April 30, 2024, 08:17:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #673 8/3 - 8/5/2007  (Read 206791 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #120 on: August 04, 2007, 05:35:16 PM »

Janet - LOL

I know the edit button is missed by many but it was also used maliciously in the past.  It's something we need to think about more before allowing again. 

I don't want people to do what Reality does at BFN and delete all their posts  Wink

Were people only allowed to edit their own posts? If so...how did things go bad, if I may ask.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: August 04, 2007, 05:38:50 PM »

Janet - LOL

I know the edit button is missed by many but it was also used maliciously in the past.  It's something we need to think about more before allowing again. 

I don't want people to do what Reality does at BFN and delete all their posts  Wink

Were people only allowed to edit their own posts? If so...how did things go bad, if I may ask.

Certain people edited their posts and removed information they provided (pictures).
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #122 on: August 04, 2007, 05:44:13 PM »

Hi monkeys. I would just like to say to any non-monkey who thinks I am a member of the KKK that I spent the afternoon at a predominantly black church attending the wedding of a black couple and had a great time. So put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Wink

They are a middle-aged couple and seemed much more relaxed about the whole thing than most young couples generally are. There was lots of laughter and silliness and applause during the wedding ceremony, and it was loads of fun.  Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #123 on: August 04, 2007, 05:45:54 PM »

Hi monkeys. I would just like to say to any non-monkey who thinks I am a member of the KKK that I spent the afternoon at a predominantly black church attending the wedding of a black couple and had a great time. So put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Wink

They are a middle-aged couple and seemed much more relaxed about the whole thing than most young couples generally are. There was lots of laughter and silliness and applause during the wedding ceremony, and it was loads of fun.  Very Happy

Hey BT   what is up   Shocked

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #124 on: August 04, 2007, 05:58:21 PM »

Nothing really up, OF. You know, there are some posters at some other sites who call us the monkkkeys and say we're all part of the KKK.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #125 on: August 04, 2007, 06:07:24 PM »

Mrs. Red, do u got my email?
With the link!

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: August 04, 2007, 06:18:34 PM »

Nothing really up, OF. You know, there are some posters at some other sites who call us the monkkkeys and say we're all part of the KKK.  Laughing

Sorry BT
I was off playing and then had to log back in...
I do not read (very often) at those places to see If they happen on some info.. 
and just kinda skim over stuff that is copied to here  anymore.
I do not know or do I care to know if I have ever been quoted there.

Out side of being other human beings on this earth ... I really do not give a chit about most of them or what they have to say   JMO of course

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #127 on: August 04, 2007, 06:24:24 PM »

Now they will call you a spy!   Shocked
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #128 on: August 04, 2007, 06:24:51 PM »

Tap...
Tap....Tap

Hellooooo

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: August 04, 2007, 06:27:11 PM »

Yep...Charlierat nicknamed me NutKKxK the other day  Rolling Eyes  Nothing could be further from the truth.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #130 on: August 04, 2007, 06:31:03 PM »

Yep...Charlierat nicknamed me NutKKxK the other day  Rolling Eyes  Nothing could be further from the truth.

That guy has a fixation on that group for some reason.  Must be something out of his past.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: August 04, 2007, 06:36:36 PM »

Why do people care what Charlierat thinks of them.  I could care less what he thinks of me.  The guy is a waste of life who stalks everyone on internet boards.  By the looks of Charlies photos he has some other issues that he isn't telling his buddies on other sites and my suggestion to them is give as little personal information as you can this man. silent
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: August 04, 2007, 06:38:22 PM »

Why do people care what Charlierat thinks of them.  I could care less what he thinks of me.  The guy is a waste of life who stalks everyone on internet boards.  By the looks of Charlies photos he has some other issues that he isn't telling his buddies on other sites and my suggestion to them is give as little personal information as you can this man. silent

What she said ^
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: August 04, 2007, 06:48:56 PM »

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: August 04, 2007, 07:09:48 PM »

I did not say I cared. I was just going along with the conversation. I could care less what anyone thinks of me...especially anyone from those sites. I also agree with you on your last sentence !!! BIG TIME! 

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: August 04, 2007, 07:13:58 PM »

Did I hear KKK? 

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #136 on: August 04, 2007, 07:15:04 PM »

Did I hear Charlierat? 

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: August 04, 2007, 07:16:05 PM »

Did I hear Charlierat? 

Hi Monkeys!

BB have you been taking lessons from San (aka Boom-Boom)?  You were quick on the draw Laughing

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: August 04, 2007, 07:16:10 PM »

Did I hear KKK? 

Seems as if BT was reading some place w/o my bag of Salt or w/o a wet suit today.

Hey BB

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: August 04, 2007, 07:17:12 PM »

I did find something that disturbed me today though...

http://thinkquest.epn.net/agenda.php?action=fullnews&showcomments=1&id=7

on this site there is a post from some jerk calling themselves 'Natalee Holloway'.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.