June 03, 2024, 04:17:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #672 8/2 - 8/3/2007  (Read 190026 times)
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #660 on: August 03, 2007, 08:21:31 PM »

Does anyone remeber when (IF) they conducted a search around where the garderner saw the car.??  I know the K's were detained when that story came out.

would that area also show up as the same area as the beach for phone calls?

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #661 on: August 03, 2007, 08:24:47 PM »

FYI – No such call was received and no such discussion took place.  He continues to admire Scared Monkeys and wonders who this person is that would make such claims.

I gave him my opinion of said person. lol
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: August 03, 2007, 08:24:59 PM »

Does anyone remeber when (IF) they conducted a search around where the garderner saw the car.??  I know the K's were detained when that story came out.

Oldfart - that is the pond area that was drained in July I believe.  The pond that kept filling up. 

I'm not sure about the phone calls but my guess would be yes.  The pond area is very close to the FH and the Hotels.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: August 03, 2007, 08:25:45 PM »

FYI – No such call was received and no such discussion took place.  He continues to admire Scared Monkeys and wonders who this person is that would make such claims.

EASY - no surprise, I knew she was FOS
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #664 on: August 03, 2007, 08:26:54 PM »

I'm really confused today - must be old age.  Laughing

Which conversation was that? 

I Stand With The Girl
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #665 on: August 03, 2007, 08:27:12 PM »

It's those dang darkside hallucinogens.  They just don't get their money's worth anymore. RES
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #666 on: August 03, 2007, 08:27:34 PM »

next will be that julia is jossy's boss.. or some other weirfness...
EASY - no surprise, I knew she was FOS

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #667 on: August 03, 2007, 08:28:27 PM »

sandra k...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #668 on: August 03, 2007, 08:29:26 PM »

did we determine that jk2 made a phone call from anywhere... on the beach...

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #669 on: August 03, 2007, 08:29:53 PM »

sandra k...

Ahhh...I remember now. Thanks, Mrs. Red.

I Stand With The Girl
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #670 on: August 03, 2007, 08:31:48 PM »

did we determine that jk2 made a phone call from anywhere... on the beach...

or better yet, what if they didn't go the the beach until after they harmed Natalee with the sole intention of breaking into the fisherman's huts??

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #671 on: August 03, 2007, 08:34:08 PM »

IBE

What you are doing is great
   Razz

Sorry I am behind here..
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #672 on: August 03, 2007, 08:35:42 PM »

<<  S N I P >>

Bill O'Reilly
The O'Reilly Factor
January, 2006

According to top law enforcement officials, Natalee ingested the cocaine with Jordan van der Sloot and one of the Kalpoe brothers. Her body was then disposed in the ocean. With us now, FOX News anchor Geraldo Rivera, who you can see Saturday and Sunday at 8 p.m. in "The Factor" slot.

And I've got to give a viewer advisory here that this is information that "The Factor" has not been able to confirm independently because there is no body. But law enforcement officials believe that exactly what I said, that Natalee took a massive overdose of cocaine and when she died these boys disposed of her body.
Gerold Dompig
48 HOURS
March 22, 2006

Wherever she was, police now think that while Natalee was with Joran, she died suddenly from an overdose of intoxicants.

“We feel strongly that she probably went into shock or something happened to her system with all this alcohol maybe on top of that other drugs which either she took or they gave her and that she just collapsed,” says Dompig.

The crime, Dompig suspects, occurred when the body was illegally disposed of. The boys may have acted alone.

“We’re not talking about killers here,” he says.

the MAY is a LOAD of cowpies...
If someone has an overdose  or  reaction to whatever and you do nothing to assist..
does that qualify you as a "killer" ... esp. if you conseal the event and body ???

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #673 on: August 03, 2007, 08:36:22 PM »

Kat... CBB is looking for a project!  LOL.....

OS, I didn't even think of the tax break...

I don't think they are having children for that reason,  I just think having a tax break would help with the $2,000.00 per month food bill. When a child becomes 18 you can't claim them anymore or they make more than $600.00 per year before 18. If I remember my accounting tax classes correctly.

They are just one big happy family...

OS

I was only thinking in terms of affordability... I didn't mean that they would have that many kids for that reason... since I don't have kids, I didn't consider that they would have a tax break...

Gotcha. Back in the 80's, people were claiming all their dependants up front and if they had I think over 7 they could claim weekly their interest on their home, it was when int. was like 15% or such and they had adj. mortgages that were huge. We built some multi mil. dollar houses back then around McLean, VA. It was crazy.

OS

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #674 on: August 03, 2007, 08:40:31 PM »

BBL monkeys...

Keep the faith!

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: August 03, 2007, 08:41:45 PM »

Hello Monkeys! I am reading and multi tasking.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #676 on: August 03, 2007, 08:42:09 PM »

I wish there were certain things about this case we could be certain about so that we could use that as a foundation.  There isn’t though is there?  Once she left C-n-C’s the story goes into a million directions and there is very little to pin it down.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #677 on: August 03, 2007, 08:42:35 PM »

Thanks  Klaasend..
So about 30 days before the Raquet club area was searched..
and about 10 days before the Hut area was searched.

You know... I do not remember anything in the P'V's about asking if they were ever at the raquet club area.

there was just a brief mention in the Skeeter's tape.. No denial / No real confirmation either

and my spell check just broke Sad   Click it and Nothing appens Confused

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #678 on: August 03, 2007, 08:44:32 PM »

Easy

Haven't quite decided the K2 story.  Maybe Anita put the fear of God into them because they were "the adults" and Joran was the minor....plus, with PVDS' connections...they could be the next SG story.  They were probably all involved in the drugging and the assault.  Joran probably "quieted" Natalee, in their presence.  I believe they were probably sent away before final disposal. I'm open to theories on their involvement.
GrannyToad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #679 on: August 03, 2007, 08:46:05 PM »

One more time 
BT

Did you see the link to 76yr old being fined for feeding birds and squirrels ?

Noooooooo.....why would they do that?  Shocked

Maybe for the same reason my cousin was fined for feeding feral cats in Grand Saline, Texas.  (and she's the head of a humane society)
The cats were a pest/nuisance, in some powers that be of that fine city.

I think I'm feeding 9 feral cats. All trapped & fixed except the last 2 kittens born April - both girls, siiiiiiigh, April & Andy. That's what I guess they send me a Social Security check for? Had to fix 'em, all cats are born broke and need fixed, and I can't live long enough to feed them and all their kids and kids' kids, and now they don't know how else to make a living.

Make that 10, a recent arrival tomcat who brought his own speshul Magic Marker. I hope he gets bored and leaves. He'll look me right in the eye to make sure I'm paying attention - and Mark my car wheel or the trunk of a peach tree.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.