March 29, 2024, 02:30:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #1  (Read 1372292 times)
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #3440 on: March 14, 2008, 07:03:01 PM »

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 4:12 pm
Cowboys must behave in Indian territory
The arawaks need pemmican, they have been without wampum, 1 Moon
The Arawaks keep the singing card
One singing Babylonian and two Hindu chanters are enough
His lordships presence guarantees a trio
The key to edens door did not exist
The refrain has already begun

There was a meeting on june 28th between Croes, Donner(dutch justice minister) and Pechtold(dutch minister of kingdom relations) in curacao. During this meeting croes asked the dutch ministers for assistance in rectifying the aruban image that was painted in the US media. The bad image was harming arubas tourist industry. (wampum)
This would also tie in nicely to the trio comment in the post

I still think that a judge fits "his lordship" best but....

can't figure out what either Croes or the judge that let PVDS and SGC walk have to do with this one....?

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 5:22 pm
The babylonians knew it was dangerous to trade among the arawaks
The way is clouded for the sacrifice
Rules have changed, so has the maze
the way is lost for the pioneers who went to live among the indians
The flames are growing
A sacrifice will be made to spare the police;
to spare the teepees
Singing cards have lost their power
Arawaks worried about being caught with dirty hand
His lordship will bestow the title soon….
They will save the teepees and the palace,
but first
The Sacrifice
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3441 on: March 14, 2008, 07:04:28 PM »

The person that was arrested/detained right after Steve Croes is your 5th suspect.  Whoever that was...Simian's hints are right in line with this...as so many have said, when reading in context it is easy to see...once again...I will say it...we only have to deteremine who that person was that was arrested the same day as Steve Croes to know who the 5th suspect was.  It was right before they took Paulus in...there were more rumors about another person that day than day on the FP.  Those in Aruba were hearing things that we did not know about at the time.

Also, yes there are many dirty hands in this mess.  I have come to believe that the dirty hand reference is about several persons that are in on the corruption and cover up and each and every time Shango mentions them he could easily be talking about a different person. 

Question for thought.....Who are the messengers?

AB or Adin Bikker?  seems he was just asked something or other and released.  j/b

Also this may help:  On Friday, June 17, a fourth person, later identified as disc jockey Steve Gregory Croes was also arrested. Police Commissioner Jan van der Straten, who briefly headed the investigation before his retirement, told the media that "Croes was detained based on information from one of the other three detainees".[38] On June 22 Aruban police detained Van der Sloot's father, Paulus van der Sloot (an attorney who had been part of the judge in training program, but who had left it prior to the Holloway incident), for questioning, and arrested him the same day. He was released on June 26 after agreeing to waive his right not to testify against his son. Croes was released on June 27. 
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3442 on: March 14, 2008, 07:11:48 PM »

I have a question for all those who have worked so hard to decipher the Simian posts.  If we feel pretty confident the Simian's info came from ALE should we trust anything he/she posted that wasn't verified by the press releases?  I mean, I never felt like ALE was very upfront about anything.  Would it make sense for someone connected to ALE to give out this kind of info when everyone knew about the blogs and ALE could read them as well?

I'm just asking because at one point this thing about the fifth suspect would seem to be about whoever ALE wanted to be guilty, but could never prove it.  After that they went on to arrest many others that were never held for very long.  If ALE was seriously trying to prove that the "5th" suspect was guilty they didn't seem to be doing much to keep him locked up.

Sorry, I don't mean to offend anyone, but this thought has been nagging at me for a while now.

Very good point! I don't think anyone trusts what Simian/Merian/Shango/Shock/Checkme or any of the others say completely.  In fact, we should look at a lot of others posts that were made in those first few weeks.  There are some posters that had some pretty good info but didn't have the cool names or spoke in cryptic riddles. 

One reason I would like to know who the 5th suspect actually is would be to deteremine what real worth Simian's posts are...they could all be a bunch of nothing.  If you trust what Checkme said (another Aruban poster) Simian knew nothing of importance.  One thing I would point out, Simian made every effort to distance Joran from the crime.  He only comes close to saying anything negative when he poses as Merian and even then if you read it over and over you can see Merian seemed to change attitudes as if there was a doppleganger Merian also.  So it's mainly what ever you want to think...or speculate...but you are correct...Simian did not implicate Joran...and neither does Shango.  That is why another person comes into play here...not just the 3 perps...there is more involvement...either from someone we can't discover....or...Paulus is just as...if not more...guilty than Joran of what happened to Natalee.

On Friday, June 17, a fourth person, later identified as disc jockey Steve Gregory Croes was also arrested. Police Commissioner Jan van der Straten, who briefly headed the investigation before his retirement, told the media that "Croes was detained based on information from one of the other three detainees".[38] On June 22 Aruban police detained Van der Sloot's father, Paulus van der Sloot (an attorney who had been part of the judge in training program, but who had left it prior to the Holloway incident), for questioning, and arrested him the same day. He was released on June 26 after agreeing to waive his right not to testify against his son. Croes was released on June 27
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #3443 on: March 14, 2008, 07:54:03 PM »

the sumerians:

The significance of the cedars of Lebanon to the history of man are traced to the very earliest written records, that of the Sumerians in the third millennium BC

http://www.intelligence.org.il/Eng/bu/hizbullah/pb/app14.htm

Venezuela

Venezuela, and its neighboring island, Aruba, have long had a well established drug trafficking, drug smuggling, and money laundering network, which had been created in the early 70s by the

Cosa Nostra’s Cuntrera-Caruana family. [175]   In the 1990s, the Aruba-based Mansur family, of Lebanese descent, took over the network, adding cigarette smuggling to their operations.  According to U.S. court documents from March 2001,“Much of the proceeds garnered by the Mansur brothers went to Hizballah.” [176]

and

http://www.tobacco.org/articles/country/aruba/

Intro:

[This reprise of a part of the CPI report contains graphics of some of the documents--gb]

The chief purveyors of tobacco through Colombia's "backdoor ports" were two powerful Aruba families by the names of Mansur and Harms.

In August 1994, the United States indicted cousins Eric and Alex Mansur along with 52 others allegedly involved in a massive drug-money laundering enterprise. The investigation, dubbed Operation Golden Trash, targeted an alleged conspiracy that used narco dollars to purchase cigarettes, alcohol and household electronics, which were sold to individuals and businesses in Colombia. The proceeds flowed to cocaine barons.

could the Mansur family have anything to do with the sumerians in the posts?

If too far fetched let me know i can take it LOL
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3444 on: March 14, 2008, 08:00:17 PM »

There was a meeting on june 28th between Croes, Donner(dutch justice minister) and Pechtold(dutch minister of kingdom relations) in curacao. During this meeting croes asked the dutch ministers for assistance in rectifying the aruban image that was painted in the US media. The bad image was harming arubas tourist industry. (wampum)

can't figure out what either Croes or the judge that let PVDS and SGC walk have to do with this one....?

The flames are growing
to spare the teepees
but first
The Sacrifice

His lordships presence guarantees a trio  (DirtyHand kept hidden)
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3445 on: March 14, 2008, 08:03:55 PM »

the sumerians:

The significance of the cedars of Lebanon to the history of man are traced to the very earliest written records, that of the Sumerians in the third millennium BC

http://www.intelligence.org.il/Eng/bu/hizbullah/pb/app14.htm

Venezuela

Venezuela, and its neighboring island, Aruba, have long had a well established drug trafficking, drug smuggling, and money laundering network, which had been created in the early 70s by the

Cosa Nostra’s Cuntrera-Caruana family. [175]   In the 1990s, the Aruba-based Mansur family, of Lebanese descent, took over the network, adding cigarette smuggling to their operations.  According to U.S. court documents from March 2001,“Much of the proceeds garnered by the Mansur brothers went to Hizballah.” [176]

and

http://www.tobacco.org/articles/country/aruba/

Intro:

[This reprise of a part of the CPI report contains graphics of some of the documents--gb]

The chief purveyors of tobacco through Colombia's "backdoor ports" were two powerful Aruba families by the names of Mansur and Harms.

In August 1994, the United States indicted cousins Eric and Alex Mansur along with 52 others allegedly involved in a massive drug-money laundering enterprise. The investigation, dubbed Operation Golden Trash, targeted an alleged conspiracy that used narco dollars to purchase cigarettes, alcohol and household electronics, which were sold to individuals and businesses in Colombia. The proceeds flowed to cocaine barons.

could the Mansur family have anything to do with the sumerians in the posts?

If too far fetched let me know i can take it LOL

Some believe the Mansurs relate to these posts more directly

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 3:14 pm
Simian, The Sumerians do not like the Babylonian intrusion.
The Babylonian card may be tossed from the table and crushed under Sumerian feet (or feat)….

judicial feat (fi'-at)?
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #3446 on: March 14, 2008, 08:08:26 PM »

The flames are growing
to spare the teepees
but first
The Sacrifice

My first thought was stick to the three involved, so who is his lordship, judge or croes?
just thought i should mention the trio on the 28th
do you think his lordship is a judge?
Finbar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3447 on: March 14, 2008, 08:10:46 PM »

The flames are growing
to spare the teepees
but first
The Sacrifice

jackb,

Do you have a link for this source?

Interesting. A Croes that was at the meeting. Still reaching to tie in SGC into the mix. Croes is as common as a Yoruba priest down there, but one has to be related. With small island inter relations - most likely, more than one.

So, one suspect names SGC and he was arrested. I read somewhere else that SGC mentions he was arrested because he over heard something stated by one of the suspects.

I think the island's close familial relationships are the nut that will not likely be cracked.

Fin

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3448 on: March 14, 2008, 08:17:14 PM »

The flames are growing
to spare the teepees
but first
The Sacrifice

Odie (Oduber) is the Minister of Justice.  That seems to fit.  He went to Holland for some reason or other and I do not believe he was really on vacation.    Odie smoozes as much as he can with the Queen.  If not a judge then the Minister of Justice might have a title known as "his lordship" he uses when trying to look official and not smoozing with the locals. jack blue
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #3449 on: March 14, 2008, 08:17:57 PM »

The flames are growing
to spare the teepees
but first
The Sacrifice

jackb,

Do you have a link for this source?

Interesting. A Croes that was at the meeting. Still reaching to tie in SGC into the mix. Croes is as common as a Yoruba priest down there, but one has to be related. With small island inter relations - most likely, more than one.

So, one suspect names SGC and he was arrested. I read somewhere else that SGC mentions he was arrested because he over heard something stated by one of the suspects.

I think the island's close familial relationships are the nut that will not likely be cracked.

Fin

Fin

here's one
http://juridischdagblad.nl/content/view/1831/71/

This one talks about them meeting about police matters, anti terrorism, drugs etc

http://www.elsevier.nl/dossierartikel/asp/dossier/620/hoofdstuk/4/artikel/51768/reageer/ja/index.html

this one is mostly about aruba's bad image due to us media
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #3450 on: March 14, 2008, 08:19:02 PM »

fin Croes = Rudy Croes
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3451 on: March 14, 2008, 08:31:45 PM »

But he wasn't arrested until the 22nd or 23rd.

Was Freddy ever arrested?

Freddy was not arrested for THIS case but quetioned because he had committed crimes on another minor.  They were supposedly wanting info from him because of his type crimes.   jack b

I understand that...but someone was arrested right after Steve Croes...within 12 hours of each other...that is what needs to be determined...who was that person?  Find that out and you have Simian's 5th suspect.

Palus Vandersloot right after croes
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3452 on: March 14, 2008, 08:35:16 PM »

The flames are growing
to spare the teepees
but first
The Sacrifice

My first thought was stick to the three involved, so who is his lordship, judge or croes?
just thought i should mention the trio on the 28th
do you think his lordship is a judge?

Sumerian feat (fi'-at) may be Dutch law.....used to make DirtyHand disappear.....sparing polis (comps) and preserving babylon

his lordship (IMO)= Posner
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #3453 on: March 14, 2008, 08:48:48 PM »

thx columbo got some more thinking to do
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #3454 on: March 14, 2008, 08:50:21 PM »

columbo=colombo srry lol
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3455 on: March 14, 2008, 08:55:19 PM »

The person that was arrested/detained right after Steve Croes is your 5th suspect.  Whoever that was...Simian's hints are right in line with this...as so many have said, when reading in context it is easy to see...once again...I will say it...we only have to deteremine who that person was that was arrested the same day as Steve Croes to know who the 5th suspect was.  It was right before they took Paulus in...there were more rumors about another person that day than day on the FP.  Those in Aruba were hearing things that we did not know about at the time.

Also, yes there are many dirty hands in this mess.  I have come to believe that the dirty hand reference is about several persons that are in on the corruption and cover up and each and every time Shango mentions them he could easily be talking about a different person. 

Question for thought.....Who are the messengers?

If you are wanting who is arrested/detained after Steve Croes, it is Palus Vandersloot.  j/b
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3456 on: March 14, 2008, 08:57:45 PM »

So we have Posner or Oduber...see why this is so hard to pin down? LOL

Where was Odie born.  He may not be an Aruban.  He may be a dark Dutch.  He is the minister of Justice.  j/b
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #3457 on: March 14, 2008, 08:59:24 PM »

going by arrests or people interviewed as suspects we still have to assume PVDS is the 5th suspect
does that make sense in light of cool and crazy guy she met earlier in the week?....NO
Besed on rumours LVR could be 5th but there have been no documents from press or Mcgraw timeline to confirm this.
ideas anyone?
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3458 on: March 15, 2008, 01:51:53 AM »

There was a meeting on june 28th between Croes, Donner (dutch justice minister) and Pechtold (dutch minister of kingdom relations) in curacao. During this meeting croes asked the dutch ministers for assistance in rectifying the aruban image that was painted in the US media. The bad image was harming arubas tourist industry. (wampum)

perhaps the trio is not three persons but three branches of gov't

a rep from each branch would form a trio

ie: once his lordship agreed/became involved ...
all three branches of gov't were represented

Sun June 26, 2005 11:09pm simian says:
The whisperer is on the line. The Babylonians know what happened, but their hands are tied. They do not own the hammer nor the block.

The owner of the hammer and the block will never carry the package from the Hague. The trias works infallibly.

The party-go-ers need to be pinched, but no one wants to be the cafone. Including the boy. Too much is at stake and he is no Ajax.

He is biting his tongue so he won’t be able to speak. So afraid he is.

Separation of powers, a term coined by French political Enlightenment thinker Baron de Montesquieu, is a model for the governance of democratic states. The model is also known as Trias Politica.

Under this model, the state is divided into branches or estates, and each estate of the state has separate and independent powers and areas of responsibility. The normal division of estates is into the Executive, the Legislative, and the Judicial.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Separation_of_powers

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3459 on: March 15, 2008, 02:11:13 AM »

may not have explained that very well

if interpretation of facts/clues
leads to the belief that the incomplete trio
consists of reps from executive and legislative branches ...
then the one completing the trio reps judicial branch

and therefore his lordship is judicial

if interpretation leads to belief that
incomplete trio consists of legislative and judicial branches ...

then his lordship is from executive branch

if interpretation leads to belief that
incomplete trio consists of executive and judicial branches ...

then his lordship is from legislative branch

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.