June 15, 2024, 06:34:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #672 8/2 - 8/3/2007  (Read 190416 times)
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #160 on: August 03, 2007, 11:56:51 AM »

Joran thinks he is Joe cool in the video.  He is nothing but a jackass.

Joran is young and very inappropriate in his emotional responses.  This is no excuse for his behavior though in any way shape or form.

Remember how sad he was when he or whoever it was confessed and he was being led out in handcuffs?  Then days later he is sitting in the backseat of the patrol car wearing sunglasses and a smirk.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #161 on: August 03, 2007, 11:57:41 AM »

Slogger,
so noted. Very Happy 

we will get it worked out eventually...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: August 03, 2007, 11:58:36 AM »

I'm sure they will be nothing but will pray for that outcome with you.  {{hugs}}

Thanks Klaas & TCU.

add me to that list...

Thanks Mrs Red!
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: August 03, 2007, 12:00:42 PM »

Joran is young and very inappropriate in his emotional responses.  This is no excuse for his behavior though in any way shape or form.

Remember how sad he was when he or whoever it was confessed and he was being led out in handcuffs?  Then days later he is sitting in the backseat of the patrol car wearing sunglasses and a smirk.

I hope he has nightmares day & night for the rest of his life.  I hope Natalee keeps him awake all night.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: August 03, 2007, 12:02:08 PM »

HELLO to sharon, GrannyToad, klaasend, Peaches, mrs. red, Nut44x4, Mere, wreck, msmarple, San, MAca, Anna, tcumom, BTgirl, Toler, robots, Slogger, Kimmy53 and 18 Guests who are viewing this topic.

Thank you, SunFreak.  I had been reading here for a loooong time and it's great to have a voice. 

Mrs. Red, I really liked the Case Discussion Only thread.  It was moving.  There was interest.  I was disappointed when I refreshed...poof, it was gone.  The discussion was mixed into the LCD and difficult to find some of the posts.

Because I'm new to posting here, I probably have half a vote; but my half vote would be for having a Case Discussion Only thread, in additional to the Lively.

Thanks for opening the cage!   Very Happy

Hi Slogger, I liked the two threads also. It was easy to keep up with both of them and the serious discussion in the case discussion thread was good for staying focused. Not that in don't enjoy the Lively, do very much, but sometimes earnest case discussion can get buried. My half and your half make one, lol.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: August 03, 2007, 12:04:30 PM »

Klaas - I have more updates ready.  Did Dugga take away the ability to post documents like those who's who's, etc from Word?  How should we work this now?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: August 03, 2007, 12:04:51 PM »

Yes that picture of him in the back seat of the police car is sickening and you can truly see how demented he is.

The shame of it all is that he was sad because he got caught and he was in prison and didn't want to be there.  He wasn't sad for his actions.  JMO.
windy city
Scared Monkey

« Reply #167 on: August 03, 2007, 12:09:39 PM »

Hi Gang!

I'm new in town. Is there room in the cage for me and my bear?
A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #168 on: August 03, 2007, 12:10:35 PM »

I think it is so sad how that has changed... kids can't be kids anymore... it will get them killed or worse.

What really freaks me out is that the predators are getting younger as well....

I think it was always there, but now we're hearing about it. I also think there are a whole lot more people now.

--why I garden. Mine's quite small and somewhat scattered. I remember what veggies tasted like and only grow varieties for flavor, I just pigged out on another heavenly tomato with breakfast. I also keep an herb garden out the back door but mix in other stuff like one ichiban eggplant I won't do again (no flavor), and a couple red chard for color & texture, a chocolate pepper and a chile petin, a couple ferny asparagus roots, a lily or two, blooming Nasturtiums, their leaves & flowers taste like radish, among culinary sage, oregano, basil &c. Yes it's gorgeous if I do say so. And yummy.

I had no idea you could eat nasturiums!!  Is there an edible variety, or just the regular flowering variety?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: August 03, 2007, 12:13:07 PM »

Klaas - I have more updates ready.  Did Dugga take away the ability to post documents like those who's who's, etc from Word?  How should we work this now?

SunFreak - Just post them like you always have.  What Dugga was referring to is an option when you post to upload documents and photos.  A document uploaded that way would only show up as a link.  Dugga has taken that option away because of the possibility of virus's and inadvertantly giving out personal information that might be inbedded in your document.

So just copy and paste like have have been, OK?
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #170 on: August 03, 2007, 12:13:22 PM »

Hey Windy City...welcome.

San.. I agree 1005% with your last post.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: August 03, 2007, 12:14:01 PM »

Hi Gang!

Welcome Windy City- YES, always room for more!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #172 on: August 03, 2007, 12:14:32 PM »

I think it is so sad how that has changed... kids can't be kids anymore... it will get them killed or worse.

Looking back I now realize that I grew up in a great environment and we were free to roam around all over town.  When I became a teen, I hated the place and felt like everyone was into everyone else’s business.  I wanted out of there.  Now that I am older, I really appreciate those times and that lifestyle.  I would like to live in a small friendly little town again one of these days.

I want to live in the country, and I mean rural.

Morning' Monkeys

I do live in the country, very rural...don't even have a traffic light, just 1 stop sign...and YES every one knows each other...when my Friends from San Fran, where I moved from to here, ask me what's it like, I tell them, you sneeze, your phone rings, you pick it up and someone says God Bless You!

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Dee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #173 on: August 03, 2007, 12:14:50 PM »

Hi All...new here too..Anyone have a Green Bay Packers monkey avi I could borrow???
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #174 on: August 03, 2007, 12:15:30 PM »

San, that is funny about jackass, only just not my favo programm.....lol...here a funny video ... on youtube...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14eYkzS6p4c

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #175 on: August 03, 2007, 12:15:40 PM »

HELLO to sharon, GrannyToad, klaasend, Peaches, mrs. red, Nut44x4, Mere, wreck, msmarple, San, MAca, Anna, tcumom, BTgirl, Toler, robots, Slogger, Kimmy53 and 18 Guests who are viewing this topic.

Thank you, SunFreak.  I had been reading here for a loooong time and it's great to have a voice. 

Mrs. Red, I really liked the Case Discussion Only thread.  It was moving.  There was interest.  I was disappointed when I refreshed...poof, it was gone.  The discussion was mixed into the LCD and difficult to find some of the posts.

Because I'm new to posting here, I probably have half a vote; but my half vote would be for having a Case Discussion Only thread, in additional to the Lively.

Thanks for opening the cage!   Very Happy

Hi Slogger, I liked the two threads also. It was easy to keep up with both of them and the serious discussion in the case discussion thread was good for staying focused. Not that in don't enjoy the Lively, do very much, but sometimes earnest case discussion can get buried. My half and your half make one, lol.

Hiya Dayhiker!  Thanks for adding your half.

They can't be in 2 places at once.  They aren't at the beach (Joran) and near the Racquet Club (Gardner) and at the K house (phone data)..at the same time.  Factor in, 3 people washing a Nissan and you have too many happenings in too short a period of time.

I doubt that DK is going to claim that he and Satish couldn't have picked up Joran because they were washing the DNA out of the car.

Also, the 2-car theory is very, very interesting. 

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: August 03, 2007, 12:16:55 PM »

Hi Gang!

Welcome windy city.  There is plenty of room in the cage for you and your bear as long as he doesn't bite Shocked Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: August 03, 2007, 12:17:34 PM »

I think it was always there, but now we're hearing about it. I also think there are a whole lot more people now.

--why I garden. Mine's quite small and somewhat scattered. I remember what veggies tasted like and only grow varieties for flavor, I just pigged out on another heavenly tomato with breakfast. I also keep an herb garden out the back door but mix in other stuff like one ichiban eggplant I won't do again (no flavor), and a couple red chard for color & texture, a chocolate pepper and a chile petin, a couple ferny asparagus roots, a lily or two, blooming Nasturtiums, their leaves & flowers taste like radish, among culinary sage, oregano, basil &c. Yes it's gorgeous if I do say so. And yummy.

I had no idea you could eat nasturiums!!  Is there an edible variety, or just the regular flowering variety?

A's Fever - edible flowers.  Here's a couple of examples but many listed:

http://whatscookingamerica.net/EdibleFlowers/EdibleFlowersMain.htm

Nasturtiums - Come in varieties ranging from trailing to upright and in brilliant sunset colors with peppery flavors. Nasturtiums rank among most common edible flowers. Blossoms have a sweet, spicy flavor similar to watercress. Stuff whole flowers with savory mousse. Leaves add peppery tang to salads. Pickled seed pods are less expensive substitute for capers. Use entire flowers to garnish platters, salads, cheese tortas, open-faced sandwiches, and savory appetizers. 

Pansy - Pansies have a slightly sweet green or grassy flavor. If you eat only the petals, the flavor is extremely mild, but if you eat the whole flower, there is a winter, green overtone. Use them as garnishes, in fruit salads, green salad, desserts or in soups.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: August 03, 2007, 12:18:28 PM »

Hi All...new here too..Anyone have a Green Bay Packers monkey avi I could borrow???

Hi Dee - I'll see what I can find for you  Wink
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: August 03, 2007, 12:19:00 PM »

Looking back I now realize that I grew up in a great environment and we were free to roam around all over town.  When I became a teen, I hated the place and felt like everyone was into everyone else’s business.  I wanted out of there.  Now that I am older, I really appreciate those times and that lifestyle.  I would like to live in a small friendly little town again one of these days.

I want to live in the country, and I mean rural.

Morning' Monkeys

I do live in the country, very rural...don't even have a traffic light, just 1 stop sign...and YES every one knows each other...when my Friends from San Fran, where I moved from to here, ask me what's it like, I tell them, you sneeze, your phone rings, you pick it up and someone says God Bless You!

Destiny

Laughing Laughing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.