June 18, 2024, 06:28:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #671 8/1 - 8/2/2007  (Read 225992 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #340 on: August 02, 2007, 10:19:37 AM »

Waving to  Beach...

Wish I could help...
the bottom line of the page... under the site meter

"Page created  in "     what does your say..

Wondering, too, if Beachwego can see her IP address when she posts in the bottom right.  Seems odd that she can use Quote but not Reply...

Beachy, maybe you need to clean the cookies??? 

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #341 on: August 02, 2007, 10:20:25 AM »

Because it's showing a fast load time...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #342 on: August 02, 2007, 10:24:14 AM »

Waving to  Beach...

Wish I could help...

Heya Old Fart!!  Good to see you again too!  You always gave me a chuckle or two for the day!  Hope you are doing well!

To answer your question....this is what it said after I REFRESHED....as I could not go to the next page...it told me I wasnt CONNECTED to the internet again...so I went back with the back arrow at top of page....and REFRESHED the page.  It then said this at the bottom:

Page created in 0.126 seconds with 21 queries.

Thanks for trying to help me tho!   This is way too slow so I may have to leave for now...and try again later!  

Happy day to you!

I think ...  going by those #'s it is something on your end ...
Sorry

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
beachwego
Scared Monkey

« Reply #343 on: August 02, 2007, 10:31:39 AM »

Waving to  Beach...

Wish I could help...

Wondering, too, if Beachwego can see her IP address when she posts in the bottom right.  Seems odd that she can use Quote but not Reply...

hmmm....I had no idea...but I do now....i can see it in my  reply ....for the world to see too!!   Oh well, this is too weird!  Guess I better mosey on outta here!

Thanks for telling me!   and hope you are doing good to...its is good to see you again too!

Thanks Everyone! 

Bye!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #344 on: August 02, 2007, 10:33:47 AM »

(trying out the font size within a post...hehehe)

Now HERE is something we can discuss today...FROM FOB....nomdeguerre wrote:  
Skye, I do believe the first line of the title, though not the second.  I do believe that Beth loves Natalee.  I always have.  Sure, she made some mistakes, but every parent does. 

I also believe it is entirely possible that she arrived on Aruba believing the stories she told about Natalee.  Natalee HAD accomplished a lot in her young life, and it is possible that her mother thought she didn't drink, had never had sex, etc.  If Beth had walked into Carlos 'n Charlie's at midnight on the night Natalee disappeared and seen her letting boys take jello shots off her on the bar, I wouldn't have been surprised if Beth had had a heart attack. 

Where I part company with Beth is that there is a lot of information out there that Natalee engaged in risky behavior while she was on Aruba.  As I have posted over and over and over again, that didn't make Natalee a terrible person, but it certainly exposed her to danger.  Kids die of alcohol poisoning.  Certainly they can die of a combination of alcohol and drugs, and there are "statements" (plural) that Natalee was seen with drugs in her possession.  Suppose Joran did leave her alone on Malmok Beach as he says he did.  Certainly he should not have done it, and that is one thing he has never denied.  But suppose that as Natalee was walking back to the Holiday Inn, she passed a good-looking guy coming from the direction of Moomba's who said, "Hey, pretty lady, why the sad look?  How about I buy you a drink," and she went off with him.  She had already left a bar that night with three men she did not know.  What reason is there to think she wouldn't have taken him up on it?

Beth seems totally committed to the idea that Joran and the Kalpoes "kidnapped, raped, and killed" Natalee.  She has said as much, in plain English, over and over on television.  Those three young guys were separated and questioned for weeks using interrogation techniques that would not have been allowed in this country.  Deepak's car was ripped apart, and pieces of the upholstery were sent both to the Netherlands Forensic Institute and the FBI for testing.  The vacuum cleaner was seized from the Van der Sloot home during the FIRST search in June 2005.  The KLPD tore up the concrete around the Van der Sloot's pool.  All without apparently finding any evidence that they harmed Natalee, else they would be in jail right now.
Comes a time when you have to ask yourself, "So far as Beth is concerned, is this really about finding justice for Natalee?"  Because that is surely going to involve considering every possibility, some of them embarrassing and unpleasant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HUH.......tore up the concrete??? WHEN? I had not heard that, nor had I heard about them taking a VAC from the home...this is BS.

I think we have some cultural differences in all of this.  Beth is probably correct in her assumption that Natalee was drugged, raped and murdered by Joran and friends.  On the other hand Joran and people that post such things as above have a different view of such things.  They apparently consider it good sport to lure young girls away and toss them in the ocean when through.

When one reads the BS these people put out, you would think Natalee had been in Aruba for months hitting every crack house on the blasted island.  This barely 18-yer-old kid was only on the island for a few days and she was with her group until that last night.  Those that took her away are the ones to be held accountable for her whereabouts!!!!!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #345 on: August 02, 2007, 10:33:57 AM »

Good Morning Everyone-

Is Klaas excited?  Laughing Laughing

My additional options must be different from yours Klaas, mine only offers reply notification; return to this topic; and don't use smileys?

Maybe I don't get the mercedes features?  Laughing Laughing

Heya Ms. Nonesy!!   It is great to see you!   I am so terribly excited to be back!   I do hope you are doing well and would love to hear from you again...perhaps you could get my new info from Klaas or Sunny?

Also...Good morning to all of you out there in Monkey Land!  

I have been having a terrible connecting to SM these last few days....and am unable to even post without doing a quote such as this.....which PLEASANTLY SURPRISED ME IT WORKED!!

Is anyone else having this problem...or is it just specific to me?  It seems to take days to load a page....and sometimes never it seems....or I am just too impatient to wait.

If I try to post it tells me I am not connected to the internet....which is nuts...cause I am!   but then I was able to post this using Nonesy's quote!

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated...if I am able to see them, that is!!

My other comment I wanted to make was that it is almost too depressing to read the front page ... with all the horrible reports of murder, rape, attempted rapes, murders, etc.   It is almost no wonder that the world sees us....America as so full of crime.  

I know that it is necessary to report these things so that we all become aware...but it would be nice if we could have an additional front page or thread of the goodness, hope, kindness and inspirational stories that I do still believe thrive in us all!

Please accept my apologies for interrupting the discussion of the moment...for I have not been able to load any pages...or lack the patience to wait for them to do so.   I did so want to connect with Nonesy...and I do hope this goes thru...however I may never know!  but..just in case...I sure would appreciate if there are any suggestions as to what I can do to remedy my problem!

Have a blessed day to each of you all....and please pass one happy thought or wish onto at least one other person today!

Love ya Nones!!!

Hey Beachy love you back !!
I was on a conference call and had to turn away, I'm so glad to have you back !!! Work is at a fast clip this week but Sunny did forward your contact point and I'll be in touch soon !!

{{ HUGS }}

Hi everyone - I fear I have to run back to work, my monkey time has been sorely missed  Sad

I continue to stand with the girl.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: August 02, 2007, 10:35:09 AM »

Waving to  Beach...

Wish I could help...

hmmm....I had no idea...but I do now....i can see it in my  reply ....for the world to see too!!   Oh well, this is too weird!  Guess I better mosey on outta here!

Thanks for telling me!   and hope you are doing good to...its is good to see you again too!

Thanks Everyone! 

Bye!

BEACH - the only people that can see your IP is YOU and ADMIN - the WORLD cannot see it.
beachwego
Scared Monkey

« Reply #347 on: August 02, 2007, 10:35:36 AM »

Waving to  Beach...

Wish I could help...

Beachy, maybe you need to clean the cookies??? 

Brand spanking new computer....but it is the hated VISTA!!!  However,  I am having no problems anywhere else...so cant imaging what it is...and its only just started last 2 days in here!

Oh well, I will try to log in again later!

Take care, Mrs. Red, and Happy Day to you!!!

Bye All!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #348 on: August 02, 2007, 10:36:44 AM »

Waving to  Beach...

Wish I could help...

Thanks Everyone! 

Bye!

Beachy. No one can see your ip... just you.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #349 on: August 02, 2007, 10:40:06 AM »

Easy,
It's very true.  There would literally have to be 48 hours in a day for Natalee to have done all they claim she did... and quite frankly I don't care if she smoked crack or what she did... she did not deserve for Joran, Satish, and Deepak to murder her.  I will grant that it more likely than not was an accident, not pre-meditated but the endless cover-up and bashing of the victim makes me so mad.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: August 02, 2007, 10:40:33 AM »

BEACHWEGO - There were a couple of "boxes" in your profile that should have been checked that weren't that might have been slowing you down.  I checked them for you.  When you come back, hopefully things will be faster for you.

It was these two boxes:

beachwego
Scared Monkey

« Reply #351 on: August 02, 2007, 10:40:40 AM »

Waving to  Beach...

Wish I could help...

Thanks Everyone! 

Bye!

BEACH - the only people that can see your IP is YOU and ADMIN - the WORLD cannot see it.

Thanks Klaas!  thats a relief!!

I really dont know why I am having issues...I will just try again later...and hope it is resolved by then.

Love ya!  Take care!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #352 on: August 02, 2007, 10:41:38 AM »

Okay, here's a question...how can we get the smileys organized so my faves are on the first page and not in the more section.  We have duplicates on the first page that need to be removed.  I don't like the more section, it's too busy for me.

I agree! I have thought the same thing too, Miss Mom! It also aggrivates me that some of the smileys on the top row are duplicated, when we could have them used more effectively with smilies like this one: 

Any special requests? Any objections to my reorganizing a little?

Lala's ROLLING EYE SMILEY  Rolling Eyes MUST be included at the top!!! (It is also my personal favorite!!) ...and many others too!
There are also MANY smileys that you could add to the more section, if possible>>>
http://elouai.com/yahoo_smiley.php
http://www.helpbytes.co.uk/messbeta6.php  scroll down to see...
http://www.geocities.com/basefaces/?20072  <<this site has Holiday and more...(also has dirty smileys, lol)...I know we can't have those!! LOL!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #353 on: August 02, 2007, 10:41:49 AM »

I have an o/t question....

I am wondering (watching the news here) if the collapse would have actually been worse if it had happened over dry land? 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: August 02, 2007, 10:42:00 AM »

BEACH - see my post above. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: August 02, 2007, 10:46:59 AM »

Dugga was working on the "Additional Options" and may have fixed it so everyone sees it now.  Check when you post and see if you get the option to ATTACH a file by uploading it from your PC.

Another thing - SUNFREAK was having problems updating her thread in the important case document area do to a restriction in the length of post.  DUGGA has fixed that now.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #356 on: August 02, 2007, 10:47:07 AM »

Easy,
It's very true.  There would literally have to be 48 hours in a day for Natalee to have done all they claim she did... and quite frankly I don't care if she smoked crack or what she did... she did not deserve for Joran, Satish, and Deepak to murder her.  I will grant that it more likely than not was an accident, not pre-meditated but the endless cover-up and bashing of the victim makes me so mad.

I think drugging her was premeditated and that action led to her death directly or indirectly.  The cover-up compounds the situation, so I have no pity or mercy for these guys that used to prowl the tourist spots looking for game.

The pity is that even if they were convicted, they are not looking at much time.  I don’t even give much thought to these guys ever being punished in Aruba.  I just wish something of Natalee could be found and at least one person on that island would speak the truth.  Joran likes to run his mouth too much for him not to have told the whole story to someone.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: August 02, 2007, 10:47:29 AM »

Tyler...time to come back....I can do pictures.... Very Happy

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: August 02, 2007, 10:49:46 AM »

Dugga...does the picture have to have words under each picture?

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: August 02, 2007, 10:50:59 AM »

Tyler...time to come back....I can do pictures.... Very Happy

How pretty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.