June 03, 2024, 05:12:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #672 8/2 - 8/3/2007  (Read 190047 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #600 on: August 03, 2007, 07:45:05 PM »

I used to have 12 plants. Now I have three. I have two Kats.
I would have had more kids just for the fun drugs, but could not.
I would like to have an avatar. But, am tooooooo dumbbbbbbb right now.

Hey there Kat_Gram Very Happy  Sorry I can't help you with the plants or getting you an avi...you are nekked Shocked Shocked

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: August 03, 2007, 07:45:20 PM »

I know but here is why that intrigues me so much...

CA interview... jvds states, in fact interjects into the interview pretty emphatically that deepak did not pick him up when he called him..

Greta interview... it was Satish that picked him up....

there is a statement or interview where he states deepak did pick him up...

so to me the fact that it's a changing evolving lie makes it significant some how... I just can't figure out how or why

When Joran read about the cellphone and J Croes transmission, he had to change to Satish.  Everytime there was more evidence, he changed his story...or wrote a book...to try and accomodate the new info.  IMO

Bam Buckeye! Nail on head. He went from the HI story to say he walked home. Then he tried to frame the Kalpoes (most likely at Paulus' instruction) saying they dropped him off at his house and rode off with Natalee after they "exchanged e-mails". I always thought that was just darling! Kalpoe lawyers let him know that one wasn't going to work so they get on the same page with the beach and he goes with deepak until, as you say, the computer thing gets in his way so he switches to Satish. He evolved the story with what he knew and what he thought he could get away with.

Mrs. Red, that is an interesting puzzle piece. The Kalpoes never have changed their story after they fessed up to the HI lie.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #602 on: August 03, 2007, 07:45:43 PM »

Were has that Kat been you might ask ? She's a nice Kat and we miss her the Monkeys say.
Ms. Kat has been wuking too much o/t at work.
BBL... or tomorrow. Nice Forum ! !  

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #603 on: August 03, 2007, 07:45:44 PM »

Kat, you are soooo cute and funny! 

I Stand With The Girl
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #604 on: August 03, 2007, 07:46:13 PM »

Kat... CBB is looking for a project!  LOL.....

OS, I didn't even think of the tax break...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #605 on: August 03, 2007, 07:46:31 PM »

Kat_G
Would this work as a temp one

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #606 on: August 03, 2007, 07:47:39 PM »

Mrs. Red,

I never thought you were bashing, (some were making fun or something and I don't get it,) in fact their story is a great one imo. With that many children they probably don't have to pay any taxes like you and I do. I think over so many you don't, and that is fine with me, we pay enough for everyone, lol. My DH hates that...I thought it was cute seeing them all get off the small bus to visit a horse farm.

OS

I know I'm not serious very often, but here is something that I am serious about. I wish people could take some kind of tax deduction for pet care, in much the same way they do for children. Most people these days who have pets spend a huge amount of money on them. For instance, my two have to eat prescription dog food that we get from the vet, we give them Interceptor and use Frontline on them, one has daily prescription eyedrops and the other one has daily eye ointment, etc.

Does anyone else feel this way, or am I totally insane?  Shocked

ummmmmmmmmmmm.....errrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hehehhehehehehe

just teasing ya BT  Cool Laughing

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #607 on: August 03, 2007, 07:48:02 PM »

Mrs. Red,

I never thought you were bashing, (some were making fun or something and I don't get it,) in fact their story is a great one imo. With that many children they probably don't have to pay any taxes like you and I do. I think over so many you don't, and that is fine with me, we pay enough for everyone, lol. My DH hates that...I thought it was cute seeing them all get off the small bus to visit a horse farm.

OS

I know I'm not serious very often, but here is something that I am serious about. I wish people could take some kind of tax deduction for pet care, in much the same way they do for children. Most people these days who have pets spend a huge amount of money on them. For instance, my two have to eat prescription dog food that we get from the vet, we give them Interceptor and use Frontline on them, one has daily prescription eyedrops and the other one has daily eye ointment, etc.

BT

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #608 on: August 03, 2007, 07:49:17 PM »

Dayhiker...

that is why I just cannot believe that they ever were at the beach, I think the CA interview probably held the most truth... and it was slipped in that they were at the house.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: August 03, 2007, 07:49:20 PM »

My niece and her DH only have 4 kids, but still, he says as when they all get out of the car, it looks like a "clown car".  Like in the circus, where clowns just keep coming out and coming out. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #610 on: August 03, 2007, 07:49:47 PM »

Mrs. Red,

OS

One more time 
BT

Did you see the link to 76yr old being fined for feeding birds and squirrels ?

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #611 on: August 03, 2007, 07:49:57 PM »

BBL bad storm just blew up thunder lightening don't trust surge protectors. 

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: August 03, 2007, 07:50:52 PM »

Bye BB-stay safe.  Hope storm blows over soon.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #613 on: August 03, 2007, 07:51:09 PM »

One more time 
BT

Noooooooo.....why would they do that?  Shocked

I Stand With The Girl
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #614 on: August 03, 2007, 07:51:11 PM »

bleached be careful... see you later..

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #615 on: August 03, 2007, 07:51:15 PM »

mrs. red ... other than the Holiday Inn fabrication ... I believe that each of Joran's accounts regarding how he got home that fateful morning as well as the insertion of the missing shoes has everything to do with implicating Deepak/Satish as being the last person/s alone with Natalee Holloway.  If Deepak or Satish admitted to picking up Joran they would be furthering Joran's agenda of implicating them in what happened to Natalee Holloway.  If they claimed that they dropped Natalee and Joran off at the Marriot Beach ... then they are implicating Joran as the last person with Natalee.

In my opinion, when you consider the gardener observation at 2:30 AM on the morning that Natalee disappearance ... Joran, Deepak and Satish are all lying ... distancing the real truth.   

Janet

DAVID KOCK: ….. Oh, yes. To start it, they didn’t pick him up. Yes? So that’s a flagrant lie, if you say that. And he’s saying that that’s the story, that they—they—that he called Deepak, and afterwards, Satish came and picked him up, yes? That’s a lie.

Second of all, he indicated that, yes, he left his shoes on the beach, but then Satish would say, No, come, I’ll drop you all the way to your home, like, 2:30, 3:00 o’clock in the morning, then I’m going to come and look for your shoes. I mean, how logical is that, you know? It’s a beach. I don’t even know where your shoes would be. And then why would I take you home, OK, and I would come and look for your shoes?

Always loved the part where he says Po Lilole Satish went back to fetch Massah Joran's tennis shoes.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #616 on: August 03, 2007, 07:51:44 PM »

God is Bowling over here...

crashing all over the place

lightening everywhere............

Shocked

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #617 on: August 03, 2007, 07:52:42 PM »

I have a friend that was one of eleven children.  She told me the family couldn't go on vacation until the eldest learned how to drive so they could take two cars, because her mother never learned to drive a car.  Imagine eleven kids and mom doesn't drive... Shocked

Oh my goodness, now that would be a challenge.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #618 on: August 03, 2007, 07:53:36 PM »

One more time 
BT

Noooooooo.....why would they do that?  Shocked

I posted it back a page or three  something about being a Nuisance
and I think article or video says something about possilbe $1,000 fine each day  Shocked

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #619 on: August 03, 2007, 07:53:56 PM »

God is Bowling over here...

crashing all over the place

lightening everywhere............

Shocked

be careful.. we don't want a rusty robot!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.