April 30, 2024, 06:13:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #673 8/3 - 8/5/2007  (Read 206778 times)
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: August 04, 2007, 09:26:24 PM »

Barf Barf... I feel like a drink but I can't go to the American Legion for they will tease me... I told everyone to watch Geraldo about new info on the search or lack of search.

I bet Geraldo had more and cut the interview in half/ barf barf I am going for a walk Be back in about 10 min. Even a neighbor is not too happy with me.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
windy city
Scared Monkey

« Reply #181 on: August 04, 2007, 09:29:58 PM »

Geraldo sucks almost as bad as ALE!   Mad
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #182 on: August 04, 2007, 09:31:16 PM »

IBE
Do we / you / anyone know why they do not want to allow TES to assist???

yes, Tim Miller told me last night but I don't know if I can post them. I need to ask.

Oh, Tim Miller is in People magazine, he told me. Sure enough he is.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: August 04, 2007, 09:34:53 PM »

IBE

yes, Tim Miller told me last night but I don't know if I can post them. I need to ask.

I didn't know People magazine had stories about living angels.  Good to know.  I'll have to get a copy.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: August 04, 2007, 09:36:00 PM »

IBE

Cool, he's in People Magazine?

IBE - yes, don't post what Tim told you unless you are absolutely certain it's OK.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #185 on: August 04, 2007, 09:38:36 PM »

Windy City
Geraldo is supposed to be there for us / the public... so that makes him worse than ALE  JMO of course

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: August 04, 2007, 09:43:27 PM »

Windy City
Geraldo is supposed to be there for us / the public... so that makes him worse than ALE  JMO of course

I agree, OF.  The man totally creeps me out.  I just have a hard time watching him.  Can you imagine how hopeful that family was tonight that this would get more attention to help solve the case and to have to tune in and see how Wh@raldo covered it.  Man, that's cruel.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #187 on: August 04, 2007, 09:44:59 PM »

Hello Monkeys.  If the new chat room achieves nothing else at least it makes the catch up reading a lot quicker owing to less posts here.  Laughing

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #188 on: August 04, 2007, 09:47:45 PM »

Windy City

I agree, OF.  The man totally creeps me out.  I just have a hard time watching him.  Can you imagine how hopeful that family was tonight that this would get more attention to help solve the case and to have to tune in and see how Wh@raldo covered it.  Man, that's cruel.
TurthSeaker
Media Maggot or a Mediawh... or something else ???
Maggots only eat dead tissue... the other only wants the money  ... I think I was wrong in calling him a Maggot... he preys on the living

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: August 04, 2007, 09:48:11 PM »

Hello Monkeys.  If the new chat room achieves nothing else at least it makes the catch up reading a lot quicker owing to less posts here.  Laughing

You got that right! Laughing

I think my eyes are tired, I am not able to follow the chat very good tonight!
SO....I"ll hang here for a bit!
windy city
Scared Monkey

« Reply #190 on: August 04, 2007, 09:48:36 PM »

Windy City

I agree Mr. F

He lost me when he so sheepishly asked Beth to share statements she had with him.  Plus I cant stand his cheesy moustache.   Mad Mad
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: August 04, 2007, 09:49:07 PM »

Windy City

TurthSeaker
Media Maggot or a Mediawh... or something else ???
Maggots only eat dead tissue... the other only wants the money  ... I think I was wrong in calling him a Maggot... he preys on the living

Laughing
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #192 on: August 04, 2007, 09:49:11 PM »

TIB
have you tried the "Print Button"  ??   Bottom of the page Right Side..
It will put the entire thread in print ready format that you can read through

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: August 04, 2007, 09:49:52 PM »

Thank you for your concern.. am in full daylight. I do full, stop but quick pictures. Almost always with windows up. And look front, back and sides but you are always at risk.

The isolated sites are like in plain view in LA and a nearby city... just can be sooo isolated at night; but then again, today I was the only person on that one street.

I have my handy dandy dog, and my hand=dandy ROBOTS cell phone. Am familiar with that street in the mid-80s and 90's when an ex boyfriend owned 1/2 block of it and had his business there. All the land in some part of it and nearby buildings in and around on on one side are vacated because of CalTrans wanting, someday to put a light rail there around the RR tracks or where they have been dug out.

Only locals would know about this street mostly. It sure had a lot of gang graffiti on the street. but you find that all over here in some parts.

I found it ironic at at the beginning of this lone street... only about 4+ blocks where the supposed suspect lived.. there is a motorcycle/scooter something at the corner. I drove around that block 4 times and never could quite figure out what kind of store/outdoor thing it was. PS..He drove a motorcycle.

When I talk to people in the city where I live where they'd hid a body, 99% give the area by his house and this other area unless you go into the LA city park up the hills and the oil wells or throw something in the desert.

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: August 04, 2007, 09:50:25 PM »

Windy City

I agree Mr. F

He lost me when he so sheepishly asked Beth to share statements she had with him.  Plus I cant stand his cheesy moustache.   Mad Mad

:OMG, YES..that mustache is awful! Makes him look silly.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #195 on: August 04, 2007, 09:52:03 PM »

Windy City

I agree Mr. F

Windy City
There are NO  Mr. F  here that I know of..  Laughing   If you could.. make it OldF.. it would be nice...  Do you know how many posts have OF  in it  Laughing Laughing  when I try to search for anything someone asked ...of me..

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: August 04, 2007, 09:53:03 PM »

Thank you for your concern.. am in full daylight. I do full, stop but quick pictures. Almost always with windows up. And look front, back and sides but you are always at risk.

The isolated sites are like in plain view in LA and a nearby city... just can be sooo isolated at night; but then again, today I was the only person on that one street.

I have my handy dandy dog, and my hand=dandy ROBOTS cell phone. Am familiar with that street in the mid-80s and 90's when an ex boyfriend owned 1/2 block of it and had his business there. All the land in some part of it and nearby buildings in and around on on one side are vacated because of CalTrans wanting, someday to put a light rail there around the RR tracks or where they have been dug out.

Only locals would know about this street mostly. It sure had a lot of gang graffiti on the street. but you find that all over here in some parts.

I found it ironic at at the beginning of this lone street... only about 4+ blocks where the supposed suspect lived.. there is a motorcycle/scooter something at the corner. I drove around that block 4 times and never could quite figure out what kind of store/outdoor thing it was. PS..He drove a motorcycle.

When I talk to people in the city where I live where they'd hid a body, 99% give the area by his house and this other area unless you go into the LA city park up the hills and the oil wells or throw something in the desert.

This is just so sad, IBE.
When will this craziness end?
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #197 on: August 04, 2007, 09:53:30 PM »

am still sooooo t-d off. Am going outside and clean part of my car.

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #198 on: August 04, 2007, 09:54:53 PM »

am still sooooo t-d off. Am going outside and clean part of my car.

IBE
Can I bring mine over... If I leave now... I might be there  Tuesday sometime Laughing

windy city
Scared Monkey

« Reply #199 on: August 04, 2007, 09:56:35 PM »

Windy City

I agree Mr. F

Windy City
There are NO  Mr. F  here that I know of..  Laughing   If you could.. make it OldF.. it would be nice...  Do you know how many posts have OF  in it  Laughing Laughing  when I try to search for anything someone asked ...of me..

You got it OldF.. I'm still trying to get aquainted with all you fine folks!  Always a pleasure to meet a fine citizen from Illinois!  Did your taxes go up this year like mine?   Razz
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.