request 41
+ Name: Jorge Porras Sanches
Date: 21 June 2005 / 14:20
Pages: 2
Writer/Initiator: Juan Boezem / Johny Erasmus

Name: Jorge Porras Sanches
Name/Title: Reply on request to return suspects belongings
Date: 20 October 2005
Pa.gcs: 1
Writer/Initiator: J.M.A.M. Ponsioen

Who is this guy??  What is a request 41???  What did they take from him that he wants returned??? 

Does anyone have any ideas?
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2943 on: February 29, 2008, 01:23:06 PM »

Lala's....I don't have a clue...I had that site in English last week, but thought it quicker to ask Caps than to go back and find it.

I thought it was the wrong site last week, but it appears from what Caps posted this morning it was the right one!

The one with Article 41....I mean!

Will do another search on him without the Sanches...I remember a h15 or whatever site... sounds like it could fit!
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2944 on: February 29, 2008, 01:23:12 PM »

The problem with Moko pool is that if they dump the body in there, this acctiion leave Joran walking home. and not to the McDonnald.

Now lets assume that what is said that the head was not part of the body no more, and that both places has been used.

The Moko Pool which is right at the doorstep of the Whitehouse Apartment and there they could have dumb a peace of the body then drive Joran to the Monserat Pool and split leaving Joran alone.

Driving to the Monserat they will dump an other peace of the body.
Split and leave Joran behind.
The Monserat pool will leave him walking to McDonald.

This will give both Simian and Shango Validity for their writtings.

BRB..

CAPS
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2945 on: February 29, 2008, 02:02:00 PM »

The problem with Moko pool is that if they dump the body in there, this acctiion leave Joran walking home. and not to the McDonnald.

Now lets assume that what is said that the head was not part of the body no more, and that both places has been used.

The Moko Pool which is right at the doorstep of the Whitehouse Apartment and there they could have dumb a peace of the body then drive Joran to the Monserat Pool and split leaving Joran alone.

Driving to the Monserat they will dump an other peace of the body.
Split and leave Joran behind.
The Monserat pool will leave him walking to McDonald.

This will give both Simian and Shango Validity for their writtings.

BRB..

CAPS

I am right there with you in your thinking. If Joran is indeed on foot..he would have to be able to walk to where he needs to be picked up.  I think Moko was first target because it was so close to Joran's house...which now takes me to the position of did Joran have Natalee at his place?  Knowing how close the apartments are to Joran's and Freddy's homes and knowing that it is within walking distance to Moko leaves you thinking that is a logical place to dump something.  I am following you.

Logic dictates that Joran was NOT walking the entire time...as I have said.  Thus the witness seeing them near the raquet club in a car and the timeline being so close.  There are still missing pieces of this puzzle however that must be reconciled in order to fit precisely into a nice little package. 

Two different views of the same scenario...interpreted by many.  Yes, it's crystal clear again.  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2946 on: February 29, 2008, 02:04:49 PM »

One more question....does Alex Matthews like to deep sea fish?  Anyone know?

Yes he allways charter a boat with his friends when they came to Aruba.
When he started the New Millenium Secuirty Group, He was respected by everyone. but he was hated bay those that allway want to twist the law.

Alex and his crew when they are hired as bouncer for a party, nobody will fool these guys. ID check metal check they had the control of the the situation.

When he presented the proposal to gaurd the hotels and to setup the Visibility team, that was his plans...it did not come from Jeff Lesker, nor from these hotel owners. He left it on jeff Desk as a proposal for his company.

But what made the differance where the color of their skin. The intimidation just becuase of the color of the skin, The descrimination runs deep in the New AHATA run VISIBILITY TEAM.

Just ask yourself, since when is a GM a Law enforceman.

Their job is only to watch the revenue for their properties. Thats all you here allways comming from the Financial controller "The Bottom Line this week is so and so, but we have made Par "

Hotel Lingo.

The CAPS

Interesting that hotel lingo involves golf terms...

Simian Says: June 28th, 2005 at 1:43 am
The Simian has a handicap of 12.

Shango says Simian is "as the 46th"

Simian Says: June 22nd, 2005 at 12:16 pm
We are worried when people say that they won’t come, because wherever I am I always invite people to my island. It is the best advertisement.

I do have to let all of you know that bookings are up (YTD) and it is actually low-season at the moment. Which is what explains the students getting their vacation packages at US$ 1500.
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2947 on: February 29, 2008, 02:33:49 PM »

Lala's....I don't have a clue...I had that site in English last week, but thought it quicker to ask Caps than to go back and find it.

I thought it was the wrong site last week, but it appears from what Caps posted this morning it was the right one!

Will do another search on him without the Sanches...I remember a h15 or whatever site... sounds like it could fit!

Art.41

This article deals with the question in how far an offence committed in the Netherlands under the influence of alcohol or other drugs can be imputed to the offender. Unlike many other countries the Dutch Penal Code does not contain specific provisions with respect to the criminal liability of addicted or intoxicated offenders. In principle, they are held responsible for their offences, even when the dolus or culpa is absent at the moment they commit their offence. Doctrine and jurisprudence found this liability on the principle of 'culpa/dolus in causa', by accepting an anterior dolus or culpa, which is situated at the moment the offender takes alcohol or other drugs. As is shown in this article, the - nondogmatic - interpretation of this culpa in causa doctrine leaves hardly any space for a claim to impunity.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2948 on: February 29, 2008, 02:52:31 PM »

Art.41

This article deals with the question in how far an offence committed in the Netherlands under the influence of alcohol or other drugs can be imputed to the offender. Unlike many other countries the Dutch Penal Code does not contain specific provisions with respect to the criminal liability of addicted or intoxicated offenders. In principle, they are held responsible for their offences, even when the dolus or culpa is absent at the moment they commit their offence. Doctrine and jurisprudence found this liability on the principle of 'culpa/dolus in causa', by accepting an anterior dolus or culpa, which is situated at the moment the offender takes alcohol or other drugs. As is shown in this article, the - nondogmatic - interpretation of this culpa in causa doctrine leaves hardly any space for a claim to impunity.

Thanks Caps...will take another look at it in the morning
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2949 on: February 29, 2008, 02:53:46 PM »

Good Afternoon, Tangoers!

Two quick thoughts.

Mathews has been and continues to be incarcerated.  He was during this entire time period.  He has been extradited to the U.S. to serve out the balance of his sentence near his wife.  I believe he is in a U.S. prison in the New England region where his wife lives.  Northeast. 

He is kept in a form of solitary confinement about which he is most unhappy.  It was deemed necessary in this country as well for reasons of safety.

Because of this, I wanted Capslock to think whether or not a person in such confinement would have access to a computer.  Hotshots has spoken with his wife and knows much more about it I do believe.

Secondly, aren't Spanish names the given name then the surname or father's last name followed by the mother's last name?  If one of the last names is to be dropped, it is the second one, opposite of what would be done in this country?

Example:  John Smith (father's last name) Jones (mother's lasts name).  If they do not use a last name, it is the Jones that would be deleted for a Spanish name.

I apologize for the interruption but thought this might save some effort on the part of all your research. 

Please just ignore if you find it too disruptive.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2950 on: February 29, 2008, 03:08:52 PM »

Two quick thoughts.

Mathews has been and continues to be incarcerated.  He was during this entire time period.  He has been extradited to the U.S. to serve out the balance of his sentence near his wife.  I believe he is in a U.S. prison in the New England region where his wife lives.  Northeast. 

He is kept in a form of solitary confinement about which he is most unhappy.  It was deemed necessary in this country as well for reasons of safety.

Because of this, I wanted Capslock to think whether or not a person in such confinement would have access to a computer.  Hotshots has spoken with his wife and knows much more about it I do believe.

Secondly, aren't Spanish names the given name then the surname or father's last name followed by the mother's last name?  If one of the last names is to be dropped, it is the second one, opposite of what would be done in this country?
Example:  John Smith (father's last name) Jones (mother's lasts name).  If they do not use a last name, it is the Jones that would be deleted for a Spanish name.

I apologize for the interruption but thought this might save some effort on the part of all your research. 

Hi Anna...where have you been?

So if Freddy's Mom's name is Arambatzis-Rodriquez, where would the Arambatzis come from, her prior marriage?

And seems Freddy is Zedan-Arambatzis so the Zedan would come from where?

And if you can help with that, maybe you can remember where the Aaron or Arends came from?...LOL

Personally I think the names were confused to protect the guilty!

Any help would be appreciated Anna...TIA
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2951 on: February 29, 2008, 03:18:24 PM »

In this photo, the only one besides Oduber that I can for sure identy is EDISON BRIES:

If I'm not mistaken he was accused of sexual harrassment last year plus some scandal in Curacao or Bonaire having to do with prostitution (I think).

Could the guy behind the guy with the striped tie be one of the rock painters?
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2952 on: February 29, 2008, 03:21:39 PM »

Two quick thoughts.

According to KIA papers he did serve his sentance in Aruba completly. He was not extradited to the USA.

This is from KIA officials that handled him everyday.

about the spanish Names:

Father: First NAME: Mario Luis
Last Name: Rodriquez Sanches

women before married : Carment Maria Sarmieneto Gonzales

women get maried to father new name : Carmen Maria Rodriquez Sarmiennto

women get a child but married to the Father

first Name : Jose Luis
Last name : Rodriquez Sanches.

women get a child but not married to the father

First Name: Jose Luis
Last Name: Rodriquez Sarmiento

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2953 on: February 29, 2008, 03:21:48 PM »

Mum,

I only know the correct form that is to be used.  My children are Hispanic.  Like you, it seems evident that Freddie likes to scramble his collection of last names.

I would share your conclusion that this is deliberate.  He can have only one legal father at a time.  Or could his last names be scrambled in an attempt to protect his identity for the same reason of the curious use of initials many times in press releases?

In any event, his name should be his father's last name followed by the last name of his mother, her maiden name only.  It is not possible that he doesn't know his own name so the conclusion that this is a deliberate attempt to obscure his identity would seem the most logical one.

In the event a child is illegitimate, the names would reflect that of the mother only, normally.  Her maiden names, meaning that of her father followed by that of her mother's maiden name.  Otherwise, it would not relflect the correct geneology, etc.

I don't know who does it, the individual or those taking the statements but would have to say that this seems to be a systemic problem with the duel names.  Add in the various nicknames and we might as well refer to them as component "X" at times.  Good luck sorting it out.  All I know is how it SHOULD be.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2954 on: February 29, 2008, 03:28:19 PM »

Two quick thoughts.

No interruption at all...thanks I needed that bit of info.  Just what I needed to hear.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2955 on: February 29, 2008, 03:33:48 PM »

Thanks Anna and Caps....will save that so as I remember in the future.

Ernesto goes by just Arambatzis...

Melody said that Freddy's dad was dying in Venezuela...with a smile...and then Scuba said Melody email me.....hmmmm

Caps....Rodriquez....keeps popping up

Wish I had the Freddy and Sasha connection.

They had plenty of time to confuse and with Tito along for the ride giving MSM wrong names, it's no wonder it's confusing!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2956 on: February 29, 2008, 03:36:28 PM »

Capslock,

You are correct that he was not extradited.  He is in prison here on new and separate charges.  I couldn't recall the details, just knew he was still in jail.

Here is Post #616 from link below:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2439.msg317518#msg317518

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #704 12/11 -
« Reply #616 on: December 15, 2007, 02:18:17 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Anna on December 14, 2007, 10:46:06 PM
Thanks, Hotshots.

So Matthews is serving time in this country as a sort of exchange with Netherlands.  I wonder how much longer he has to go on his sentence.

And talk about wild stories, very early when I first heard about him and had a few Aruban contacts, one of them told me in an email that the reason he got in a fight with Vocking in the first place was because Vocking was hitting on Matthews wife, implying that if she knew what was good for Alex, she better play along with him.

That's just one of those wild rumors and I have no way of proving it one way or another, just gossip but it might explain his behavior somewhat.

No, Matthews is being held because he lied on his visa entry papers. He is now saying he is a political prisoner in the USA and the US is committing a crime against humanity by holding him in jail.

He also claimed that he was being mistreated and tortured by his US jailers. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2957 on: February 29, 2008, 04:45:19 PM »

Thanks Anna and Caps....will save that so as I remember in the future.

Ernesto goes by just Arambatzis...

Melody said that Freddy's dad was dying in Venezuela...with a smile...and then Scuba said Melody email me.....hmmmm

Caps....Rodriquez....keeps popping up

Wish I had the Freddy and Sasha connection.

They had plenty of time to confuse and with Tito along for the ride giving MSM wrong names, it's no wonder it's confusing!

Picture looks like it might have been taken at Moombas

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2958 on: February 29, 2008, 05:35:29 PM »

Capslock,

You are correct that he was not extradited.  He is in prison here on new and separate charges.  I couldn't recall the details, just knew he was still in jail.

Here is Post #616 from link below:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2439.msg317518#msg317518

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #704 12/11 -
« Reply #616 on: December 15, 2007, 02:18:17 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Anna on December 14, 2007, 10:46:06 PM
Thanks, Hotshots.

So Matthews is serving time in this country as a sort of exchange with Netherlands.  I wonder how much longer he has to go on his sentence.

And talk about wild stories, very early when I first heard about him and had a few Aruban contacts, one of them told me in an email that the reason he got in a fight with Vocking in the first place was because Vocking was hitting on Matthews wife, implying that if she knew what was good for Alex, she better play along with him.

That's just one of those wild rumors and I have no way of proving it one way or another, just gossip but it might explain his behavior somewhat.

No, Matthews is being held because he lied on his visa entry papers. He is now saying he is a political prisoner in the USA and the US is committing a crime against humanity by holding him in jail.

He also claimed that he was being mistreated and tortured by his US jailers. 

It is interesting to know how things are turning in live.

Ben King did order many Abuse situation on Alex they forget that people will get out of jail one day. and tell the horror put on him.

This time the coins has flipped and now is the Judge and the son that has done something that he can not walk away. This is not a domestic abuse case but a Murder. They will use all the tactical tricks to find a way to save there A$$.

I know know thats why he left these clues like Art. 41 and The 46 court etc.

I wonder how many years he has to serve in the USA.

BTW in USA he might have computer access. it is the norm in europian jails, maybe someone post it for him.

JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2959 on: February 29, 2008, 05:37:45 PM »

Freddy....again....

P179-181

Wednesday June 22, 2005

While being transferred from police station to KIA, Deepak and Satish are secretly recorded in a 40min conversation:

Snipped
D: It is impossible, swa. When you start that car the whole neighborhood
will hear it.
S: Anyway, he seems to know everything better.
D: He knows our rule, we trust him as a friend, like a brother to be close
with (???)
S: Anyway, bad luck.
D: And I also trusted Freddy like a brother.
S: Yes.
D: But he also talked shit, that's why we've been arrested.
S: What did he say?

snipped...

Now when did Freddy talk to ALE that got the Kalpoes arrested?Guess I missed the memo!

In those transcripts they mention automotive enterprises anybody know what they mean by that?
There is an automotive enterprises NV on aruba.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.