March 28, 2024, 01:11:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #1  (Read 1372191 times)
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3500 on: March 16, 2008, 05:20:13 PM »

He is well known
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #3501 on: March 16, 2008, 05:24:55 PM »

He walks in many circles
He walks in ALL houses

Is good governance fully compatible with adherence to moral principles, or does it sometimes require their sacrifice? Philosophers throughout the ages have grappled with the problem of “dirty hands” that results from political leaders having to choose between unsatisfactory alternatives.
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #3502 on: March 16, 2008, 05:29:17 PM »

#  Checkme on June 17th, 2005 6:02 pm

Look for the blue (with grafiti) delivery truck getting impounded…

funny BTW that checkme says "delivery truck" in dutch a van is called bestelwagen=delivery truck

So Checkme is saying look for Lorenzo's van to be impounded?  There's that darn Lorenzo again, lol 

Yep him again and all this talk about him on the 17th when Steve Croes was arrested maybe he is the 5th
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3503 on: March 16, 2008, 07:56:07 PM »

The person that was arrested/detained right after Steve Croes is your 5th suspect.  Whoever that was...Simian's hints are right in line with this...as so many have said, when reading in context it is easy to see...once again...I will say it...we only have to deteremine who that person was that was arrested the same day as Steve Croes to know who the 5th suspect was.  It was right before they took Paulus in...there were more rumors about another person that day than day on the FP.  Those in Aruba were hearing things that we did not know about at the time.

Also, yes there are many dirty hands in this mess.  I have come to believe that the dirty hand reference is about several persons that are in on the corruption and cover up and each and every time Shango mentions them he could easily be talking about a different person. 

Question for thought.....Who are the messengers?

If you are wanting who is arrested/detained after Steve Croes, it is Palus Vandersloot.  j/b

There was an AB pulled in, but don't know just now when.  I am not home and have info on outside storage.  Anyway Adin Bikker is who that was, the best I can remimber. 
Jack B
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3504 on: March 16, 2008, 09:09:06 PM »

Was Paulus a Judge or not?

Post by Anonymous on June 19th. 2005 below from *******…is this the first time we heard he failed? Up until then was he a Judge in training?

Borrowed from the NAH thread…posts from SS, *******, Lala's and texasmom…thanks!

Posts start here by ******* #455 and continue over the next few pages.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2705.440

++++

From *******…

I read he failed his exams not sure how correct that was,others say he learned of his failure right before May 29th 2005 but Im not sure about that either. PVDS when interviewed said he was not ready to be a Judge.
------------
I do not intend to point any fingers or acuse anyone, nevertheless for the sake of what is going on I will provide this information: Paul v/der Sloot failed a substancial part of his exams in the judge-in-training program (RAIO-opleiding in Dutch) . He was actually kicked out of the program the beginning of this year and cannot return, hence not become a full fledged judge. Considering his position and his career in the Dutch/Aruban justice system so far, this should have had a great impact on him. Although I truly hope that Paul is not involved and that Natalee will show up alive, it must be said that he was already in a ‘difficult’ position before his son being involved in this situation.

I hope someone picks up on this. I apologize for the anonimity.

Posted by: anonymous_OM | Sunday, June 19, 2005 at 04:32
++++

www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/06/paul_van_der_sl_1.html

Van der Sloot, persistent lawyer with principles    (sorry, had to laugh)

The lawyer Paul van der Sloot, that is detained in Aruba in the Natalee Holloway affair is here mostly known for his 20-year fight against the building of a motorway around Boxtel.

Boxtel

Paul van der Sloot is indeed member of a brass band and he goes all out during the carnival, but in Aruba he is mostly known as the serious lawyer for whom the principles of justice always and everywhere comes in first place. 

There was a huge disbelief in Aruba when he was arrested for his alleged involvement in disappearance of Natalee Holloway. Boxtel had experienced him as someone who would always persevere and had a thorough manner of working. 

Paul van der Sloot fought twenty years long (from 1973 until 1993) with local residents against the construction of a southern motorway, that had to be build partly over the estate of the Van der Sloot family. Paul van der Sloot stood his ground and fought civil servants and politicians that had proposed and produced the faulty plans for the new motorway in the Cousil of State. The motorway came eventually but it was not laid through the scenic valuable territory anymore but further away. 

In his birthplace Boxtel, van der Sloot was criticized a lot because while he was fighting the developments of the new motorway,  the dangerous traffic was still led trough Boxel and this was causing accidents and consequently was costing the lives of many people.  Van der Sloot was seen as a fault-finder that to prevent the motorway from being build on part of his land, was willing to sacrifice the lives of the youth who attended the schools in the vicinity of the local dangerous streets. Van der Sloot said later on that the criticism hurt him deeply.

Tilburg

Van der Sloot (53) got his legal education at the University of Tilburg in the seventies. He co-founded the Legal Faculty Association Tilburg and also the faculty newspaper ‘Nondejure'. After he finished his studies he did not went to work for the government, but assisted citizens that had conflicts with the government.  It was in that period in Arnhem, where he met a woman Anita (teacher of Artistic Formation) and it was also there were Joran and Valentijn, two of his three sons, were born.

New job

In 1991 Paul van der Sloot thought it was the time for a new job and he found one in Aruba where he was appointed for five year as a lawyer for the Aruban government. The ministers there were not impressed with his stance  „I always first try to find a compromise. By simply prosecuting nobody gets wiser.  If the authorities do something wrong I will always admit that. You must never interpret the facts differently then what they are.  I am convinced that on the long run this will give better results“, According to Van der Sloot in an interview ten years ago in the Brabants Dagblad. 

After a while Van der Sloot got a different assigment: the government wanted him to only set up contracts. Van der Sloot considered going back to The Netherlands, but he liked the small scale of Aruba and as it appeared he had enough possibilities to continue with his career.  He became cabinets leader for the public ministry and gave classes of Administrative Law at the local university. 

Judge

Two years ago Van der Sloot Ditch got the opportunity to become a judge.  With his background that meant that he had follow a training course of three years.  During that training period, he was appointed as a substitute judge in the Antillean court.  Van der Sloot completed the training period of a year in the Netherlands recently but he has not conducted a court(hearing) yet.
++++

Paulus also states He is a Judge in June 2005....
PROCES-VERBAAL

We, Roland Ramiro TROMP and Clyde Anthony BURKE, respectively inspector and sergeant first class with the Korps Politie Aruba and attached to the Section Often Occurring Crimes, state the following.

On June 18th 2005 at approximately 18.30 hours, we interviewed as a witness the man who when asked for his name and details, stated to be, Paulus Antonius Petrus Johanna van der SLOOT born in the Netherlands on February 15th 1952, occupation judge (Joint Court) and living at ADDRESS REMOVED in Aruba for further information.

++++

http://www.carlolawoffice.com/attorneys/index.html

Paul A.P.J. van der Sloot, born in the Netherlands (1952), graduated from the University of Tilburg, the Netherlands (LL.M., 1979). Before going into private practice Mr. van der Sloot worked ten years in social legal aid in the Netherlands, four years in the Aruban Government, eight years in the public prosecution and three years as a judge. He was admitted to the bar in 2006. His practice focuses mainly on administrative law and mediation.

Languages: Dutch, English, German, French and Papiamento.

He is still claiming that he was a judge.
++++

*******...Have We ever learned the reason why Paulus did not make Judge? Seems He has lots of so called friends I just can't imagine why He didn't make it....

I read he failed his exams not sure how correct that was,others say he learned of his failure right before May 29th 2005 but Im not sure about that either. PVDS when interviewed said he was not ready to be a Judge.
------------
I do not intend to point any fingers or acuse anyone, nevertheless for the sake of what is going on I will provide this information: Paul v/der Sloot failed a substancial part of his exams in the judge-in-training program (RAIO-opleiding in Dutch) . He was actually kicked out of the program the beginning of this year and cannot return, hence not become a full fledged judge. Considering his position and his career in the Dutch/Aruban justice system so far, this should have had a great impact on him. Although I truly hope that Paul is not involved and that Natalee will show up alive, it must be said that he was already in a ‘difficult’ position before his son being involved in this situation.

I hope someone picks up on this. I apologize for the anonimity.
Posted by: anonymous_OM | Sunday, June 19, 2005 at 04:32
------------------------------------------
Hello All...Geraldo is in Aruba. He interviewed the judicial minister today who cleared up that Paul Van Der Sloot was a failed judge in training. He failed the test in Holland and the week prior to Natalee's disapearance Paul was in to see the judicial minister asking for a job. Paul was out of work. The judicial minister also told Geraldo that he thought Paul was arrested to put pressure on his son to talk. We get bits and pieces from the officials but this was more info than I have heard from any of officials.

Posted by: Jacque | Saturday, June 25, 2005 at 06:22 PM
-------------------------------------------
And yet, this failed judge in training has the power to bring an entire island to its knees???  Interesting balance of power there...the judge wannabe is ruler over all the real judges, polis and citizens.

As indicated in the posts that ******* cited above THERE IS MORE to the fact that PVDS is not a Judge, not just "failing a test".  I've read it many times since the case began and it seems that every time I need the text, I can't find it.

"Required recommendation" of other judges keeps coming to mind.  I have saved so much of my information outside of my hard drive (just in case) that I can't put my hands on it right now.  I was able to find these today, that basically say what I have.  Other than what it says, I'd also read there were concerns about "questionable decisions" he'd made as a substitute judge.

http://www.exposetheleft.com/2005/06/22/1767/

ORANJESTAD - We think it is about time to correct the false information that is constantly being published and aired, especially by the international (US) media, that Paul van der Sloot, father of Joran van der Sloot, is a judge in the Aruba jusicial system.

This is absolutely false and according to information that we have, he was never a Judge.

In 2003, Paul van der Sloot became a deputy judge as part of his formation to become a judge. As such he followed training as his wish was to one day become a Judge in the Common Court of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba. He functioned as a deputy Judge, but always under supervision of an established Judge. Paul van der Sloot was a deputy judge until March 2004.

In March 2004 Paul van der Sloot traveled to Holland for a year and when he returned to Aruba in March 2005 he did not receive the required recommendation to become a Judge.

The results of his training in Holland were not sufficient to become a Judge, and he was notified by the President of the Common Court of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba that he cannot function as a judge and has to look for another function.

We know for a fact that Paul van der Sloot did not function as a Judge since March 2004, and when he functioned as a deputy Judge before that time, it was always under supervision of an established Judge of the Common Court of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba.

We think that for the sake of correctness and objective news distribution, the media, and especially US media such as CNN and Fox News must stop sensacionalizing the entire Holloway drama and quit giving false information to the international public.
Content © A.M. Digital 2005

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.phpt=39575&page=2

http://scaredmonkeys.com/

On 7-1 “Hasibokos” reported, “In March 2004 Paulus van der Sloot traveled to Holland for a year and when he returned to Aruba in March 2005 he did not receive the required recommendation to become a Judge. The results of his training in Holland were not sufficient to become a Judge, and he was notified by the President of the Common Court of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba that he cannot function as a judge and has to look for another function.”

COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3505 on: March 16, 2008, 09:49:36 PM »

Simian Says: June 24th, 2005 at 2:50 pm
This is bad. Really bad…He has a history of making himself be something he is not.

The fallen judge and the singing card (DirtyHand) are of the same hand, but it is dangerous for the Arawaks to play it, because everyone would hear, including the cowboys

Arawaks can’t let babylonian Card sing because hand holding it dirty too.

The arawaks hold the singing cards. They have the babylonian and 2 shivas. But the other card is dirty.
Even if you play cards in the house of babylon as an arawak (PVDS), you still have DirtyHand.

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 10:49 pm
The maze offers many hidden desires
deflowerings of forbidden fruits
DirtyHand knows.
So does the elder.

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 10:01 pm
Arawaks (something he's not) often go to play in small houses of Babylon with the offspring of the Elders

playing cards (per Shango)-not talking about Poker:
Arawaks hold singing card from babylon
There is also a trio. One Babylonian. 2 Shivas.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3506 on: March 16, 2008, 10:01:29 PM »

AHHH!!!...But they told us that you could not lie as a suspect!!!!

PROCES VERBAAL

We, Roland Ramiro TROMP and Clyde Anthony Burke, respectively inspector and sergeant first class, with the Korps Politie Aruba and attached to the section Often Occurring Crime District 2, state the following.

On June 23rd 2005, at approximately 14.30 hours, as a suspect, a man was interviewed who stated his name was: Paulus Antonius Petrus Johanna van der SLOOT, born in the Netherlands on February 15th 1952, judge (common court) and living at XXXXXXXX number XX on Aruba.

Before the interview the suspect P.A.P.J. van der SLOOT was informed that he was under no obligation to answer.

The suspect P.A.P.J. van der SLOOT has asked if his council Mr. A. SWAEN could be present at this interview and this was also requested by his council. This request was denied. His statement in dutch was transcribed by us, the reporting officers and goes as follows:

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #3507 on: March 16, 2008, 10:03:48 PM »

PROCES VERBAAL

We, Roland Ramiro TROMP and Clyde Anthony Burke, respectively inspector and sergeant first class, with the Korps Politie Aruba and attached to the section Often Occurring Crime District 2, state the following.

On June 23rd 2005, at approximately 14.30 hours, as a suspect, a man was interviewed who stated his name was: Paulus Antonius Petrus Johanna van der SLOOT, born in the Netherlands on February 15th 1952, judge (common court) and living at XXXXXXXX number XX on Aruba.

Before the interview the suspect P.A.P.J. van der SLOOT was informed that he was under no obligation to answer.

The suspect P.A.P.J. van der SLOOT has asked if his council Mr. A. SWAEN could be present at this interview and this was also requested by his council. This request was denied. His statement in dutch was transcribed by us, the reporting officers and goes as follows:

Evidently if You Are Dirtyhand You can! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3508 on: March 16, 2008, 10:08:17 PM »

There was an AB pulled in, but don't know just now when.  I am not home and have info on outside storage.  Anyway Adin Bikker is who that was, the best I can remimber. 

I thought "AB" was early misinterpretation of Freddy's name?

his last name/Arambatzis was released verbally at first,
rather than in writing

the listener heard Aaron Batsis = AB

anyone else remember this?

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3509 on: March 16, 2008, 10:16:52 PM »

rather than in writing

Hi Finn...Yes...Lala's and I have both posted the transcript, somewhere in the thread...LOL

Remember it started as E.B. I saw one yesterday, Eduardo Boekhart, that I want to check out.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3510 on: March 16, 2008, 10:20:21 PM »

PROCES VERBAAL

Evidently if You Are Dirtyhand You can! 

But what if he still was a Judge? And the 'fallen judge' came from the meeting with Rudy...I think this was around 6/17 IIRC.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3511 on: March 16, 2008, 10:40:06 PM »

if this is the real simian it would be pretty clear who the babylonians are
anybody know if this is a genuine post?

Simian on June 30th, 2005 12:24 pm

If the Picaros took the girl then why haven’t they radioed in? They have an agenda and they always prove their point.

The Babylonians still have the boy and the Hindus pinched. The Hindus and the boy met again yesterday. The boy fell apart. Another patch is woven. There are no Picaros here, only a boy. So do the Babylonians think.

A slap in the face did the Babylonians receive yesterday from the ones who own the block and the hammer. The boy can recieve the elder. Ha! Their words will be committed to magnet.

The elder is not a capo in the Palace. The palace servants all think he is a failure, but he sure knows his way around. He did break one gate already.

JE...according to the list of 'real Simian posts' it is.

Here are the links...

Simian link
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1194.0

Links to the missing Simian posts…169-179

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1952.940
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1952.960

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3512 on: March 16, 2008, 10:44:06 PM »

I just found this in my notes

Is there any chance van der Stratten is Shango?

Posted by: ustt | Thursday, December 22, 2005 at 12:08 AM

You can't be serious.
My God, the man is a 75 year old grandfather, and believe me, poetry is not his thing. His wife is a wonderful
artist, though, and his daughter-in-law writes children's books.

Posted by: Scubajap | Thursday, December 22, 2005 at 12:13 AM

Why would Scubajap not know that van der Straten was an artist also?  She knew about his family...how could she have missed that little detail?

LOL...hardly 75 years old either...maybe there is two!
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3513 on: March 17, 2008, 05:30:51 AM »

rather than in writing

Hi Finn...Yes...Lala's and I have both posted the transcript, somewhere in the thread...LOL

Remember it started as E.B. I saw one yesterday, Eduardo Boekhart, that I want to check out.

Going from memory : there was an "AB" taken in for questioning and some reports identified it as an A Bikker. (Not sure of first name). There was a close relative of his posting at RWV at the time and they vehemently denied that this was the person.  Mr Bikker was a respectable person probably in his 30s and held a good job.
Much later Freddy was identified as being the AB questioned.

Hey Mum - that is a bonzer Easter Bonnet you are wearing! 

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3514 on: March 17, 2008, 05:48:38 AM »

rather than in writing

Going from memory : there was an "AB" taken in for questioning and some reports identified it as an A Bikker. (Not sure of first name). There was a close relative of his posting at RWV at the time and they vehemently denied that this was the person.  Mr Bikker was a respectable person probably in his 30s and held a good job.

G'day Tib...I am back on page 168 working on Lala's index and hoped to catch you. LOL on my Bonnet, but what about those eyes?

A. Bikker would be who jackb was talking about and I believe he mentioned a while back a business type guy dressed maybe in a suit. Pretty sure that was in April 2006...maybe he has more.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3515 on: March 17, 2008, 06:15:38 AM »

rather than in writing

G'day Tib...I am back on page 168 working on Lala's index and hoped to catch you. LOL on my Bonnet, but what about those eyes?

A. Bikker would be who jackb was talking about and I believe he mentioned a while back a business type guy dressed maybe in a suit. Pretty sure that was in April 2006...maybe he has more.

Name :  Andin Bikker.

Link to a pic (not the one I remember) 

http://arubadirtypolice.blogspot.com/2006/04/andin-bikker.html

Link to more information

http://pipl.com/directory/people/Andin/Bikker

Too late for me to trawl through RWV now for more information, and it would be pointless as this man is not involved - as far as we know.

Yes I love the eyes Mum.  Will get that email off to you tomorrow - been away from home a lot lately but hoping for a quiet Easter.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3516 on: March 17, 2008, 06:44:55 AM »

Simian said that he makes a living on the island......and he had information on the PVDS interrogations, etc......only referring to him by name after he was relieved and it became apparent that it would get into the media.....so the jealous boyfriend stuff, etc was a way to keep the maze stuff hidden-to preserve babylon.....he actually posted that he knows the babylonians and he shares the concern over wampum

but if a body had been recovered, then there was a cover story, motive, forensics, etc

Shango apparently didn't share this concern

Two stories…Simian and Mirian were trying to tell us that someone else was involved…Mirian was still posting this about the famous pic in mid July.

Also it was posted that if the loot was not found by June 28th. it would not be found…so why would Mirian keep on posting about the 5th.?

Shango…not concerned…just confusing…LOL

# Simian on June 22nd, 2005 5:13 pm
A jealous boyfriend was at home with some friends. He couldn’t have done it. Sometimes friends will cover for each other.

# rem05 on June 22nd, 2005 5:14 pm
Sim -I think your reaching

# Jake on June 22nd, 2005 5:15 pm
How could a local MT boyfriend be involved. The FBI would have cracked this case already through phone records and the internet. I don’t believe this. This is yet ANOTHER rumor!

# Simian on June 22nd, 2005 5:16 pm
He had to be let go.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3517 on: March 17, 2008, 07:07:13 AM »

Wow, this thread is  hopping!

According to the  Kalpoes' "Van der Sloot trusts Freddy with his life."  That certainly sounds like what Joran said about "Daury".  I am convinced Freddy has much to do  with this story.   He threw  Joran to the   wolves by telling about what Joran told him on the 30th, and Joran meekly said Freddy must have misunderstood him, or remembered the date wrong.   No anger, no feelings of betrayal.

Also, Shango had said if Natalee  was not found by a particular day, that she would never be found.  I wonder how he knew this, as it looks like he was right.  Then he says "light the fires" in his postings, and I can't help but wonder if her body was incinerated either at the hospital or in a fire on that holiday that occured around that time that they all burn things. 

Just some random thoughts.

LOL...this is the thread for random thoughts...

I think too that Joran makes too much of Freddy getting dates wrong, only speaking pap. Saying he was worried because he was Venezuelan...more garbage IMO

He was only 17. He worshipped the #1 Pimp and also his best friend.
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3518 on: March 17, 2008, 07:08:08 AM »

consecutive posts:

Simian Says: June 22nd, 2005 at 5:09 pm
A scorned lover (5th suspect) needs a motive? Drives some people to some crazy deeds.

Simian Says: June 22nd, 2005 at 5:13 pm
A jealous boyfriend was at home with some friends. He couldn’t have done it. Sometimes friends will cover for each other.

Simian Says: June 22nd, 2005 at 5:16 pm
He had to be let go
Paulus' duties were suspended on or about 6/17/05. (first use of name)
He had been brought in for questioning that day
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3519 on: March 17, 2008, 07:13:15 AM »

I have a question for all those who have worked so hard to decipher the Simian posts.  If we feel pretty confident the Simian's info came from ALE should we trust anything he/she posted that wasn't verified by the press releases?  I mean, I never felt like ALE was very upfront about anything.  Would it make sense for someone connected to ALE to give out this kind of info when everyone knew about the blogs and ALE could read them as well?

I'm just asking because at one point this thing about the fifth suspect would seem to be about whoever ALE wanted to be guilty, but could never prove it.  After that they went on to arrest many others that were never held for very long.  If ALE was seriously trying to prove that the "5th" suspect was guilty they didn't seem to be doing much to keep him locked up.

Sorry, I don't mean to offend anyone, but this thought has been nagging at me for a while now.

LOL...not offended...I see your point, but we have Dave's theory on Lorenzo and Jacob's response. And Freddy...Jossy said he was detained early in the case and the media was not informed. The press reported he was let quietly out the back door on his release, while the Kalpoes came out the front with all the cameras flashing.

Things that make you go hmmmm!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.