April 30, 2024, 04:10:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #673 8/3 - 8/5/2007  (Read 206762 times)
Dugga
Administrator
Scared Monkey

« Reply #160 on: August 04, 2007, 08:43:21 PM »

trying to watch Geraldo.

Yeah, that can be kind of hard to do sometimes.  
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #161 on: August 04, 2007, 08:47:20 PM »

trying to watch Geraldo.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: August 04, 2007, 08:49:31 PM »

trying to watch Geraldo.

Gee when,  I hope he gets to it for I have called many friends about it.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: August 04, 2007, 08:59:51 PM »

trying to watch Geraldo.

It's Geraldo, honey.  Wehave to be patient with Geraldo.

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: August 04, 2007, 09:00:26 PM »

trying to watch Geraldo.

Well, I screwed that post up.

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #165 on: August 04, 2007, 09:01:38 PM »

Well I caught the last part of the show...

Something about a  new web site..  and clips out of new films the nude scenes  Shocked

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: August 04, 2007, 09:03:39 PM »

IBE - he did finally get to it but didn't give it much time.  Donna's dad was on.  Nothing was said about TES.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #167 on: August 04, 2007, 09:03:51 PM »

Be Right Back...

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: August 04, 2007, 09:10:13 PM »

The words I want to say now can not be put on the board Mad What a lame interview on Geraldo. And sex on the Internet by Mr. Skin was more important than a missing girl... Geeeeez

Please check the Thread in Missing Persons about Donna Jou. Dana has recd. a communication, I think from the mom, about the lack of wanting TES by Orange County via LAPD. There are links to info there and a petition to get the man sent to CA.

What really t's me off is the question... is she considered missing in Orange County or West LA where the man lived??? When you hear all the news it seems Orange County, but I thought the last place alive was West LA. Where was the text message from ... no one, IMO, has ever said.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #169 on: August 04, 2007, 09:13:59 PM »

Thanks IBE
I will look for it... and YES   Geraldo  is a Media Maggot (trying to be nice and PC here)

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: August 04, 2007, 09:16:28 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

The thing that really irritates me with Geraldo is that he doesn't give anyone a chance to talk! He was especially bad tonight. I switched channels..I'd rather watch Law and Order reruns! Cool
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: August 04, 2007, 09:17:59 PM »

I need to go and check out the new "Chatroom" and see if I can keep up with it!
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #172 on: August 04, 2007, 09:18:31 PM »

Yes, Klaas, I know background about the relationship or lack of a relationship between LE and TES that Mr. Miller told me, but I have to ask him if I can post it.

I thought it was going to be brought up on Geraldo's show and then, if needed, Monkeys could get activated. Right now we can sign the petition and go to the links listed on the Scared Monkeys Thread on Donna Jou.

I am really in a bad mood. The longer no body, the more decomposition and the lack of evidence!!! I do hope she is alive. I went out and took more pictures today and found some really isolated sites not to far from his home where no car would go at night.  geez I am t-d off.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: August 04, 2007, 09:18:45 PM »

i didnt see it
but geraldo makes me want to 

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: August 04, 2007, 09:20:51 PM »

Yes, Klaas, I know background about the relationship or lack of a relationship between LE and TES that Mr. Miller told me, but I have to ask him if I can post it.

I thought it was going to be brought up on Geraldo's show and then, if needed, Monkeys could get activated. Right now we can sign the petition and go to the links listed on the Scared Monkeys Thread on Donna Jou.

I am really in a bad mood. The longer no body, the more decomposition and the lack of evidence!!! I do hope she is alive. I went out and took more pictures today and found some really isolated sites not to far from his home where no car would go at night.  geez I am t-d off.

IBE, please be careful going to those isolated sites. I do hope you take someone with you.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: August 04, 2007, 09:23:23 PM »

The words I want to say now can not be put on the board Mad What a lame interview on Geraldo. And sex on the Internet by Mr. Skin was more important than a missing girl... Geeeeez

Please check the Thread in Missing Persons about Donna Jou. Dana has recd. a communication, I think from the mom, about the lack of wanting TES by Orange County via LAPD. There are links to info there and a petition to get the man sent to CA.

What really t's me off is the question... is she considered missing in Orange County or West LA where the man lived??? When you hear all the news it seems Orange County, but I thought the last place alive was West LA. Where was the text message from ... no one, IMO, has ever said.

IBE - thanks I'll go check out that thread now.  You are right, it was a lame interview and who give a CRA* about the Mr. Skin site.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: August 04, 2007, 09:23:30 PM »

IBE, please be careful going to those isolated sites. I do hope you take someone with you.

That's very good advice, Art.

I admire your passion, IBE.  Hopefully they will get TES there soon.

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #177 on: August 04, 2007, 09:24:01 PM »

I was getting ready to same the same thing ART  Laughing   and IBE Please be safe...

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: August 04, 2007, 09:24:32 PM »

Hello to all you fine monkeys!

It's a tops banana kind of day today.  Hope for you too!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #179 on: August 04, 2007, 09:25:09 PM »

IBE
Do we / you / anyone know why they do not want to allow TES to assist???

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.