March 28, 2024, 02:38:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ELVIS...ELVIS....ELVIS - EVERYTHING ELVIS  (Read 145143 times)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #220 on: January 25, 2009, 09:27:23 PM »

number 2:

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #221 on: January 25, 2009, 09:29:22 PM »

Okay, that's all I have for now! And Elvis really doesn't look that heavy to me here!  Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #222 on: January 25, 2009, 09:53:12 PM »

I found a couple of Elvis devoted magazines from 1977, this is the cover of one

you do realize that you're going to have to scan all the pages now 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #223 on: January 25, 2009, 09:54:47 PM »

Hey Sea, i still can't believe how close we were to elvis in those pics. The 4th row!  I'm still in awe of him! I'm so tired & I'm going to watch Geraldo; I'll check back in the morning! Nite!! 

Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: January 25, 2009, 09:55:57 PM »

I found a couple of Elvis devoted magazines from 1977, this is the cover of one

you do realize that you're going to have to scan all the pages now 

Sea, you're so funny!!  But i really will if you want!! 

Phaedrus
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #225 on: January 25, 2009, 09:59:10 PM »

Hey Sea, i still can't believe how close we were to elvis in those pics. The 4th row!  I'm still in awe of him! I'm so tired & I'm going to watch Geraldo; I'll check back in the morning! Nite!! 

Good night Monken....Thanks You really just isn't good enough to describe for how I feel right now..this is amazing !!!! Did you find your moms book ?? 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: January 25, 2009, 10:01:55 PM »

Sea, you're so funny!!  But i really will if you want!! 

Monken...you know how I feel...but I'm not going to pressure you..I might nag you to death but never pressure you 

You post what ever you want...I will enjoy all of it... *sniff* I need a tissue

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #227 on: January 25, 2009, 10:03:20 PM »

Sea my Mom had every record 45 and Lps of Elvis.  She is in nursing home now.  I will have to go look for them in her house.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #228 on: January 25, 2009, 10:04:55 PM »

Hi Deenie...Thank You for sharing that story about your dad...Your father is a little older than my MIL, but she's told me how devastating it was for her and her friends when they first learned about Elvis passing on (I like to use that term because my belief is that nobody "dies" ..we all go somewhere and for some that's a good thing, and for others..not so good) After hearing my MIL's stories, I feel I can relate to what your dad must have felt. Seems like the whole world cried when Elvis move on..

I laughed when you mention the teasing he got in the Army..I'm assuming the picture that you posted is actually Elvis....would you be able/willing to post an old pic of your dad for a comparison ?? I understand if you're uncomfortable with that, being in an open forum and all, It's totally up to you and I won't give it a second thought if you don't...

Sorry I haven't been able to catch up with you earlier...my life has been chaos this past week and I haven't been able to do much more than lurk and post a few bad jokes..
I hope you're doing well and that your house is coming along to your satisfaction. I peeked into your new thread but I want to talk to you first before I post, so I know what you're trying to do with it...you know how I hate to be off topic 

Till next time !!
Take care
SS

Hi SS - thank you for your reply. Yes that is a photo of Elvis. I do have a Photo of my Dad standing on the tarmac * I believe he is Japan. I have to find it. When I do I will Certainly post it. Its a great shot because it's him " Head to Toe" and he is close to the Camera. Yah My Dad was in the Navy and he was a Corpsman. He trained in Pensacola Florida and then was sent to Korea. And Yes is sporting his " Curl" in this photo too 

Yah any questions you want to ask - or anything you want to know - shoot at me at the Renovation post ... Smile
K

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #229 on: January 25, 2009, 10:12:19 PM »

Sea my Mom had every record 45 and Lps of Elvis.  She is in nursing home now.  I will have to go look for them in her house.

Hi A-1 !! If she has all of them...you need to look for a BIG BOX..think refrigerator 

I hope your back you your happy self today ! 

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #230 on: January 25, 2009, 10:24:04 PM »

Hi A-1 !! If she has all of them...you need to look for a BIG BOX..think refrigerator 

I hope your back you your happy self today ! 
She does, she collected them.  And I am better, last nite was very bleak, I glad I have friends like you.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: January 25, 2009, 11:03:24 PM »

The funeral procession:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/gZ3MOyCn66w&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/gZ3MOyCn66w&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

nomorenekkiddogs
Scared Monkey

Why wear fur when you can run around "Nekkid"

« Reply #232 on: January 25, 2009, 11:34:54 PM »

The funeral procession:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/gZ3MOyCn66w&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/gZ3MOyCn66w&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Awesome, just awesome

Thank you , thank you very much

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: January 26, 2009, 09:03:34 AM »

Oh Sea...That's so sad.  ::MonkeyNoNo:
I'm gonna go look at happy videos now. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: January 26, 2009, 09:37:44 AM »

Hey, Guys, i dug out the Elvis albums i have. This pic is for anyone that hasn't seen his Moody Blue album. This was purchased the day he died.

Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: January 26, 2009, 09:38:51 AM »

Moody Blue

Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: January 26, 2009, 09:40:18 AM »

Sea, you told me about the Pink album but I had never seem the re and green ones!

Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #237 on: January 26, 2009, 09:41:00 AM »

Green:

Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: January 26, 2009, 09:42:18 AM »

THIS IS AVAILABLE ON EBAY FOR $1990.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
IT'S SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #239 on: January 26, 2009, 09:56:17 AM »

Hey, I know this is not about Elvis but has anyone heard about Britney Spears new song? It's causing a HUGE controversy because of FCC laws. it's been on the news over the weekend. The song title: If U Seek Amy.......the controversy: partial chorus lyrics: All the boys and all the girls are begging to If You Seek Amy. The chorus doesn't make sense unless you sing it & you understand that she's SPELLING OUT THE "F" WORD and adding me!Parents are raising Hell about it! Britney is "All About" some controversy!!!
from youtube: There is no official video yet!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWKpfgWjf60

Phaedrus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.